youtube.com/watch?v=Jh35lp4ulIA&index=2&list=RD7noMhHLmmJY
youtube.com/watch?v=G1_3QmUbOZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kanon is a mistake.

The only mistake is not using Kanon

The only mistake is not giving her a shotgun after the red orochi mission

>have all materials for a weapon
>can't upgrade yet

at least GER has the decency to have overall more acceptable upgrade requirements and showing you everything instead of using this stupid 'you can't see shit until whatever" policy

You need to be at the same difficulty as whatever it upgrades to, even if you have the materials

Kind of silly but oh well

GE2RB got around it by not even showing you what it was until you got to that difficulty, and you probably wouldn't be able to gather the materials for it until then too.

>jamming to the music at friar

>end up at far east again

no please no, tell me i get my fortress of steel back.

actual spoilers
friar conveniently gets destroyed in the RB story
when you finish RB's story the jukebox works and you can set whatever you want for the Den music

as long as that fat faggot of a director dies with it il be content

but ok, at least i only have to suffer this den music temporarily

good thing too because the standard den music after beating the RB story is way too mellow and shit.

I expect people knew about this little tricks
>as long as that fat faggot of a director dies with it il be content
Oh user...

i just bought this game, i hope it has decent mechanics and isn't a fucking waifu-jerk like the rest of the games you faggots love

KOTA SPENDS ALL HIS FC ON DRESSES FOR HIS LITTLE SISTER

and bugerally merc

there's character episodes but the waifufagging isn't that big a deal

>decent mechanics
yes absolutly. i love the fast paced hunting action

>not a waifu-jerk
you best find your own waifu or its going to be a long hunt

thats what off shoot is for

and if you want to see the true shipping you can go to the mangas but the game definely isnt focused about that in a bit. Who knos about GE3 though.

kota's face when Nozomi becomes a god eater and dates GE3 protag

I knew about the quick transition to reserve, but what about back again?

they're family members and I figure there's a predisposition towards relatives being God Arc compatible.

But yes I need more Erinas.

i need some blast gun bullets to compliment my shortswording. anyone saved some hard hitters?

I just keep hold of this since it's stupidly cheap to fire while having decent damage

I'm not a big fan of the 800+ OP cost bullets

Thanks, how do I get chips anyway? Just got my first blood bullets so I'm assuming just keep progressing

Best girl coming through.

shoot your gun a lot. it's weird though because sometimes I get jack shit, other times I'd get almost a full level.

Is blood bullet level tied to story progression?
I got from level 6 to 8 after a mission but I didn't get any more progress after the next mission, at difficulty 4.

Then you run the risk of people forgetting about it and assuming they reached the final upgrade in the path.

Instead you should just have ?????? before you unlock it, but still see the materials needed except for ????? for the monsters you haven't encountered yet.

Daily reminder to pay respects to Johannes, true savior of earth.

to be honest his plan would have worked just fine

>go into space
>wait out the apocalypse
>life is redistributed on earth and they could come back when it's finished to a literal paradise

though I figure it would work out better with more rockets. how the fuck did they forget how to build rockets

>though I figure it would work out better with more rockets. how the fuck did they forget how to build rockets
Because Fenrir said it's a stupid plan that would cost too much, but Johannes was like "I am gonna do it anyway", and Fenrir was like "ok, but only one rocket for the very elite. fuck everyone else I guess lol".

also did it have to be in space

what's wrong with, I dunno, an airship a couple miles above ground level

Aragami can fly and kill flying stuff. Did you see the Ourobos above the clouds? Scary shit man.

they dont even need to fly to shoot you down.

any recommended guides on how to git gud. I'm play God Eater Resurrection.

Which Kuragane weapon should I upgrade? Because I use most of the weapon options so I really dont know which..Im feeling the long blade but also the boost hammer I do also need a better Buster blade..What do you guys think??

Learn to block

upgrade your shit often

actually exploit weaknesses

use your gun

use the buffs predator styles give you

They are all good, you get upgrade parts at virtually no cost if you want to upgrade all of them after the mission too.

the materials are pretty easy to get for all of them except for the shields, so if you want you should get all of them.

Is the game any good

Oh Okay I Will do that then

You might've accidentally skipped over it, but you'll find RCW parts in your craft menu. They use a super common material you're likely overflowing with.

This bloodart is really fucking good.

Yup I upgraded 3 of my weapons already I had to just replace the stamina modules on them because they had athlete and were cancelling eachother out

I would also recommend rebinding block from RB+B to LT. It's easier to use on impulse and it's not like it was being used for anything important before

It's something you can turn on in the options menu. Should've been on by default, honestly - if you're using Oracle Reserve, no shit you're planning on beating face with your sword immediately after in almost all cases (the exception being 'you want to eat a million oracle pills to cheese something')

I saw Kanon use a flamethrower. Where the fuck do I get a flamethrower?

There's a cap based on your difficulty. Can't get higher than a certain amount at Difficulty X.
As well, how much you get is based on A) Oracle spent and B) requires you hitting a live target, so 0 cost bullets from assault and aragami bullets don't contribute. Blood bullets aren't REQUIRED either, regular shots work too.
Also, make sure you do as much of Ciel's character episodes as you can when they first become available, so that you can slap them on anything instead of just the default ones.

That's what radial bullets are.

Bullets son, get craftan.

it does fuckall damage in my experience. this is relative to stuff like cc finisher, execution, tornado rush and infernal vortex

then again spear ba's are shit in general

I liked the show
Is the game good? it looks like a mobile game and I cant pirate it to try it

>Only flamthrower
Look at this guy not having autism

has anyone ever gotten the physical keeper compound skill

i've seen screenshots of it but i've fused a ton of aga's and have never seen it while i see the other keeper skills uncommonly

Yeah, I have a lv10 version for my gun, sword, and shield. Sadly, I very rarely get the other 4 skills in 1 arcs.

