Ace Attorney Thread

Apollo is the cancer that killed the franchise.
The original trilogy was already great, but they had to go and ruin everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bF_b4kimyYI
web.archive.org/web/20080619063635/http://www.gemaga.com/2008/06/16/famitsu-top-500-of-2007
mynintendonews.com/2014/03/13/shu-takumi-feels-ace-attorney-shouldve-ended-after-the-third-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=sRd4jfZ9hZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4ziiQoErw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, but when has CApcom not raped a series to death?

No
AA5 killed the franchise
it had nothing to do with apollo

>best selling game kills the franchise
wew

Elaborate user. How did it exactly kill the franchise? The general mechanics are the same, you see a contradiction, you shout objection and present some evidence.

Why can't you faggots discuss the series normally instead this same single circlejerk every time
DRfags didn't devolve into 100% game vs game shit until they got an anime that retroactively wrecked their entire series, despite DR being edgy as hell

>Best selling game
>Not even on the Nintendo Eshop

Best selling AA game in Japan is what OP is referring to. It was the first actually new AA game Japan had gotten in years at the time, after all (AA1/2/3 were released on GBA there already before the DS ports happened)

Apollo was fine hobo Nick is what ruined everything

AA5 actually saved the franchise, but it had to clean up the mess left by AJ.

>Best selling AA game in Japan
Is that even true? If you're basing your claim on vgcharts ranking, then you must consider that those don't include digital sales, thus they're not accurate.

This is now a Sherlock Holmes thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=bF_b4kimyYI

>just finished Spirit of Justice
>that last case
Jesus. I was not preppared. Best case.

web.archive.org/web/20080619063635/http://www.gemaga.com/2008/06/16/famitsu-top-500-of-2007

f3 ace attorney; half a million

Japan relatively ate up 4. Not necessarily because it was good, but it was a new game in a beloved series and 4 particularly was aggressively advertised, both by marketing and the previous 3 games getting DS releases.

Course this is only for Japan.

The series recovered drastically after that. Turns out Apollo is actually a good character, its just the game he was originally in was bad enough to mask that.

Yeah but do we know if DD or SoJ sold more? The only data we have is for physical copies, what about the digital sales?

We do not have any data since international is digital only.

I don't know, man.
Apollo has some amazing music. But he kept getting shafted in his games because Phoenix popped in and stole the limelight.
I'm glad he finally got to shine in Spirit of Justice.

Take these threads to your general.

Phoenix didn't really steal the limelight. Apollo just wasn't in it. Basically nothing he does is important, and he's the last person to figure out everything, usually helped by the guy whose job it is to make him lose. Apollo's most note worthy thing in 4 is punching phoenix.

hobo nick was the best thing that happened to him in the whole franchise, he couldn't keep being the lucky rookie forever.
also giving him a daughterfu forced him to stop being laid back, acting like he had nothing to lose. before that his only concern was saving and pampering maya all the time.
what ruined the whole thing was the Gramaryes' family backstory, that shit got dragged ON AND ON FOREVER
it gets even more tiresome since Apollo still didnt sort shit out with his mother, so look forward to even more family bullshit in a sequel eventually

Also they didn't sell hobo nick well. 4-1 gives a good hook to it, but then you find out why he lost his badge which ultimately lead to everything and...it's so weak it just kills how believable it is. I half suspect Hobo Nick was another character entirely until a re-write happened.

>to prove your client innocent, you must prove that the real murderer is guilty!
retarded legal system

I fucking love this character.

Jesus is stepping up to testify while playing some mad tunes. Hilarious case.

Ace Attorney wouldn't be very exciting if the trial ended without finding the true culprit.

Same reason the Jury System wasn't used again, I'd rather present decisive evidence than let some random people vote on it.

So I wasn't the only one who saw this. Good.

He is the most boring prosecutor, right?

yep.

I think overall he made the game a bit less interesting, because instead of having a huge overreaction to an objection like previous prosecutors, he just turns around and shits on your argument every time and kills the mood. Just like "oh yeah..." then he throws his beads at you or something.

Klavier by a mile

yup, in all the games you're doing all of the police's work and while prosecutors forge shit and blackmail witnesses because god knows why, maybe they'll get a bigger paycheck for jailing more people.
and of course, turn the whole legal system upside down. "guilty until proven otherwise", which gets even more retarded in AA6 "guilty until pro... OOPS NO LAWYER FOR YOU SORRY"

Kristoph

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>Literally a rock star
>cares about catching the right criminal
>boring
Fuck off, Apollo

>Literally no repercussions
>Can pull evidence out of your ass with no penalties
>This is needed because most of the evidence makes no fucking sense for two cases

They should just make an "alternate timeline" AA where Phoenix didn't get disbarred

>this meme again

It was all right really. I figured out the big twist about 4 "present evidences" before it was revealed which kind of ruined it for me.

>liking mary sue faggots

Haven't played this yet, but I just wanna know
Does it get explained why Wright became a Hobbo?
That's mostly the only thing I care about.

The defence has it's own bullshit too

>EVERYONE WAIT STOP THE TRIAL
>this witness needs therapy!
>you are feeling a little less angry than you should be, why is that?

>mate your finger twitched when you said "I wasn't the killer", are you the killer?

That would kill any and all hope for character development.

And outside of the Apollo/Trucy thing still not being resolved after three fucking games, I don't see the benefit of the blank slate an alternate timeline would give.

yes.

just look what happened to AAI then you see why this wouldn't fly
and Edgy-senpai is a lot more popular than Apollo. no way he can sell games alone without Phoenix stepping halfway in.

Was any of that used on the actual criminals this time around because that was always the most bullshit part..

>Japan relatively ate up 4. Not necessarily because it was good, but it was a new game in a beloved series and 4 particularly was aggressively advertised
It's just like MegaMan Battle Network.

Doesn't Trucy also have 'perceive'? it's only fair she return the favor if he's accused

What makes Klavier boring for me is that he doesn't really react to shit

>brother arrested for murder
>"okay whatever"

>Gavinners forced to disband
>"okay whatever"

>murderous brother at the stand again
>one scene where he sweats then "okay whatever"

>former teacher dies
>"okay whatever, I sure can't wait to play guitar at the festival"

then again, Athena's therapy always made sense since the witnesses were always emotionally fragile and eventually opened up to her, it's not like she turned batshit murdering psychos into normal rational humans.
apollo's gimmick is harder to believe, it sticks better when the guy is already desperate and gets pissed off when his tic gets pointed out, so it's a small thing but ends up being the last straw like against Kristoph

>When you said you found the body, you weren't feeling sad!
>Yes I was.
Welp, trial over, literally impossible to argue against that.

Consistent storytelling.

