Gentlemen, how do we stop sony?

gentlemen, how do we stop sony?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/09/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-announced-pc-browser
neowin.net/news/sony-admits-majority-of-games-on-playstation-4-pro-will-be-upscaled-to-4k-not-native
pushsquare.com/news/2016/10/resident_evil_7s_vr_mode_will_be_exclusive_to_playstation_vr_for_a_year
polygon.com/2015/6/24/8842447/sales-of-batman-arkham-knight-pc-version-to-be-suspended
youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s
eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-22-wipeout-the-rise-and-fall-of-sony-studio-liverpool
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKTycylDnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ts2am8WRBXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_D0OFeSN4
nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They won all the way back to the Xbone reveal.

In about 5 minutes some salty fag will greentext all these games individually and try to tell us why they'll all be shit

We don't have to.
Horizon is a fucking Gurillia game. It is getting far too much hype for how bland the gameplay show as well as it's obvious stale gameplay cycle it shows.
Detroit become human is a god damn David Cage game. That is doomed to be z tier movie garbage.
Death stranding is a Kojima game. that ain't coming out for another 4 years at the very least.
God of war's time has passed and they know it so they changed it up to TLOU and made it even more undesirable.
Last guardian has 2 endings. The guardian dies, Or the other dies. Twist is who is the actual guardian. The boy or the griffin.

Scratch that, took 6 seconds lmao

>I don't like it so its bad
The post

>being so narcissistic that you think your own opinion is the only valid one
>being so narcissistic you believe your own critique on games that aren't out yet

>hyped
The last guardian, gravity rush 2, death stranding

>interested
Nioh, p5, detroit

>don't care (yet)
Horizon, gt, god of war, spooderman

Kek

It's impossible to stop Sony. They always have new releases on the Horizon. And just when those games are about to be released, they delay them for another year.

I'm a PS4 owner and I think most of those games look shitty.

Also, get Detroit the fuck out of here. If you're trying to make a system look good, don't use a fucking David Cage movie.

That's like asking "how do we stop social media?"

PS4 is the normalfag trap. All that needs to happen is for some other hugely-marketed thing to come along, get buzz on social media, and voila, Sony is finished.

Detroit looks cool famalam

5 of those will be on PC. The other shit is cinematic garbage or mediocre vita ports.

>people upset about good games coming out

the ps4 has been a bloodborne machine for years, we should be happy that some actual worthwhile shit is coming out. Why are we upset?

Being a huge weeb myself I'm just excited for p5

Never ever dot jaypeg

You cant, Sony is the king.

>horizon
guerrila games shit, ubisoft-tier gameplay, female protagonist

>death stranding
>video game

>persona 5
weebshit, already confirmed trash

>detroit
>video game

>nioh
shitty dark souls clone

>gran turismo sport
a fucking driving game? that's suppose to impress me?

>god of my wife's son

>the last guardian
>video game

>spiderman
capeshit

>gravity rush
shit camera, shit controls, female protag

Its just PCuck echo chamber shitposting. Majority of them have PS4 alreasy but just shitpost about Sony because they hated there purchase

>p5 already confirmed trash
>JP early adopters fucking love it, amazing reviews

Are you just one of those autists sperging out about one of the girls not being a virgin?

He complained about 2 other games having female protags what do you think?

Be as optimistic as you want.
Just know when any of these games fail and you kick yourself over how you fell for it People like me will be enjoying your misery and laughing at you.
And just know that if they do turn out good and you maintain for optimism for a short while we Narcissists gain a good game and are pleasantly surprised. Narcissism never loses.

Fahrenheit and Heavy rain looked cool before they came out.
Look what came of that.

>Narcissists gain a good game and are pleasantly surprised.

That would make sense if narcissists were ever actually happy, but you never are. Even if these games are great you will go out of your way to find reasons to hate it

Welcome to being Human. your are never truly happy. We're greedy creatures.

>having a female protagonist is a bad thing now

Nioh is the only good looking game in this image, its also the earliest release and its in goddamn February. I still refuse to believe Last Guardian will ever be released and if it is there is no way it won't be another disaster, no game has come out good from a development hell like that

Death stranding, Detroit, gow and spiderman seem good the rest ain't my cup of tea. But they're still killing it

Also hate is almost indistinguishable from love.
The people hating on games the most with the best explanations are normally people who actually either love the game or the series it is in.

It's called being Critical
>no game has come out good from a development hell like that
Then why would Nioh be a good game to you?
It was announced in 2004. it then got caught up in the merger between Koei and Tecmo.
TLG was announced in 2007. I don't remember any complications other than they just didn't work on it.

I'm happy. I live in a big house, have a great well paying job, a 10/10 gf and a huge penis. I also happen to enjoy my vidya

Stay mad and seething :)

We know nothing about Death stranding. Just that Kojima is making it.
Detroit is a David Cage "game". It will not be good no matter how many people desperately try to convince you.
I want to like spiderman. But we have learned nothing about it. Also insomniac hasn't had a good track record recently.

>Horizon
Cool mechasaurs but female protagonist lel I'm not a faggot
>Death Stranding
I'm so excited for naked twd guy
>Detroit
Heavy Rain 2: electric bogaloo
>God of War
lol who cares
>Last Guardian
ICO ripoff
>Spiderman and Gran turismo
Actually good
>Weebshit
Who cares

There's a big difference between being critical and cynical

Sure you do basement dweller.
You wouldn't be here if you were happy.

>Including shit like Detroit
>Not including Yakuza Zero
You don't actually care about videogames, do you OP? You just want to shitpost.

Because it had public alpha and beta tests that went well and was completely changed from its earlier version(s). We still have barely seen anything from TLG and yet its supposedly coming out in a few months and what we have seen looks exactly like it did almost a decade ago.

I love posts like this.

Humanity was a mistake.

Persona 5 is good. But it's also on PS3, with practically no difference between two consoles.

No actually. It is a pretty fine line.
I was just going by your own way of thinking.
saying something in development hell for a long period of time will be shit but you love Nioh which was in a far worse state than TLG just far less hyped.

Agreed, Horizon would be better if the protagonist didn't have dreads and was likeable.

>shitty dark souls clone

it uses souls as a template sure, but its not a complete clone. its a combination of souls + ninja gaiden + onimusha

>He doesn't browse Cred Forums on his yacht while his 10/10 gf makes him lunch

I'm happy. I live in a basament, have autismbux, several onaholes and a below average penis. I aslo happen to enjoy shitposting about vidya and anime.
Stay mad and bored :)

By actually releasing games instead of talking about stuff that's always coming out. Sony ponies don't even talk about Uncharted or R&C any longer except to shitpost in graphics threads.

You sure don't.

>Persona 5
>Nioh
Gravity Rush
>Weebshit
You have no idea what words mean, do you?

Those came out months ago, what else would be there to talk about?

Uncharted would probably get some discussion when the dlc is announced

>Cinematic Far Cry Primal
>Kojima asspull that's not going to come out in the next 5 years
>Cucksona 5
>Movie game starring niggers
>Poor Souls clone
>Racing game
>Cuck of War: My Wife's Son
>Never ever coming out
>Capeshit
>Literally who cares

Sonydomination!!!1 r-right bros?

looking forward to seeing what they will do with spiderman

I'm only really interested in a couple of the games there. I'd probably be interested in the new God of War if it actually played like God of War instead of some Last of us looking game.

Nioh and Persona 5 are weeb as fuck, GR is the only one semi-weeb because all the females are basically sailor scouts.

>Detroit

This game is going to be the stuff of legends in how bad it's going to be.

>Death Stranding

Game isn't even releasing until 2020.

You can't deny that Persona is weeb as fuck

I don't think Persona characters are westerners who want to move to Japan because they believe anime is superior to everything.
Or does "weeb" these days mean "Japanese game with Japanese setting and themes", since you also included Nioh? Would Yakuza also be considered weeb?
What's the equilevant for western games, like Witcher, Spiderman or other stuff like that?