Speaking of blood arts, is there a "best" for each weapon I should aim for? Anything good shortsword wise? The multi hit looks nice but at this low level it's only hitting for like 8 per extra slash

All I ever get a fucking Badgers.

I've yet to get any 4in1s that work. Best I've gotten is a L9 for a bunch of skills that need L10 to even turn on. Once.

How do I unlock Astral Dive? I keep trying to use the BA it branches from but get nothing

Game is fun as hell. If you're THAT broke, you can try the original game - Gods Eater Burst for PSP, the gameplay's been improved a lot since then but the basics are still there.

If it's a black bloodart, use the L4 version of the one it branches from.

Annette has the best panties.

She better ditched the skirt in GE 3

If you can't buy the games right now, you can try playing Gods Eater Burst or God Eater 2 (JPN only) on PSP or emulator

Is the PC version good? Never played God Eater

As long as you have a controller yeah pc is the way to go imo. It's the best monster hunter on steam I know of.

Ditch the skirt, you don't need it anymore since everyone can see your panties. Go fight the Aragamis with only shirt/jacket.

So Tsunami wants to fuck right? What's up with the naked shower scene after using her in missions? Does she get horny after watching you fight aragami and makes you watch her shower?

Tsubaki doesnt rape Yuu, on the other hand Hiro with Leah..

>the venom bug on steam

Kinda jelly.

>Leah doesn't rape Hiro on the spot when they meet in the manga

kinda disappointed.

?

Venom bug?

Alright, where's all the sexy aragami pics at? Bunch of slutty looking aragami's and can't find any getting fucked.

here, I googled it and it looks like there's a bug with venom scaling way too much in a +99 mission where the venom instantly takes the aragami's health down to 1.

boolet

if the thread is still alive for a couple hours, I will bring 4 more bullets.

Well shit. That's...very interesting.
I suppose it's a quick way to take care of weapon swaps, though doing it for anything else just seems kinda pointless.

>LITERALLY Explosion

>shotgun

I hate that my vitality keeper is on my melee weapon. Now I'm stuck with it.

So the threads are in auto-sage mode, quality posters left. If there ever was need for more proof that we must crash a space colony on earth then the proof is right here.

I need my boolets

Source first :^)

>pixiv filename
Use saucenao.

>Gina
>Noticeable breasts at all

Shit picture

>quality posters left.
More like we all arent here, thread been slow today. Anyway time to make those bullets I promised.

If you've got a 1hko Hannibal meteor, please share it. The one I have isn't consistent, but I'm pretty sure it isn't fixable.

ITT

I guess I will translate some of the wiki bullets then. It will take me a couple of minutes.

>Uncanon panty colour

remember how to express yourself in a funeral

Germ was laughing and looking smug the whole time too.

yeah but thats understandable

Fucking urgent missions.

I'm not even sure why it bothers me so much. I rarely care about achievements.

Same, sometimes Im just like should I do it or continue with my autism of being a completionist for the mission

At what point should I learn how to make bullets? I'm only at difficulty 4 in Resurrection and have no idea what I'm doing in the crafter but I don't seem to have a lot of the options I've seen in recipes on the internet, unless I'm being stupid. I'm content just using melee at the moment but I probably shouldn't be ignoring half of my options.

Holy shit that is pretty. Recipe?

Crack when?

Is Skidrow's legit?

A lot of the bullets you're seeing in these threads are Rage Burst bullets, which use Blood Bullets to do fancy things.
Some of those effects were put into specialty bullets in Resurrection, but not all of them, and nowheres near the same level of variation - but in exchange, they're opened up more to different gun types, instead of being ONLY available on specific guns.

You wont see many options in internet, not even translated most of the time, however in this threads I keep dumping recipes you only will find translated here.

What's your favorite battle music?

Story 34 and still nothing beats bloods guidance that I can pick.

I dont know if this bullet was already translated, its silly how a sniper wants to be a better shotgun
[And it does/spoiler]

Even after all this time, Ruthless King.
youtube.com/watch?v=soc9Qziq11k

Is there any online for the first one or does everyone just play 2?

Never played either so didn't know where to start.

ruthless king would be at the top if it didn't suffer from the sound bug

of those that don't have the bug, end of the vow is my favourite, followed by the silver path: separation and nightmares: into reality

a shame it still cuts off a few minutes into the mission, it's pretty much unusable

2 seems to have more longevity compared to res so far. i dumped res as soon as i finished the story and without blood art grinding i cant see a reason to go back.

even If I keep playing RB this will be
youtube.com/watch?v=EaWdMEsm3JI

This is Fran Francoise Fancesca de Bourgogne. She'll be your operator for tonight. Say something positive about her.

Butterfly's Invitation. Reminds me of ZoE.

I just got God Eater 2 and God Eater Resurrection.

Any hints for someone new to the series?

Don't use shotguns

and don't get the fat guy.

Where's my waifu Hibari gone?

remember to block, trying to dodge and getting smacked can get you instakilled quite often.

blast gun is best gun due to being able to stack OP in reserve but everything except shotgun can be fun and works. same with the blade parts, everything has its ups and downs so its all playstyle.

fuck borgs

These don't look very positive! You're going to hurt her feelings.

>Not using shotguns
Check out this nerd, shotgun is a real man's weapon.

Ugh, I wanted Urara
You'll have to do I guess.

I have a vita and i wanted to play this, which one should i start at?

res, then rage burst is the story progression.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I FIND A LOW DENSITY CORE IN GE2RB ? IT'S NEEDED TO UPGRADE THE LITERAL FIRST WEAPON WE HAVE, YET I DIDN'T FIND ANY

gils side mission

Check your crafting menu dude.