>Path where Phoenix gave up his morals and became a hobo who believes he's above the law and disregards all the teachings of his friends and teacher and raising his orphans to be criminals

>Path where the law department actually does an investigation and clears phoenix of wrongdoing but he still can't prove Zak's innocent so Zak still fucks off and the events of 4 still occur just in a revised manner, and 5's Dark age of law pertains to Blackquill.

Ace Criminal and Ace Attorney. Everyone is happy

>long time Ace Attorney fan
>playing SoJ
>enjoying every case, literally everything is better than DD except for case 4, but it's still a fun case because of Simon
>In the middle of case 5
>On the Phoenix Wright part of the investigation
>Finish for the night, go to sleep and go to work
>come home from work
>3DS nowhere to be found, stolen from inside my own room
>Mfw I didn't get to finish the game

>That would kill any and all hope for character development.

Like AJ and the 3DS games, you mean? None of the original characters get any character development.

I thought that was because of piracy on the DS. Speaking of which, you could conceivably make the AAI games part of the Not-Fucked-Up timeline.

4 is gone now and can largely be ignored in future games outside of the surprise incest plotline. The slate is almost entirely clean, so rebooting would just force us to go through Apollo/Athena/Blackquill's character development again. And if they changed those developments to spice it up, then they could just as easily make new characters in the current setting instead.

Now if they could go back in time and make 4 never happen that's one thing, but there's no reason now to make a retcon universe.

I was speaking more in a make 4 good sort of way, since it's the only way to make everyone happy given how 4 was actually written. 4 being two games with different takes on the same events is pretty much the only way to do the alternate blank slate universe.

They both have the ability, but Apollo's bracelet makes it easier.

This! Yes, OP. Lets bully Apollofaggets and their shitty illogical worst game in the series. Fuck Apollo and fuck AJ.

Villains who did nothing wrong?

Top kek. DD managed to close the eyes on all the stupid shit AJ introduced, thank god AJ is barely even canon.

>a small window
FUCK
YOU

I think that Apollo justice could, with massive rewrites, be a good game while still hitting the major plot points of the original game (to maintain continuity). I actually started writing a proposed plot/case outline last night that I'll post in one of these threads when I finish.

At least in AA6 they're not pretending to be in America and its a totalitarian shithole

I can't believe that he killed Kay like that, what a mad man.

The most interesting role to play in any mystery is the detective, the devs know that which is why you approach everything in a detective-like manner with some lawyer-ish stuff thrown in as opposed to the other way around.

Why wasn't he disbarred for basically throwing his case when he defended debeste

I'm almost at the end of AA2 case 3, and it's not been as awful as I heard it was, even if it's not the best case in the series (far from it)

I hope case 4 is better

hey faggots I need that pic of tied up Rayfa that faggot posted every thread thanks in advance

dude you're in for a fantastic case

leave before spoilers, though

People overblow case 3's terribleness. It hinges on whether you like WEST CLOWNADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED or not.

And enjoy case 4.

Case 4 is the best case of the game.

I always wondered, why arent we on vg exactly? We do finish 2-3 threads per day.

Because we are the definition of seasonal threads and an AA general has been tried several times in the past and dies within a few weeks.

Now that Apollo has finally fucked off, are you ready for the upcoming Athena trilogy?

Oh, ok then.

>Pearl and Athena teaming up

I NEED THIS

Because /vg/ is shit and AA generals would get really bad and really dead really fast?

NIGGER

Are you sure you didn't acccidently pocket it and put it in your car or drop it near your bed or something? No way someone broke into your house and stole just the vidya

You gotta get it back man, the best is yet to come

wright

Didn't they tease the Apollo and Truce reveal again?
I don't think we are done with Apollo yet.

Nick walks on their faces like a bitch!

>Pearl and Athena
>Not Rayfa and Athena.

I'm ambivalent. That is if they even do an Athena trilogy, which I'm not convinced is the direction they'll take the series in.

I'll be happy enough if by the next game she gets enough focus so she can finally be acknowledged as a good lawyer by Simon.

can we talk about how awful the DLC for soj was?

I get that it was supposed to be unmitigated nostalgia fanservice but I was miserable the entire time.

>not Blackquill and Athena

>durr durr, let game be a true Visual novel, not a shitty point and click adventure.

>I don't think we are done with Apollo yet.
Outside of DLC stuff we most likely are. Not much left to do with him, and frankly the series will be better off with him gone.

There is literally an AA general that has been alive for 9 months.

but they teased the Trucy/Apollo reveal after AJ and now after fucking SoJ

There definitely is a storyline where that shit will be important someone planned somewhere.
And Apollo sort of needs to be there.

SoJ as a whole was weaker than DD.

That's the Attorney Online general, you know, the RP website.
xD

> it's not like she turned batshit murdering psychos into normal rational humans
Phantom

>There definitely is a storyline where that shit will be important someone planned somewhere.
I'm not disputing that. But there isn't really that much there, and it could easily be covered by future DLC cases.

He's definitely the one who has the better chemistry with her, but it would be hard for a prosecutor to be a defense attorney's assistant, he also has his own job to take care for.

>I half suspect Hobo Nick was another character entirely until a re-write happened

This was exactly what happened apparently. Hobo Nick was originally supposed to be a completely different character (and Apollo was supposed to be completely separate from the first 3 games), but Capcom stepped in and forced Takumi to put Phoenix into the game under fear the game wouldn't sell without his name in it.

I'm still waiting for a Phoenix & Pearl case, dunno how I'd feel if Athena got there first to be honest. Closest we've gotten is that brief bit in 5-DLC's investigation where Pearl is helping Phoenix with forensic work and fingerprint-checks the entire fucking room.

Maybe keeping Phoenix in chill office boss NPC mode outside a few specific Investigation segments would be for the best though.

So what does everyone expect to see from AA7?

This meme never gets old. Typical Phoenix fags crying and shitting their pants because their character hasn't had a lick of development since the trilogy.
>Muh Apollo is shit
>Muh Phoenix had the best games

You're a few hours late to that circlejerk user, no one is even talking about this anymore.

Whatever you butthurt apollofag. Stop being upset by the truth.

GET THAT SHIT BACK. You have no idea how god-tier case 5 is. Shit gets way more insane when you start with the second part of the case.

>But there isn't really that much there
How do you know that?

To me the fact that they teased it twice means they had it planned since AJ.
Maybe it is Takumi's story and they put on the backburner because he was doing spin-offs and they are now returning to it.

That doesn't sound like short case and I especially don't believe that they are going to resolve something in just a DLC case.

source? not to be a jackass, I would just love to read about that if it was in an interview or something somewhere.

Let it go user, it's not happening. You're grasping at more straws than MayaXPhoenix fags

What are you talking about? Why do you think they mentioned it again then?

Yes captain!