Seriously, do people still get excited over David Cage games? I can understand getting excited over Kojima, but Cage games always end being a clusterfuck.

being this butthurt

>Cuck
>Cuck>Cuck
You seem obsessed, user.

Weeb game=game that appeals to weeb.
>Japanese high school setting
>Honorifics left intact
>Waifu bait
I wouldn't consider Nioh and or Yakuza weeb, japanese setting aside.

Havent turned on my ps4 in six months. Using my xo daily since horizon 3 came out.

Can't remember last time I used my wiiu and PC.

Wageslave idort was a mistake

Weebs do play it, but I wouldn't call the series itself weeb.

By next time not making your console "fuck you consumers" - the machine.

you can't talk about Uncharted on Cred Forums without the console war shitposting.

well, yeah.

I'm just trying to fit in.

>Japanese game with Japanese setting and themes

This is what weeb always meant, faggots who were infatuated with Japan and Jap culture, and yes Yakuza is for weebs, why do you think the series has never caught on in the West?

>no Yakuza Zero

By your definition, only thing stopping Yakuza from not being a weeb game is lack of high school setting.
I can see where you're coming from, but I still wouldn't call Persona a weeb game. The term is better reserved for stuff that actually deserves it, like Sakura series or Long Live the Queen.

David Cage is literally better than Kojima

A weeb game would be a game made by western devs trying to imitate japanese games.
Persona is just a really japanese game that somehow managed to become pretty popular bewteen the otaku (in the western sense) crowd

By not making shitty platformwar threads

>Cage games always end being a clusterfuck.
Which is exactly we people play them, to see exactly how bad it's going to be.

David cage is good for like 30% of his story.
Then downs 3 bottles of Tequila and some coke and writes some magical bullshit that is stupid as all fuck but tries to play it straight.
Kojima has magic science in everything and plays it corny intentionally.

>This is what weeb always meant
...No, it did not mean the games. Like you said, it meant the people who acted like weeaboos.
>why do you think the series has never caught on in the West
Misguided marketing. Instead of calling it "Japanese GTA", they should have said it's modern day RPG with brawler elements.
And the crowd for Yakuza and games that are traditionally perceived to be weeaboo is wildly different. You don't see most of Neptunia players buying Yakuza.

Are you seriously thinking that someone would bite?

Do you want to kill Cred Forums or something?

why in gods name would you be looking forward to Detroit

And Kojima cuts 30% of his story

>thinking shitposters know about Yakuza
There's a reason why our threads struggle, friend.

>Horizon
SJW game, looks like utter garbage
>Death Stranding
Another piece of shit by tours truly Hideo Hackjima
>Persona 5
Weebshit
>Detroit
More press X to Jason garbage
>Nioh
Coming to PC, weebshit
>Gran Turismo
Shit after 4
>God of War
Literally Ryse My Wife's Son
>The Last Guardian
Varporware, weebshit
>Spiderman
Coming to PC
>Gravty Rush 2
Weebshit

Only a portion of it
Its for the greater good

Just because Phantom Pain did it doesn't means than the other games suffer from that

you can't stop them.
the only people who can stop sony is sony themselves when they do some stupid fucking stunt that half or more of playstation gamers to hop back on xbox because they would be percieved as the "lesser evil"

so Kojima gives you 70% of a story that is ok.
While David cage gives you 30% of a story that is ok then 70% of a story that makes you completely regret paying money for the game.

I still think I'm going with Kojima on this.

Had a lot hitting 500 posts lately.
I was talking more about the pic itself too.

There's fuck all marketing for the game AGAIN, and they'll blame us again for no sales.

>struggle
Actually, Yakuza threads appear pretty often, they're just a bit slow.

they're already stopping themselves,we don't have to

>Nioh
>coming to PC
I thought Team Ninja fucking hates PC.

>pc
>relevant
Add to that list FF15/7 R and Resident Evil 2 Remake. No dev gives a fuck about pc aka browser hardware aka mobile gaming competitor.

>SJW game

Team Ninja is weird
gematsu.com/2016/09/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-announced-pc-browser

I'd rather not.
We're finally getting actual games for this thing.

>your opinion
Irrelevant

>they're just a bit slow.
Yeah, I guess I could have used a better word.

Thanks.

>Someone spent a good deal of time making this

>insomniac hasn't had a good track record recently.
>Sunset Overdrive
>Ratchet and Clank remake
>not a good track record

>detroit
>david cage
Should be rockstar if they want to make something accurate.

>Also insomniac hasn't had a good track record recently.
what

neowin.net/news/sony-admits-majority-of-games-on-playstation-4-pro-will-be-upscaled-to-4k-not-native
UPSCALED

Also
>honestly thinking FFXV and RE2 Remake won't be on PC
LOL

Sunset Overdrive failed. I personally liked it but the general populous were to brain dead to figure the game out. also it was on a unpopular system at the time and forgotten by late adopters of the system.
RaC didn't do to well either. Movie bombed horribly.

I wan't Spiderman to succeed. I just don't expect it to.

>Sony not lying to the consumer

based.

Ratchet and Clank PS4 was the fastest selling game in the franchise

Game was a huge success, movie bombed.

>honestly thinking FFXV and RE2 Remake will be on PC

>RaC didn't do to well either
It was the fastest selling game in the series and in the charts in the UK.

happy is overrated.

user.
It's going to happen.

I was mostly pointing to all 4 one, Full frontal assault and Fuse.
Still got a bad taste in my mouth because of those games.
I still do very much hope they pull it off.
But it is spiderman. the only thing they have to not fuck up to get it right is Swinging. and nobody has got it right since spiderman 2.

>Game of the century
Gravity Rush 2

>Will buy
Horizon, NiOh, GOW

>Will undub on PS3
Persona 5

>Waiting to see more of it
Death Stranding, Spiderman

>Don't care
GT:Sport, Detroit

>Worried for
The Last Guardian

Because Square has always been so loyal.

>dont care
>could be good could be tpp tier
>meh
>meh
>souls trash
>gt is trash now
>never cared
>never cared
>timed exclusive*
>don't care

>all those games released 15 to 20 after console

In 5 years smart phones will replace pc's and in 15 nobody will even remember what pc was.

FF7 has a PC port.
What are you on about?

I think you mean tablets.

sony will fuck their shit up as always.

but pr department is GOD like

Type 0 was a few months after its PS4 release. Its only in recent years that Japanese games even started getting PC releases so of course a good many would be very late.

I mean it not being on a Nintendo console after two generations of FF being exclusive to their systems. All because they couldn't have their shitty FMVs.

Capcom is a whore with the resident evil series. Hell it was on the Zeebo.

Added to that

no need to they are constantly stopping themselves

RE2 also had a Tiger Gamecom port.

The only one I'm actually hyped for is Death stranding, but that can easily change depending on what it actually is. I'll get persona and I will surely enjoy it, but not really hyped or waiting.
>Horizon
>Just a shitty super-casual monster hunter
>Detroit.
Kek.
>Nioh
After DaS1 and Bloodboner I've had my fill of this kind of shit, might get eventually.
>GT
This should not count as a game, same shit as Forklift simulator in the end
>GoW
Eh, definitely not gonna buy it, play and forget type of thing, maybe borrow it
>Last Guardian
I don't think it can be good at this point, if it is, a pleasan surprise
>Spodermon
>comic/movie games
>Gravity rush
Not into gimmicky platformers, heard 1 is enjoyable though

pushsquare.com/news/2016/10/resident_evil_7s_vr_mode_will_be_exclusive_to_playstation_vr_for_a_year

How does this make you feel?

DELET THIS

>Horizon
>Just a shitty super-casual monster hunter
Not even that. you just kill dinos for Arrow parts.
>Spodermon
>comic/movie games
not based on a comic or a movie. Marvel is currently trying to make a Video game universe.