Would I enjoy this game? I tried Monster Hunter a couple times and hated it both times. Combat felt way too clunky and the camera sucked (on both PSP and 3DS). I enjoyed Freedom Wars on the Vita for what it's worth, though after I beat it I didn't spend too much time on it afterwards.

I did. Multiple times. Can't find this shit anywhere. It's driving me crazy.

You can use an actual controller for this so the camera and controls are automatically better. I love monster hunter and while GE isn't as 'robust' as it or whatever ii've been having a fucking blast with it. Combat is much faster and arcadey in feel.

And you've already done Gil's mission?

the combat is much more streamlined compared to monhun. no armor sets to fuck with, no multi part map, no flying faggots or collection missions. the combat is faster paced with more dodging and blocking but its very, very much a "monster hunting" game

No, I suppose doing so unlocks a new upgrade menu or something ?

the side missions are pretty important in GE2RB, doing his unlocks the part for crafting.

No, just adds it as craftable item after doing his episodes.

Like Ciels character episodes unlocks stuff related to Blood Bullets, Gil's are a requirement for upgrading your Kurogane equipment.

Thanks

I only did Ciel's, Kanon's and Licca's. Didn't know they were that important. Thanks anyway

Why would you not care to do any and every character episode anyway, user?

BEHOLD

>not dressing in blue with red shoes for the webm

Do I need to play online to be good at this or is it possible to solo missions?

Also PC or PS4?

Game is fairly easy and AI is fairly competent, you'll be fine. Playing online makes the game super ez mode.

You can solo it but the game is coop friendly. I bought it on PC. It runs super smooth.

Except humans would become the dominant species again after they land. There's a high chance earth would get pissed and go into apocalypse mode again in a few years.

i havent touched MP myself and made it through res easy enough. didnt do any post story content however, so cant speak for that i hear its hard.

PC would be the way to go if you dont care about MP, but it is region locked on it and PS4 shares players with vita

AI is competent until they fight a borg camlann in which case they'll drop their shields right when it does it's spin attack

remember to bully Spartacus

Hmm. Is there any dope-ass mods to make the PC version worth it? I'd rather have the console with the playerbase to back it up unless there's a really good reason not to.

PC has more players though, and you can find plenty of MP partners by going on Cred Forums or steam forums.

aside from the jap VAs being put it, i dont know of any mods out there. i have heard you can just change your download region to get to any particular region you wanted and that premade groups are the way to go anyway

>it's an NPCs all drop their shields simultaneously and jump attack Hannibal just as it's about to do its firestorm attack episode

I was begrudging the game for giving you meaningless choices all the time (like ALL Japanese RPGs) that boil down to

>Yes
>Very yes
or
>...

But during the Kota scene with cooking loli he asks you what you think of the food, and not giving a shit cause it never matters what you say I said it wasn't good and the little loli suddenly gets a really upset sad face and the scene just ends, now I've been feeling like shit all day.

I haven't played GEB in years but... I feel like Kanon is a little more active in GER? Like, she seems more... I dunno, more of a city-girl or something?

Also, she fucking apologises for shooting you? That's not the Kanon I know! She warns you "Didn't I tell you to stay out of my line of fire?" like it's your fucking fault she only uses radial bullets. Where is the slightly stupid and clumsy girl that is surprisingly ruthless and merciless that I know and love? New Kanon is pretty cool too, but she seems just a bit different. She seems like your friendly girl next door that is a little too trigger happy rather someone who shoots and literally doesn't give a shit if you're in the way.

Was "Kanon has some kind of ability that makes rare drops more easier to get" ever confirmed or denied?

Nobody I know would play this game so premade groups are out.

I probably wont buy it anytime soon anyway but it looks fun

its her after mission skill. "reward rate+"

Here is another sniper bullet from the wiki.
Translating and testing this ones are easier since is 1 recipe, doesnt mean at all I will not keep translating crazy shit.

Is this a good first game in the genre? Or should I start with a monster hunter game first?

depends how anime you want to be

Based God of Rare Drops.
By the time you get to GE2RB: Kanon saw all he friends leave her for higher rank positions, everyone get new special snowflake powers and upgrades, while she stayed exactly the same WHILE also getting passed around teams that actively try and avoid having her.

trying to bring over playstyles from either will get you hurt. monster hunter is more laid back and "in depth" whereas god eater is more action and character oriented.

Personally, I think it depends. Monster Hunter is a lot more slower and people seem to have a hard time adjusting to it. "It's clunky" is a common complaint, although fans will tell you it's more methodical and you need to rely on learning tells from monsters. A lot of people like it for that reason though. On the contrary, God Eater is a lot more fast paced. Some people like fast, some people like slow. The basic gameplay is about the same in my opinion, so go with whatever sounds more appealing to you.

I'm somewhat sure that shortsword dash cancelling is still faster

Though it definitely eats stamina faster

Can I date Nana?

All the other girls are way more boring animu cliches.

MH is overall a better game. God eater is a good alternative if you enjoy more character action styled combat.

Sorry user, she's the childhood friend tomboy stand in character.

there is no direct romance in the games

just keep picking her until you get her post mission repeatable "events"

nana is built for pets

My biggest gripe with this game so far is how the monsters you are fighting tend to run away and jump around. Just seems like a poor way to extend the fight.

I'd say something about wanting to fuck her hard and other borderline /d/ stuff but nah, not Nana.

having them run can be a godsend on multi monster hunts. not to mention giving you a free devour

use a stun grenade or something

could be worse

you could be playing monster hunter, where they will probably get away, and it takes you FOREVER to get back into the fight

Thats actually a good idea. During multi-monster hunts I have used the time they run to tackle another beast or just to heal up.

