Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/464660/
store.steampowered.com/app/365170/
youtube.com/watch?v=TnHnjmCYjy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try harder autist

>heartbreaking story detailing the true casulaties of war
It certainly wasn't the nips

you fucking slut, I actually had to check.

>Rent
Fucking hell.

store.steampowered.com/app/464660/

It's the innocent children you fucking retard. Only old chinks were retarded in WW2.

am i missing something
just don't buy it

>Only old chinks were retarded in WW2.
Yeah japanese imperialism was because of old chinese people.
The fuck are you on, dude?

im sorry but i dont want to feel the feel i felt when i watch that movie the first time

Valve is taking development cycles away from their games to put anime on steam. Just let that sink in.

Do they not realize how many people will kill themselves after watching the movie

>rent
fuck off, valve.

the only real problem with this is the rent part

the fact that you made the thread about it being a movie instead of a game shows how much of an autist you are

>valve
>developing games
They haven't made a new game in years and given the success of steam they never will

kill yourself

Nothing, it just has more variety and what you can purchase.
You can buy it. OP just cropped the buy part out.

watch this movie with bf, it was pretty gay.

>hey, can we put this on Steam
>yeah sure, go for it. Just give us a cut of the profits
Wow, such development time loss

Valve hasn't been making new games for ages, and video rentals aren't that new on Steam

Let that sink in

ho fuck they got mardock scramble on there too

They didn't previously have any kind of video hosting service, this shit doesn't magically implement itself.

HO FUCK THEY GOT NINJA SCROLL ON THERE TOO

VALVE GOTS A GOOD SELECTION SOLELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NINJA SCROLL ON THERE

IMMA CHECK IF THEY HAVE DEVILMAN TOO

i noticed they have memento on there as well

>they didn't previously have any kind of video hosting service
This has been on Steam since last year
store.steampowered.com/app/365170/
STEAM HAS HAD A STREAMING SERVICE FOR OVER A YEAR

ho fuck they got berserk movies on there!

The "I wanted to be a single Movie but the studio wanted to milk their fans so I'm now 3 "movies" :^)"

so bad

>store.steampowered.com/app/464660/
>This item is currently unavailable in your region
Fair enough, I'm sorry.

EPIC XDD FUCKING LMAO DUDE NEVER FORGET PEARL HARBOR KILL THE FUCKING CHINKS AND GOOKS

Movies and anime have been on steam for a while

Yeah sorry bud I'm not feeling bad for an imperialistic country losing a war it started

Its possible to feel bad for innocent people caught in a war without feeling bad for a country itself

>japan started WWII

there's a movie that outlines the whole start of the conflict between america and japan

i cant remember the name but whatever

and no it aint Pearl Harbor

>PSN has an entire section for movie rentals/purchases
>So does XBL
>Steam does it and it's a huge wooptie doo

Who started the war between china and japan

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW BOI N E V E R 4GET 12/07 KILL ALL NIPS AND FETCH ME THAT BURGER

yea but can you record that shit while you watch it on those other platforms?

china when they sent all those ships to fuck with japan all those many centuries ago

>innocent people can't control the imperialistic tactics of their government
>somehow their fault
>call out Americans for doing the same
>somehow unamerican

I really hate the hypocrisy of you faggots.

Read a book

It's a series of three books, so three movies at the very least is fair.

>>innocent people can't control the imperialistic tactics of their government
The japanese people overwhelmingly supported their emperor, that's why it was critical for him to surrender personally.
Oh wait you're just a shitposting weeb. Carry on.;

if you could buy them instead of just rent, this would be a good thing

jiang zemin pls

>japan talks shit
>gets hit so hard people feel sorry for them

>The japanese people overwhelmingly supported their emperor, that's why it was critical for him to surrender personally.

