Dead or Alive

Just what's her appeal exactly? Why would anyone prefer her over Honoka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgmZXYUh6M
steamdb.info/app/311730/dlc/
youtu.be/Cv4HMZLTN54
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZWEZNcKsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know
I don't even play this game
but she's the first vidya gril I fapped to
I am not proud

Does the import version have an English option?

>post lewd
>no feet

You must be new here.

Fiends are a danger to mankind and should be killed.

/ss/

Hime cut.

Don't mind me. Just being the only person to post actual gameplay.

Is there any fat doa character thank

Straight bangs.

Yes, the Asian version has english menus and subtitles.

Honoka and Naotara are the closest any of the girls get to being fat. Among the guys, there's Gen Fu, Bass, Tengu, and that's about it.

What was up with Jacky's whiffs when Jann lee was on the floor at 4 seconds in, was that really just to bait JL on wasting his wake up attack with a low-kick?

I wouldn't say Gen Fu was particularly fat, and Bass is swole more than anything

Because Honkers is a big-tittied moetard bait, and Nyotengu isn't?

Are you five?

Nope. Just reacted too slow to juggle.

seeing jacky and sarah do reversals still feels WRONG

nah
time just changes people

>Immortal shapeshifting goddess with wings vs. normal human girl
Gee, I wonder.

I know what you mean but Jacky's had a neutral reversal for a while now and Sarah sort of had that deflect thing from flamingo stance... still the reversal system in DoA is total bullshit.

What's so bad about it?

Have you seen the feet in x3? He did you a favor

Being able to NOPE your way out of being attacked, even while in hit stun, with a simple instant input is not a good system. It basically punishes offensive play.

>It basically punishes relying on canned combos and leet strats from tourneyfags/youtube
Ftfy

But there are CBs, juggles and shit you can do to stop them from holding, plus you can throw to counter-hold them if you can play your opponent right

No. You should not be able to win without ever attacking and that's exactly what DoA's allows for. Especially if you play as the female characters. Games like Guilty Gear have a system that allow it but you have to expend a meter that only fills once per ~1.5 rounds. It should not be something that allows for stuff like this to happen on a whim.

>he thinks counterattacks that take advantage of an opponents predictability are bad
It's the only half assed realistic thing in the games.
You are complaining that ripostes exist. I'd agree if they could not be countered, but if a person is tagging you in reversals constantly, YOU are the fuck up.
And your comment on GG doesn't even count, as you have shit like hitframes, invul frames and the like to turn around a match. You don't need a reversal when 6P can stuff jump ins.

That's the point though. You're supposed to be able to stop yourself from getting hit at all like in every other fighting system out there. You should be able to simply deny an attacker while you're already being punished. Especially not without consequence.

Holds are not Bursts, there's inherently a risk in using them and your odds are never good.

shouldn't* be able to deny an attacker

Nyo isn't a retard, for one.

Honoka is a womanlet

Not an argument.

Why should all fighting games play the same? Holds in DOA are fine. Offense isn't safe, but it's still advantageous. That's a hell of a lot more dynamic and interesting than corner-oki-setplay.

The exciting parts of a fighting gamr are the scrambles and DOA has more of that. If you just want the endless 50% relaunch combos, you could play Tekken.

I'll admit, Honoka has been growing on me. Yeah, she has an annoying voice, but she's actually very pretty, more than she's given credit for, and has an infinitely squeezable body. She's like a living breathing plush toy.

>Why would anyone prefer Nyo over Honoka
>I prefer Nyo because she's tall and Honoka is too short
>"Not an argument"

I don't know dick about DoA but she looks like the 'evil girl' of the series. Evil fighting game girls are elder god tier.

I'm not saying DoA isn't fun. I have tons of fun playing people in it. Just stating a fact, which is that the reversal system is bullshit.

Not an argument spongebob poster.

how is that not an argument you fat cunt

They stuck tits on DOA2's boss. There's your new character.

Massive improvement desu.

I don't think it's bullshit. Bullshit is the original KI's combo breaker system which was practically guaranteed, did a third of your health, and gave the other guy super moves.

A guess at 1:3 or 1:6 odds for damage and momentum is reasonable, especially with hi-counter throws in the mix.

How's the online community for DOA5 on PS4? I played DOA for the first time at a friend's house, and loved it. I haven't been this interested in a fighting game since Tekken.

I also have PC if the community on it is better

So there actually are male fighters!