FUCKING OFFSHOOTS WHEN?

i would hold her hand all night long and when she woke up in the morning we would eat delicious breakfast untill we were unable to move.

never

offshoot two isnt in planning either

Oh I finally realized why GE2 Erina looks off to me. Her bangs aren't cut straight anymore.

>eat delicious breakfast untill we were unable to move.

>So.. Yuu are you coming to the bed
>Can't you see I'm fucking busy with the report, afterwards I have another mission.

Bully Erina every day.

I fear the main characters are workaholics

Just say a delicious sammich, that's the only thing you'll be getting fed.

>Stick and all

I'd take MH's system of them retreating maybe twice over monster design where the monster is jetting all over the arena the entire time, and on top of that going to eat every minute.

man, let me tell you what it sounds way better than it actualy is. whens the last time you delt with a flighty los? that shit just isnt fun when you tack on the load times. a simple attention shot fixes most of the issues in GE

Los' aren't even that bad and are a clear outlier in most MH design in that they actually fly around like a fucking dragon should. GE enemies, regardless of what they are fly all over the fucking place.

In Monster Hunter, it's terrible when someone runs away. Have to chase them through different areas, which means loading screens and maybe some bullshit climbing up and down shit. Plus if you don't have a paintball, it can be easy to lose track of someone. At least in God Eater, you almost always can follow an aragami and the area is small enough you can comb it in a reasonable amount of time anyway.

but in GE, all you ever need to do is smack it with an attention shot and BAM, fights back on. not to mention the arena is only one zone with very few monster shortcuts.

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

I would rate myself A+ today, who knows if the company would agree, but.

>reasonable amount of time anyway.
in single digit seconds compaired to Monster hunter's chases that could take up to several minutes just to get back in the fight

>Los' aren't even that bad

You're talking shit.

You can also easily stop an enemy from running in GE. If you use a fast or chasing BA you can keep on top of it and damage it so it stops trying to run. Or if you use a long range shot like ruin and save oracle a shot or two to most things from behind will stop it from running.

I almost never get annoyed by an enemy running in GE and when it does its no big deal. In MH its a giant hassle and a pain in the ass.

You can knock enemies out of their retreat rather effortlessly compared to MH.

Is there ever a time when Spilt Up actually works? Last time I used it, Frederico ended up taking on two aragami by himself and he had to wait for me to kill two aragami with the rest of the time before I could rescue him. I'm super impressed he managed to fend off two aragami by himself when I was finding it troublesome to fight two aragami in a team of three.

Kanon is pretty good in RES when it comes to fighting solo, not too bad in GB2.

HEY LOOK A MAGIC TRICK

Is this a girl or a girl (boy)?

>SPLIT UP TEAM
3 steps later
>I WANT TO HANG OUT

nana plz

When the fuck does she even wear all those bras hanging in her room?

if you think about it, Nana gets lonely really quickly considering what shes been taught as a cute loli

>4 kongous

God Eater can wear other clothing too you know, especially when off-mission.

Do you think rachel would be able to feel it if you fucked he?

I wonder if Bugurally actually good or if everyone in GEland is just starved for entertainment

>he?

I find Sakuya is the same in GER right now. In fact, that's why I was fighting two aragami in the first place

>Doing that one urgent mission that's like, 2 kongou, a chi-you and a ghboro-boro
>Split up once all the aragami arrive
>Have to split up twice because it didn't work at all the first time.
>Kanon ends up tagging along with me, fighting the chi-you together
>Sakuya mysteriously announces she's going to join up with me
>Drags a fucking kongou along

Sakuya, why?

naw Fenrir is a big giant megacorp and has its own entertainment channels, that is mostly propaganda

It sounds like a cool show, but since Fenrir seems to own all the TV stations and just spams propaganda I wouldn't be surprised if it's also the only thing worth watching too.

Is it a good idea to use Lindow as much as possible? It seems like he has A LOT of skills

a flat girl

He has that one skill that boosts everyone's EXP or whatever, right? I found that really helpful for the early game. Teach everyone else new skills too, so I don't have to rely on him so much in case I don't use him anymore for whatever reason.

spread the AP around, sometimes you get stuck with just you and another character so depending on a single one is not a good idea.

Chicken Fried Aragami
Just what I wanted.

>God Arc Compatible
>73.9%

>The Power of Blood
>86.5%

How? How do more people have the Blood Art trophy than the trophy you get for getting your God Arc?

I just wanna know if giving her a good old dicking once in a while woulda stopped the craziness

never stick your dick in crazy, user

>Liked the games enough to dig into the figurines and see if I found any I liked
>Nana one
>That face

Poor girl

At least the Livie one releasing this month looks okay

But I like living dangerously.

I'm tempted to get Nana's Nendo. It's super cute.

What's wrong with this one's face? Looks better than most of these figs.
>tfw no Nana Figma

ps4?

steam achievement stats looks normal to me

I'd buy it.

HAMMER BOOSTING IS FAR SUPERIOR

Well, I can't exactly place my finger on it, but it feels off

I have other figs and none of them give me that same feeling

The Livie one for instance, she doesn't throw me off

Use it to catch a break and kill the eagle man who fucked up your no damage hunt
Otherwise learn to hammer boost or dash to catch up

hammer boosting is slower than step jumping in burst which is like the peasant-tier of movement speed

The only way to even get materials for the next upgrade is to do missions in that difficulty. He most likely joined some other player's free mission that was at that higher difficulty.

I use it to cheese sometimes, in GE:R I'd use the one devour that takes like 5 seconds to charge on a feeding Aragmi to get that sweet level 3 burst and do a fuckton of damage for a sneak attack.