Turnabout Reclaimed shits on Time Traveler
6-1 is way too long and dragged out for how little plot it actually has and is merely there to introduce the setting. As a case 5-1 has more twists and is better constructed.
6-2 is just plain bad besides anything that has to do with Mr Reus. 5-2 is better paced and has two days of trial and investigations instead of putting everything into a single one, making the former case a clusterfuck that only served to introduce the new prosecutor.
6-3 is good, but so is 5-3. Both are about the same, really.
Same as the above for 5-4 and 6-4.
6-5 Part 1 is boring besides Atishon and Sarge, but Part 2 is very good. 5-5 is equally very good, but I will give the edge to 6-5.

So basically.
5-1 > 6-1
5-2 > 6-2
5-3 = 6-3
5-4 = 6-4
5-5 < 6-5
5-DLC >>> 6-DLC

mynintendonews.com/2014/03/13/shu-takumi-feels-ace-attorney-shouldve-ended-after-the-third-game/

>“Years later, when it was decided within Capcom that Ace Attorney 4 would go ahead, my position was that we should change the main character and tell a new story. I didn’t plan to have Phoenix in the game, but my colleagues said they wanted him to appear in some form, which is why he ended up being the accused in the first case in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.”

Closest I found

is this a new fucking copypasta or what

So that they have stuff to use in future DLC cases? I'm not denying it will matter, but that it shows another apollo game will happen.

>Being this wrong

Why would you think that?
DLC cases are not very important and mostly fan service.
The last words in any media are a very important slot.
Which other DLC case have they set up like that?

thanks, user.

I'll do some searching of my own later. I'm curious if anybody wrote about how Phoenix was integrated into the story and what direction it might have taken without him.

>6-4
>Athena does a double slam like Blackquill when he is laughing.
Holy shit. I love it.

I dunno whether getting more Gramarye nonsense and Apollo's magic egyptian dad as originally planned would've been all that great either to be honest.

I actually think the main issue with AJ was the general approach to it as a concept. It existed first and foremost to promote the trial Jury system going on in the country at the time, hence the overarching plot being focused on making the court system as shitty as possible only for it to be saved by the magic of Juries. AA shouldn't be primarily about that sorta thing in my opinion, it should first and foremost be about straight up mystery solving instead. They've been pushing this "revolutionize the law!" theme from AJ onwards and it's never been quite as interesting as it sounds on paper, in my opinion.

Apollo's characterization consists entirely of backstories pulled out straight from the writer's ass. Since he was literally a blank stale in AJ they could go with whatever they needed him to be in order to advance the plot forward.
Nick's backstory was already pretty much revealed in AA1 and they could go with the Hawthorne thing in T&T because that way they could explain how he met Mia and that's it, but in the end he always was just a regular guy, so they couldn't come out with the crazy tweeests they dumped on Apollo instead.

SOJ almost pulls that aspect off.

but yes, jury was very bad and the treatment in DD was so weak as to essentially be irrelevant.

kek, Apollofag can you even believe yourself?

NOICE

5-1 < 6-1
5-2

This tho.

SoJ's revolution stuff was fun, moreso because of it's cast than the theme itself though I suppose.

It is kinda weird that we're getting 'power creep' in Ace Attorney of all things, Phoenix & Apollo are basically superhero tier now.

>5-2 < 6-2
Nope.

6-2 was godawful.

It wouldn't have been a bad concept had the later games done anything with juries whatsoever
As it stands it feels like it was a huge waste of time

The DD DLC was literally cut out of the main game and it was painfuly noticeable.

Kek, no... It was still better than that shit 5-2 case.
>Killer is obvious as fuck
>Motive is beyond shit
>Not a single character in the case is interesting
>Muh Yokai gurl
Fuck off, 6-2 was a god send compared to the atrocity that was 5-2

That's what I want to know. I realize he was a replacement, but he had a clear conflict of interest since he already knew about his client's guilt and was throwing the case at every turn

Please explain. It tied nicely to AA4, gave Apollo and Trucy a little development, therapy session kinda made sense and the whole case was basically a one big magic trick. It also was not any longer than it should have been.

I did also like 5-2, and I'm a huge fan of filler cases in general.

My problem with 6-2 was that it was squeezed into one trial. I think it would've been better to have Apollo figure out Retinz's backstory in an investigation rather than the trial itself

Look I hate the gramaryes but besides bonny twins it was an enjoyable ride. Hell, even the twins had a moment. I enjoyed 5-2 a lot, but 6-2 was primo laughs my son.

>This will never be canon

It's not fair.

>Not a single character in the case is interesting
While I agree on the rest, I actually liked this little buddy.

Bad pacing, bad witnesses, bad motivations for murder (FUCKING GRAMARYEEEEEEES) and the worst prosecutor in the series to complete the full package. It was literally filler, they invented another stupid ass magician that never got mentioned prior to it and shoved it up the ass.

At least 5-2 setting was never done, so it was a filler made from scratch and balanced reveals, witness testimonies in two days and even though the motives were bland, they weren't godawfully badly written. It's only fault was revealing the criminal.

> It was literally filler, they invented another stupid ass attorney that never got mentioned prior to it and shoved it up the ass.
Literally Apollos story.

how does the first one compare to the later ones in terms of how good it is?

The games actually makes you the investigator/detective, defense, and prosecutor all at the same time. You do it all and have less resources which make your successes all the more satisfying.

Pretty sure she acts as your assistant for parts of 2-2 too

You mean AA1?
It's:
AA3>=AAI2>AA1>AA6>AA5>AAI>AA2>>AA4

AA1>AA3>AA6>AA4>AA5>AA2

Reus' motives made perfect sense. Explain what's so bad about that.

Bonny and Betty were fun.

Nahyuta is very subjective but I liked him.

5-2 has some great twists. But they were presented in such bland ways that I almost fell asleep during them. Especially how they go on and on about that one scene in the hallway.

L'Belle was boring as fuck as a villain and that faggot Tanuki just got real annoying real fast.

Sorry, but 6-2>5-2 imo.

How is Prosecutor's Path featuring Edgeworth?
Is it considered as bad as Apollo Justice?

It's pretty good. The sprite's art style in that game in particular looks a little off compared to the following games though. Also it's probably the lewdest AA humor-wise (nothing too over-the-top, but just in comparison to later AA titles)

AA1>AA3>AAI2>AA5>AAI1>AA2>AA6>AA4

AAI2 is considered one of the best games.
AAI is dull.

it is the best game in the series

Pretty fun ride. Edgeworth at his most justice-driven in what is basically Ace Attorney: All of our dads are dead! edition.

I2 > 6 >= 3 > 5 = 1 > 2 > I > 4 >>>>>>> vs Layton

>6 above 5
End your life.

AAI2 is awesome, 100% play it.

I agree with the pacing, SoJ was all over the place in that regard. But I don't even understand what makes a bad witness? They were all fun to crossexamine IMO.

IIRC Apollo's tragic past was hinted in both AJ and DD.

It had none of the dark age of the law bullshit so I find that hard to believe.