Right because I should trust the Historical knowledge from some faggot who thinks every Japanese ever supported the Emperor and thinks there weren't some who had to deal with the aftermath of his cocky attitude.

you can buy them and by buy them i mean you can purchase a license

You can buy it.

its $12.99

>ghibli movies

I don't mind having miyazaki in my library

Can you download the file or do you need to stream the videos through steam?

>all of the axis leaders meet grisly ends
>except the emperor of japan who gets off scot-free
really makes you think

it's only for rent

Personally don't like how they're selling movies since it just dilutes the store but I'm not purchasing so fuck em.

all according to keikaku

It's not.

it didn't have a point to the story though, it was trying to be sad without any reason or plot.

>region lock
>in 2016
absolutely no excuse

that's alright then, although a bit expensive tb'h

steam is really positioning itself to be a one-stop media shop

They really need a better interface/browser to keep up with it though.

kill yourselves Cred Forums
can't wait we shutdown your shitty board , you're already leaking enough as it is

What's the problem?

Japans losses were minimal when compared to the rest of the war. A lot of civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor, as well.

Also, you must be 18 or older to post here.

>true casualties of war

agree

The plot was retarded. All he needed to do in order to survive was to ask his aun for help and not be a worthless faggot.

Forced tragedy if I ever saw one.

>nuke a bunch of civilians at once to get them to surrender
or
>slowly fight across the country taking out mountainous stronghold after stronghold, manned by school children and the elderly who will do anything the emperor tells them to

The movie was clearly anti war, not pro nips

>having sympathy for commies
>having sympathy for people who dump their own babies in the river

(You)

Reminder that the boy is responsible for his sister dying.

Steam making its first steps towards turning into a wide-branched multimedia empire is a sad - if not unexpected - development.
Remember Steam Music?

Japs deserved everything that happened to them desu.

100%

I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who disagrees.

>Beheading someone with a japanese sword
You would have more luck using a rusty kitchen knife.

Here, let me give you some easy example.

Bush did the 9/11. Why don't you up in arms now?

>All he needed to do in order to survive was to ask his aun for help and not be a worthless faggot

Holy shit this so much. "Hmm, my aunt is really pissed off at me for not cleaning any of the dishes or looking for work to help pay the rent. She took me in even if I'm not her child and she's been feeding me, so maybe I should pay her back in return. . . Nah, I'm going to escape with my little sister and live in a cave. That seems like the rational thing to do."

Weebs will still act like he was personally raped
Also hitler's grisly end was self-inflicted ya doofus

I made my parents sit through that way, way back. They thought animé was just robots and seizures. Voltron was about as far into animé as I ever got but that fucking movie is made of sorrow.

You are a perfectly programmed little conservative, go out and make some Trump memes, you lovable little automaton you.

he had to kill his dogs first though. crueler than any death really

> not blaming the aunt

there was a live action mini series tied to this movie that told the story from the point of view of the aunt
basically it curried sympathy for her because of her own "circumstances"

the woman is still a cunt though

>buying a 28 year fucking old movie
I assume everyone on this site knows how to use torrent right?

>it just dilutes the store
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? You can't possibly be saying that more items in the steam store is a bad thing, can you?

Because in terms of WW2, the Japanese empire and the Japanese military were practically separate entities. The military wanted to keep fighting even after the empire told them not to. Also, Hirohito was very willing to work with the USA.

This. It will be better if he "accidentally" got into cross fire.

BS he was not aware of conditions in the fields.

not everyone is from america -->

they weren't commies at that time

japanese invasion allowed the commies to take power

chinese aren't commies anymore anyway, they're corrupt capitalists

Wasn't that the moral of the story though? That Japanese youths are too prideful?

The american people fucking hated bush, retard. It's not the same at all.

