Games that inexplicably still get content updates

games that inexplicably still get content updates

What's this game about?

Are you serious Flyff still get updates?

people still play this brain-dead korean grinder? jesus

The game went to shit for me when they changed the skill system. From skills leveling as they are used, to a point based system.

its an mmo grindfest where u can ride magic broom sticks

No I was just kidding ahaha

This gook grindfest still exists? Holy fuck, I played this a decade ago.

I remember when they changed that. I dumped every point into the first punching skill and queued up five of those. Won every single duel for the first week.

op here this wasn't me but i really was just kidding lol

Runescape

It is not inexplicable, the game still has a big active playerbase

>inb4 you take my adjectives and you add a ">" to it

>Flyff got an expansion just last month

the ride never ends

>you will never PK lowlv noobs with your overpowered Asal outside Flaris ever again
>you will never tell lowlvs asking "buff pls" to fuck off ever again
>you will never hang out at the lodestar with your classmates after school
>you will never get to brag to your friends again about how you were the first to get a second job change
>the mercenary you made will never become a fully-eq blade

V6-7 really were the best versions, everything after that just couldn't compare

the OST of this game, particularly the Login/Flarine theme give me so many fuzzy nostalgia feels, damn I wish there were private servers with V6-7 mechanics

Haha what the fuck

Using inb4 doesn't make anything I could say any less true.

If you are going to discredit anything i'm going to say then you better type something better than just a quote

>going to say then you better type something better than just a quote
>Plebs like this are amongst us

>If you are going to discredit anything i'm going to say then you better type something better than just a quote

this game is shit thinking back to it. I played the shit out of it though.

I remember the first time getting stuck in pvp jail and losing all of my items to high level gankers

The playerbase is neither big nor active.
RS3 is primarily people who aren't even paying attention to the game most of the time, with the majority of them not even leaving Prif/GE.

OSRS is slightly more active, but that's only because a smaller team means less time to work on getting rid of bots.

It's a glorified chat client at this point. New content is dead within a week, new players are less common than smurf accounts, the economy is shit, and the pvp is dead. Nothing about current Runescape and OSRS is worth salvaging.

FlyFF went to pure shit at V8. And grinding levels took fucking forever. I remember how you'd get 0.004% exp per monster near the levelcap.

And then they go ahead and introduce some kind of hero system that takes you back to level 60 and has you grind all the way back to 120 while gaining only half the exp you'd get before, but getting more stat points per level.

>guess that they are only going to respond with a quote
>they actually do
>they still look like retards
>pvp is dead
>economy is shit
>bots are everywhere
>new content is dead within a week

I just love when people just sperg out their opinions without ever coming up with a shred of proof to back up what they claim

I play the game, my personal experience is proof enough. I'm not here to convince you.

I jacked off to that one cat chick in the tree village. Feels good man

To be fair, it's the most recent one that's available.

>If you are going to discredit anything i'm going to say then you better type something better than just a quote

Worst mmorpg I've spent my time on. Holy fuck. I wish i would had played Ragnorak instead.