6 over 3 is pretty suspect but you're otherwise correct

AAI2 > AA3 > AA5 > AA6 > AA1> PLvsAA > AAI > DGS > AA4 > AA2

>Nobody in the prosecutors office would take Ellen's case because of the pressure from the Sprockets
>Edgeworth calls them a bunch of cowards
So does that mean Klavier, Blackquill and Nahyuta are a bunch of huge pussies?

Trials and Tribulations case 5 is literally the best case of the entire franchise

Yeah that's why I added the =, I'm still not sure about that. I also haven't played 1 in almost 10 years.

If you like one AA, you like all of them.

No, you. He is right. If you actually think 5>6 you need to consider euthanasia. That list is pretty much perfect.

> 6 > 3

Fuck off.

Blackquill couldn't be bothered to leave the Soba shop.

>better cases
>better waifus
>less handholding
>proper investigations

The only things AA5 is better in is
>better prosecutor
>less flashbacks

> 6 >= 3

Not all the deads are dead in AAI2. Most of the ones that are alive are cunts though.

That entire sub-series is pretty much AA goes Scooby-Doo. A gang of meddling kids (well, manchildren in this case) solving mysteries.

>implying that can't happen

Have you ever heard of MegaMan Battle Network 4?

See

t.Honeymoon phase retard.

5 is a better game than 6 in every way.

>better cases
Ayyy lmao.

t.Delusional retard

6 is a better game than 5 in every way.

There's no character progression. He's a nice guy from start to finish. There's no way for him to change or grow over the course of the story.

>Edgeworth and Franziska realize they're kind of shitty and change their ways
>Godot admits he's pretty fucked up
>Blackquill gets moments where he helps Athena win cases
>Nahyuta takes off his glove, I guess

Klavier is just too nice from start to finish. Makes me uninterested in beating him because by the point where I'd actually care, I've already done it twice.

What about Klavier and Nahyuta, then? I thought they were willing to take any case to find the truth.

It didn't have any offensively bad cases, but the only really good case in AA5 was the dlc case

Phantom wasn't mental, he was just a professional doing his job.
The only thing you did was take off his mask.

>Not all the deads are dead
Kinda applicable to AA actually

I can't imagine either of them giving a fuck about Sprockets, Klavier was probably in a concert tour, Nahyuta was in Khur'ain and Blackquill was busy drinking rice wine and watching rakugo.

>Honeymoon phase

this is the worst new meme

i never got past my "honeymoon phase" with DD, a game which I liked then and still like now, and after finishing SoJ a while ago now I still think it's better, I doubt that's gonna change

>After Trials and Tribulations Phoenix defended a magician
>some asshole defense attorney frames him with false evidence because he sucks at poker
>Phoenix becomes a hobo
>spends seven years devising an intricate revenge plan
>gets his revenge on asshole defense attorney
>becomes a lawyer again in the next game

5-4/5-5 are a masterpiece
Nah, they're fucking shit but pic related actually makes them look good.

5-3 was good and 5-4+5-5 was amazing, better than Revolution since the first trial with Phoenix was boring as fuck.

>Thinks honeymoon phase is a meme
>post "LE DRAGON NEVER YIELDS RIGHT GUYS?!" meme instead
Kill yourself.

Klavier's not even nice. He knew that Kristoph warning him about Phoenix using phony evidence made no fucking sense, and decided to not even bother looking into it for no reason. More than anything else he cared about having a big gay showdown with his brother in court.

Problem with that was that they forgot to give him much more characterization or anything resembling an arc after establishing that.

>tfw you hear Dhurke's voice and start seeing Lu Bu
all he needed was a glaive, Apollo already got the antennae

>image name and picture combo

>Never said anything abut dragons

>posts stupid le allcaps strawman shit
>telling others to kill themselves
Why don't you go neck yourself

That was a real scumbag move, yeah. He could have postponed the trial to look into the forged evidence properly but instead cares more about his ego and dethroning the turnabout terror so he goes:
>Fuck it. I'll just make him look like a retard and get him disbarred on national television. My bro will love that!
Klavier was such a faggot.

> Franziska realize
Like. Where? She's a bitch through and through.

I don't blame Apollo. I blame Capcom.

It's a niche video game series with a popularity that surprised everyone.

Also, it's Capcom. You know, the company whose sole raison d'etre is literally "Keep making sequels until nobody buys them anymore"

OF FUCKING COURSE there was going to be a 4th Ace Attorney game. This is the company that made 38 Megaman games AFTER Megaman 8.

And, as Phoenix's story was basically done, it stands to reason that they'd throw in an entirely new cast of characters. That was a good decision.
On paper, Apollo Justice is perfectly fine.
It's just the execution that is lacking.

And even then, AJ isn't even that bad a game. The Ace Attorney games are a bit like freeform Jazz. It's either got that feel or it don't. And AJ just...doesn't. And you have to experience the whole thing to even make that judgement call, and I, for one, as someone who doesn't like AJ at all, still had fun playing through it.

She's obviously a better person after getting embarrassed constantly throughout JFA. Play 2-2 and 3-5 again and you'll see.

5-3 was great 5-4.5-5 were great aside from the frendship bullshit in the end

>LE "" MEME

Are we honestly still doing this?

I liked Moe more once it became evident that he was self-aware about how unfunny his jokes were and that he was actually a depressed sack of shit. Turns out that depressed clowns are actually pretty funny, ironically.

Ben/Trilo was shit though.

I'd say

3 > I2 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 2 > I > 4 >>>>>>> vs. Layton

>that one fucking testimony about the ring
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The "beep beep beep Character talking while text scrolls" noise changing tune to fit the music

Sometimes, It's the little things

She's still a bit of a bitch, but she's not a bitch that's willing to cover up inconvenient testimony.

You can't shrugg off 5-5's shitty ending as an "aside". It legit ruined the entire case.

Fuck, it made the whole game less enjoyable in retrospective. The phantom was a fucking chump that got told by FRIENDSHIP.

Why do we always compare first cases to first cases? Or second cases to second case? Why don't people ever compare shit like 1-3 to 3-4 or something? Is it because all 1st, 2nd, etc. cases have common features?

I liked his subtle reactions to things slowly escalating into full on anger. He needed a better breakdown, though.

>Kristoph
>prosecutor

Least engaging, sure. I don't care about this guy at all.

Least INTERESTING goes to Klavier, with Simon Blackwell in a close second.

I played AA5 last month, and I literally had to google Blackwell's name just now.

>Layton at the bottom
>When JFA and AJ exist.

Comparing first cases to first cases is a fair comparison, I would say.

Nobody's going to compare, say, The First Turnabout to Turnabout for Tomorrow.

It actually makes sense because the Dark age of the law happened because of th lack of trust in the law system. Fuck off until you understand how complex 5's theme was, shitter.

