BF1 protagonists

All the confirmed playable characters so far are:

>Canadian pilot

>British tank driver

>Female Beduin rebel fighter

>Italian shock trooper

>Australian runner

>Harlem Hellfighter

Out of these six, only two aren't white men.
Only one is American.

I don't see the problem Cred Forums has with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_troops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Canadian pilot

Neat, I like when we get represented, even if it's extremely rare. One of the reasons cod 3 caught my eye

Why? Canada is completely useless when it comes to conflict.

Remove yourself from my proximity, retard that knows little

The Canadians were still part of the common wealth back then so they were in the war since it started. They supplied quite a lot of man power to the British empire.

You should brush up on your history a little.

They want the Canadian audience.

And they finally...finally have it.

*wipes proud tears away with my paw*

NO AUSTRIA NO BUY. I DON'T EVEN WANT HITLER I JUST WANT MY BEAUTIFUL RUCKZUCK

>tfw bedouin
I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF ITS A FEMALE
I JUST WANNA HIDE UNDER SAND
PLEASE LET ME HIDE UNDER SAND

No French or Russia

No German?

I know it's your job to shill, but could you at least do a better job with your bait.

I know you're pretending to be blind for replies.

British Empire is getting represented big time. Get wrecked everyone else.

You do realise the Canadians under the command of the British empire fought the USA and won? They burned down the White House. Rule Britannia!

i never minded the shitting on history BF1 does
the problem is it's insanely unfun and terrible, it's like everything wrong with battlefield 4 and nothing that battlefield 4 did right

Blind? Point to me where Austria is fucking in your post you faggot

>won

>In 2004, an estimated 40 members of JTF2 serving with Task Force K-Bar were awarded the Presidential Unit Citation by the U.S. government for service in Afghanistan. While serving with Task Force K-Bar, Vice Admiral Robert Harward, a US Navy SEAL, stated that the JTF2 team under his command was his first choice for any direct action

here

The war history of the US is like Abaddon's Black Crusade track record

Canadian and Australian soldiers were considered the most fierce and dangerous fighters on the field in both world wars. You know absolutely fuck all. Hell, Germans even dubbed them "Shock Troopers" because of how quick and vicious their attacks were.

"On 8 June, 1944, at Putot, elements of the 12th SS and 21st Panzer Div put in a counter attack on the part of the line held by The Royal Winnipeg Rifles. The "Little Black Devils" (a nickname given the Winnipeg Rifles by the Germans in WW1) were over run. Three of four companies were practically wiped out but kept fighting until Canadian armour and infantry reinforcements arrived and the counter attack defeated. RWR soldiers taken prisoner during this action by the 12th SS were among those later murdered.
According to US Intelligence, who wire tapped the German HQ, Rommel was reported to have told Hitler:
"If they'd been any other troops but Canadian, the attack would have succeeded""

>in Battlefield 1, everyone's secretly black

I honestly didn't know Italy was involved in WW1 until I found out they would feature in the game. The Arditi are fucking cool.

>every thread on the front page of Cred Forums is race baiting nonsense
can we just delete Cred Forums and tell everyone to go neogaf for vidya discussion/

What happened to that supposed Hitler mission everyone meme'd about a thread or twelve back?

There was mention that one of the protagonists was a runner. Hitler was a runner in ww1.

The Hitler thing is a meme. It isn't officially confirmed or anything. Would be cool though.

>ever being able to play as Hitler

Why was anyone expecting this?

I don't think people were. They were just saying it'd be an interesting twist

Ye it sounds cool. Just even if its a last minute thing or even if you see a message runner named Adolf running around

>war of 1812
>having any real loser

Ten bucks on the German standing of with the Hellfighter is actually Hitler.

Well, considering the US's goal was to conquer and assimilate Canada, I'd say they lost.

>I don't see the problem Cred Forums has with this.
The multiplayer.

People barely care about the singleplayer. But in the multiplayer you get to play as the British where everyone is subsaharan black or indian except for the support gunner, against the entirely white male turks, and the game even features black German soldiers, where German soliders were reportedly initially frightened when facing French colonial regiments of north Africans because they hadn't seen anything like them.

The multiplayer has character customization tho. You can just make your character white.

>3 brits
>1 american
>no french
>no russian

that's my problem.

Cool, didn't know this

Before this devolves too much into race if I can only get one for mp should I go with this ot hope that titanfall won't fail

that's hardly the problem, the problem is the gameplay, it's atrocious

>>>Canadian pilot
CHINK
>>British tank driver
PAKI
>>Female Beduin rebel fighter
TURK
>>Italian shock trooper
AFRICAN
>>Australian runner
ABO
>>Harlem Hellfighter
FTM TRANNY

At least Titanfall will have good gameplay and a single player this time.

Cred Forums doesn't know the specifics, it just saw the default multiplayer skin and tried to adopt the "WE" meme to it

no matter what happens, titanfall will have better gameplay multiplayer and singleplayer than BF1, BF1 is the worst game I've ever played

I bet he got shuffled into the enemy team the moment he died so his player model changed.
Kinda makes sense i guess.

As a French I'm glad we're not part of this shit. By the time the DLC is out the game will be dead.

titanfall 2 will be dead in a month

whats your source on this? i never heard anything about character customization

Me either. Sometimes I find that Cred Forums just likes to find nits to pick at anything, rather than games with legitimate flaws.

I, no joke, have a good feeling about Battlefield 1. Not pre-order good feeling but good feeling to most likely grab on my birthday a month after it comes out.

If this games is successful in Campaign and Multiplayer, we could see more WWI themed vidya games, which I would really like.