This

It's really noticeable how awful it is when they don't run in missions like that one survival with 2 fierce kongou and 2 sekhmet on aegis

Oh yeah.
Bur it looks cool and let's me land 400 on Borg's as I dash beneath their legs
[Spoiler]also I don't know how to do any mobilities[/spoiler]

You guys given me an idea. You know how shortsword has a BA that lets you teleport behind the enemy (air+weak attack after third attack)? You know how sometimes the Aragami, during the snow stage, will jump up to an unreachable spot (middle of the map) to run away?

Would it be possible, using this BA, to get to the that spot?

Lmao, 2sek

That's a really phallic cannon

Yeah

Another fun bullet.
I think I should make something were put them all.

Nana is the most lewdly dressed in blood, but its hard to keep sexual thoughts about her for long because shes so cute

Is there any list of what aragami drop what stuff?

I need a Spark Ogre Helm and a Yaksga Fang for a better gun

Yaksha raja

Also check rewards before you start a mission, tell you the possible drops

for both or just the fang?

Charged Vajratails and Yaksha drop those, respectively

And it's not complete but I use godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Materials
for materials when I forget

Some of them aren't on that page though, mostly anything that you get a difficulty 10+

Can't remember off top of my head. is likely right

my concern with these wikis is that they don't cover GE2:RB

They do, you just have to actually visit the page of the aragami to see what it drops

Like there's a Crimson Orochi page but the Orochi mats aren't displayed on the materials page

Disrespectful of the dead

She would have wanted it this way, making others happy.

Dont pull that card..But desu thinking about it, being the only female god eater in glasgow must have made fenrir want to advertise her so they can get more god eaters..just past that part of gil and Harus story and Damn we it sad

When the bracelets are removed or damaged, the oracle cells in the god eaters act up and start going all auto-cannibalistic on you, right

So then why are there clothes that go underneath them

Yeah, that part was good. Fuckin Gil man, True bro.

cc chaser with charged ability up is the fastest in a straight line i think

then it's either tornado rush or short blade step attack

the standard movespeed up that you can do with any loadout is step jumping in burst which is fast enough to leave your running npc allies behind after only a few loops

they can probably be removed for a short amount of time to put on clothing probably

I want to get into this, but all of the customization really intimidates me.

You can ignore all of it and still enjoy the game. It will always exist in the corner waiting for you to be ready.

If you're scared by the bullet editor just know that a lot of people just copy recipes they find online anyways.

Haru and gil are both Bros Makes me want to make a Male char just to bro out with them but I will wait till I finished the game to do that. Oh Im so glad Haru wasnt being cucked It would have kindof pissed me off if they went with that, But even if it was that Haru's far too brotacular to mind as much..I thinl

I'm going though as male and they are my favs right now. As much as the ciel autism hug was great, haru and I discussing the finer points of women left me in stitches when the music kicked in

Ikr Love how the female side just shuts him down for the most part but Haru being Haru he takes it in stride Carrie was cute

Kanon did nothing wrong

thats a nice life bar you have, it would be a shame if something bad where to happen to it

Its funny because I truly expected to ignore the story and hate the characters by the look, but damn if I didn't find myself smiling and getting invested in it.

the localization team did a pretty good job with the localization too

not to mention some how beating the original japanese singer with the dub for Yuno's songs

I think I am about to fight the regular Kyuubi

youtube.com/watch?v=roTLEsJFTqU

underrated song

because its played so little, only some of the red cagulia fights will have this song

Gil scenes feel like they have the most hilariously different interpretations depending on your player's gender.

Bromance

to be fair, feMC x Gil is popular as hell

>Not Hiro x Julius
There is even a doujinshi

youtube.com/watch?v=PKcWIXvcrHI

yfw

I like this one quite a bit.

youtu.be/kQSN5DFbiXw

the fuck is that

Why didn't he just wait until they had more spaceships?

Ive always been wondering..How do Engineers even tinker on God Arcs?...How do they even take them home? if you touch someones arc thati snt yours you can die...right?? or are they magic?

A few hotheads forced his hand.

I think its because Shio was already becoming the nova and he got caught off guard by the break ins on aegis

they probably dont touch it, and tinker with the weapon/shield parts

remember the god arc is the big mouth thing

Canadians wait for no one.

You know, this webm really drives the point home on how fucking sturdy god eaters are if this was just a simple swipe from a aragami

Ok, you got me

Even a kid is a fucking mosnter
youtube.com/watch?v=kgCTLxBn1mw

how do skills stack in this game? does melee mastery stack with melee specialist? with full out attack? with that skill that raises attack under 50 hp?

whats the highest you can stack attack skills?

How much play time can you get out of this game? Thinking about getting it on pay day.

10 is as high as skill go. If the skill has the same name it adds the number up to a max of 10, but is otherwise wasted. Check for overlapping skills with the start button in your load out. I believe skill overlap is highlighted red?

Because Fenrir didn't let him, but they did approve to have ONE spaceship for all the rich elite in Fenrir.

I got a easy 40 hrs out of res, and am currently at 17 in ge2. Missions tend to only last 5-15 minutes

Probably with oracle cell tongs or something equally handwavey

Most of their tech uses oracle cells now so there's gotta be a way to handle them without actually being a god eater

>that kantele

I love the design for it, and just coming from res ukons are really fun to fight

KIRA KUIN

I never heard the jap dub ever before this, and i recognized it at once

most skills max out at lv10

you can stack as many different attack skills as you want

highest would be
-melee atk
-burst melee atk
-allout attack
-melee atk specialist
-sword master
-hidden attack
-burst midair attack
-blood arts upgrade
-exterminator
-close quarters atk up
-survival instinct
-wild instinct
-adrenaline rush

combo master is out because you can't trigger hidden attack with it

I played GER for about 32 hours and completed the first arc (of 3). Than I moved onto GE2 since I wanted to play the one with more side content and am at 92 hours and difficulty 13 of 15.