First case is tutorial.
Second and third are filler. They can be tied to the mainplot while standing on their own.
Last case is where things get personal and epic plot twists are revealed.

You mean something like this?

Klavier hasn't prosecuted shit since AA4 as far as we know. Prosecuting is pretty much his side business. Nahyuta was busy getting bullied by Rayfa in thirdworldkis'tan.

To be honest, I was loving vs. Layton.

Until that plot twist came up. Ruined the whole game for me.

I also hated how the whole game fellates the Professor while taking a shit on Phoenix.

>Oh, Professor, I knew you'd be able to solve this mystery!
>Oh, and uh... I guess you were here too, Mr. Wright. lmao

Fuck off, Darklaw.

Was 1-1 better than 5-5, tho?

It's no use.

because usually the 2nd and 4th cases are unrelated to the main arc and are usually lighter and comic relief.
and the 5th case is the big climactic showdown that throws a ton of exposition and shit so it's basically double the content of the other cases, it's an uneven comparison

That's how both Layton and Phoenix are represented in their own series though.

>Klavier doesn't prosecute shit since AA4 lol
>was literally called in as a senior prosecutor to give a seminar at Themis Academy
I'm pretty sure prosecutors have to fill in a yearly quota now that Edgey's in charge.

Phoenix solved Case 1 and 3 without Layton's help at all. Layton is not always the one solving everything.

I feel bad for Klavier. It's obvious they were setting him up to be Apollo's Edgeworth.

The problem is, in AA1, even Edgeworth was SUPER FUCKING bland. It wasn't until later games where his personality started showing through.
Even in his ONE appearence in AA5, Klavier was already way the fuck better off as a character. I was so fucking pissed he never actually took the stand as prosecutor in that one case he's in. Such squandered potential.
Phoenix has Miles, Athena has Simon, why can't Apollo have Klavier? Come on, guys.

3-5 was a great case to end the series with but it had its fair share of problems. 2-4 definitely tops it. Plenty of cases in the series do.

Dang but the whole twist was nice. I couldn't have guessed it.

>Magical Turnabout in low tier
>Turnabout Ablaze and The Imprisoned Turnabout in Demigod Tier
>The Final Witch Trial over literally anything
>Recipe for Turnabout in Low Tier

you've done it now, lad

>surprised phoenix wright game treats phoenix wright like a punching bag
>surprised layton game treats layton like perfect gentlemen

yo man you're whack.

Because the last case is usually the best in the game, 1 - is tutorial and 2 or 3 are fillers. That would make no sence.

Edgeworth was the Gary Oak of Ace Attorney though. Smarter, more handsome and richer than you with connections everywhere.

That's something.

AA6 is alright

Rayfa is made for sexual bullying

>6>=3
>Investigations over anything
>2 over anything other than AAI

Am I being trolled, officer?

The professor isn't always respected by everyone. Usually people have respect for him, but not always.

That being said, Phoenix certainly gets more respect in AA than he was shown with here.

I know, but the end of the game literally has Darklaw say more or less what I quoted to both Layton and Phoenix.

Made all the more annoying by the fact that Layton teaches Phoenix how to solve puzzles, but Layton learns nothing in return from Phoenix. Not about turning his thinking around or anything like that.

> with Simon Blackwell in a close second
Like how? When Franziska exists.

Turnabout Revolution started off kind of weak but the second part was amazing. It's just a shame I had figured out most of the plot twist like ten minutes before they were actually revealed. Seriously, the last few games were way too easy.

What did you all think about AA6 as a whole? I just finished it and I think it was pretty good. Then again, I like all AA games, no exceptions, so it may be just me being a fanboy.

Well, Apollo has Nahyuta now, who stole both Apollo and Ema from Klavier.

>That being said, Phoenix certainly gets more respect in AA than he was shown with here.
That is wrong though.
Do you not remember anything in the games. Enemy prosecutors would insult and assault phoenix without repercussion from the judge.
Who the fuck respect Phoenix according to you?

>I literally had to google Blackwell's name just now
And yet you still managed to get it wrong? That's quite impressive.

because Blackquill is a samurai, so his MUH HONOR IN COURT attitude is expected.
Klavier in the other hand is simply another Edgeworth, a prosecutor who prefers to seek the truth instead of just jailing the easiest suspect and calling it a day. his character is literally "that one antagonist's good brother"

>That being said, Phoenix certainly gets more respect in AA than he was shown with here.

Some characters in the crossover respect him. He even managed to convince and change Barnham's line of thinking.

Also the crossover has one of the best moments in the series from him when he actually stands up to Barnham after the 3rd trial is over, when Maya gets "killed," and gets angry at him.

Jesus christ you're right.

disregard, I suck cocks.

>It actually makes sense because the Dark age of the law happened

You lost me.

The hell, user? He's literally treated like a legend in DD by everyone including the judge.

AA6 taking place in another country is kind of genius, especially for Phoenix as a character.

I really don't think 6-3 could take place at home.

"Who's the defendant? And WHO'S the defense attorney? Fuck, I'm not even going to bother wasting anyone's time, I've seen this shit too many times. NOT GUILTY"

Pearls is the best!

after getting shat on from every single imbecile of a prosecutor and witness in three entire games

The Storyteller's story-breaking testimony in the final case was honestly the hardest I've laughed from a video game in fucking ages. For all the wrong reasons perhaps, but still. That scene, and those great scenes with Phoenix after Maya's 'death' , as well as the game's fantastic soundtrack are pretty fond memories for me as far as this series a a whole goes.

vs. takes place during the trilogy or shortly after it.

DELETE

DELETE

>He's literally treated like a legend
More like a guy that makes shit up on the spot.

Phoenix end up earning the respect of the prosecution, the witnesses, the guilty party and even the judge's(though short-lived) in every single game. He's also technically respected in DD and SoJ even if he gets shit on almost as often as you see him get high praise.

Mr. Nick!

That profession is called attorney at law.

>what is that in your pants, you... you nincompoop!
>gimme back my panties already, I'll be late for my seance!

>Turnabout Serenade
>Not the best case ever
???

not after hearing that shit after the 11th time

(You).

Let's hear that shitpost one more time

>Turnabout Serenade
>Not the best case ever
???

What is the best non-finale case in the series? I think it's 6-3.

user pls

We should all listen to it at least once more:
youtube.com/watch?v=sRd4jfZ9hZQ

DELET THIS YOU BASTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4ziiQoErw

3-2 takes the cake for me. I don't even know why I like that case so much.

Fuck you, shit tier is too good for it.

I'd say 5-3 or 3-2

Prosecutor power rankings
1. Manfred von Karma
2. Edgeworth
3. Godot
4. Franziska von Karma
5. Ga'ran
6. Blackquill
7. Winston Payne
8. Gaspen Payne
9. Sahmadhi
10. Klavier Gavin

>353683445

Even after all these years, Luke Atmey is still my favorite villain in the series.