>buying games only for the multiplayer

If you care about that don't get either one.

In the Beta, there was a button in the menu that said "customize" but it was grayed out. I think some dev wrote on twitter it's because it was disabled for the beta.

Also, some dataminer found several head models in the beta files so it's believed you'll be able to switch head model like in Battlefront.

no they werent
dont let your pride blind you, canadians and austalians did their part but were irrelevant

Can we talk about how good the guns look, sound and feel to shoot?

So much fucking better than anything in BF4.

battlefield one won't work for at least a year
if and when it's finally fixed it'll still be one of the worst shooters available

Titanfall
Infinitely more fun gameplay

just like how bf4 was supposed to die in no time after that atrocious launch? yet 3 years later its still one of the most populated multiplayer shooter on the market.
no need to fool yourself, this game won't die, at least not until the next major bf title comes out.

>Only one is American
Well that's one American too many, they were utterly irrelevant in that war. I'd rather have a Central Powers campaign.

Relic, makers of company of heroes was a canadian company. They had the Royal Canadian Rifles, and canadian artillery. There's a bit where they call the nazis a bunch of hosers.

i thought the opposite, the guns feel and sound like shit compared to BF4

>Canadian pilot
So you're gonna bring down the Red Barron? Hopefully you're gonna develop some sort of gentlemanly rivalry with him.

*turns into a ghoul*
"You asshole!"

>step 1. make shit opinion
>step 2. get called out on shit opinion
>step 3. my opinion isn't shit! yours is!
every time

bf1 protagonist as thomas shelby
anyone watched that tv show?

>I don't see the problem Cred Forums has with this.
Because you closed your eyes and pretended people simply said that they didn´t want to play as a black dude.

that would make for a much more interesting game, even if it were just digging tunnels for the entirety of it.

>The Canadians were still part of the common wealth back then so they were in the war since it started.
They still are right now.

As a British person who actually extensively studied WW1, I'm sorry for this fucktard.

It's like that family guy episode

WE

Missed opportunity for the last campaign mission.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

>British and German Faction give you a 90% chance of being a darkie
>Turkroach faction is all fair-skinned and homogeneous

Or austria, hungary or germany.

I'll be honest I'm prett Cred Forums and the only thing I have a problem with in this setting is the femal Arab
The rest are OK, I'd even be OK with more black characters if they wanted to do an African front DLC

>Canadian
>Woman
>Nigger

just terrible

Canadians in WW1 were literally Britain's driving force at a certain point in the war, and gained a good reputation from friends and enemies alike as shock troops.

The Strayans and Kiwis were quite helpful providing manpower across Western Front, in the Middle-East/Africa and the Pacific.

Indeed, you are.

nobody wants to play as the villain and loser user

Let me guess, the germans will act like nazis and shoot whole villages when there's some covert behind the enemy lines missions.

You could play as Germany in the closed beta set in the Western Front.

You were mostly black people though, just like the British in the open beta.

of course goy remember the 6 billion belgians

meme magic

I'm guessing you didn't see the campaign gameplay yet?

>Germans weren't the bad guys in WW1

Nigguh do you even know what they did to Belgium?

war propaganda

>Canadians
>Australians

Why?
Why would anyone want to be in the skin of someone from these countries?

The thing is, is they could avoid all this backlash if they'd simply make skins map specific.

So, if you're playing a battle that featured Indian units, say, in the Middle East, then some of the class skins would be Indians. If you're playing a battle in Western Front as a Brit unit, then most or all of the skins would be whites. What also would be helpful if the loading screen gave a little blurb of the battle like they used to in the older games. So for example, this battle was when some Pajeet unit assaulted this place, etc.

The nog Krauts are completely laughable though.

What they have done is give you the choice to simply customize your character skin.
It was in the main menu, and in the alpha there was already many white skins to choose from, but it was locked in the beta.
It was a part of the main menu called ''SOLDIER'', the one grayed out.

My problem with this is the lack of representation of the Central Powers. This is gonna be a whole good guy/bad guy scenario and I'm so fucking sick of it. WW1 wasn't about that, it was pure chaos in its purest form with everyone thinking they were fighting for their country when all of their leaders were acting like major cunts and wanted more land and power. This kind of shit would be okay for WWII, I guess. Fucking EA and DICE never grow the fuck up and neither can the gaming world. Then again, I'm talking about a publisher that directly said that "children wouldn't know what WWI was" which shows their target audience and their stupidity.

>tfw you realize that this isnt a mere bug, but a representation of the players mind being affected by PTSD, hurling him into murderous rampage where he sees his allies as enemies, only realizing the horror which he did when his friend lies dead in front of him.

Literally a non-country, who cares?

They don't have meme elections like America and actually are respected in the world.

>Canadians
>Australians
>respected
Nice try.

>meme elections
No, instead the countries are memes themselves.

Most of the fighting during 1812 was done by the British Army and Navy. Canadians consisted mostly of Militia who fought other Militia men for no reason other than they were told to.

Don't glorify the war of 1812, it was brothers butchering brothers.

YESSSS YESSSS DANCE MEIN PUPPETS

It's true though

Canada literally didn't exist as a country in 1812. It was just the US invading the British Empire in response to the British naval blockade.

>orange and blue
>again
BRAVO DICE

>Australian runner
>not having a rifleman going through hell at Gallipoli

M8, everyone outside of America respect them more than America.

No, people outside america ignore they exist.

>attractive english accents

yes, orange and blue is a very typical colour contrast, well done.