It is a bit repetitive, but I find the characters and tons of gear/weapons to mix and match keep things fresh.

UWAAAAAYO

AHWA

AHWA

I'd kind of like to see an RTS with those normal humans, it seems those guns sort of work

>trying to get a Yashka Fang

WHYYYYYYYYY

Y-you ok user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh35lp4ulIA&index=2&list=RD7noMhHLmmJY

You ain't even seen 1% drop rate with desire sensor yet buddy.

but this is a 6% with reward rate up

Most of that shit I just ticket to be honest.

What is it exactly?

damnit.

At least I have been getting rare arcs thanks ot Cappy

I just assumed it's the mc from res after a mental break

>WOAH---
And then it cuts BECAUSE FUCK THAT BUG WONT ALLOW YOU PLAY OLD FIGHT OST IN RB.

Why am I randomly getting scenes after a mission?

>ywn be a god eater and see qt god eaters

and slay aragami I guess I could use the dosh

So you can enjoy some acoustic guitar between the trumpets

Slay aragamis
Ignore bitches

>So you can enjoy some acoustic guitar between the trumpets

it's not the survival mission thing. It's after a mission my MC is reading a file while Cappy is running rampart

Sounds like one of the many repeating events you get after picking a characters support skill often enough

then get yourself more quiet events.

>any mission with more than 2 Kongous or any charging cunts Aragami at the same time

I fucking hate Kongous

It's your OC from first God Eater.

Il take four Kongous over twin quadragas

>you will never pass the time in awkward, wordless silence with Gina

That's what I figured. Is it only implied or do they pretty much say so at some point?

Just implied, but even Japanese think so.
>switch Dummy Device to the one you're using
>mixed color Kigurumi suit that's available in GE
>super top secret data
>support skill also called "Behind the scene" since Yuu got all the credit

Although it would've been more obvious if it keeps switching weapon randomly instead of sticking with Long Blade.

>That Survival with 2 Fierce Kongous and 2 Chi-yous

Killed me so many times

Doesn't help that it's one of the ones that burdened you with first gens

> Gurren Lagann eyecatches

>you can't block friendly fire

Holy fucking shit, Blast release was a mistake.

Alisa is cute!

CUUUTE!

wait melee attack gives you 30% at 10 right? i think all-out is another 30%, survival is another 30%, burst is another 30%, i dont recall the others but if they all give 30% it would stack up to 390%? yeah you probably cant do that in-game

Was that one of the survival mission with Defense Unit?

>fighting fallen ouroboros decide to bring kanon
>charge attack for the face cause im using spear
>about to go for the comb- sorry im sorry i just had to fire

GODDAMMIT KANON

Aren't most of them just 2% per level?

Yeah, I THINK it was Tatsumi's final character episode

None should touch Alisa hat, its a gift from Yuu, and that girl doesnt fuck around when something is related to him.

Seriously, she just HAD to fucking fire that rainbow shit of her the moment you get in up close for some beating, not a moment sooner or after.

But at least she don't say "Get out of my line of fire" anymore because she friendly fired HERSELF too.

>not making Kongous your bitch
What weapon do you even use?

you might be right, i dont have the game to check right now

>Although it would've been more obvious if it keeps switching weapon randomly instead of sticking with Long Blade.

I would like it if it was the same thing as the link device, switches to the weapon type you're using.

Not that user but Kongou's aren't difficult, they're annoying when there's two of them and/or you're fighting ANOTHER monster.

Because 9 times out of ten, they barrel into you with their fucking roll attack while you're focused on a something else and knock you away.

Chi yous and their fucking dive charge do the same thing

here

finally got it off a carve. Now I have a blast gun with x3.61 power to both crushing and piercing

And the tenacity for Aragami to target you and ONLY you doesn't help either.

Quadrigas also do the same with their charge.

I noticed the trend of most hated Aragamis (Kongou, Chi-You, Quad) tended to be this gangbang loving motherfuckers.

>Just picked up this game on steam for the first time
>Going through male voices
>Greed from FMA is a voice

Fug yeah gonna pick that.
>tfw fuck up making this post

He's not that bad, his tell is so fucking obvious and so you can skate out of range pretty quickly. I've yet to be feel the affect in all the time I've faced him.

This art style looks identical to the art used in the title cards of Gurren Lagann before and after commercial breaks.

my first god eater game, don't know what I'm doing. I've stuck with long sword and a blast gun that supposedly breaks parts faster and gave it
1 xs-short range bullet
2 M bomb on impact of 1

I want new type Soma, he deserves it. Also when does my favorite paperweight come back in RB?

Literally what the fuck am I looking at here, why does this exist?

>paperweight
Who?

Lindow

>thought it was Kigurumi suit from thumbnail

What the fuck?

Sometime in RB story, so after difficulty 6.

I don't even

That is the point, yes

Yes Bill, that was the joke.

What weapon types do you want to see in 3?
I want some kind of fist/claw type weapon.

I had to
I just had to

Why not the body part too?

>catch the plague
>friend dies
>get used and almost raped by Rachel
>become singularity and forced to fight aragami barehanded without rest
>everyone gets cool post game extra outfits but Julius just has farmer overalls
>now this monstrosity

Julius doesn't deserve this.

That cutscene shoves you into the Blood Uniform by default due to reasons

Where's this from, are they making an anime of 2?

Because they probably didn't want to go through the effort of modeling an armlet-less version for all the clothing you can wear.