DELETE

THIS

>VR

Into the trash it goes

I don't really care about VR and consider it to be a fad just like motion control, so I don't mind. I'll be playing RE7 with a mouse and keyboard or a controller without VR.
Plus
>1 year
Japanese games on PC has always been a test of patience. Nothing new.

why does sony generate so much butthurt?

Success breeds jealousy

Because Sony fans like making threads about how awesome their platform is. Its just asking to be shat on.

This whole thread is one big platformwar bait thread.

because they've cucked everyone 3/4 of the last 4 generations

they also cucked Sega out of business

There's always been a sizable mustard/nintendo fanbase on Cred Forums that can't help but have daily (hourly?) Sony hate threads. They can't handle that Sony is usually on top, and for good reason, by doing the whole

Game
>it's shit

routine, as if the world at large gives a flying fuck about their dogshit opinions. They're all a bunch of whiny crybabies who would do a total 180 on most of these games if they were pc multiplats or nintendo exclusives.

No that was a combination of Microsoft and Sega's own terrible decisions.
You do realize if Sega didn't pick the wrong prototype for the Dreamcast we wouldn't have the xbox brand and sega would still be in the console market.

>Thinking putting tears and cuck on games is valid criticism
>None of the games even have the scores on the image
>You spent time making this image
Stay mad pcuck

You're an idiot.

But that's not what happened is it?

Only Nioh and Spiderman will be good.

Do you really think we would have a xbox if Sega picked the Microsoft Dreamcast prototype?

How many of these images like the OP exists? I swear I've seen at least a dozen different collages of unreleased PS4 'exclusives' that are all hyped up to be GOTY quality despite the fact that no one has actually played them (except Nioh)

>sega would still be in the console market if it wasn't for Microsoft

lol

I think all the wishful thinking in the world doesn't change shit about what reality is today.

I'm just here to witness the butt hurt. These PC cuck salty tears are incredible. You bought a glorified multiplayer machine and seek now to shitpost the only console with great looking exclusives and yeah you would play the shit out of horizon if it was on PC lmfao you already settle for shit like witcher don't make me laugh you salty little cuck get those dripping tears away from me

>as if the world at large gives a flying fuck about their dogshit opinions.
Pot meet kettle

>glorified multiplayer machine
Nah

>>You spent time making this image
As opposed to the time spent making the original. Doesn't that make you the mad consolecuck?

PC users are clowns, so don't be surprised when they act like them

Nah

Not what I said.
They would still be in the market if they chose microsoft's Dreamcast build.
get some reading comprehension.
Yep. Sony is teh most financially successful console this generation. Nothing Microsoft is doing it getting them more pull. Nintendo has been in the shitter for 4 years And the video game market is dominated by pixel indie shit. Museum exhibit walking simulators and Triple A 4 hour movies marketed as games.

Makes you wonder why i wonder what the industry would have been like if Sega didn't make a shitty decision.

The only game there that probably won't be shit is Persona 5, and that's going to be on PS3 as well.

>poor mans monster hunter and weeabo garbage

Conception 2... Vita port
God eater...psp port
Gal gun.. Vita port
Indie games...

PC is a platform for clown boys

Why do you want to stop them now that they have finally started... starting? I mean, they haven't even started yet but god fucking damn, it was about time we got something!

I think it's because they use unreleased games to hype up the ps4. It's easier to brag when you're only going off marketing material instead of games people can actually play.

If Sony fans used games that are out right now instead they'd have a lot less to brag about.

On PC I actually can choose the games to play based on the genre I like. You have to jump on every game they pump out like a hungry nigger whether you really like it or not because that's all you get.

Stay petty faggot.

The xbox came about because the dreamcast. Not to mention the faggot at sega of America jumped to Microsoft.

The controller is enough to tell you that the xbox was just reworked dreamcast patents.

And if that's not enough then the big handful of Sega sequels on the system should say so.

But I don't like Monster Hunter and I like God Eater. Monster Hunter animations are too slow and I don't like its lack of a proper lock-on mechanic. Plus scifi > fantasy any day

The irony is mind blowing.

Lmfao PC clown talks about choice when the only AAA games he gets are multiplats. Now this is cute. I can run 99% of your exclusives on my laptop

Nah

This again? Now, remove multiplats

Sega is where it is due to the shitty decisions they made over and over again. Romanticizing what "could've been" is masturbatory at best and adds nothing to the conversation at hand.

Exactly. Because Sega refused the Microsoft build and chose a different one. Effectively killing sega's console. Imagine if they didn't refuse the actually superior Microsoft build.

Why? Because you say they don't count?

The thread at hand is Masturbatory in the first place with Sonyggers stroking themselves for having games.

>when the only AAA games he gets are multiplats.
You say that as if most AAA games aren't multiplats. PC has more AAA multplats and exclusives than your console has games. Watch as you move the goalposts to deny it.

>I can run 99% of your exclusives on my laptop

Now this is cute. You're a clownshoe dude.

Dream cast would've died no matter what.

Saturn was a poison.

>god of my wife's son
haha what

>AAA games
I'll stick with my weeb games

PC chucks would play every single ps exclusive especially horizon. It's not in their best interest to miss out on games, they'll just try to convince you they aren't secretly suffering inside but they are. From horizon to persona to gravity daze to nioh, they are constantly suffering with the realisation that they aware going to miss out on great games due to a moronic hardware bias. Think about that for a minute and ask them when did hardware become more important than software

Why would I buy a console for multiplats?

I see equal amounts of pouty Sony haters pissing on games they've never played.

I can just visualize the fedora tipping.

>they aware going to miss out on great games

Funny how these games are always unreleased ones that are allegedly great despite you never having played them.

The new god of war has kratos caring for some child. So Cred Forums's trolls just branded him as a cuck because they are retarded. Game still doesn't look good.

>on games they've never played.
How is this an argument when Sony ponies are bragging about games they never played?

then you are visualizing someone else entirely.

You buy a console for exclusives as the main dish. Multiplats are an optimal desert where as on PC it's become the main dish for some stupid reason and actual PC exclusives have taken the back seat. I'm a console PC idort and this is one of the reason I despise modern PC users

Doesn't matter, just because a game is on PC or on another platform doesn't mean you can't play it for PS4.

YOU have a right to get whatever game for whatever platform you want. I personally don't care. But it's intellectually dishonest to suggest that your preference is so enlightened that anyone who doesn't go your way is "doing it wrong."

So if a game isn't out yet you're allowed to hype it up but if you piss on them you're just a Sony hater

Seems fair.

Reminder that I can play Xbox One games (ex: Scalebound), PS4 games (ex: Nier Automata), Wii U games (ex: Sonic: Lost World), Vita games (ex: Tokyo Xanadu), and 3DS games (ex: Code of Princess) all on one platform, something no other platform can do. And when the next generation comes, I'll still be able to play these games on that one platform while playing all the next gen games as well, something no other platform can do.

Fans have a right to be excited for upcoming titles they're looking forward to. Or would you rather we piss on everything new that's coming out regardless of platform?

You don't. Sonys over arrogance when being ahead will cause them to crash and burn again. Then they will have to win back their fans, then they will fuck them in the ass again. Sony is the Japanese version of MS, only worst. Because at least with MS they are upfront with how they will dick you [they were 100 percent upfront with their original DRM Xbone plans, they could have hid it until the system came out]. While Sony pretends to be the good guys "oh yea, we wont make you pay for PSN, oh yea we wont then increase the price to XBL levels without ever making our shitty online servers better".

>You buy a console for exclusives as the main dish. Multiplats are an optimal desert

But almost all of your consoles games are multiplats.

>I'm a console PC idort and this is one of the reason I despise modern PC users

No you're not. No idort would brag about owning a console using multiplats

Why would I get a PS4 for games that I can run better on PC or simply get somewhere else? Hence the question, I want you to sell me the PS4 and I'm interested in games. What games justify a PS4 purchase? Are they games that I can get anywhere else or not?