Usually if Cred Forums shits on a game you should expect it to be good. People here are, and will always be contrarian just for the sake of being different

reprisals, nothing nobody else in that war wasnt guilty of.

My point being, this whole game is obviously going for a cartoony representation of history, they had a golden opportunity and they wasted it.

Well, on the upside, I am looking forward to shooting Soon-to-be-Nazis with a automatic steam propelled prototype grenade launcher while playing as a beduin woman riding a horse in Verdun.

all shitposting aside, I am looking forward to this game, I am just a bit disappointed

haha

WE

Women didn't fight in WW1

There is a short teaser trailer out for the Pilot storyline and you can see him chasing down a red triplane, it's a generic skin in multiplayer but I'm sure it'll actually be the baron in singleplayer

Australia is kino haha
poop lol

Any1 else planning to get a new PC in 2017 just for this videokino

Why?
It runs like Battlefront, and Battlefront was nicely optimized.

I just dont like non whites

america had a secret destiny since the middle ages. it was supposed to be a perfect place. jews stepped in and ruined it like they do with all other places they step into

I could run Battelfront fairly well and can't run this at all

>Australian soldiers were considered the most fierce and dangerous fighters

Couldn't see that in Gallipoli, though.

>since the middle ages

The runner storyline is at Gallipoli, even though you're not a rifleman you'll probably get to shoot stuff

There is only 1 woman in the campaign and that is a arab rebel that joins up with Lawrence of Arabia to fight against the turks, it's based on actual events where some arab women killed some turks or whatnot, something at Petra

Wait.

The game has no germans, french or russians?

I thought this was a WWI game?

This thread has turned into "muh cuntry is best ur an stupid xD"

Honestly mates, please leave the Chan. K?

Germans and the French are in the singleplayer, not playable though.

Germans are a faction in multiplayer.

Both Russia and France are coming to multiplayer in DLC

There's no backlash though and then they'd be acknowledging the irrational argument that video games are supposed to teach history. They never have and they never were meant to be teaching devices.

The only issue with the race shit is coming from a vocal minority of insecure kids who get some laughs out of race baiting people. Although it's fucking hilarious to read and listen to retards scream about how intolerant people are of their intolerance.

If anything, all the bullshit surrounding this game shows nothing has changed with people and their stupidity even after a 100 years. People find stupid political conspiracy theories in everything they see and read.

I always liked BF games for being able to play as the bad guys: shooting americans in the face as nazies in bf, shooting ameircans in the face as viet-congs in bf vietnam, shooting americans in the face as mussie radicals in bf 2, shooting americans in the face as ruskie terrorsits in bf3, shoot americans in the face as american police in hardline...

I wish I get to shoot americans in the face as all of the central power fractions. If not at least the brittish as honorary americans.
I wish I could play as a helghan soldier in kz.

History is always written by the winners. That's why in America it's called Thanksgiving and not Genocide Appreciation Day.

Besides, it's business. As long as it makes money who cares what people think or feel? As long as someone gets paid and gets to live the good life then the system works!

>K?
Greetings, Australia.

It's great seeing all the butthurt slavshits being mad as fuck trying to sign petitions nobody gives a flying fuck about and whatnot. Bunch of pathetic fags, who can't get over it.

Yeah that's fun and all until you get the meme spouting wehraboo kids that stack Axis in RO2 cuz they like living in a fantasy world that never went past 1941.

I think there are one or two maps in the MP with Americans.

>No Austrians/Germans

Why?

Nah man, I just want to shoot good guys in the face. If anything beware my edge of wanting to be evil n stuff.

>2016
>still doesn't realize Cred Forums doesn't care about video games, only about things in video games that trigger them

>not a single french in the solo
>you have to pay 50$ for playing them online

Thanks DICE

Totally feel you, man. I'm similar. I just like playing the underdogs cuz why the fuck not? It's a game. Have fun with it.

>No french character
>multiplayer won't even have playable french forces unless you buy the future DLC

>expecting any different

Whoa but it has Americans user, aren't you a patriot?

Fucking called it.

They use tons of niggers to get people talking about the game and how historically inaccurate it is, etc.

People go fucking nuts about it.

JK, tons of white people and only one section about niggers.

Genius marketing.

>Canadian Pilot
Fucking terrible. They should have gone full affirmative action and put in a Siamese pilot

>no german campaign

Why? It isn't like this is nazi germany where you'll get the game censored to hell and back because you play as dem nazis, why not have a Kaiserreich Campaign?

Yep. Businesses are learning that you don't have to spend money to market. You just have to piss off stupid vocal minorities and bam, they will scream about you for everyone to hear whether you want it or not. Or just pander to a loud stupid group.

Shit works in politics, business, art, media, everything. People rage in the Internet for a while, maybe make a petition, and then go out and buy it so they can still bitch and talk. It's almost comical how easy it is and to watch it happen every damn time.

Hey now, the Canadians were in a Battlefield 1942 expansion, in the Caen level.

The accents were hilarious.

Then you guys were in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts as the artillery guys.

Almost identical accents from the 1942 expansion.

In one of the British COH:OF campaign missions it's raining and you hear a random Tommy say someone stole his umbrella.

Then you hear a Canadian say "Hey fellas look what I found...an umbrella!" all happily.

My landlord/roommate is Canadian and taught me a bunch of shit about Canada.

Asians own Vancouver, Quebec is full of French assholes, people from Newfoundland are the equivalent of American hillbillies, etc.

Pretty interesting, eh?

A Canadian shot down the Red Barron, the greatest pilot of WW1 stupid American

You guys did shot down the Red Baron so a canadian protag for the plane missions of the singleplayer campaign was inevitable.

