Huh, Darkest Dungeon really makes you think sometimes

Huh, Darkest Dungeon really makes you think sometimes...

No one wants to talk about Darkest Dungeon?

Not all vestals were virgins even if the name implies it, some even say almost none remained virgins for long, and flaggellation can be practiced by literally anyone.
Also, syphilis can be contracted non-sexually as well.

where's the Loss?
I can't spot it

There are even historians that assume the romans only "discovered" unchaste vestals after some secular disaster, so they had an explanation why the infallible rome could have been dealt that surely supernatural misfortune.

How can one contract syphilis in a non-sexually way?

toilet seats

What's wrong with a nun who farts a lot?

There weren't toilet seats where one could get syphilis in medieval times, though. They'd shit on a 'bathroom' hole or bucket.

> commonly used bathroom holy or bucket
> no cleaning or sterilisation practices whatsoever
There you go

But they would squat to shit, not sit. They didn't touch anything with their butts to shit.

Flagellant is at the least a good quirk.
Love Interest is horrible

finally reached level 5 with a crew. 3 dogs and a leper. they are great, except against things that are immune to bleed or have high dodge. but it's my favourite crew so far. the 'square' paladin, vestal, highwayman, poison guy died very fast at level 4. forget against what.

any other fun compositions that aren't about cheesing the game?

Congenital syphilis

Vestal and 3 Grave Robbers
Lunge cycling.

I'm still early in the game, my first playthrough, so I have no idea yet about what's good and what's not.

I'm having tons of fun with an occultist as my healer, a bounty hunter, a jester and a man-at-arms.

False, toilets were for sitting.

>any other fun compositions that aren't about cheesing the game?

It might be a little bit cheesy but I often go for Leper, Houndmaster, Vestal and Arbalest. Sometimes I swap the Leper for Crusader, Man-at-Arms or Hellion depending on where I'm going.

What about when a rapist pigman vomits on you?

Or when you're feeling peckish and decide to go picking through a cart full of spent pigmen rape victims for sustenance?

>red hook
>all those love craftian monsters
>sanity mechanics

They really love love craft and I love them. Such a GOOOD game and great developers.

So do Indians, and India is a country covered in shit. I have seen traditional Japanese toilets many times; they are fucking filthier than western toilets by a wide margin.

Well if you don't clean your shitter of course it's going to end up looking like the shit you put in it.