This is my train of thought.
I'm not saying it's bad, it's certainly much better than the Xbone at least, until they release scorpio and people start comparing the Pro to that (Pro is a fucking useless machine if you have a regular PS4 and is worse than the Scorpio). But for people who already invested in PCs and, or are not atracted to shit third parties made by Ubi and EA, for example, what is left?
PS4 is selling because of those third parties, people trust the brand and they get it since they don't care and don't know better. Those are not the people who bought Bloodborne or will buy P5, XV and Nioh and Nier. That's why I ask, what games does the PS4 have that the others don't?

>Fans have a right to be excited for upcoming titles they're looking forward to
Even though they haven't played them? But skeptics don't have the right to criticize upcoming titles for the exact same reason?

That don't make no sense.

yes it does, looks pretty cool.

>No idort would brag about owning a console using multiplats
No you dumb piece of shit. That is a true idort. Idorts get systems for the games they want to play, they aren't brand loyalist bitches. They have everything so they can play everything, even multiplats. I won't judge on user's taste though since I do not know which multiplats we're talking about here. He might have shit taste for all I care, but he's a true idort in my understanding.

My comment is specifically related to the numerous earlier posts in this thread detailing why none of the games in the OP are worthy of any consideration beyond a pithy:

Game
>weeb shit
GAEM
>pc when?

These types of posts/posters are obnoxious and deserve mockery, regardless of platform.

There are times where I wonder if it's the game industry or me that's changed so dramatically over the last 10 years that I own exactly one game for the PS4 and am interested in only one more coming out in the next few years.

Perhaps I've just become a cynical piece of shit but there are so many fewer games and genres I'm interested in these days that I look at images like >> and see only so much filler.

Feels fucking bad.

Only in looks. Everything else is quite lacking. Not that the original GoW was something to brag about. This one at least seems to have more than one button input.

Fans don't have a right to brag about owning a console using upcoming games they haven't played and then shit on other platforms calling other fans haters because they piss on games they haven't played. That's called a double standard.

You forgot the most important point and that's that monster hunter is garbage.

I always hear sonyponies crying about the series and how Nintendo doesn't deserve it. Well after playing generations and can easily say that you fags can keep the series.

I should try out God Eater. I bet it's a similar situation in how Dark Soul's games are outdone by Nioh.

I'm not trying to sell you shit. I don't care what and/or where you play your games. Dont want a PS4? Great. Couldn't care less.

I'm annoyed at mustard fanboys who like to pretend that multiplats don't "count" for anything but PC so they feel good about themselves.

It's not a fucking bragging point, I'm saying you buy consoles for exclusive but you also have the option to play multiplats too and due to console parity you're almost better off playing them on console than spending thousands on PC hardware to play them better.

I've played uncharted 4, ratchet and clank, gundam breaker 3, tearaway untill dawn, bloodborne, infamous and GRR and have barely had the time to beat most of those games. I just don't have the time for multiplats these days, I can play that shit any time

>Idorts get systems for the games they want to play

Idorts don't buy consoles for the multiplats you dumb piece of shit. The only reason you buy a console is for exclusives unless you're too poor to own anything but a single console. You're a brand loyalist and a tool.

>you also have the option to play multiplats too and due to console parity you're almost better off playing them on console

You're not an idort.

Why would I get pc if I can play all the multi-plat and exclusive on one platform at release date and not some bugs infested mess that runs like dog shit on overpriced pc hardware?

I'm kinda eager for some new vidya. I'm considering getting a PS4 but I'm having a hard time thinking of games to get.

What are some good (preferably ) exclusive games that have a large amount of playtime and possibly high replay value? Shit like uncharted and the last of us definitely need not apply since they're garbage movie games.

What about something like that God Eater game?

Also, do you have to pay a monthly fee to play games online?

I didn't say you were trying to sell me anything. I asked you to TRY and sell me the product and explained why in a way that would make you also understand why I asked about exclusives. It was simply my point of view and as you might have seen I have mentioned more than just the PC.
So far the Wii U has provided me more exclusives worth playing than any other console. PS4 is shaping up nicely... for next year. Still, it's not there yet.
PC is a constant stream that fills all the gaps the others can't. Xbox is just not worth it in my opinion unless it had been Pro vs Scorpio from the very start, still I would lean towards PS4 due to exclusives.
Stop shoveling everything to the PC owners when not even you can find a good excuse to own a system.

Even then when PC fanboys try to shoehorn multiplats as PC games they are trampling over the real reason to game on PC being pc exclusives but they obviously have zero interest in pc games. I honestly think that modern PC users are even more casual than console users

Anyone who uses unreleased exclusives to shitpost about other platforms that don't have them are obnoxious and deserve mockery, regardless of platform.

>don't care about insomniac spiderman

>Idorts don't buy consoles for the multiplats you dumb piece of shit.
I would buy a console for FF XV, if you know what I mean.

>Even then when PC fanboys try to shoehorn multiplats as PC games they are trampling over the real reason to game on PC being pc exclusives

Yeah I forgot you're supposed to play all your multiplats on PS4 because console parity.

REKT

FFXV and KH3 are the two only multiplats I can think or that aren't on PC. The vast, vast majority of multiplats are on PC and only one console, which means if you only own a console youre missing out on a large chunk of games.

>You're not an idort.
Oh please, I've been gaming since pre-DOS and PC was my first gaming platform. Console parity is real and PC users who buy these high end custom rigs spnd half their money paying for basc optimization before they start seeing tangible returns on visuals and performance.

The truth of the matter is actual PC exclusives games and genres don't need thousands of dollars worth of hardware, that's not what PC gaming is about at all and modern PC users have already thrown PC exclusvies under the bus for multiplats and its shameful

>Female protagonist is now the mark of a bad game for some reason
Baiters are trying too hard.

>that bait image

didn't even bother to read, opinion discarded

Dam son stop trying to fit in and just play the playable Indiana jones pirate treasure action movie, shits actually fun. Fuck TLOU in every way possible but you need to lighten up about U4, its a true adventure game for all intents and purposes

PC exclusives are lame
The Japanese don't develop PC exclusives

>PC exclusives are lame

They are not, PC has some of the greatest games on it's platform and unlike PS4 it has BC so you can easily get access to them. I have my PS4 and love its games and future line up but don't say things like this

The only one I care about is Nioh, and it'll end up on PC one day.

>Why would I get pc if I can play all the multi-plat and exclusive on one platform
Because you can't. Your single console doesn't have all the multiplats and exclusives. It doesn't even have the majority of them.

Unless you exclusively play WB or KT games almost every multiplat runs worse on your console than the so called "unoptimized pc port". You can always tell someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about when they try to bring up bugs and optimization to argue PCs runs games worse than consoles.

>The only one I care about is Nioh, and it'll end up on PC one day.

I made a pic especially for teary cucks like you

I don't play on PS4
Though I should clarify, I mean to say that I don't personally like most PC exclusives. Not that they're bad. Plenty of them are probably good games. Most of what I play are JRPG though.

Plus I don't really like the idea of bragging about exclusives in general. I don't consider games being exclusive to a platform to be a good thing, so I don't like talking up PC exclusives.

Sure thing pkek. PC is a joke.

See this was what I was talking about earlier. Another image almost entirely full of unreleased games used to brag about a console despite no one having actually played them yet.

Why?

FFXV, Dissidia FF, DQ Builders, World of FF, FFXII: The Zodiac Age, DQXI, Steins Gate 0, Exist Archive, and Ace Combat 7 are going to wind up on PC. I hope you realize this.

How do we stop microsoft?

>almost every multiplat runs worse on your console than the so called "unoptimized pc port".

What part of paying thousands of dollars more than console users for near identical performance and graphics don't you understand about PC optimization?