WE WAZ SOLIDERS

>italian soldier
>wears the signature blue uniform and blue adrian helmet only the french used to wear

Italians had green/brown uniform with green/brow adrian helmet

What the fuck

>Dat 12th SS Hitlerjugend Division

They fought to the fucking death; close combat, suicide grenading, murdering POWs.

Fucking metal.

the german generals litteraly had skulls on their hats

the whole "there was no bad guys in WW1 :(" is retarded. Germany were assholes, and that's why they declared war on both Russia and France

Fuck yeah!

All this nigger shit was to build up hype for the game and you suckers all fell for it.

>WW1
>404 France not found
shit game 0/10

But what does that say about you if you honestly fell for it? Knee jerk reactions are cancer.

>Kane is evil.

this game is in an alternate universe

>skulls on their hats
Thank the Prussians for that shit. Their Hussars made that popular.

I would say educate yourself after reading the rest, but I think you're in the running for a Darwin award so keep at it bud.

As a scumbag business major, there is no such thing as bad PR; appearing to pander to the SJWs not only gets good PR from them but also enrages the people who actually BUY the game so the salt and hate spread like wildfire.

You have to give them props; it was genius.

They knew no one would buy a WW1 based on nothing but niggers hence the 'leak' of actual playable characters this close to release.

SJW are happy there's a woman and nigger.

Gamers are happy there's only two non-white sections of the game.

EA wins.

Fucking brilliant.

Good bait. For the uninformed: German armies had the skull as an emblem for centuries. Ever heard of 'memento mori'? That's what it represents.
Also Germany declared war on Russia for doing the same to Austria-Hungary.

>Germany declared war on Russia for doing the same to Austria-Hungary.

because Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia

This isn't WW2 y'know, most were german farm boys who have not even so much as set foot in a city being sent to die en masse because a retarded inbred noble said so.

>there was no bad guys in WW1

And there wasn't, when compared to the relatively simple black and white morality of WW2, the political ambitions and motivations of the Great War is much more complex and morally ambiguous, there was no "baddies", but there wasn't any good guys either.

>needing your roommate to tell you that Quebec is filled with French

You Americans really surprise me more and more. I bet you still think our capital is Toronto

>there wasn't any good guys either

there were people defending their country vs people attacking them

Germany didn't defended its country, but attacked the other

If everybody was neutral during WW1, I think it's safe to say Germany was a neutral asshole compared to Belgium or France who did nothing but protecting their borders

t. Amerifat

I, as a Belgian respect our Canadian brethren for what they did.

so cute that they switched uniforms

We get it, you don't like Germans.

I didn't need anything, fuckface.

He owned three businesses and even he refused to do business with them.

I've known that they want/wanted their independence for literally decades.

Didn't know about the Asians buying up all of Vancouver though; those sneaky nips.

They keep everything hush hush until Pearl Habor happens again.

Also, he's from Ottawa so checkmate faggot.

It's not that I don't like Germans, it's just that during WW1, they attacked the others, so they desearve to not get a solo mission

What would be the mission anyway? Bomb the neutral american ship? Invade that french city or destroy that russian factory?

They should honestly replace the black colonial troops with Sikhs and Gurkhas. Sikhs and Gurkhas were the troops stationed in Egypt to protect Suez from the Turks before the Bongoloids sent troops from Ireland, Wales and England to begin their offense in the Levant.

Also, Sikhs were and are amazing soldiers who fought with the utmost discipline.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

>Non-whites in protagonist roles

Sounds like a perfect reason for Cred Forums to hate something. The only acceptable non-white characters are cute brown animu girls.

>everyone running around with SMGs and shit in wwi
so fuckings tupid
that guy got shot in the fucking chest by an enfeild at 10 meters and didnt even flintch.
thank god i didnt buy that shit.
im going to play rising storm

I'd say only those small countries like Belgium could be considered free of any guilt since they didn't do anything to deserve it.

The French political and military elite however, not only wanted a conflict with Germany but also actively pursued it. Revanchism was going quite strong after the Franco-Prussian war, going so much as selling the country out to Russia so they would agree to back them in an eventual war with the germans.

They could rip off All Quiet On The Western Front since most all the other missions seem to be Hollywood rip offs of some sort.

Not that I care. Being German raised in the US I've grown up understanding I will be teased by uneducated flag waving retards since all their media paints Germans and Russians as monsters.

I always laugh on the inside since Hitler admired the Americans because they successfully committed genocide on their native population and enslaved an entire population of people they considered subhuman.

So yeah, most media is just US propaganda in some form.

Luckily the infantry blot-action rifle are top notch so there's no need to exclusively use the automatic weapons unless you're a shitter.

>What would be the mission anyway? Bomb the neutral american ship? Invade that french city or destroy that russian factory?
Mount a counter offensive against the invading russian army and push them out of Prussia?
heading into the foothills of Austria and reinforced the Austro-Hungarian army as the Russians over extend their supply lines over the mountains and push them back?
Play as fucking Rommel and kill three armed french soldiers with your bayonet and nothing else.

>stole clay
>get surprised country wants clay back

But yeah, if Germany didn't attacked France, France would have attacked anyway

France was never the main focus of the war for Germany. Germany wanted to be at war with Russia, since they saw them as being the biggest threat to their dominance in Europe at the time.

>playing as Rommel

not even in your wildest dreams user

I don't see why not, out of all of the german high military from WWI he's the only one that any people in Germany actually like.