>Analyzing posts for content
>....
>No argument found

you can't outsponge me

Nyo looks hot
Honkers looks like she has downs.

You can play people no matter the time of day on the PC version but the PC version sucks, comparatively. If you have the option, get the console version. It has actual rooms and better features.

Nyo looks like a shit is what she looks like.

Honoka looks like a kind, pure girl.

LR has pretty close to a 1:1 gender split I think.

>When ur squad rolls up an you don't even have an argument

>Honkers
>Not hot
Damn, son, you might be gay

There were actually more male fighters than for quite some time.

I disagree.
Honoka is absolute trash

There are but they are insanely underpowered compared to the females. They also don't have nearly as many costume options.

Wrong.

Honoka is the kind of girl that would love to go on dates while Nyotengu looks like a total bitch.

>when you roll by a bitch nigga with shit taste

thanks m8

mah nigga

>Honoka looks like a kind, pure girl.
Kind is good, but pure is boring.

SQUIDWAAAAA

Honoka looks like she'd want a wholesome traditional relationship. Nyotengu looks like she'd use your dick as a handle to (gently) pull you into her bedroom, then throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out.

I choose Nyotengu.

>Nyotengu looks like she'd use your dick as a handle to (gently) pull you into her bedroom

diamonds

You're boring.

Honoka a shit.

This tomboy is pretty darn cute

Foot fetishists are almost as bad as trapfags

Post your top 5 girls.

Honoka would leave every date thinking it was a wonderful time and close the door on you without ever giving you a kiss.

Nyotengu would invite you in, start tongue-raping you and lock the door so you can't escape.

Ayane
Marie
Honkers
Kasumi
Hitomi/Kokoro/Leifang

Mila
Helena
Momoji
Tina
Rachel

Ayane
Christie
Lisa
Nyotengu
Mila

>Gen Fu
>Akira
>Hayate
>Zack
>underpowered

Do you even play the game?

>"Post top 5"
>Post's 6 then corrects himself to 7

Tina
Lisa
Momiji
Mila
Kokoro

****compared to the females. Itagaki has mental problems and he views the female characters as "his daughters" or some such. He made the OP on purpose.

This is the type of retards that play the game and the reason it will never be taken seriously.

cookie face has nothing to do with 5 and even then that's bs because Hayabusa and Gen Fu were the best characters in 4.

The only character more broken than Gen Fu in 5 is Christie

These were his own words, you goon.

>Christie
>broken

git gud

The best Christie player in the world agrees she's better than the rest of the cast. Me being trash doesn't change that

You're shit.

This is the correct opinion.

One is a kid, the other isn't

You're 10 years too early.
OSHA

She looks highly impregatable

Now we're talking

1018 years of prime breeding material.

Would you marry a Nyotengu?

She is my Cred Forums waifu and im not ashamed.

Ayane
Hitomi
Nyotengu
Marie
Mila

that way she winks gets me harder than diamonds

Post some DoAs culos!

How do you get your screenshots off of your ps4?

how many kids do you think she's popped out?
I'll bet 400

Is there more of this bikini?

If you do fuck up a hold you can get punished, by them choosing to counter-throw you, or it keeps you on your feet and not safely flooring you, so they can extend their combo, and burst you to stop you from being able to hold anymore.

Are, Jacky, Raidou, Jann Lee, and Brad Wong not decent too then, as they can cause me serious difficulties on the harder difficulties/with good opponents

S M U G
M
U
G

she is.....

Honoka is a 5 year old girl mentally trapped in a banging body. All she does is talk about her grandma. I found her voice to be fairly annoying as well.

Meanwhile birdlady has sex appeal and that ara~ voice.

Jacky does a lot of damage but he's unsafe and vulnerable to ranged moves

Raidou is slow but does good damage and his throws are incredible. Being slow really sucks in this game though

Jann is fast and does good damage but his throws and holds are bad. He's also unsafe. Good spacing game.

Brad is the slowest character in the game, he has a lot of gimmicks but if you know what he's capable of he's SOL in a lot of matchups.

Not from me, sorry.

>being slow really sucks in this game
Turtling slow characters are where I seem to fall down most often apart from shit-hot Sarahs, like a block-orientated Bass generally manages to kick my shit in.

Mila
Mila
Mila
Mila
Tina

I cant wait for their Halloween costumes.

You don't "marry" Nyotengu. You get claimed by her and become her pet. I have no problem with that.