It's obvious you're a clown PC users who doest understand what optimization means. Go build a $300 PC and go see for yourself what your garbage fragmented platform can come up with, pro tip its dog shit.

Well done. This one has two other games I care about. KOF14, which will end up on PC eventually as well, and Bloodborne, which I'll be playing years from now when I can get a PS4 for less than $100.
Exclusives really died this gen. My PS3 still gets used for Tekken Tag 2 and RDR. And Tekken 7 is coming to PC too.

Don't resort to doing the same thing Sony fans do, please. Don't make these images.

>Unless you exclusively play WB or KT games almost every multiplat runs worse on your console
>posts a WB game with missing effects that were patched in less than a month after release

Thank you for proving my point. Your life is a joke.

>Dissidia
>AC7

Source ?

>weebshit
>QTE movies
>cars
*yawns*

10 of those games are released with positive reviews. How long can you keep this up?

You're missing out on great games by not owning any of the platforms retard.

It's just sonyggers who have this delusion that theirs are really 'special'

>What part of paying thousands of dollars more than console users for near identical performance and graphics don't you understand about PC optimization?

The fact that it's unsubstantiated bullshit and exaggerations from console warriors like you who don't know anything about pc gaming.

>you're a clown PC users who doest understand

You can't even speak English correctly.

>GG shit
>No info
>VN tier garbage
>cage shit
>mediocre ouls clone
>gran turismo
>god of war garbage
>vaporware
>Spiderman mite b cool but all the open world games play the same
>GR mediocre meh

Wow, okay OP.

Could you imagine the potential for the next TES without console restrictions? If it was PC exclusive?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they went full anti-piracy with it, denevo and all, and then jacked up the price to make up for loss of console sales. People would fucking kill for an actual good TES game.

If most of what you play is jrpg and your preffered platform is PC that's rather stupid of you but I can understand why you don't like the idea of bragging about exclusives since you're into almost exclusive Japanese games and PC has no worthwhile exclusive Japanese games.

PC has great exclusives from sims to indies to point and clicks, if you're not into those games why do you even game on PC? Consoles will get the bulk of jrpgs rather than few ports? Seems really stupid to me

>pcfags being jelly as heck

There isn't a source on any of those.
That's all based on a set precedence. Bamco has released at least the most recent singleplayer Ace Combat (Assault Horizon), on PC. Added to that, Bamco has been doing a lot of PC releases of late, with God Eater and Tales of getting such treatment.
Dissidia is there for the same reason. Shitloads of FF games on Steam, even non-mainline ones like Type 0.

There is no actual confirmation or source on any of those. Please do not misunderstand my post.

>People like me will be enjoying your misery and laughing at you
Why? I thought we are all gamers. I am hyped for Horizon ZD and the reboot of God of War and can't wait to play those games. Your taste is different, so you may enjoy something else. We can discuss our passion but you prefer to become a master bismuth, why?

Gran Turismo Sport was delayed because of Forza Horizon 3 and PS VR, that's right they're eating themselves up.

Proof that sonyggers do nothing but shitpost.

ftfy sonybro ::DDD

>>posts a WB game with missing effects that were patched in less than a month after release

polygon.com/2015/6/24/8842447/sales-of-batman-arkham-knight-pc-version-to-be-suspended

It's official. Pkeks are retarded. That is the only explanation why they still use pc.

Proving that PC is a garbage fragment hardware platform is shirposting now because it challenges the idea that playing multiplats on PC is not actually optimal?

Proving that modern PC users don't give a fuck about it's very own PC exclusives is shitposting now?

Glad to cause you suffering. Pay thousands of dollars more for basic optimization you fucking clown.

I only count 4, 5 if you include Y0 which doesn't have a western release. The only game people care about that is already released is Bloodborne.

How long are you going to keep bragging about exclusives you haven't actually played?

>jealous of unreleased games
See? This is what I mean.

What more do you need to know about pc gaming? Mobas and classics titles like shower with your dad simulater, go homo, and understale

Fuck Sony for killing off Studio Liverpool.

We'd be living the WipeOut VR/4K dream if it weren't for Sony being chucklefucks.

You are really trying hard to be this guy or something? Just 10 times more hateable

all those artifacts
terrible texture quality...

go scorpio or go bust

the ps4 pro is a joke. trys to strongman 4k while it cant even do proper AF

Thank you for proving my point. Stay retarded you sonygger clown.

But Suzaku is my favorite Code Geass character

How do we stop save the PS4 fellow bros ?

Only about 2 of these are exclusive.

We don't know what happened, the studio could've had massive internal problems/resignations. It doesn't make sense for Sony to dissolve an IP like that, they would've milked it harder for sure

>2015/6/24
>using a WB game that was already fixed over a year ago after it was pointed out that WB puts out shit ports unlike most companies
>calls other people retarded

You're absolutely hopeless and retarded.

>Could you imagine the potential for the next TES without console restrictions? If it was PC exclusive?

We already can. Here's a pc exclusive that will be released in 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s

Yeah two thousand seventeen.
PC graphics without console restriction...You just need to embrace it.

NONO NO MY GAMES

WE STILL HAVE BLOORDBORNE FUCK YOU

Why is Death Stranding there? It's not a PS4 exclusive

go home...

there are plent of shody ass games that run terrible on the ps4.

+ you are posting an issue that has already been fixed

Windows 10 and XBOX exclusive :^)

Go build a $400 PC and show me anthing near 4k lmfao. In fact show me a $400 PC than than push out visuals like this.

You have no idea how fucking bad PC is in terms of optimization and what you're actually spending those thousands of dollars for.

Please keep proving me right you shitposting sonyggers.

4theplayersTM

You didn't actually prove any of those things though. All you're doing is shitposting and meming about optimization and pc being too expensive. if anyone is a clown in this thread it's you.

>ys
>weebshit
You literally need to kill yourself.

Total Warhammer is the only good game there.

Not evene memeing.

Bannerlord too now that I checked it again.

>Spend $400 on a PS4 Pro
Get 4k gaming, exclusives, multiplats

>Spend $400 on PC
Get sub-current gen console performance, get zero exclusives, and get console optimized multiplats

Why can PC users just admit when they are beat???

Silky smooth 30fps

Sony already fucked up by creating an upgrade for the PS4 rather than a new console; they sunk a lot of money into development of this device that screws over consumers who bought the original PS4 (who were already fucked by paying for online) and they are going to have to release a REAL console in a year or so to keep up with the NX and Xbox Scorpio (which, IMO, COULD pass for a new console, but we'll see). Sony will have to sink more money into the PS5 soon. It's like when Sega released the 32x and the Saturn came out very soon afterward. Sony will have competing hardware. If Playstation makes too little money, Sony in general could go out of business. Sony, a company that makes consumer electronics outside of video games, is worth less than Nintendo, a video game-only company, despite Nintendo's lack of success on the home console front. Playstation is the only thing keeping Sony alive. We just have to watch Sony burn.

It was right after WO2048 shat the bed on the Vita.

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-22-wipeout-the-rise-and-fall-of-sony-studio-liverpool is a great long read if you're interested.

None of the staff at the studio had any idea that they were in trouble. Sony closed it because it wasn't being profitable enough. I understand the reasons well enough but that doesn't do much to soothe my butthurt at the decision.

never forget

>posts a WB game with missing effects that were patched in less than a month after release

Yes. Pkeks are that stupid.

>multiplayer beta

Some people find enjoyment in the misery and misfortune of other. doesn't matter what race, sex, or creed. being the one saying "I told you so" is fucking euphoric.
Everything is shit until proven otherwise.

>Go build a $400 PC and show me anthing near 4k lmfao

Go ahead and show me a single multiplat on both that runs at a higher resolution on the PS4 pro than PC

>You have no idea how fucking bad PC is in terms of optimization
You have no idea what optimization even means.

I bet you believe the ps4 pro is more powerful than a $600 pc because of "code to the metal".