You do realize alsace was originally German and then switched owners several times over the centuries right?

he has "NAZI" forged on his face forever

No matter what he did in WW1, what he did in WW2 will always take the wheel, just like Petain for France

you mean WW2. There's plenty of heroes from WW1 that get recognition in Germany, especially Hindenburg and Richthofen

I'll wait until the next generation of warshooters comes out, after the politically correct nigger loving blowback has put some sense into these traitorous fucks.

Mafia 3 and BF1 both look like fucking horseshit.

Oh my god he fought battles in WW2 the insolence!

France got alsace fair and square with treaties and heritages

German took it just because half the poeple spoke german in alsace

It's like Mexico taking California just because half the inhabitants are latinos.

Canada had more impact in the first world war then America ever did.

Seriously, I don't even know why you'd even have the US in the game, we did next to fuck all.

Yeah, and he's also got military bases in Germany named after him and is the only WWII German high military officer that is in any way spoken of fondly in Germany. Rommel is the only one that's thought of well because of various reasons either due to actual history, or the propaganda myth surrounding him. Out of all the Nazi's he's tends to be the one shown in a sympathetic and heroic light.

I did mean WWII, the second I just never happened, apparently.

What is the naval blokkade of Gernany and Austro Hungary? Plus the entente made far more use of gas attacks because the almost always had more favourable wind conditions.

Heck, Rommel even plotted against and was executed by the NSDAP

Not proven, but that's part of the myth. There's no proof that Rommel had anything to do with the July 20 plot.
And he committed suicide so he'd have full military honors for his funeral and his family would be kept safe and such.

They got it with the treaty of Westphalia (after they conquered it) in which the HRE had no say whatsoever. After that it was conquests and reconquests galore.

Americans are just... The fucking worst, and this is coming from an American, I know you think you're funny or just trying to shitpost or whatever, but you just come off as fucking pathetic.

I swear, no one in this country ever reads a fucking book.

You're a fucking disgrace and are a prime example as to why everyone thinks the US is shit.

CENTRAL POWERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I swear, no one in this country ever reads a fucking book.
I can't because I was diagnosed with ADD and ADHD
Can't make it through a full page without having to start over

the US's biggest contribution is being able to bring in fresh troops into the conflict, and selling the entente loads of guns through out.

What the fuck is a shock trooper ?

>bad guys
>posts nod

Coming from the best education system, the only things canad

But the French were incredibly lucky they didn't had to secede any territory the owned prior to the napoleontic wars after the dragged the entire continent in a series of wars. Also the French attacked the Germans in the Franco-Prussian war not the other way arround.

Bringing fresh troops in at the very tail end of the conflict. Still not very big, noteworthy achievements, but hey, we're talking about a country that thinks it singlehandedly defeated the Third Reich.

Those levels were great.

Don't mind me guys, just posting the only good tank of the war

>fast
>reliable
>easy to fix
>only tank with a 360 turret
>so great it was still used years after ww1
>still known as the first modern tank ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_troops

>battlefield
>ea
>dice

only entente.
no germans.
evil germans are cannon fodder for clichee shooter again, even if it is not WW2.

This. At the time it seemed incredible that the French third republic allied itself with the Russian empire the embodyment of autocratic rule. The French sold out everything their republic stood for.

WW1 was a gentleman's war, that's not gonna happen

>Also the French attacked the Germans in the Franco-Prussian war

thanks to Bismarck who knew how to bait the entire country

>writes a shitty paper
>Napoopan the third get mad
>bants even harder
>France took the bait

A real mastermind. Too bad that autistic emperor fired him

>Wanting to play as/glorify the losers

I wish there was a way to keep Cred Forumstards on Cred Forums.

The problem is all the nu-males that have recently become extremely self aware and are flocking to the alt-right community in an attempt to reassert their masculinity. So all the nerds are trying to be hard cunts on a malaysian basket weaving internet forum and attack everything and anything that triggers their privileged sensibilities.

I thought that said Austrian runner at first and I got excited.

Was Russia defending itself when it declared war on Austria-Hungary after they declared war on Serbia, which prompted Germany to declare war on Russia, who was allied with France, which is why they also declared war on them and invaded? "Blaming" one nation for WW1 is a hopeless task.

People do understand that WWI came about because of a lot of different facotrs leading to many countries declaring war on each other, and eventually it all spirals out into WWI, right?

There are Vietnam games with the US as playable faction why shouldn't that be possible here?

i just want more diversity, so i can play a black german soldier that is fighting for his fatherland.

>The French political and military elite however, not only wanted a conflict with Germany but also actively pursued it

That could actually be applied to all the major contenders, France/Germany/Austria in particular.

Kaiser Wilhelm was a lame weakling that was just jonesing for a big European live action chess match to serve his faggot ego.

But what about Jutland? I want to crew giant battleships damnit.

>France was never the focus
I highly disagree with this statement but don't feel like arguing about it.

Nu-males, /fit/fags, and alt-right are all the same meme. Like you said, insecure boys desperately trying to assert some lost sense of masculinity.

We don't think that.We just take credit for destroying japan.

>t. yank retard

I-I just wanted to kill Slavs and prevent the creation of a "Yugoslavia"...

W-why wouldn't you just let me fuck the Serbs, Russia? Why?

game gonna suck there is your problem, also they used black guy in every promotional material, clearly pandering to sjw because its EA, well since they are clear that their target is sjw/black and im nether i will simply not buy it.

Bismark didn't want to take land from France because it would've fucked things up for Germany in the future.

>no french
>no russians
They are literally 55% of Entente casualities. How could you fuck this up?