Usually if someone good is playing a character like that they know what they're doing, because you can't just mash fast buttons and get results. You need to have a good defense because being slow forces you to respect more options than a fast character has to.

Luckily for you doa has a lot of dumb ways to open people up so work on your tick throws and string cancels.

Lisa
Kasumi
Tina
Helena
Ayane

Phase 4
Kokoro
Helena
Momiji
Hitomi

>you can't just mash fast buttons and get results.
Unless you're using "just mash buttons: the character"

I was talking about slow characters. Try mashing with Leon or Bass and you're going to get fucked up

Ayane
Helena
Mila
Momiji
Nyo

Ignore the voice, just beat the ass out of the girl that made her voice.

Milla
Nyotengu
Leifang
Kokoro
Helena

>if you choose Kasumi or Ayame, you're a casual
>if you choose Tina or Lisa, you have shit taste
>if you choose any of the guest characters, you aren't a real DOA fan
>if you choose Marie or Honkers, you're a disgusting newfag and cancer killing DOA not named DLC

>if you choose Ayame you're a casual
Better not let Raidou hear you chatting shit about him.

Kasumi never gives me that much trouble, maybe because I stick to fast chars too though, outside of Bass

Isn't Mila a guest character?

>Tina/Lisa
>shit taste

Why?

Pretty sure she's a new original character.

She's smug, cute and sexy.

I want to impregnate Tengu

even if Tengus aren't compatible with humans enough to breed, I wouldn't want her to tell me because damned if I wouldn't try anyway

If they aren't, you just have to make them.

I think it's the hair.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgmZXYUh6M

I don't understand what you mean

I'm gonna have to ask that you explain in great detail what I'd have to do to her.

If Tengus aren't compatible enough with humans to breed, so engaging in reproduction for the continuation of the species, you'll just have to impregnate Tengus so much that they do, which means inserting your male reproductive organ, called the penis(or shaft, dick, etc) into the Tengu's female reproductive organ(vagina, pussy, happy hole) and release your sperm(semen, jizz, baby goo) to increase the chance of impregnation.

Reminder Momiji is the bestest and most prettiest DOA, and I want to marry her!

but Momiji was made for Tengu to hold down and breed

No.

God damn it Team Ninja, I will give you obscene amounts of money to get her in X3.

Yes.

Won't before Lei-fang and Tina.

>no real woman will ever be this perfect

i want to fucking die

I only need Miji and Tengu fampai

Nyo is the reason i'm eventually gonna get a ps4.

Mila
Christie
Nyotengu
Momiji
Marie

>DOAX3 VR is a PS4 exclusive

what a time to be alive

Can't wait for Kunoichi 3

>Ayane getting fucked by a monster

my perfect waifu doesn't deserve this

How can humans even compete?

Ayane was my first fap. I think around DoA 3.
Nyotengu
Honoka
Kasumi
No real #5, I like most of the others to varying degrees.

Rachel has the ugliest face and the pedotrash is the worst thing that happened to DoA on Cred Forums.

It's alright, I have a feeling she'll really like it.

There need to be looping versions of these.

I want to watch Nyo make passionate tengu love to Momiji for 24 hours straight.

Because this Honkers is better

purrfect

Fuck off and die.

hime

1.Helena
2.Momiji
3.Nyotengu
4.Kokoro
5.Hitomi

It's okay user, that's just some look alike they got. You can still fug, hug and cuddle with her in peace.

When is that coming out again? Before the Metroid one I presume?

>Catgirl Marie

I literally just fapped and now I'm hard again, god damnit

Probably mid to late 2017

Yours dont loop?

he meant a loop as in you can't tell it's starting over

oh well, you should make them then

I just like the idea of Nyotengu abusing and raping Marie.

How would the top 5 look right now for LR?

I can only find outdated tier lists and we all know the eventhubs lists are always utter garbage

I like the idea of Nyo abusing and raping me better

Sure thing, but from my perspective, you don't look cute while it's happening to you unlike Marie.

Did you really have to say it like that :-;

If you're hit you've already made your mistake and the combo is your punishment, you do not get a second chance where you now play to see if your punishment counts or not

Kasumi
Kasumi
Kasumi
Kasumi
Kasumi

>Marie not riding Tengu's cock and ahegaoing

this is ruining my immersion

Fucking faggot.

what in the fuck is that neck seem.

Looks like where the clothes were modded off.

>people actually like her

I can't help but love my waifu

Kasumi
Helena
Lei Fang
Ayane
Marie

She's fucking shit dude.