>liberals
>not automatons
lol

No m8 they're commies

fuck the commies, they are the ennemies

I don't know what a commie is, but fuck them

I also vote for Trump

Yea, sure, but it still pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I still love this movie, I just hate the main characters.

maybe you havent noticed but they are seriously cracking down on those sites nowadays

if yorue one of those people who torrented like mad during it's heyday, your collection can be considered ldigital gold nowadays

Nobody else on earth apart from weebs would defend such a fucking bloodthirsty and imperialistic government.
Jesus christ,

>propose deletion of Cred Forums
>NOOOO IT'S CONTAINMENT BOARD, THEY WOULD LEAK ALL OVER THE PLACE
>come on Cred Forums
>Cred Forums thread on first page, still bumped
>IT'S ONLY ONE DAILY Cred Forums THREAD
kill yourselves

4 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

Japaneses PERIOD are too prideful, their pride is what bring their demise and suffering. Also you can generalize to just pride in general.

This film is so fucking depressing.

Anyone who would want to watch this shit is mentally ill.

reminds me of a scene in an old black and white movie where the airplane is going down and they tell the boy that his dog doesnt have a soul and should be left in the cargo hold

OH GOD THAT MOVIE WAS SO FUCKING AWFUL.
>let's be a NEET all day and then complain when my aunt bitches at me for it
>hey Setsuko let's go live in a cave
>oh god you're starving, what do i do
>certaintly can't go back to my only remaining family and suck up my pride for the little sister I supposedly care about so much
>oh no better wait until you're about to starve to death to withdrawal all my money
>shit you died
>better just give up on life as well

Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9-11. Comedians were afraid to make fun of him. Some lost their jobs. People who spoke out against him were accused of supporting the terrorists.

It was only after years of incompetence, fucking up Iraq, Katrina, etc. all that fascism melted away and people started publicly criticizing him.

>ghibli
>anime
is this b8

So why did you let him ruled two full terms? Because it doesnt intervene with your daily life, right?
General population is generally dumb retards who will eat up gov propaganda, but that dont make them deserve no sympathy when their gov caused them getting fucked.
General population

>I will never have a qt japanese gf because they're racist as fuck despite a dwindling population and don't want to mate with baka gaijins

I just wanna help....

You haven't watched Barefoot Gen then. even more depressing.

>he had to kill the dogs

Why tho? Was he afraid the Russians were going to torture the dogs for information? He probably just killed them because that's the sort of guy that Hitler was.

>Japanese
>racist in 2016

Maybe the old fucks, sure. nowadays they're just ignorant towards everything.

There is a lot of Japanese girls that lust gaijins dicks tho. Just not all of them. One of my friend that is 5/10 at best got a Japanese GF that came all the way to his house to see him

yea you didnt get it

>Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9-11. Comedians were afraid to make fun of him. Some lost their jobs. People who spoke out against him were accused of supporting the terrorists.
>
>It was only after years of incompetence, fucking up Iraq, Katrina, etc. all that fascism melted away and people started publicly criticizing him.
GONNA need a source on all of these.

Nigger he was fucking Hitler. They would have tortured the dog just to fuck with him. Look at what they did to mussolini's girlfriend or whatever she was.

Will euros ever stop throwing bush in our faces at every opportunity?
>The japanese people were ready to die before surrendering, it's not as if they were exactly innocent.
>Well you're still wrong CUZ BUSH

What didn't I get exactly?
He was a dumb kid who let his sister die.

Hitler was an animal pacifist

Wasn't the entire point of him shooting himself was because he saw his friend Mussolini being dragged through the streets dead, and Hitler didn't want that shit happening to him?

>that fake image of anime being sold from years ago became real
Top kek

>go to army
>get ordered to kill innocent people in some asian country
>come home and act like a family-loving , church attending guy
no, this isn't about WW2

you really expect a teen to know what's best about anything?
i havent watched the film in a long ass time but i remember him apologizing for causing trouble and then just left

>Japan has to resort to sneak attacks like cowards
>America warns Japan TWICE about the destruction they would face if they didn't surrender
>le Americans are the bad guys meme
Laffin

What exactly is your point? Assuming you have one at all and didn't just bring up vietnam/korea because you assume it'll shame me into submission.