Silky smooth 30fps

>lel, all shit xddd

EVERY. TIME.
EVERY. THREAD

You cannot make this shit up.

>if you're not into those games why do you even game on PC?
Mostly because I feel like I'd be wasting money any other way, and I don't like the idea of knowing that there's a slightly higher quality version of a game that I don't own. Its like looking at a DVD collection and wondering why I even own them when I could have bluray.

I got tired of buying new platforms over and over every time a new game generation appears. I don't want to turn on a different platform and hook up and unhook everything from my TV every time I want to play something different. I don't like how all the games I purchase wind up not being playable on newer hardware in each successive generation. It just seemed cheaper and more efficient to game on and stick to PC.

Plus I feel like continuing to purchase consoles is just supporting game exclusivity. I'm tired of it. Why isn't Nier Automata on Xbox One and Wii U? Why isn't Scalebound on PS4 and Wii U? I hate it. I hate this industry's insistence on hiding away games on one platform only to throw it all away a few years later in favor of a new generation as if all those old games are disposable.

So I just play whatever JRPGs get released. Recently finished FFX.

>actuallythinking that visuals change during a beta
console plebs everyboday

No. You are fucking retarded.

>jealous of unreleased games

Yeah, it's not like they're ever gonna be released right? You Jelly? You seem jelly.

I have a similar i3 processor for my pc and thought I might need to upgrade the cpu.. I guess I can wait longer than I thought.

Okay, was a little hyped for Dissidia on PC though, too bad.

I don't see what's wrong with it. If you're allowed to brag about games you haven't played then I'm allowed to call them shit.

Yeah I love it when I have to search for hours on random internet forums for obscure fix to a bug causing a massive fps drop because my 1300 euro rig has a software patch on the nvidia that is not compatible with that specific game at the moment.

I love it when I have to wait six months before I can play unfinished and unoptimized ports because the AAA dev studios simply don't care about somebody shouting "my wife's son" while he is pirating the game, thinking how he won over them, not realizing that his attitude is only making the games worse for him in the end.

Yeah, I am a PC master race and I love being fucked over by the openess of my platform over and over again.

>$400 every 2 years for his 'console'
>$60 annually for online play
>$60 games
>4k-30fps

Ehh no thanks senpai. I'd rather stick to 1080p/60+fps.

>People like me will be enjoying your misery and laughing at you.

Holy fuck, I refuse to believe this guy is serious

Sorry for disappointing you user

Make a door that says "need to have 3+ excellent exclusives on your current console to enter"

>Yeah, it's not like they're ever gonna be released right?
Why not just wait until the games actually release when everyone knows whether or not they're worth getting jealous over?

Could it be because no one is actually jelly, and you're just desperate? You seem desperate.

Welcome to the real world.
There are people like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKTycylDnM

Order looks better than anything you will ever see on your shitty pc in the next 20 years.

100 fps on a gtx 970 and 1440p
How did dice do this?

You meant "people"

I mean, I'm curious. How does this guy even function? Can't he see he is being mocked mercilessly by everyone if this is how he acts in real life?

>You can always tell someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about when they try to bring up bugs and optimization to argue PCs runs games worse than consoles.

>replies by meming about bugs and shitposting about pc not being a closed platform

Thank you for proving me right.

>and I don't like the idea of knowing that there's a slightly higher quality version of a game that I don't own.

You should love the idea of PlayStation exclusives then because you can rest in the fact that everyone on the PS4 is getting the exact same experience you are.

To me your platform of choice is still stupid to me, despite there being legitimate issues about consoles that are absent on PC like continuity. There's not enough ports of current games to justify it, I'm someone who will instantly switch to PC should every PS game go to it but ultimately software leads me, side features, hardware, continuity and other shit like that is meaningless without the games.

>Recently finished FFX.
Is this supposed to be the highlight of PC gaming or something? Playing butchered PS2 games when the original is superior?

Do you not see people laughing at people who fall on their asses or get what coming to them?
How sheltered of a life do you live?

1k every 2 year for pc upgrade. Shitty delayed console ports made by outsourced studios plus ps2 looking pc exclusive. Sure it's worth it. PC is overpriced garbage.

The funny thing is that I don't like any of those games, at least I'm not interested in them.

>You should love the idea of PlayStation exclusives then because you can rest in the fact that everyone on the PS4 is getting the exact same experience you are.

Unless he doesn't own a PS4 pro. Then not so much.

>There's not enough ports of current games to justify it,

Almost every current game is multiplat.

The whole "pc lacks software/games" is a fallacy.

Brag? OP posted a list of games that seem good so far. Then you subhumans came because you get triggered by anything Sony and did your usual routine of 'all shit'

The list could be 150 games and you would force yourself to hate each and every one of that 150. Unless it got ported to PC, then it would suddenly be good. Lol, I remeber some time ago, the list of 20 games, dude claimed 18 were shit, 2 were good and just BY CHANCE 1 of those two was coming to PC, the other to Xbox.

You guys are pathetic, that's all.

Good point but at the same time. His PC probably has its own limititations, in fact I'd think that issue is far more of a PC thing than with consoles considering how easy it is to upgrade the hardware

Just like Uncharted 4, it is literally a game of set-pieces that look pretty, anything more complex would bring the PS4 down to it's knees.

If you can give me one game that looks as good, but actually has a playable area larger than those two corridor shooter go ahead

All of those except Gravity Rush 2 look like shit. I was hype for Spider-Man but it's 30fps and that's incredibly stupid.

>1k every 2 year for PC upgrade
No. What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? A first gen i7 can still run anything out there with some OCing. The only thing you'd need to upgrade to maintain your silky smooth 1080p performance is a mid-range GPU which will set you back $300 every 2-3 years.

Maybe once every... 8-10 years you may need a new build, not counting OS / Case / PSU / Storage / etc etc etc. Most of your shit can carry over.

All I know is I'm SO glad I bought one this past Xmas. For $250 that included 3 great games (uncharted bundle) and the rest have been equally great at around $20 a pop (Diablo, Last of Us, Fallout, Dishonored).

I honestly bought it for just one game, Last Guardian. Besides Kingdom Hearts 3 and HL3, it's the only other game in existence I would buy a console for just to play it. But the value I've gotten from it is outstanding.

Have I gotten as much value from it as I have from my PC. LOL yeah, not even close. But still glad I bought one.

>PS4PRo
>4K

>this is what consoletards actually believe

>Brag? OP posted a list of games that seem good so far.

Samefagging this obvious

>Recently finished FFX

Gravity Rush is really mediocre. Also all spider man games play the exact same. Meh.

>Do you not see people laughing at people who fall on their asses or get what coming to them?

Uhm, no?

>How sheltered of a life do you live?

So, you are surrounded by sociopaths and you think normal people are like that. Ouch. Now I actually feel sorry for you. You really could use a change of scenery

>Almost every current game is multiplat.

And the average game is shit, the ones that do matter simply aren't ported and not enough of them have ports to justify PC gaming and its costly hardware wall yet. There's two barriers between me and PC gaming

What the fuck are you talking about. I am playing on a PC and these problems happen. Don't handwave it like nothing, I need to have superior rig to actually play games in anything that is not dogshit graphics.

Thats what I wonder aswell they never put Yakuza in there. Except they throw a few movies in and call it a day

>OP posted a list of games that seem good so far

Despite never having played them.

You're pathetic subhumans who get triggered by PC so you have to compensate by bragging about exclusives that aren't released but you overvalue simply because they are exclusive.

The list could be 1150 upcoming shovelware exclusives and you would brag about each and every one of that 150 being GOTY simply because they are exclusive and unreleased.

>good games are coming out
>no need to be excited they're gonna be shit because i say so

You got me.

>corridor
There's that meme again.

Even then, okay wow a $300 console has come limitations lmao you're not proving anything when you know full well a $300 PC would perform even worse due to its unoptimized fragmeted hardware

>Last Guardian
>ICO ripoff

It's the same creators, you moronic fuccboi.

