Dokapon Thread!

Dokapon Thread!
The retardy is still going strong after 24+ Hours!

>building up speed for 24 hours

BAE or bust

You can catch the finale here. All our heroes are at 80+ and about to face lord rico.

I remember playing this with a couple of friends. People get real fucking salty.

Do be fair they warned you

>big bug

>GROSSSSSSSSSSS

GET IN FAGGITS

Peach a cute

Is the Wii game the same as the PS2 one?

I might have to buy a new Wii.

Ye

Is the VA for Peach's voice Kari?

and why is my dick diamonds?

yee

Hey

WERE AVIN A SALE

Darkling op

So for someone who hasnĀ“t played the game, what's the best way to start it, story mode with friend or right to normal mode, does it takes takes to learn= what's the best rules set up?

I've played through the story mode atleast 6 times.

do a normal mode first off. try for 40 turns. It does take a bit of time to learn but it's worth it if you have a good crew to play it with

Alright will do.

Prepare for disappointment

I've been seeing a few threads of this as of late. What happened? Did everyone suddenly buy the Wii version or did you guys find a way to get it working properly online?

go story or go home

we're watching a stream

How far have they gotten?

Final chapter, they only have to fight the boss

There goes my hype... Thanks for clearing that out though.

Tweet atlus and ask them to add the game to steam. only real chance of every playing dokapon online. It desyncs with any emulator.

TIME FOR THE LAST BOSS GET IN HEREEEEEE

HES NOT GONNA MAKE IT BOYS

Revival clutch!

DICKS OAK IS DARE I SAY IT /OURGUY/

OUR GUY DICKS

Give Rico your voice lines!

Our fuckin GUY

>line a bunch of girls up to marry the princess
>the one with a dick wins

MOTHERFUCKING BROO

VOTING FOR ASS GARAGE

Boo and e gadd lab

waaaah
castaway bay

waaaLuigi and clockwork castle

waahluigi

gay weegee

This game threatened to destroy the very core of my family. Discovering Alchemist was a mistake.

Awesome game, wish I still had friends to play with though

Who /taxqueen/ here?

ye

you can retardy this game?

We tried it at least. Given it took the AI more than a day to finish though, it might not be very recommended.

what about other MP style games?

The problem with this game is that you can min-max. Since certain classes get more stats per level you want to switch classes by farming 1xp monsters near the beginning.

Has anyone modded Dokapon before?

What's the recommended version of this game?
Is the wii one good?

They're both the same, just ports of each other. I guess Wii might be a little bit better off so each player can use their own controller, and saving each turn is just a little bit faster due to saving to system memory as opposed to a memory card.