Sad thing is that American schools only teach Pearl Harbor so it's the only thing they know.

that's how america fought during the colonial wars though

>try to backdoor the worlds superpower
>get BTFO
>wahhh pls feel sorry for mee!! >_

Yeah..the team who makes half-life 3 keeps getting pulled away to upload some anime.

It's not like they have more then one team .
fucking idiot

>Americans have to resort to economical attacks like cowards.
Checkmate burger.

Not true. Japs dont like/trust blacks just as much as everyone else in the world

>this americunt
Both are wrong you sperg. Both are examples of bad leaders brought only suffering to their people.
General population are idiot for pointing both as their leaders'. But not idiot enough to deserve getting no sympathy.

Bush, hirohito and tojo can fuck themsleves.

>but i remember him apologizing for causing trouble and then just left
>Aunt specifically told him he's old enough to help the fire-fighters thus earning his place and food
>no
The farmer who no longer could sell him food SPECIFICALLY told him to go back to his aunts.
>no
The doctor told him all his sister needed was food.
>no, i'd rather continue stealing food and catching frogs while my sister starves

He was a dumb faggot and everything was his fault.

Someone post that comic with the countries as balls and America hits Japan with a bat and japan says "a-am I kawaii desu" or something and America is just like "wut"

Makes me laugh every time I see that

>steam selling anime kino
took them way too long honestly

Why is everyone fixated on something that happened 70 something years ago?

We learned about the nukes and they were shown in a negative light

Millenials have something to prove, what it is I have no idea.

saved thanks man

fucking kek

Because american history only goes downhill after that.

Sounds like they're proud of something they didn't do.

>tfw the wrong side won ww2

It had to be the kike puppet American cock suckers now the world is fucked up the way it is.

Way to go fucking Yankee faggots.

Neckbeards live vicariously through their nation's accomplishments

>America doesn't want to support Japan economically after they decided to side with the fucking Nazis
Gee who could have forseen this? What a bunch of assholes, right?

>American won WW2
Blame russia

Back to fucking pol with you
You're going to lose your shitty containment board if you keep wandering off into other boards

just like all the other generations that existed before them they have to prove that they deserve to live their life they choose to

Why is it that every single thread on Cred Forums about Grave of the Fireflies essentially devolves into people shitposting about who either Japan or America was right or wrong in WWII

You're in the videos section retard

2bh even Patton said we were fighting the wrong people and then he mysteriously died in a "minor" car-"accident".

>blaming the Americans and not the British, Russians, Chinese, or any of the other allied powers because America is an easy target
Man you faggots really do blame us for all your problems. Sorry you're so asshurt that Ahmed fucked your sister, maybe don't elect pussified cucked liberal leaders.

did hillary get to him too?

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

kill urself

I wish I knew, literally only old people, underage wannabe historians and PTSP NEETs still argue about this
get the fuck off this site

>criticize japs in ww2
>can't take criticism for nukes
>can't take criticism for retarded nation that votes a retard for president 2 times in a row
>can't take criticism for bullshit wars he started
fuck off, you're only shitposting at this point

The oven is waiting for you

Blame Germany for attacking the Soviet Union, despite having a non aggression treaty signed.

Fuck off.

kill urself

This is basically what fucked Germany over, and everyone agrees that this was the stupidest decision ever.

>lets fight a war on two different fronts instead of focusing on the western front first then maybe backstab russia once Europe is contained. Nah lets fight 2 fronts at once, we can totally do it.

are you actually trying to talk shit about grave of the fireflies?

Fuck off

yup, you didnt get it

But they had firm intel Stalin was planning on breaking it anyway.
The 2front was inevitable.

Though if Hitler had given executive control over to the generals who actually knew what they were doing they might have had a chance.

kill urself

it's just a meme, nothing of value

>born too late to explore Earth
>born too soon to explore the Universe
>born just in time to see animekino being sold on Steam

(You) should tell me why then

I seriously doubt your logic.

