Is Duke dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/duke-nukem-forever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It died before 2000

/thread

yes
:(

No, just gagged with a dildo and tied onto a razorbladed Sybian in Randy's basement.

Bazinga

BAZINGA

suck it up yar ass

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS OF STEEL I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

>tfw neo-Cred Forums probably won't recognize this one

>using neo-v unironically
>this desperate to be an oldfag

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

For me it died straight after the 1st level of Duke 3d,I don't fucking know what happened after and I don't even want to

If not he probably should be. Sure, Duke 3D and its spinoffs were good enough but other than that it's just mountains and mountains of garbage in this franchise, even if you don't consider Forever.

Soundboard "pranks" were never entertaining to listen to. I'm glad they died out or at least became irrelevant enough for me to never be exposed to them anymore.

SHAKE IT BABY...ONLY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH...I REALIZE YOU FLASHED YOUR TITS BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT AND NOT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO...IF ANYTHING 'ILL BE THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN

While I'd agree they aren't usually good, that one was pretty fuckin funny.

Thinking about the fact that a cuck-tier studio like Gearbox owns the rights to Duke Nukem burns my ass.

someone post the tweets

Ventrillo harassment was gay as fuck. Reminiscing over that stupid shit.

>they dont know the real duke nukem forever has been released
moddb.com/mods/duke-nukem-forever

Not dead, he's just gobbling Randy's nuts, slowly suffocating. Death would be a mercy.

It's more like another episode for Duke 3D. Getting a functional vehicle in Duke's engine is indeed admirable.

Yes, will never happen again thanks to SJWs.

If they try something similar it'll be trash and politically correct.