At leat the original serves as showcase of games you can get for PS4 and is nicely done

The edit features buzzwords put randomly on some games, blatant lies and some other minor edits done in MS Paint

Lol, even when it comes to meme images all you ever manage to get are our sloppy seconds

Lol stupid user you dont want deeper gameplay you want a deeper story and less control

>And the average game is shit, the ones that do matter simply aren't ported

Whoops there goes those goalposts

a wide corridor is still a fucking corridor

>he thinks his opinion is valid
youtube.com/watch?v=ts2am8WRBXQ

Stay mad with your ps2 looking pc 2017 exclusives.

Why do Sonyponies keep making these threads when they keep getting BTFOd?

file a class action claim over OtherOS removal if you're a fat ps3 owner
you get either $9 or $55 (depending on whether or not you can provide proof of running linux)
sony doesn't have a cap on liability, it's just up to the number of people submitting claims

I think it's time you stop talking about your feelings, you will never back into the days of happy console gaming because you're PC pilled to the max now. Just wait for the ports and keep your head down, there's nothing else you can do at this point.

>I am playing on a PC and these problems happen

No you're not and no they don't.

I can handwave it because you're spewing bullshit out of your crusted asshole. You're not fooling anyone.

>its the PCfags are mad because they dont have good games episode

seriously, why do PCfags get so mad at sonyfags?

do PCfags really feel that threatened by sony that they have to constantly shit on them?

Both this image and the video of 1886 show pretty skyboxes, the playable area is still small as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM

It's worth to mention that this game hasn't been gimped down by pc port.

>aren't ported and not enough of them have ports
There's only two. You know this. They are BB and Uncharted. Since the new consoles came out these are the only two worthwhile mentions not on PC / Planned for PC.

I'd say nier but that's confirmed for steam already.

>PC gaming and its costly hardware
Assuming you are -not- new to gaming, chances are you already own a PS4. If you bought it when it was new, that set you back $400 for the unit. $60 per year for online. Average of $20 more per new release. PS4 Pro is also $400. If you've been playing for two years and buy oh, ten games a year... $1520 in two years. Let's assume this trend continues, in four years, you're at $3040.

PC in comparison, $1000 for initial build, new GPU every 3 years @ $300. $45 avg game price for new release. No online fees. Cost in 2 years? $1450. Cost in 4 years? $2100.

MAN PC GAMING SURE IS EXPENSIVE....

U4 is ltierally a corridor game

>first level is driving in a straight line while watching cinematics
>second level is a 100% walking mission for the first half them a "platforming" corridor for the second half
>next level is another corridor level in an Italian mansion
>Scottish corridor level
>another corridr walking level where half the level is walking through madagascar while the second half is an on rails driving segment
>over all roughly 90% of the game is just one big fucking corridor
>BUT TWO OF THE LEVELS ARE OPEN STFU PKEK ITS NOT A CORRIDOR SHOOTER

Fucking sonyggers.

>but PC has it too!

The argument was that you should love the idea of Playstation exclusives because everyone playing on PS4 will get the exact same experience, which simply isn't true.

>Uncharted 4
>Masterpiece

Everytime you see some PC clown shitting on Horizon, you can rest in the fact knowing they would suck that games pixelated dick if it graced their shitty platform.

Every time you see PC clown tears crying about Horizon just sit back and smile knowing these clown boys are silently suffering inside. Keep in mind they love playing games like Witcher so Horizon is essentially their GOTY

I'm hyped for Gundam Versus

>it a "only pcucks hate horizon" episode

Shut the fuck up you retard, Horizon looks like trash.

You uh.. know that Horizon is on PC, right?

>they are brand loyalist

Yet they are a consumer whore.

>At leat the original serves as showcase of games you can get for PS4
You can't get any of them because they aren't released.

It's "nicely done " to you because it confirms your bias in favor of PS4 despite being a shitposting image

>The edit features buzzwords, blatant lies
>all you ever manage to get are our sloppy seconds

Can't make this shit up folks.

Zero Dawn, not Forza.

>Despite never having played them.

Yes, and? You know, normal humans tend to get excited for various stuff. Movies, books, events, music albums, video games...? You heard about this notion? Getting excited for stuff?

>You're pathetic subhumans who get triggered by PC

Dude, what? That's what you wish would happen. Too bad it doesn't. And we doesn't overvalue exclusives, we simply put them into complete picture and given how PS4 has all the worthwile games that PC has + some exclusvies, it's simple. 2+1>2

>The list could be 150 upcoming shovelware exclusives and you would brag about each and every one of that 150 being GOTY simply because they are exclusive and unreleased.

How are any of those shovelware? Do you even understand the term? Not to mention, again, nobody is bragging. It was a Sony thread until you all came here and tried to ruin it. You have 149 other threads avaliable, how about making a thread why PC is so great, if you love it that much?

Btw, you are the one getting pretty triggered by us posting our 'worthless' games.

I play both on my pc and on my console and each of them has pros and cons. Sadly you are just posting baits and won't have actual honest discussion. This is why the console peasants are calling us pcucks, because memetic faggots like you exist.

>he believes this won't be downgraded
Didn't you learn anything from 1886?

It's ironic because this thread is mostly sonyfags mad at having no good games and getting mad at pcfags.

do sonyfags really feel that threatened by pc that they have to constantly shit on it?

>Sadly you are just posting baits and won't have actual honest discussion.

The irony is staggering.

posting a game thats not coming out

This impresses the sonykeks

Oh... Wait we care about that game now? I thought Cred Forums was against the whole WOMAN POWA trip going on in vidya right now? I already pre-ordered my PS4Pro but that shit is never getting a dime of my money.

We don't...
we lost...

Sonyggers get threatened by everything.

They get threatened by Zelda and they constantly try making Horizon Vs BotW threads.

They feel threatened by Microsoft games like Gears and Forza and keep trying to make Gran Turismo vs Forza threads or Gears vs Uncharted threads.

Sonyggers are the most buttblasted faggots on Cred Forums. Now I see why people here rated sony fans as the worst fanbase on the board.

>still believing the vaporwave meme

hehehehe
ahahaha
AHHAHAHAHAHA
How can you Pcucks even fucking live with yourselves after seeing this image.
Completely and utterly outplayed. Why even bother?
BOOM!

Overall it seems like Cred Forums hates it but PS4 only owners seem split. I personally think it looks like trash and feel like the hype around it is artificial.

>Can't make this shit up folks.

?

Can't make what up? All I said is true, the guy that edited the image typed 'cuck' here and there and called it a day. And this image clearly implies that all these games are coming to PC.

And you are getting our sloppy seconds, sometimes at least. The circle is we play a game, move to other things, you guys make petitions and after 3-7 years, with luck, you get the port of the game we've already abandonded and moved on. It is the definition of sloppy seconds.

>he believes this won't be downgraded

Remember. NO pc port = no downgrade

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_D0OFeSN4

>butthurt sonygger

>all shit, besides those that come to PC

Like a clockwork.

It just doesn't look interesting to me, I'll wait til some friends play it to judge but I doubt it's going to be anything special.

First thing I'm hyped for on my pro is FF15, can't handle another BB launch experience with 15fps.

>buying another PS4 just so you can have stable framerates

>Horizon is a fucking Gurillia game. It is getting far too much hype for how bland the gameplay show as well as it's obvious stale gameplay cycle it shows.

I agree, but after The Order and No Man's Sky I get that Sonyggers will hype anything to death as long as its exclusive.

Of course, senpai. I'm not a poorfag.

>Death Stranding

This just show how desperate you are, we know nothing about that game, absolutely nothing.

Why would you buy a PC at all, then?

Is this supposed to look impressive? Metro looked better than this 6 years ago

....wat.

Current games on PS4 often massively dip below 30 FPS, how can anyone actually believe that the PS4 Pro can run real 4K?