Fuck off

This is an American website, leave now anti-American shitposter.

flags of our father/a letter from iwo jima?

kill urself

the free market happened
what are you, a commie?

fuk of

nah it's from the 70's

flags of our father's any good?

>The people hate bush
>Democracy
>He got voted in
>The people hated him
Something isn't adding up here.

>war it started

yeah those fucking nips blocking the oil from reaching USA

fucking chinks

kil ursef

>Japan started the war with America
How the fuck do you figure this?

its alright. I don't remember it being particularly memorable though.

You should watch The Pacific (basically the Band Of Brothers HBO series, but set in the japanese front) for a really good Pacific theatre series

wtf i hate japan now

>This thread right now

my experience speaks otherwise

wtf is this shit?

He probably is American.

You can thank leftist politics for this behavior.

>USA-centric view of the world
STARTED THE WAR WITH CHINA RETARDS

>watch the american propaganda
good goy

Who the fuck cares who started the war? The people that participated are definitely old and rotting in some old home. what the fuck do you get out of talking about it?

>Do your best to save someone
>Fail
Wasn't exactly his fault.

who gives a shit about china?

you kill one chinaman and another 3 are born in his place

It didn't lose against china you faglord

But mononoke is infinitely better

> hur hur children always do what they are told

maybe seeing his mother horribly burned to a crisp and still alive broke his brain and it manifested in him making a stupid decision like leaving his meanie of an aunt?

So true. They're basically the mexicans of asia.

ITT weebs

>embargo on oil is starting war
Maybe the Japanese shouldn't have sided with fucking NAZIS you stupid fucking faggot. Why the fuck would the US supply anything to a country who's supporting the Third Reich?

Kiki's Delivery Service > Mononoke > Laputa > Spirited Away > Howl's Moving Castle > Ponyo > the rest

>who gives a shit about china?
>you kill one chinaman and another 3 are born in his place

I laughed way too hard at this

> Kiki's Delivery Service = Mononoke = Laputa = Spirited Away = Howl's Moving Castle = Ponyo = the rest

you didnt even mention castle of cagliostro

for shame

Well, it IS Cred Forums.

Are you one of those retards that think people making iPhones are the same guys that make cancer treatments?

Two nukes weren't enough.

One was for siding with the nazis, and the other was for chink war crimes, but they're still owed one for culturally defecating all over America with their garbage anime and manga that 13-year old weebs suck up like their daddies cum.

>Purchase for 12.99
>Meanwhile on Amazon is at 11.99 as physical copy

Fuck Valve, don't they milk enough cosmeticfags already?

Still doesn't justify letting his sister suffer.

His brain worked fine, he had the inkling to survive, he was just dumb and stubborn.
>not liking Nausica
come on m8

>Fuck Valve
How do people in the still not realize that Valve set 0 prices for anything but their own products.

Movie was clearly anti don't take your sister to live in a fucking cave.

free shipping doesnt start unless you pay over 20$ dumdum

Yet, you're still visiting a board that's weeb themed. hypocrite much?

>japs talk shit
>get hit
>FEER SORRI FO AS

maybe "great" britan should not have got all envy about germany taking the places that WANTED TO BE PART OF GERMANY AND WERE STOLEN DURING WW1

youre right
it doesnt justify it
but it does illustrate how children are incapable of surviving on their own without guidance

you ever watch lord of the flies?

>Killing soldiers by surprise is awful
>Killing civilians intentionally is great

What's your take on this youtube.com/watch?v=TnHnjmCYjy4 ?

so is this fake or what

>Japanese director makes a Japanese movie for Japanese people about Japanese experiences during a Japanese war
>HURR FEEL SORRY FOR US
Every movie in the world wasn't made for you, you pretentious cunt.

And here I thought I was visiting a board that's video game themed...

>Cred Forums
>talking about video games

You wish.

Can't tell if bait or legitimate retardation.

>being this buttblasted

>amerifats upset every war movie isn't about them