They weren't. Germany wanted war with Russia, to knock them down a few pegs as the military felt that Russia was their biggest threat. They knew that if they went to war with Russia France would join in. The intent was for the Schlieffen Plan to knock out France early so that they could focus on Russia. Germany's main focus was always Russia, they assumed that a victory over the French was a given.

Sikhs are already in the multiplayer with the colonial africans

>caring about your skin color in a first person view mode shooting game

Oh come on, the Schlieffen plan didn't just fall out of the sky, France was Germany's biggest geopolitical adversary and vice versa.

True, but France was still the agressor. The revanchism after the loss of Alsace Lorraine came to be directly after the war because a lot of french people didn't feel that their country had lost the war. The french felt betrayed by their political elite who persued a peace treaty right after their armies were defeated and Napoleon III captured. After this the new French republic just fueled this discontend.

>stabbing someone so hard it undoes thousands of years of evolution

Sheit... That was a good book. More people should read it.

what a stupid cuck post. why do americans suck up to inbred yurocancer anyway? they are inferior to us in every single way. our only issue is that our country is filled with dumb subhuman niggers and spics that drag down our educational standards and jack up our obesity rate

While true, the reason for their war was for Russia, not France.

>Americans still buttblasted over getting BTFO in 1812

>it doesn't pander to me or make me feel like a special snowflake so they must be discriminating against me
This post sums up most of the stormfags and weak willed whites on this board.

the bigger problem (I have) is they've set themselves out on a course to make ww1 a generic modern FPS when it could be more unique and entertaining (for it's uniqueness)...

I had a vision of Call of Duty basically doing something like this exactly.. down to the multiple character-perspectives.

If there's a scene( like COD4's nuke scene or whatever.) set on the brittanic I'll know for sure some asshole wrote down that idea I blurted out at lunch when I was in high-school.

Yeah, that time canadians BTFO the yanks by getting their capital burned to the ground until the British came and bailed them out

>"m-m-muh scapegoats!!"

>"l-l-lol c-cuck!"

GTFO Cred Forums, I'm sick of your shit.

Make me fag

>Smug anime face

You're fucking pathetic.

Bismark also actively encouraged France to establish a colonial empire to lead their attention away from Alsace Lorraine. But it was very uncommon not to take any land when winning a war.

I'm still waiting fag.

>bedouin woman warrior
>american nigger
>in a WW1 game
>when the former didn't exist and the second was grossly exaggerated and did fucking nothing

Not even an East African campaign with germans and capoids or something, just some amerinigger bullshit. Fuck off.

>singlehandedly
lend-leasedly

best thing about ww1 was the naval engagements
no airplanes/carriers to ruin the big-gun battles

>He brings up the lend-lease myth that most historians consider bullshit.

Nice meme.

Yeah, private prisons and gun laws running lose are not a problem. I closed my eyes, they are not here!

>No France
>No Russia
>No Indian conscripts for British Army
>Women and Niggers
>Americans
>"DURR WHY R U SO MADE VEE!??"

Fuck off. My ideal 6 would be this

>Russian
>French
>Indian/Sikh Conscript
>German
>Brit
>Arab

It fits le diversity quota and is historically accurate.

>doesn't pander to my ignorance
Nobody is forcing you to buy it, Skeeter.

Still not going to buy your sjw propaganda

>most """historians""""
LYL

*naval engagement
there was only one to speak of

>hurr durr ignorant racist
>specifically mentioned East Africa

Fuck off libcuck.

Name ten major naval engagements of the first world war.

I'm waiting.

This

>muh Cred Forums

That's my exact reaction to Trump shill/Hitler did nothing wrong/cuck, cuck, cuck alt right memes.

No there were multiple smaller engagements in the north sea and one of the coronell coast and one near the Falklands. Don't forget the German submarine campaign and the piracy campaign of the light cruiser emden in the Indian ocean. Oh and there was a battle near the Heligo land bight.

Russians should be the only army that gets female soldiers

>Won
>America still independent
>President wasn't even killed
>Lose a battle after the war is over
>Won
Canucks getting desperate

Soo... you've got nothing.

Still waiting on those ten major, notable engagements, faggot.

>mentions something outside of USA
>I'm smart now guys!
Parrots are pretty smart animals. Like ignorant retards such as you, they just say and do what they're told without any understanding.

Keep up the good work, Ephram. You and Chet and Cleetus will get yer country back and make it purty again!

All those smaller engagements did add up though. Because of the emden a series of troop transports from australia where delayed for an entire year for example. WWI already showed that decisive battle doctrine and the fleet in being doctrine were folly. Still the battles at heligoland bight, coronel and the falklands where still notable engagements in their own right.

It's very easy to manufacture and sell arms with a population the same of Europe from 3000 miles across the ocean. Don't pretend you're brave or shit bro.

Name one realistic war game that isn't arma or an indie game.

>Not being worried about the slow takeover of all popular forms of media by blacks, women and jews

It's like you don't even notice

>an SJW on Cred Forums

Why do you people exist.

He just said it. Rising Storm

Read my post again slowly user, try and understand the words I used.

That's an indie shovelware.

Yeah, you think there is some overarching plot involving a specific race of people trying to subjugate another race of people. Exactly what an SJW thinks.

>It's like you don't even notice

You already said that. Come up with something original.

>USA
>important
>During WW1

Shut the fuck up retard.

>indie shovelware.
>from the same company that made Killing floor.

it's a middle-sized studio that publishes through steam.. not really ""indie""-kind of independent.

