This game is coming out in about a week or so, why aren't you guys talking about it? I mean it looks fucking amazing

This game is coming out in about a week or so, why aren't you guys talking about it? I mean it looks fucking amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/warrior-final-mix-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we want the borderlands audience
It looks like shit bro.

Just had a medium sized thread a couple of hours ago.
Had a bigger one yesterday.

That said, pre-ordered. Fan of both previous Shadow Warriors and Hard Reset, price-point is fair, and I really dig the new Stan Bush song they commissioned for it.

soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/warrior-final-mix-7

> why aren't you guys talking about it

You made this thread as soon as the previous one died.

We don't talk about it because there is no hype. We need to see if making this game a looter shooter was a good idea or a horrible one.

>procedural generation gimmick

And the combat looks unsatisfying.

That said I will buy it if I can bro-op it with a friend. Not enough good coop games.

Been browsing Cred Forums non stop for a week and I didn't see any Shadow Warrior 2 threads, that's strange.

Shit, really?
I got the first one as an impulse buy on PS4 because it was in a bargain bin and really enjoyed it.

it looks fucking shit, and the 2013 original was terrible. I fucking hate these modern reboots.

use the Catalog, moron.

>gameplay structure is a shallow copy of Memelands
>instead of Memelands colorful variety of levels and weapons, you're restricted to a shitty asian-themed aesthetics
>levels are procedurally generated
>the previous game was clunky and generic

>procedural generation gimmick

What are you talking about?

>And the combat looks unsatisfying.

If SW2 combat looks unsatisfying, then give me an example of a game with satisfying combat.

This, it sounds like such an gamble that I don't even want to go near it before others give some impressions about that new loot RNG focus. I hope that it will be good, but not gonna risk it.

literally any non-indie FPS from the last few yers plays better

Why the fuck is it a shoot and loot? Who wanted this?

The reboot was way better than expected.

Hoji had fucking better be in it, I swear to god.

Like, his mask should banter with wang.

Day one pirate if it doesn't have Denuvo

>What are you talking about?
I assume he's referring to the levels being randomly generated. Handcrafted levels are always better than randomly generated ones.

I want a Doom/Quake style shooters like the first Shadow Warrior. Instead you gave me Borderlands. No thanks.

Nice example

>like the first Shadow Warrior.
I hope you mean SW3D, because the nu-SW from 13 is nothing like Doom / Quake.

...unless you are referring to the nu-Duum, in which case I seriously hate devs even more for going through with this meme-tier "Game, Game 2, Gam3, GAME" naming scheme

>why aren't you guys talking about it?
Gee I dunno, maybe because we've been having Shadow Warrior 2 threads every day for a while now?

While I'm not exciting about it, I will pick it up because there aren't any other shooters coming out these days

At least the new Quake has an actual subtitle and not just QUAKE.

>I want a Doom/Quake style shooters like the first Shadow Warrior
evil death nightmare
their last dev blog post was over a year ago ;_;

Why the fuck are people comparing the new guns to borderlands? There are no randomized weapons with odd parts, there are 70 something weapons that you can find that you can level up and find materials to upgrade them with, they're nothing alike.

shill

>coop

I do it for free, not an argument.

coop is optional

You're right, this is even worse because of upgrading.

So was devolver caught shilling on here or something? I can't understand the hate otherwise.

shill

I'm pretty excited to play it; looks fun. Enjoyed the first one quite a bit and I like co op

Randomly generated =/= procedural generated

Some important parts in single player are fully handcrafted. Also, all those parts that are randomly picked to glue full lever are also handcrafted with some environment variants.

The 2013 reboot was absolutely lifeless, I'm not very interested in watching people try to sustain a series that very few people are interested in.

>screeching female voice in your head

who are you even trying to convince
if they need to hire retards like you to do this shit that just makes me know the game isn't even gonna be worth pirating

That's why i said "assume", i'm aware that they're not the same.

>procedural generation

I wish I was paid to talk about this game, you clearly don't like the game for whatever reason so why are you even here? I asked why people are comparing this game to borderlands when it's literally the first game with more rpg mechanics and you just call me a shill, fuck off already.

>random generation

jesus christ dude give up already

Not an argument fuck off.

Not an argument fuck off.

>People say there are no viral marketers on Cred Forums when retards like this post here
You realize how obvious your foreign mannerisms are on a board like this, right retard?

retarded shitposter

>shill tries to astroturf
you realize thats the opposite of what you're supposed to do if you want to maintain your cover

>some kid who's been browsing only since 2011/2012 tries to shame someone

wait wat.

you loot now ?

People loved the firsts old school shooter single player game.
>Lets make it randomly generated 4player co-op with random weapon drops/stats!

Might not even bother to pirate.

