Do you prefer digital or physical?

Physical for the win. Pic related

I like digital. I get that I don't fully own the games I buy on steam, blah blah blah that's actually alright with me. I'm getting them very cheap and I don't see steam getting shut down anytime soon.

I prefer physical, for some reason not for handheld though. Mostly because it's easy to pirate, digital is way cheaper and handheld games rarely drop in price even after years

Physical but that's mostly because I'm a superjew and buy almost everything preowned.

I only do digital when there's a real good sale or the "free" games on ps+.

Physical, gotta keep it oldschool. I'll get the digital if there is a good sale or I the only way I can find a physical copy is from online retailers or importing.

Digital. After I gave up on consoles I when fully digital. I sold all my old games and consoles to clear up space. I don't see a point to physical anymore. Most games I play I'll give one play thought then I'm done. The cd then just floats around my house till I get rid of it. Also I find it annoying to go to the store to buy a game.

digital. because I've actually moved a couple times.

Physical

Digital when I pirate.
Physical when I can't.

What a fucking loser.

digital

Physical, so I don't have to worry about how much space is left on my HD.

I really enjoy physical and knowing I have the game for good but I will buy digital if it is really cheap. I got Forza Horizon 3 for $19 due to a pricing error and it was a digital copy. I also bought BF4 digital due to it being $5.

Always physical. I like having rights with what I own and knowing I'll still be able to play it when Gabe inevitably goes crazy and shuts everything down.

Physical. I'm ok with having to pack a few extra boxes when moving, it's just that I unfortunately can't really get attached to games when I only have them digitally.

I love physical too but nowadays space doesn't matter since you download the whole game from the disc to the hard drive.

Till Disc Rot kicks in

Yeah, tell me about it...

Cool DK figure.

Physical. It's nice to be able to see your game collection growing bigger and bigger. I also love looking at the cases and seeing the art. In a way, it feels similar to collecting figures to me. Maybe I'm just an autist though
>pic not related. Just figured loli's will catch more attention

I love physical. Mainly because retailers hate having lots of the same game taking up inventory space. No matter how expensive a game is, Amazon will cut prices after several months.

Exactly, i love holding and seeing the artwork, a main reason I printed out artwork and put it in cases for my cartridge based games. Being able to read the back is so cool.

I used to be really obsessed with physical, to the point I wouldn't buy game content like Blood Dragon because I wouldn't have a backup.

Then along the way I realized it was more probable that I'd lose my physical games than my digital games.

These days I only buy the physical version of a game I really like.

The cat knows how painful it would be to download the digital version of MP3.

physical ftw
gives visitors at your house something to talk about too

I want physical copies to come with digital copies.

>putting up literal advertisements in your home
Although to answer your question, I prefer digital as long as it's free

Have fun moving that shit