Why so many anglo ? Why 0 fucking french ? I thought Dice shills said that they didn't put french to make room for americans. But in the end its all about british empire ?

And we sacked the canadians fucking capitol city, who gives a shit what happened over 200 years ago?

There's indie games for everything though. There's an India game where you shower with your dad. So when someone goes "wow this AAA game is so unrealistic", it makes me wonder where he's been for the past few decades.

They've got the French in first DLC. Gotta bleed those English speaking markets dry first.

He said realistic. Rising Storm and RO2 are arcade as fuck.

>get shot in leg, femoral artery hit
>bleeding out
>quickly kneel and make bandage sounds
>fully mobile working legs
>shot in hand
>doesn't drop gun
>kneel down to bandage again
>fully functioning hands and legs
>run around like Rambo getting kills with multiple bullet wounds
Soooo realistic

Blacks were in WW1, the only segment they have is in the Hell fighters part. Quit being a drama queen you tumblrite. This is the same shit like the RE5 controversy.

>Not taking on the Panzer Lehr Division

Canadians and Australians were badass don't get me wrong, but 1944, the western front divisions they put together weren't nearly as trained as the divisions sent to the east for Barbarossa.

Wish we could actually play from the enemies perspective for once.

Have you seen multiplayer gameplay? You know the ONLY thing people care about with Battlefield? 90% of the player models are blacks.

the trailer shows her punching another arab man in the face, in front of other men. This would never happen in a million years, she'd be shot right then and there.

>enemies perspective
This game could have been GOAT if it portrayed WWI for what it really was a conflict in which there was no good side or bad side. It could have been a step above the average FPS by reallistically portray a conflict instead of the simple black and white conflict stories we all heard a thousand times.

but you are

He killed himself instead of letting Hitler prosecute his family.

>paid POW's for their labor
>stumbled across an abandoned allied med facility with soldiers left behind when he was advancing
>went back and got them med supplies and treated their wounds
>believed in honor
>thought that wasting men for territory wasn't a victory.
>general Patton revered him as a great general.
>his troops were ready to die under his command.

I'm not a wehraboo user, but show some respect to the generals during that time that literally made a difference in history.

I agree. I didn't mean it like that when I said enemies, but I should have used another word. I wish I could play one war campaign where its through the eyes of a ordinary German soldier. People in the beta referred to them still as "Nazi's" it's not even WW2 and even if it was, there were plenty of soldiers that weren't Nazi's. when will the meme die?

>BF1 portrays germans are evil maniacs out to ruin peace, freedom, and all that's good in the world with their terrible machinations of destruction
>all germany's fault, austria did nothing!
>"ottoturks were just mislead by evil german plans and only oppressed bedouin women (oh my fuck lol) because germans said so."
>"this war only started because the GERMANS INVADED!"
>WW1 game.

seems about right at least.

Please don't tie in your hatred for other races with being a gamer. You are small-minded, insecure, garbage. You cause our hobby to be looked upon with even less respect than what little it had.

Do any of the original "SJW" fears hold any water now that we know the majority of people you play are white *and* multiplayer characters are customizable?

Barely, and they really only fought in African colonies. The only other negroid soldiers that fought in WW1 fought int he final months with the french because of american influence. They had absolutely no kind of noticeable impact on World War 1.

It would be cool if you didn't know who you were playing until the very end, where you get shot in the balls and a German soldier says something like, "What's your name?" And you're all "Adolph, Adolph Hitler."

relax, he's just one of the uptight quebecucks your landlord told you about

Im not arguing the impact they had. Im saying they were present. The game shows them near the final months of the war fighting germans so how is this a problem?
From what anons said, it seems like you have a full customization option. I dont see how this effects the campaign where the history should take place. I doubt soldiers were kicked from the lobby for going AFK in real life.

Where do you get all that from?

>Italians
>White

memes

People have been saying how dumb it is to focus on blacks, let alone fucking americans or american blacks in particular, in a fucking World War 1 game. Maybe you should pay more attention to the threads instead of just bitching at thin air.

>BUT THEY WERE THERE

At the end, like you said, and even then they did fucking nothing. Just being present doesn't mean shit. That's like saying it's fine to make a game centered in china with a european protag in 500 because the european "was just there" even if he did absolutely nothing of note.

>call others insecure
>cares about how his hobby is perceived
P O T T E R Y

>Germany good boys dey dindu nuffin

>You cause our hobby to be looked upon with even less respect than what little it had.
Who gives a flying fuck out video gaming is perceived by people who don't even play video games?

Shut up. It didn't happen because it triggers my politics

>bedouin warrior woman
>actual events

No.

>War in which no-one aside from Ottomans were evil
>Still end up with only Entente forces in the campaign
>Oh, but add in the biggest fence hoppers of the war (Italy)

The only way they could have made this worse if there'd be a playable mission as a Jap.

I mean he is right. The guy tries to tie being a racist who cares about the protagonists skin color with being a ""gamer". He turns it into an us vs them.

>HELP MOMMY. HISTORY ISN'T FOLLOWING MY MODERN POLITICAL AGENDA

The highest Obesity rate in the world has been Mexico for years though, and the highest child obesity rate is in the UK

While your hobbies don't necessarily define you, they can change how people perceive you. When meeting new people, it would be nice to say "I enjoy video games" without having to worry about being considered racist by association.

I'm pretty sure if I told someone one of my hobbies was going to KKK rallies, they'd probably think differently of me.

Irrelevant fampai. I merely called him out on being as insecure as the other faggot. Which he is

>specifically mentions how it's following a character in a hostorically accurate way
>Gets proven wrong
>REEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF CLEETUS

Really faggot?