>Where's this from, are they making an anime of 2?
Pls no, they dont need waste money like this, first one already failed just let that shit die.
And no thats from GE2 intro
youtube.com/watch?v=G1_3QmUbOZE

>can't let him keep the sexy long hair
The greatest waste of opportunity right there

Hey Faggots,

My name is Yuu, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, humans who spend every second of their day getting eaten by aragami. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten God Arc compatibility tested? I mean, I guess it’s fun running and hiding of people because of your own ineptitude, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than getting rekt by a fucking ogretail.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the 1st Unit, and the first New-Type God Eater of the FEB. What sports do you play, other than “try not to get eaten by aragami today”? I also get all SSS+'s on missions, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

This looks like that stupid fuck from Accel World.

Am I the only one that likes this one more?

and then julius is now seeking a way to start another apocolypse

You think this is a fucking game? this is serious bussines

Speaking of him is there something wrong with his AI post game?

I just beat the last RB mission and before continuing with D15 I decided to level up my blast gun first, so I've been grinding with an Amaterasu and I brought Julius a few times, but every time he'd just follow me or stand around and do nothing. It's really weird, I don't remember him behaving like that before. Does progressing with D15 change this or anything?

There should be Yuu Kannagi fangirls club somewhere in Far East. I wonder if Alisa killed them all.

He's just deferring to you, nothing different really

If Gina became an aragami would she finally get some tits?

I'm really conflicted about these two games

>GE2RB
>more monsters
>blood arts

>GER
>monsters have better movesets and are just plain more fun to fight
>predator styles
>weapon upgrades are more meaningful

I would be depressed if she grew tits as an Aragami

I like it too. Original GE 2 opening is better opening for newbie. It did a better job introducing the characters and the world.

RB opening only made sense if you already finished original GE 2 story..

I didn't, actually, been playinig GER Solo.

urgents might have given me it.

Why would you want that?

Blood Arts improve the gameplay better than devour styles, not to mention they provide much more variety with all the types across all weapons.

>GER
>weapon upgrades are more meaningful
Explain

even flatter

>upgrade a thing in GE2RB
>may just give me some shitty skill to add to my list

>Upgrade thing in GER
>the compound skill that all weapons uniquely have gets upgraded
>also they're usually cheaper and don't require like 7 different materials

Upgrade parts in GER also start at 10 by default. So you always have access to things like Frugal and Trigger Happy once you get to the rank to make them.

Nothing different from what? I swear he didn't act like that when he was Captain. I even issued the command to focus on the target and he still just stood there next to me. It really comes off like he's broken or something.

Post sleepy God Eaters.

oh yeah, that's nice. And with Predator styles you basically have up to 5 different control units active

hidden attack is 300%
exterminator is 100%
sword master is 50%

the rest are around 20 - 30% except for upgrade blood arts which is 10%

mfw 170 hours on 2RB, adding on we RES

mfw also knowing people who've got a lot more time then I have

game was worth it

>if you don't have a paintball
You mean 'the monster decides to start flying three seconds before the paintball wears off, despite you having plenty'.
Happens so fucking often that I cannot help but think that it's programmed in for them to run at that point.

I'm still mad that after this many days of the game being out, they still haven't fixed that stupid issue of the back of the tunnel in the bullet editor layering correctly.

I was at roughly 120ish hours in RES before RB dropped. Now I'm siting at 150 hours in RB.

It was a joke. About how Julius always pushed the work he didn't want to do onto you early on in the story

>both GE1 and GE2 have a foreign girl and a Japanese girl as your teammates
>Nozomi and Erina conveniently fill this requirement while being the appropriate age
Oh boy.

I feel like, after putting abouy 150 hours into 2RB so far, I should just say, how really happy I am with the whole experience. A year ago I thought Rage Burst would never be localized and we'd be shit out of luck. But, here we are, we got it. We finally got it. And it looks like there's a good chance GE3 will come over too.

No, I want a new cast

Not gonna happen since Soma's voice was in the trailer. Maybe a new unit but that's about it. Did anyone even fucking watch it?

Yes, but what you said is what I meant. I want a new main cast.

NOTHING WRONG

mfw finally get Far east collection achievement

What does Ginas chest feel like?

I honestly went in expecting a difficult time but I packed his fudge in so deep it wasn't funny.

What kinds of games do they have at Fenrir?

Monster Hunter.

>it's not a game
>it's a combat simulator
MC really is a workaholic, isn't he?

thats actually kota btw

Dammit user. I even thought for a moment maybe you were joking but decided to take you seriously.

Guess I'm stuck with broken puppy Julius.

>Ciel sounds like Cappy's about to be turned to burgers with how she reacts over Julius' last stand
>when he's been avoiding her as much as humanly possible to the point of promoting the spineless mute since he absolutely can't refuse being ordered to deal with her and the rest's shit
Fucking Julius, man

I wish we could just BUY outfits for NPCs

instead of a small list of alternatives

it always bugs me that Julius some how leeches off your achievements and makes people like him, even though he did little

you fucking liar, so that's where that rumor started

Yeah, Ciel giving a single shit about Julius really doesn't make sense when her introduction is all like "yeah we were never really friends, I was just a loli bodyguard" and never progresses beyond that.

The only person who actually got any development about Julius other than (you) was Gil and I guess they didn't want to make Gil sob his eyes out in the finale to the GE2 story so they chose a random female member instead.

its still true in GER and GE2RB due to support skill

>it always bugs me that Julius some how leeches off your achievements and makes people like him, even though he did little
You mean like how the entirety of the GE2 opening shows Julius doing things Hiro actually did?

Not the point. In GEB a rumor was started that Kanon had God of Rare drops if you suffered her existence in your party but that was a lie.

She comes with Reward Rate up in GE2 and GER but that's not quite it.

>Kanon is your captain in GE3
>she actually has God of Rare Drops as her support skill in that game
>but goes MIA halfway into the story

>GE3 Kanon
>she's a titty monster christmas cake
>LOL STILL CAN'T AIM XDD

I know we keep shitting on him but

at least he has the decency to derank himself, cut his own pay tremendously, and farm the shit out of the new land for far east

I bet Ciel/Gil would take up Vice captain role depending on gender

If Alisa can barely zip down the Cradle uniform top I wonder how it'd look on Kanon?