>SJW devs

Im talking about facts about this game. Did you see any "this shit looks so good why are you didnt preordered yet?"

Let me use your "logic"

>Hey guys, this game gonna be a FPS
>You're wrong user, its gona be a TPS
>OMG looks at this reterd and all that shilling

"Who are you even trying to dissuade?"

>le oldfag xD us gamers huh Cred Forumsros???
ur just proving my point man
check this 8

>foreign mannerisms
>asked why I see people comparing this game to borderlands in every thread
>realize now its just one persistent idiot

still waiting on that argument

>meanwhile, Cred Forums completely laps up shit like Haydee, which was also blatantly shilled

>""
>OMG
stick to shilling on facebook dude

Why pre-order a digital game anyway?

Is it going to sell out?
Will it get some throw away digital art book?

I really dont get it.

You really want to play the numbers game, son?
Besides that you already failed check this 4

10%-20% off plus extra content if you preorder.

>full length bloodborne chalice dungeon game

Wowee sounds great

The entire map isn't randomly generated

gamergurl detected

Same thing as Diablo 2 but Cred Forums loves that shit game.

>first game calls itself an old school shooter
>is not a old school shooter but a casual modern one
>gun-play and sword-play are complete shit

one of the most boring games i've played

Well for what its worth it is cheaper if you pre order but you're right it's cancer.

I wonder when retarded viral marketers (you) will figure out that aggressively attacking everyone who calls you out on shilling and trying to debate them wtih reddit post formatting is the exact opposite of what anyone with half a brain would do when their entire fucking job is to shill a bad game.

I really don't understand how people as fucking dumb as you get PAID to do it.

>Sword play
>Shit

Fuck off shitposter.

You should commit suicide

SICK 4 dude

Swordplay was great but the guns sucked except for the crossbow which was great and I hope it makes a return

WITNESSED
ZERO

the entirety of sword play consists of slashing until an enemy is dead then running away and healing. and certain enemies don't even pose a challenge, like the shield guys who you can literally just stand behind and press m1 until they're dead. it's shit.

>This entire post

How old are you?

you're literally discussing game mechanics with a paid shill
save your breath and check this 0 my dude

I hated the crossbow; I liked the shotgun, pdw, and rl when upgraded though

>running away and healing

maybe if you played like a retard and didn't get the health draining attacks as soon as possible

Can I play singleplayer like in the previous game? Without obnoxious damage numbers and some retarded loot system?

nice reddit formatting want to try again?

>the entirety of sword play consists of slashing until an enemy is dead

Wow what a fucking idiot.

>the entirety of guns consists of shooting until an enemy is dead

Thats how dumb you sound.

this. i honestly dont understand Cred Forums sometimes.
at least i got it for free and farmed cards.

He doesn't get paid. He gets a download code and a canned thank you email.

nice reddit formatt

i do but none of the abilities are useful or make the gameplay more dynamic. it's a fucking joke for brain dead retards like yourself

>He has to run away to heal
>Calling anyone a retard

lmao

if standing in front of an enemy and spamming m1 or m2 is fun, you should stop playing video games.

yeah man true 4channers use lower case letters only and minimal punctuation

Hey

can you guess why

that guy

keeps saying you're a shill

who types

like a redditor?

Who clearly

doesn't belong here?

I'll give you

a hint

There might be an option to disable damage numbers, I've seen other games do that though I can't remember where

and the loot system isn't what trolls are saying it is, it's pretty basic. You find a weapon and you can level it up and apply extra factors to it.

Fuck off with that reddit format you imbecile.

the melee enemy hit you from 5 feet away so you have to get hit

>I respond to literally every single post in the thread
>I'm not a paid shill
Do you even realize how imageboards work?

Fucking lol this moron doesnt know how to play and blames the game. Typical redditor.

why are you still trying

Daily reminder that 25% of Cred Forums browses plebbit. It's very likely at least half of them are in this thread at the very minute.

He wants to talk about the game so why wouldn't he respond to people asking questions about it?

Why is it so cheap? Is it going to be trash, or THAT short?

>want to talk about a game in a thread infested with trolls
>someone asks a question
>give him an answer
>SHILLL FUCKIKNG SHILL

not an argument

You're just proving his point, shill.

trash most likely

>There might be an option to disable damage numbers,

Let me sound like a shilling retard.
Yes you can disable them.

How so?

>GOG
It's free

Prices on GoG vary between countries. Poor third world shitholes get cheaper prices.

you know those prices are wrong, right?

I know, and I'm in a second world shithole, but proper new games are usually at the very least $20 for me on GOG. This is a major exception.

See

>Grimdawn is $6 for me in Gog
>but I have to upgrade my windows to install their gay ass galaxy client

Nah not worth it.

Fuck off nigger. i asked a question, he answered it. Shill or not, he is not the twat in here.

test

nice shill