>While your hobbies don't necessarily define you, they can change how people perceive you.
Why should I give a single shit? I don't even go around telling people I play video games. It's not a hobby that I feel the need to shove into everybody's face.

>B-BUT THEN IT WILL DROP BACK DOWN TO 80-90'S LEVEL POPULARITY
>THEY WILL ALL THINK YOU'RE RACIST

I give zero fucking shits. You shouldn't either.

Thanks for proving how fucking insecure you fucks are.

18+

Yes but is everyone still running with machine guns or did they make bolt action rifles matter?

Alsacien here

It's not really german (but close though), more like a local dialect

When education will become good, so, never.

It's very close to Swabian. Every region in Germany has a dialect which warps the main language.

You're right, I guess I am a little insecure in the sense that I don't want to outright be labeled a racist.

But to compare that to actually BEING a racist is ridiculous and you know it.

>Telling someone about yourself when asked is shoving it in their face
K

And just so you're aware, saying you give no fucks what anyone thinks of you is the ultimate sign of an edgelord.

ORANGE AND TEAL, NOT BLUE TEAL YOU STUPID FUCK

>Genocide Appreciation Day.
This is the next generation of kids, folks.

>someone is stupid for not telling others that they play video games
>somehow thinks I HAVE to tell others that I play video games when they ask me about myself as if it's the only hobby that I have
>someone is an edgelord for not caring about how others perceive their hobbies

You sound like some Gen Z facebook obsessed retard who can't stop thinking about how others perceive you and get mad at others who don't share the same mindset. Fuck off already.

>m-muh racism
This website if not for you.

In order to make it """balanced""" every bolt-action in the game has a "sweet-spot" where at a specific range its a 1-hit kill, every other range its 2.

>Americans are just... The fucking worst, and this is coming from an American
cringe

>Wanting to be a functional human instead of vetting all of my hobbies and opinions to look good in the eyes of people I don't know makes me an edgelord.

Where the fuck do you get this?

you forgot the category "Most Cucks per Capita"

>a little insecure
>a little

>implying the US wouldn't be in first place

I'm an American, and I KNOW that Canada invented modern Shock Trooper tactics in the trenches. Fuck yourself.

>can't play as Germany/A-H
Dropped

Smart and aware unlike the ancestors. Huh, it's almost like past generations and their beliefs are irrelevant relics of the past.

That Internet really fucked things up for racist authoritarians with agendas. It's like people can call them out on their propaganda for what it is. Weird.

>Female Beduin rebel fighter

Unlike the Harlem Hellfighter character, which is a reasonable inclusion, this is fucking retarded and a historical farce.

Sorry, user. We'll make sure to revise history to be more friendly to your extremist views

>Waaaaah non-white males!

YOUR MOTHER DIES TONIGHT

>reading comprehension
Women are viewed in a very specific way in that cultrue, your basically playing as the great-grandfathers of modern day Saudi Arabians

I don't mind non-white characters or non male but place them in appropriate places

The campaign will be short scripted garbage anyway.

>dark and edgy terrorist fan bros
I'm home.

>Women are viewed in a very specific way in that cultrue
that has swung back and forth over time, and either way bedouin tribes probably don't always follow the caliphs norms to the letter

yeah it's probably retarded but I don't think it's entirely impossible

>veit cong
>bad guys

>Canada is completely useless when it comes to conflict.
Because they don't make an over glorified movie out of each and every conflict they had, so you don't know about their success because you never read books?

Ever since ww2 everything not USA is a badguy. Or a pussy european. Apparently.

They didn't follow the caliphs norms, they were actually fighting the Caliph
they were actually significantly more conservative than the Caliphate (Ottomans)

>last battlefield i bought was bf3
hows it feel to be retarded lads?

My fucking nigga. Played the open beta for BF1 and didn't mind it but wasn't at all impressed. Fair few people I know pre ordered "i don't think it's worth $170", yet they still pre ordered it. They burnt me with BF3 and I won't buy another one again. Unless they make a decent attempt at a 2142 sequel, which let's be honest won't happen.

to be this ignorant of history...gee, I really wonder which country you're from.

WE WUZ KAISERS N SHIT SENPAI

MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPA FOUGHT THE FRENCH AT VERDUN N U CRACKAS TRYIN 2 TELL ME DAT WW1 WASN't 98% BLACK PEOPLE?

Kaiser Wilhelm - BLACK
Woodrow Wilson - BLACK
David Lloyd George - Undoubtedly BLACK

Fucking crackers. NExt thing is youll tell me egyptians WERENT black!

It will never happen

All we have now is Day of Infamy, Insurgency sequel, and Rising Storm 2.

Man, the Passchendaele movie was such a letdown. Didn't need the romance subplot at all, and it sucked to boot.

>They burnt me with BF3 and I won't buy another one again.

Same here, I won't give them another chance after BF4's launch. The beta ran flawlessly for me, but the actual game was fucking unplayable for months. Even if I knew there would be no technical issues, I'm not going to support the "we want the cowaduty audience" or reskinned Battlefront direction the series is going.

The third one is NSW navy.

well, maybe because they represent how it really is?

Rat

The Russian one is actually an Australian and the Austro Hungary soldier is a Russian soldier.

Why the hell did people get so upset by the black characters? They do know Africa and African Americans had somewhat of a part during WWI, right?!

>still playing this shit

LMAO

your a faggot eggsdee

It don't even take a historian to know that's bullshit user

Nobody really wants to be playing as oil kikes "defending" freedom for their jewish masters either.