She could be literal shit and I would still love her

I want to impregnate Kasumi while Ayane holds her down by the arms for me

DOA5 Kasumi is hot. There is no shame.

Except you do.

I don't understand why you people only comprehend hit-confirm games. DOA and KI play very differently, they balance around grounded combos being very easy execution-wise. So instead of drop-punish, you have holds.

Kasumi is beautiful no matter what she looks like.

It depends on which top level player you ask but usually it looks something like

1. Christie
2. Gen Fu
3. Leifang
4. Ayane
5. Hayate

Rig, Zack, Akira and Sarah are all also considered strong.

She must have a hell of a thigh gap.

1.Nyotengu/Mila
2.Nyotengu/Mila
3.Nyotengu/Mila
4.Nyotengu/Mila
5.Nyotengu/Mila

A F2P version of DoA5 just went live on Steam.

>play a fighting game!
Wow. They're really selling themselves short, aren't they?

Over 1k worth of DLC
Holy fucking shit

oy vey!

Still long road ahead

steamdb.info/app/311730/dlc/

And just think, the DLC costumes that are destructable in the console version aren't destructable, so it's over $1k for inferior DLC.

>STILL NO LOBBIES

PC version in general is inferior. Doesn't have that skin mod either, nor does it have proper online lobbies. Also it hates the XBO controller if you happen to use Win 10 and KT said they do not plan to fix this issue.

Has nudity though.

Well mods are mods.

oh I can think of a few reasons why PC version has its merits

>implying there aren't console mods

it's just a pre-built computer, user. you can mod shit, it's just not as easy

It runs from a disk though, does it not?

You can still mod the game. Like said it's just more difficult. Remember that KT at first basically said "Yo you can't mod this shit" and we had a nude mod day 1. Of course consoles have the same now.

Why improve the game when suckers already bought it?

Seriously though why are lobbies missing from PC fightans that had them in their console iterations?

Cry harder you entitled faggot.

Which is weird because modded destructible clothing works fine.

Because this is an arcade port which had no online.

Those mods work off the sweat engine. The real destruction is some DX11 thing or something and PC runs on 9. The game running DX9 is apparently the entire reason we have all the missing features (besides lobbies).

Oh.

I couldn't really tell the difference honestly.

So we all agree Nyotengu is inferior to Honoka in every way right? Tengu's shit tier ara ara garbage doesn't compare to Honoka's adorableness.

Momiji
Kasumi
Ayane
Honoka
DoA2 Tina

I like Honoka a lot, but Tengu does have something going for her.

I like watching her bullying and getting bullied.

Pai Mila Nyo Miji Ayane

no order

If by 'we' you mean you and everyone else with terrible taste, then yes. You all agree.

I want to watch Tengu bully deep inside of Honoka

1. Nyotengu
2. Nyotengu
3. Nyotengu
4. Nyotengu
5. Nyotengu

I don't have any of her with Honoka but ...

Kokoro is better anyway.

Nyotengu is best girl 5 times over. Not sure how a semi-tarded Honkers is even supposed to compare.

You just have shitty taste.

>There are actually people out there that like any girl above Marie

Only the dead know peace from such shit taste.

I really want to watch Tengu sexually dominate other DOAs

these pictures definitely do things to my pants though

>no momiji webums
gay thread

>and has an infinitely squeezable body. She's like a living breathing plush
She's not real you fucking pathetic virgin. You sound like you've never even hugged a girl besides your own mother.

Sickening

Kasumi is such trash.

With Mila as a free downloadable, no less.

I'll let Marie sum this one up for me.

There would literally be nipples at that point.

Cute!

Is Nyotengu the most /u/ DOA?

none them have four pack's what the fuck is this shit,lotion when?

>pathetic virgin
Get the fuck out you stupid normie wagey scum, where do you think you are?

Rude.

I seriously cant believe I bought DoA5 LR. I honestly thought the buzz of discussion here was because of the game being good and it ended up just being waifufags

59.99 down the fucking drain.

This is my shit right here. Thighs are the unsung hero of 5 and X3. Those things are beautiful.

I just wish she didn't look like she was about to be murdered.

who thought this ugly ass swimsuit was a good idea shit look like it was scrapped from a lost bay watch episode

DOA5LR is a dead game, dude. Mai coming out and this Steam FTP is their last gasp at milking some more interest/cash from it. The DLC has slowed to a trickle. It's all X3 now until 6 comes out or another Ninja Gaiden or something.