He got it bad. All he wanted was for people to look at him.

OH FUCK I GET IT NOW.

Depends what you intend by "power"

It's just a good case IMO.

Atmey was great too.

>Not an AAI3 game starring Blackquill where he weebs out with Kay

Machi was a top tier waifu though

ZVARRI!

It's too bad he killed that guy with a gun that dislocated his arm.

And then somehow managed to drag a guy 4 times bigger than him

Honestly? 4-1. It promised so much, and I'm not a reactionary dumbass so I was ready to accept bitter hobo phoenix if the story was good. Too bad the rest of the game didn't deliver.

Because it was great. You get legit outsmarted by the culprit, you get to meet a new judge, your client is a pushover AND the coolest cat burglar ever, his wife is hot, atmey has the best breakdown. The list goes on and on.

on the top of a platform

> Not an AAI3 game starring Edgey where he gets fucked in the arse by Nick

>playing the original triolgy
>skipping the apollo game because "I probably don't miss anything"
>play dual destinies
>phoenix is in his thirties and a fucking cuck

What the fuck happened Cred Forums?

I'd put my thing near Rayfa if you get what I mean

>tfw Maya won't ever get with Phoenix

It's not even a good song. The tune is boring and the lyrics are beyond fuck stupid.

Why are Apollo's rivals shit?

why was he even the suspect of 4-3, it was physically impossible for him to have done it, and if he did drag the body, why did he just happen to collapse next to it?
klav is fucking retarded

She's 14 bro

She is pretty cute though. Pearls, Trucy, and Rayfa are all 10/10 daughterfus

> tfw Maya won't ever get with Phoenix

>still no .webm/.gif of Rayfa getting flustered

I was waiting for Maya to say this the entire time I was playing AA6 but it never happened.
;_;

>mfw my favorite character is Shelly DeKiller

I just have to accept MI2 is probably the last game I'll ever see of him.

>legit wins the only guilty verdict for a 100% innocent defendant in the series against Phoenix
>only ranked 9
Sad Monk should AT LEAST be top 3

There's no valid interpretation for "power rankings" that would put Franziska over anyone else in that list, except maybe Winston.

Here's your compensation

Lost his attorney badge for using forged evidence, spent the next seven years as a piano player and plotting to take down the guy who caused him to lose his badge

I don't know, maybe we should check this video one more time to find out

Never say never user.

Because he is.

When did he ever win a case?

Because fujos need to keep fantasizing about Phoenix and Edgeworth being homos together who always confront each other in the courtroom to decide who's going to take it in the ass that night.

His theme was pretty chill

6-3

Delete this.

Goddamn nips.

Phoenix deserves better. Maya turned into a fucking potato and she just seems like a retard acting like a child when she's almost 30.

IIRC it's implied Daryan was manipulating shit behind the scenes. They just did a shit job conveying that.

Didn't he lose his badge because of gambling or some shit?

The guy is just a fucking madman. Takes the whole police on and the president's guards like they were fucking nothing and still manages to get away with it, every fucking time, even with a broken arm... And he must be pretty old as well.

I actually keked at your comment. No need to be so butthurt over your ship, buddy.

I don't remember that. And even if he did, it would've been immediately overturned.

Maya is qt as fuck

no but it was impossible for machi to have done the murder at all without seriously damaging his arm because he's a little fuckboy

>Phoenix deserves better
>implying there's anything better than someone who endorses waifus

Everyone knows, who's taking it in the ass, no need for confrontation.

>mfw my favorite character is Shelly DeKiller

Isn't he everyone's? Guy's great and has an excellent track record on showing up at the best moments in the best cases.

>She's 14 bro

Yes, and?

He wins during the first trial, effectively making Nick and Maya dead people walking until the second day. That's still pretty amazing considering none of the other prosecutors have accomplished that on Nick.

Just open the damn wiki geez

Actually I never shipped Phoenix and Maya together. I personally see their relationship as purely platonic, but it's obvious that one of the reasons why said relationship was never developed any further is because fujos will riot otherwise.

> wins during the first trial, effectively making Nick and Maya dead people walking until the second day.
Literally every case ever.

All it took was bullying the judge and having a system that's legitimately 200% against the defense

I bet that's legal in Khura'in.

Damn Apollo, you sly motherfucker.

Did you honestly not even play the game?

>meme space
kys

Big case tha would have made any attoney famous. The original guy Kristoph lost a poker a match against the client who used that tell if a person could be trusted or not, body language and shit, the case went to Pheonix who won and became the lawyer instead. Kristoph loses his shit and plants forged evidence that Phoenix would use, things got worse when the defendent fled vanished when he was about to get guilty.

Rayfa has the attitude of someone with a lot of pent-up seuxal tension, I bet she dances her seance in court without wearing panties.
Trucy would probably get down with a boy her age that outskilled her at vanishing her magic panties.
Pearls grew up a bit but is still too innocent for that, she's fine just with headpats.

>hate Athena as a character because of her obnoxious personality
>like her design
>tfw
I WANT MORE OF HER BUT I ALSO DON'T

Well, that makes sense. But leaving characters supposed virgins at their 40s is kinda strange too.

>extending the trial = Guilty Verdict
Lol
Manfred literally controlled everything in 1-4 and he still couldn't stick a Guilty Verdict on Nick. This was also before Japanifornian defense attorneys were warmed up to.

That is how you know you are truly in love user.

Improvements can happen.

Did this game retcon what we knew about spirits or something? I remember Mia stating that even when dead she had a faint idea of what was going on, just like Dahlia.

Am I mistaken or something?

IIRC he wins the first trial but that gets overturned the second

post your best filenames

Personally my point wasn't to bring up the "GOAT" aspect of cases. He had a concern about 2-4 specifically, so that's what I wanted to address.

I liked how AA5 handled this shit a bit more, with the actual final villain revealed through a late plot twist and not being in plain sight. It was just way too obvious that Ga'ran was the big bad guy.

>Sadhmadhi lower than both Paynes

Well at least SoJ estabilished her strong desire to grow up, so it's possible that she will get better.

what's with the stitches on his face?

>insult defense with variations of "putrid" and names based on the color of their clothes
>literally that's it
>thinks that makes a good prosecutor

>Hating based Winston.

Gaspen can eat shit though.

Romance is a recurring theme in the series, but attorneys and prosecutors can get none of that. Such is the fate of the truth seekers.

It's a good thing that wasn't the important twist like in 5. TWO VICTIMS was obviously supposed to be the oh shit moment.

What about them? Plenty of baseball balls have them, too.

>everyone always forgets about Debeste prosecutor

Whys is Franziska always so fucking angry.
I'm playing Investigations now.
Teen Franziska is angrier than ever.

>visits the office under the pretense of hanging out with Trucy
>spends the entire time with Phoenix instead
Maya's been replaced, anons.