What happened to Lindow's sister in RB?

naw that was an intentional fault made by RnD

>Romeo was given a double promotion in honor of his death
>they were revoked when he comes back to life

she became one of Cradle's Operators

>GE3
>Julius has successfully started a farm of literal curry trees

happened to lindow too

I still hope that we do get ONE last chapter out of Blood, there is still some wiggle room to have some character development and story

like a CIVIL WAR

Considering how incredibly valuable his Blood Power is as a strategic asset you'd figure they'd promote him even more but nope.

>like a CIVIL WAR
I'd say Julius betraying your asses already counts for that.

naw I ment with Fenrir HQ and Far east

Far east has been getting far too many accomplishments dispite the lack of support from the other branches

>lack of support
>when they get all the good shit, and all the talented people

HQ got blown the fuck out by something in GE3 teaser trailer I think.

Leave him alone, Dr. Rachel raped ideas into his head.

I remember from the unvoiced crap that fenrir doesnt really give a lot to far east itself

they just happen to get shit

exactly, first is civil war, while HQ gets too busy with that, they get rekt

to be fair we don't really see the literally whos.

First Squad is the main characters, Second and Third are the defense force, and then beyond that it's whoever.

There's lots of god eaters in the far east (well not a LOT but more than we actually see)

Blood are best friends.

She raped far more than just that into him

Who are the special snowflakes in GE?

Lindow, Soma, Yuu(?), everyone in Blood, Livie.

Anyone else?

We can all agree that Lindow>>>>>>>Julius right? Don't get me wrong I like Julius, but he decided to work for a cripple cunt who backstabs everybody because her sister didn't finish the deed. Though at least he demotes himself and plus that bitch was his surrogate mother.

>Julius is 20
>Rachel's age not disclosed, but Leah's is (28)
>Rachel, Julius' "Adoptive mother" is at most, 7 years older than him

technically Kanon is but she has a huge major flaw that counters it

it just seemed odd how blood seemed a little too gung ho to save him

even when told its probably impossible

Lindow got shit done.

You know when he says to go on ahead because he's got a 'special date'? well that was him Soloing the Ouroboros you hear about the next day.

Which I'm sure in canon are more terrifying than in gameplay

Julius was barely a fucking character compared to Lindow "Desk work sucks" Amamiya.

Lindow isn't really a special snowflake initially. He was just really good at his job. Once he gets his God Arc arm he enters snowflake territory but it's hard to attribute that to him when it was because of the GE1 MC that any of it happened.

>Tatsumi implying things about Kanon's aim, when the faggot doesn't even know how to get out of her line of fire

>Soloing the Ouroboros you hear about the next day.

though julius did pretty much hold back an entire apocolypse by himself

it seemed too extreme though

>How many missions do you actually do with Julius in the main story? like 2?

Lindow at least has a reason for you to not be able to take him on missions in the plot.

I'm not judging though. Just because he's a snowflake now doesn't mean he's a bad character.

To be fair that shit Julius was doing was metaphorical.

He strapped to a thing the whole time.

Stop, Tatsumi is best boy.

All the returning Far East girls will be cakes by the time GE3 rolls around.

How does this make you feel?

>non-loli Erina

fuck. Well at least Kota's sister will probably be a god eater by then

Thrilled.

depends how much they're actually willing to time skip since bamco originals tend to wave around time skips

as far as Im concerned the next game might be GE2part[3]

>when the faggot doesn't even know how to get out of her line of fire

Honestly... when you're meleeing enemies up front... You really can't expect to see who's behind you at all times.

But if you're a gunner from behind the lines... you can see the enemy and your allies in front of you. Kanon is just a really bad shot. I don't know how she survived until now.

To be fair, it's not like he knew Rachel was going to backstab everyone. Even Romeo at the end of the game doesn't believe she was actually a cunt. And like you said she was basically his surrogate mom.

> all right, blood special forces, lets go

You picked such a dull personality...

>really bad shot
not really, shes fine whenever she hits aragami themselves

but its her friendly fire that drives people up the wall

give her a sniper and she never misses

its fine to me, everyone else sounded too odd or extreme

So why are you given alt versions of Frederico and Anette at the start of GER? are they DLC things?

>but its her friendly fire that drives people up the wall

Implying that's not being a bad shot.

They are the DLC we got instead of Pita Arc Lindow and Blue Alisa.

Some of her lines implies she shoots people on purpose.

KANON BULLYING HAS TO STOP!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Blue alisa is pretty neat esp since the God Arc parts she has are supposed to compliment her red version's.

I HATE YOU

I prefer Julius personally. I prefer the GE2 cast in general over GEB's.

What really made me like Julius wasn't even a proper cutscene, it's a talk you have with Rachel where she suggests taking Romeo out of Blood. Julius declines and says if anyone in Blood falls behind, he wouldn't kick them out but rather protect them.

Unfortunately Romeo's death fucked him up so much he goes full retard.

This part was really savage.

this is so fucking lame after playing GER and already having an instant quick-devour

Karel turns his squad into military contractors
Gina turns her squad into mad max style raiders
Shun turns his squad into the military contractors working for Karel's company
Brendan turns his squad into another mad max style raider clan
Tatsumi is business as usual

dont forget Haruomi is technically under Tatsumi still

New thread when?

Every time

make it and I'll post in it

Kanon wasnt even in the defense unit anymore.

If she was promoted wouldnt that make her higher than Haru?

I want to see a Gina-Cake

nah 4th IS the defensive unit because the second and third squads are busy with being part of cradle

New thread.