> Coming to Cred Forums
> Complaining about the degeneracy

Welcome to Cred Forums, noob. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Looks like Erika Eleniak's original suit

Tiny areolas are the worst.

>he says, whilst acting like he's had any success with women himself

i would agree with you but that design is blasphemy for a one piece id rather see something like a transparent one that shows just a bit of breast and some hip

What do you use to record? Been using shadowplay for in-game and it always looks potato.

Wait, you can get mods for LR on ps4 to work? Well fuck me, I played the vanilla ps3 and stopped.

Lmfao. SFV is so fucking shit. They give some characters an insanely high amount of utility and leave the others to rot. Chun has neutral jumps and crossups while many others don't. Its fucking hilarious how bad they screwed this game.

Hot.

I can guarantee you that's a female posting.

You're not wrong. And this pretty much everything Chun can do that you see in these few seconds. Trying to squeeze more variety out of the new system is just not working out.

Sure it is, cupcake. And I fit my dick up my nose.

>charlie is no longer dead
>gouken is no longer dead
>chun lis dad will come back to life in sfv expansion

why did they fuck up the story so hard anyway

i just finished watching SF2 the animated movie for like the 300th time yesterday

Mind as well make the whole cast "joke" characters at that point jeez.

They're great.

Pancake nipples are the worst.

>Chun is a punching bag in SFV
>Contributed 0% to defeating Bison

And now her dad is coming back? Does this actually just annihilate her entire character except for having a boner for orphans?

???

I was referring to the 'pathetic virgin' namecalling and the 'she's not real.' It's obviously a buttmad 3DPD swine.

> And I fit my dick up my nose.

That I would love to see. Good talent.

i just made up the thing about her dad but they just un-dead everyone else who's dead so hey why not

i believe rose was supposed to have been killed after SFA series also but that went nowhere

chun li is just a chunk of shit on the side of the road why the fuck would they make a Chinese relevant when they have ryu

She has a different and well formed ass, like Honoka.

Lots of people seem to complain about DOAs not having enough ass, but I like this size.

Nyotengu is the first instance of an ass making an appearance in DOA. They have since stepped their ass game up but everybody before her in the fighting games still has basically zero ass. X3 booty is pretty solid on average. If 6 ever comes should be some shit to see though.

>dominant
>bi with momiji
>wings
>licker

Those all sound like bad things to me.

Nothing makes my dick diamonds more than the girls looking at you while you look at them lewdly.

Nyice butt

Helena has a nice ass

1. Marie
2. Momiji
3. Nyontengu
4. Honkers
5. Don't care about others but Ayane probably?

Honotits is for dogs

this is the most correct statement in the entire thread

I want a gf with Momiji's voice. Hell I'd blindly fuck Momiji's voice actress even if she turned out to be fat n ugly.
Never really thought about how much more charming a woman can be with a sweet voice

because she's actually sexy?

Post proofs of her sexy voice
Never played or heard the game. Only fapped to pics and webms

Like hell she is.

She's plain as fuck.

Yuko Minaguchi. Also voiced Videl from Dragonball and Sailor Saturn. She's 50.

>play a fighting game for free!
Oh wow that's cute

youtu.be/Cv4HMZLTN54
Just saw it, would.Looked cute when younger too

she has many appeal points such as

blunt bangs
haughty
black hair
long hair
ara ara
literal goddess

There is something deeply wrong with you.

kys

It's depressingly humble, isn't it?

Where can I find Marie's Devil swimsuit after redeeming the code?

and she lives in US now.

Nyo is fucking shit. Literally every other girl is better and more fappable. You're pretty much worse than a beta if you like Nyo.

Get the fuck out.

I agree, but don't say that around these shit lovers or else they'll get their panties twisted and defend their shit waifu.

Is she yandere?

no

>not yandere
COMPLETELY RUINED

no

aint ever played this game but just saying op's pic bretty gud

I finally took the plunge and bought X3

Welcome to the grind.

I want to try this game, is anyone playing?

Online is ranked only. You'd be better off getting it on literally any other platform.

well fuck, I don't want to go back to skullgirls

>Le traversing the fantasy meme
>Normie is calling us sickening

Maybe at some point you'll realize what your misguided mothers and fathers have created and realize that as we partake in the immortal science and purity of 2d it is you who is cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZWEZNcKsc

I want to pinch her cheeks

best outfit desu