NOTHING AT ALL

I don't think anyone knows. I always thought it was a hint that he was hiding his actual face.

A little thing I noticed about Shelly that I really like is that he himself shows barely any emotions at all, his feelings are always conveyed through items related to him (the radio and the ice cream)

You got a problem with baseballs too, you racist?

He was a defense attorney, user. But don't feel dumb, I think you are Debeste.

I'd act that bitchy too if I could get away with it like she does, to be honest.

Being attorney is suffering.

even the Paynes have more personality than this guy, he is literally a hindu statue with an expressionless face that just keeps saying give up and move on over and over

Wait, disregard, I suck cocks. I was thinking of the shitty dudebro attorney from AAI.

>channels Mia, who blows Phoenix regularly
>subconsciously gets addicted to his cum
>always feels good around him
>mfw Phoenix made Pearl into the perfect cocksock by using Mia's spirit

t.putrid mind that didn't play the game

The game starts and ends with baseball. Or maybe just a bunch of bananas.

> Implying Nahyua is better than Gorgeous Winston
;)

>tfw I'm the only person on Cred Forums that likes Nahyuta
How should I kill myself?

Fuck off Nayuta, everything he said was true. Grow a fucking personality you shit/

>AJ kinda sucks
>DGS is disappointing
>PWvsPL is kind of middling

Maybe it's a good thing that Takumi doesn't hold the reins of this series anymore.

there's already plenty of sugary romance in Edgeworth's tsundere love for Phoenix
dude drops everything and catches a plane overnight just to check if Wright-senpai isn't hurt.

Wonder what her mom was like.

Let it go and move on bro

Once a bitch - always a bitch.
Being a bitch is the essence of her character.

My headcanon theory has always been that he's actually a spirit possessing a puppet, which after SoJ, isn't nearly as crazy as it once was.

Also, fucking google captcha has made me click on like 3 million street signs by now, holy fuck.

Thank god! Hope to see more beste girl in the future.

Why does sexualizing Pearl feel weirder than sexualizing Trucy?

>not using legacy captcha

user seriously.

What's wrong with being racist?

You're still a sick fuck.

Nice job proving his point about fujos. Wrigth and friends will remain virgins until they die.

At least wright has a daughter, so his life isn't the saddest thing imaginable.

I doubt Takumi had much to do with the shitty elements of vsLayton. You can tell the exact moment it goes to shit, and it's a very Laytonian twist.

Let go and move on.

Settings > Quotes and Replying > Legacy captcha

It's not hard.

Trucy's lewd as hell, so you don't need to work as hard there.

I notice you conveniently left out Ghost Trick.

beat me to it.

Legal, user, legal af.

Trucy knows what she's doing when she keeps going on about her magic panties, she's around that age.
Pearl would faint in romantic cartoony fantasies with a simple peck on her cheek.

Mostly because Trucy already spends most of her days underneath Phoenix's desk, sucking her daddy off while he works
Sometimes she does it during a trial

>conveniently

It's convenient for me either way. Ghost Trick just proves maybe Takumi is better off doing his own thing and not making duds like the games I mentioned.

I bet she was a bitch godess to marry Manfred. like wtf even...

Is DGS really as shit as everyone is saying?

Knowing Manfred? Raped, that's what she was like.

This. The bonus content section even mentions how the AA team tried to fight the Layton team on the magical elements in PWvsLayton. The AA team (rightfully) just wanted to make Labyrinthia's magic real rather than the usual fucking retarded Layton asspull.

here's my chart no one gives a shit about. My autism hasn't fully kicked in yet and it's late as hell here, so the lower tiers will have to wait for the fancy decorations.

Manfred has a line or two in AAI1 where he says that he'll condemn as many people as it takes to keep his family safe and happy. That absolutely does not redeem anything he does at all (which is a good thing) but it was something interesting I thought.

Because Trucy is a lewd slut. And Pearly is tha beste girl.

It''s pretty bad. The game has a decent case 1 and a good case 3, but it felt way too comfortable leaving too much plot threads dangling for a sequel.

she'd ask missionary position, then he'd point his finger and say no, then goes surprise anal

>The original trilogy was already great
Why do people keep saying this when JFA was a part of the original trilogy. That game really has only one case going for it

How does that proves any point? He just cite a part of the actual game.

Trucy's batshit crazy.

heh, nice

always fun when people put a little creativity into these

I liked 2-2 quite a bit too to be honest.

Who #bigtopboiz here?

while I admit I didn't nearly hate it as much as many other people do (Turnabout Serenade, on the other hand...) I still thought it was pretty bad. What did you even like about it? I thought they wasted a perfectly good character such as Acro by portraying him as one of the lamest villains in the saga, and that's saying something

2-2 was good as well.. And really important for the overarching Fey plotline that made the original trilogy so good.

fuck off MSYM

2-2 is in the middle. It's forgettable really but at least it does setup a future conflict.

I think the flashback yatagarasu, 5-2 and 2-2 cases are higher than they should be, but other than that, this list is the closest anyone's ever gotten to the indisputable fact that is my opinion in the series.

>Muh original trilogy faggots

No user, you are the cancer.

It introduced Dr. Hotti, who is probably the creepiest AA character period. Sal Manella and Spark Brushel don't have shit on that guy.

Isn't Klavier mainly a prosecutor since the Gavinners broke up?

>Dr. Hotti
I honestly forgot about Dr. Hotti. I just now remembered he was in AA4

you're welcome, nigger. Please look forward to the updated version™

jesus fucking christ Hotti. I had completely removed that guy from my memory. I was better off that way.

>Of all the fucking characters to bring back

Takumi had to know what he was doing.

The investigation in 2-2 was a fucking chore, the victim was an unlikable fuckhead that you only get to meet to stablish how much of an unlikable fuckhead he really is and Morgan was a shitty villain through and through. Kurain's theme is also boring.

The final twist is great and Morgan does get more fleshed out in AA3, but sitting through hours of boredom just to get to the good bits is a recurring theme in JFA. A terrible recurring theme.

What made 6-2's video more tolerable than 4-3's?

> the creepiest AA character
You mean this thing, right?

This. I hated 2-2 so much.

>killed the franchise
But SoJ was pretty great
Trucy and Bonney. The case was also more enjoyable than Serenade in every aspect

Is this the best animation in the series?

Think that's gonna stop the pretentious fag that a named his band after himself?

The parts you have to point out are incredibly obvious if you're paying even a little bit of attention, so you only have to go through it a minimal amount of times.

>Trucy has little horns like Apollo
How the fuck did I not noticed this?

It was played, like, twice during the trial. Also those moments were pretty effective as flashbacks.

Bonny and Betty are cute. Especially that animation where they grab their hats.

you hardly ever see her without her hat

I thought the investigation in that one was alright, barring a couple times where you have to backtrack from area to area repeatedly (a hangup a lot of the older AAs seem to have, it's way more noticeable on replays). It didn't drag on for too long like it does in some other cases I felt.

Finding out a bit more about Maya's/Kurain's background was just sorta interesting to me I guess.

It played at more than 4 frames per second, for starters.

I loved how everyone was legitimately creeped out by this thing, especially when they showed the surveillance camera video with Meekins getting assaulted while the badger was dancing in the foreground.

>meeting pearl
>getting backstory on Kurain village
>finding out about the fey family

That's funny, I think it's one of the better investigation sections in the series. All of it was kind of important.

It should be illegal to draw and animate something this cute.

Pearl was a shitty character in JFA, too. To this day, I still have no idea how Scrappy Fey got so popular.

You can skip it

Pearl was the sole reason that made me finish 2-2 madness.

She's popular with the many pedophiles on Cred Forums

She's cute.
Not in a sexual way though. Only sick fucks sexualize pearl

?

She's a cute and naive little girl raised in the boonies. Even as a child she's very polite and more mature than Maya(not that this is a great accomplishment though), and therefore she never acts like an obnoxious brat. What's not to like?

Nah, she riffed off of Phoenix & Maya well enough. At times she ontextualized one of them (or both at times) acting more mature when needed, which you sorta need since both characters are goofy and laidback as hell at their core. At other times she ended up being the most straight-laced one comparitively, which was fun.

At worst, Pearl shipped the two too hard a couple times which I can see getting on some people's nerves. Aside from that she was a good addition to the main cast I feel, better in her later appearances for sure but fine in JFA too.

??

I liked this one

Seeing this, I would kill to have a Ghost Trick/Ace Attorney crossover game.

that shit is way creepier in gif form

Why are you posting nightmare fuel?

>Brushel
Was he supposed to be the new Lotta?

>Not an Ace Attorney/Ghost Trick/Hotel Dusk crossover
>Murder happens in Hyde's new apartment
>Kyle is accused, him being a dick to all the cops doesn't count
>Wright investigates and ends up being his attorney
>Meanwhile Sissel has to perform some sick Ghost Tricks to help find the truth and stop the victim from dying in the first place

It'd be great since it would give us a chance to finally see Nick/Maya get killed.

>Bridge to the Turnabout in god tier
lol

Let him post it.
Because it's 1:51 here.

Reminder that Gumshoe helped create this abomination

Why is bullying Rayfa so fun?

Thanks Gumshoe.

Rayfa & Nahyuta are the new Trucy & Apollo

Torilla tavataan!

nincompoop

???

Requesting Uendo Toneido art

BULLY
U
L
L
Y

Not really what I had in mind, but I thank you.

I was looking for this, but as you can see it's a pic for ants

Learn to reverse image search.

Thanks for the keks

Reverse what?

Rayfa is for sexual

Should have been the blue badger desu.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

She has no friends except her mom so it's pretty easy.

SATORHA!

>throws beads at user

Satorha imao mando mo samashi detashi nu ketare gasayo sonoka!

Delete

But he's right.

I missed Mr. Hat not being in DD & SoJ (and not like he is in 6-2).

Do not sexualize the tiny tsundere

me -> dead

Jesus Apollo was ruthless this game

I would cancel the Plumed Punisher for Rayfa!

Can they give Athena less retarded hair already

She's holding him in her credits scene in SoJ.

I wonder if they just couldn't get the transition right or something.

The whole TORPEDO thing.

Crab was using an illegal device to monitor the animals. He was technically breaking the law, but doing it for what he believed were the right reasons.

DELETE

I thought retarded hair was a requirement to join the agency?

Lol at Apollo getting outshined completely in the very first case of the game. Phoenix literally solved the entire case by himself, and was just like "Hey Apollo, I told you the answer now say it for me"

The fucker was even doing objections. As the player, I felt like I didn't even need to be there, because Phoenix was just that good. Even Mia didn't hold Phoenix's hand as much during AA1's first case. Great way of showing Gavin being owned though

ARMPITS and TOES

AA6 = AA3 > AA5 > AA4 > AA2 > AA1

Apollo is great shit

>short skirt
>tight dress
>exposed back
I didn't know Khura'in treated their princess like a slut

Ripped files from the iOS version confirm it - it's named as case 3, while 5-4 is case 5 (as is 5-5).

was he gay?

>he

Don't forget exposed pits

So will Winston return as the tutorial case trial, or Gaspen? Here's hoping it's Winston, he was the cool Payne brother.

Though I get the feeling they might introduce someone else. Payne's old enough to have a kid, right? And he did have a pretty young wife.

Are you forgetting that part where Edgeworth had been declared Guilty, but it was only overturned because Larry showed up to testify?

>hottest character in the series turns out to have no tits
>and is also a murderer
Lame

Fayne Tina Payne

>hottest character in the series
;)

I think Mia's spiritual power made her more of the exception rather then the rule.

100% positive that I didn't pocket it

Was staying by my dad's place for the week because he needed someone there because he was going to be out late all week and I have a minor younger brother, as well as a cousin living there that he doesn't trust alone

Had my 3DS right on my drawer next to my bed, same place where I always put it. Came home and it wasn't there. Ripped up my whole room looking for it.

The reason why I knew there was some foul play was because I found my Pokemon X cartridge in my bed sheets, and that didn't make any sense because it had been in my DS for months and I never removed it.

Dad couldn't have moved it because he was out all night. Younger brother was out at school, and even after coming back from school, he didn't go anywhere so there'd be nowhere for him to put it. Only person without an alibi is my bum cousin who has a history of lying and doing shady shit, and of course he denies doing anything so who the fuck knows where it is.

Dahlia had no idea what was going on when she wasn't active. The only reason she knew to go after Maya is because she was told what to do right before she died.

Dahlia said she went from attacking Maya to waking up in a dark area.

>yfw Means transforms

She wasn't even the beast looking character in the game she was in

> No way someone broke into your house and stole just the vidya
You'd be surprised.
When the 360 was big, someone stole just Call of Duty World at War, Madden 12 or some shit, Street Fighter IV, and my 360's wireless adapter.
Obviously a nigger, but who the fuck only steals the discs?

>Anti-Apollo fags buttmad that Spirit of Justice moved the focus to Mr. IM FINE himself and want shift the blame on his existance while simultaneously sucking the original trilogies dick

Fuck you

>Le windmill meme
Fuck off with your shit taste

I cried bitch tears
That never ruins it for me
I just feel proud of myself

They're mad because they got tricked

>le windmill meme
The hell are you talking about? Tone down your autism

yeah

I think my cousin did it and he's the epitome of a nigger

I wanna protect that smile

Kisagawa is best Girl

Mimi did nothing wrong.

>Killed a man because he would have wasted his time going out to a spirit channeling that would have failed.