3 years and PS4 still has no games, let's just hope the fourth year has something.

are you seriously trying to pass off a david cage game as anything but the garbage they are?

I've spent over four years with my current computer, however, I cannot run the newest games since I'm still using a 560ti, but the rest is fine.

I think it's just you, I'm pretty excited for many games, be it on PS4 or something else.

People shit on PC all the time but they forget that if you got a laptop (yes, a fucking laptop) for, let's say, 1200$ last gen, chances are it can run all last and current gen games with a framerate more or as stable as the consoles themselves while still providing emulation and a workplace. Chances are the same laptop will also run some of the next gen games as well and if it doesn't you may only need to replace one part of it, not with the top tier current gen graphics card, but with a weaker one for a substantially smaller price.

So we've got, 1200$ + 200$ for 3 gens plus a shit ton of utility OR we can get 3 different consoles (one per gen) with no backwards compatibility with few exclusives worth the purchase, paid online and weak framerate and close to zero utility (wow, they play blu-rays...).

I wonder which one is better in the long run. Now Imagine if it had been an actual PC for that price.

>he tinks the PC has no PC exclusive games
Listen, we all know you live in your weebgame PS4 echo chamber neogaf, but one look on the steam stat page will show you that more than half of the games on that list are not on current gen consoles.

>you can rest in the fact knowing they would suck that games pixelated dick if it graced their shitty platform.

Not truth, just like PCucks don't give a shit about Far Cry Primal, Watch Dogs, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Shadow of Mordor or whatever other open world meme game with ubisoft gameplay. Nobody would give a flying fuck about Horizon if it wasn't exclusive, specially because its developed by a shitty dev and has shitty influences.

female protag is what makes gravity rush 2 good fag

name 34 exclusives released in the last month

cuck of war ruined the series and detroit isn't a video game

Name 10 exclusives released in the last year.

Neptunia on PS3/4: Sonyggers brag about their exclusive game.

Neptunia on PC: Nobody gives a flying fuck about that shitty game.

I don't understand why Sony boyught david Cage. Omnikron and Fahrenheit were flops on console, they sold better on PC. Hell, Omnikron still has a dedicated cult fanbase on PC. It makes no sense why Sony would look at a guy whose prior games have sold like garbage on console, and fund a huge AAA exclusive under his name. I just don't get the logic I guess.

I have a 2 gen old laptop that still runs everything fine off a 780m. People exaggerate shit way too much about PC lol.

> in the long run
> expecting from consolekids some management knowledges
> expecting than consolekids are over 18yo

>Listen, we all know you live in your buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword

PC fans are so hilarious, as usual.

>but one look on the steam stat page will show you that more than half of the games on that list are not on current gen consoles.

Yup, and they all will run on 10 year old toaster and all can be pirated for free.

Fun fact - everybody owns a computer. Everybody. The trick is having an exclusive that you would actually need a gaming PC to run, becase as it is now, any exclusive you can throw at me, my 6 year old machine that can easily play.

This. All I can assume is that a handful of sonyggers chose Horizon to force as the new neber eber game, since unlike the TLG it looks like it might actually be released one day

XV will eventually come to PC. But it'll be 4-5 years from now for sure. It took FF13 4 years to reach PC.

>calls them out on using "cuck"
>proceeds to call them a cuck

So what you just proved to me is that sony ponies have short attention spans. Way to go champ.

not this meme again

Sony has a huge boner for movie games I guess. That was a big thing back in 2005.

Sonyggers getting BTFO'd again: the thread

Why do they keep making these threads? It can't just be trolls only right?

I'm not talking about the store page you dumb retard.

b-b-b-ut exclusives

The game is already on an engine optimized for PC, and a DX12 demo exists, which shows Microsoft and Nvidia would both be interested in a PC release. I'm betting the PC version comes out at the same time as the Scorpio launch since SE will probably do a Scorpio version of the game like they did for PS4 Pro.

>want to be hyped about gravity rush 2 but know my gf will be mad about all the lewd waifus

Anyone else going through similar feels?

Now that the other guy cleared that out, why's it worth buying a PS4 if not for exclusives?

This is sad but also quite true. It is unfortunate.
I'm a bit sad about Horizon, it does have potential to be a good game but the background of the devs isn't helping at all and some gameplay trailers try too make it look good while also failing to do so. I remember a recent gameplay trailer where they slide below a wire trap in one part (as if it would activate in case you touched it) and later on just cross another like it as if it wasn't even there. I just don't know. I'll keep being cautiously optimistic.

Microsoft: western games that you can play with your friends and gf
Sony: weird japanese shit you have to play alone (well its not like sonyggers have friend) to not be embarrased. But its ok because of le epik waifu and robots

you join them.

I imagine you have to be good at visualizing things mentally when you sport a console that can barely visualize things in a obsolete frame rate and resolution.

My girlfriend doesn't know what I play, usually with lewd games (like Nepshit) I just pirate.

Pretty much, weebgame are pretty fucking cringe.

>witcher 3 and new Vegas devs are bad

40 million people do

>PS4
>$60 games
>PC
>$20 games and piracy

Uh...

go back

This is approaching severe autism at this point.
>WE TOLD YOU NOT TO MOD OUR GAME SO NOW WE ARE RELEASING A FUCKING BROWSER GAME LOSING THOUSANDS IN SALES JUST SO YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY OUR BULLSHIT DLC POLICY

how are they BTFO when the PS4 is murdering everything?

Less shitposting than this thread m8

Dude they are developing the game for PC first. If anything it's going to be a few months after release.

>getting so butthurt at modders they release a fucking browser game
Literally what.

It's been 3 years and the ps4 only has 2 games worth getting. Sonyniggers only shitpost because they don't have any games worth playing.

We live together and I play vidya in the living room so for stuff like this I basically have to decide if the game is worth the active and passive aggression I'll be receiving while I play it.

>any exclusive you can throw at me, my 6 year old machine that can easily play

It's adorable you consolefags actually believe this.

>he actually believes this

Enjoy your console walkthought. The only way pkeks will ever experience FF15

If someone has both a gaming pc and console 99% of the time they're going to play multiplats on their PC unless they're brand loyalists. There's no reason to buy a console without exclusives and the vast majority of games worth playing are either multiplat or pc exclusive.

>All I said is true
Except it wasn't, you can only argument in buzzwords and memes which is ironic since you complain about buzzwords and meme arguments.

My girlfriend doesn't give a shit
Especially since i draw porn as a hobby/for cash to the side which is easy worse but she doesn't care about that either

Is that a fanmade GOW cover?
Also when are they going to toss out more info

You act like ps4 and Sony both don't have their own probably way more active reddits

Hell, your papa sony even panders to reddit and neogaf, they admit it every e3 when they go through their "we listen to our [cancerous] fanbase" bit

Yep. Both Nioh and GoW haven't had their proper cover art revealed yet. That TLG one has long-since been replaced, too.

>draws porn as a hobby
Well yeah obviously if you're a degenerate pervert it's not really applicable to you

Yes, it's even murdering the gaming industry itself.
Don't be surprised if you stop getting the games you love and instead are flooded with Ubisoft and EA titles. I mean, that's what making people buy PS4s, not games like Bloodborne, Persona 5 and FFXV.

> porn is nasty
> enjoying sex is bad
> women don't like sex

Cred Forums is a 18+ website, go to bed Timmy, or your teacher will be upset tomorrow

why contain it?

Call me what you will, but it doesn't really matter much to me when i get the patreon $$$ and commissions out the ass from a bunch of horny weebs
This is all to the side of a nice paying programming day job

Living the life of having more money than i know what to do with

Sony is the only right choice for video games.

If you really have a shit about graphics, maybe you'd build a PC too. But Ps4 is an absolute must for gamers and I just see no point owning an Nintendo console unless you have kids

>Ps4 is an absolute must for gamers
Nah

Call me when these games are out so I have a reason to give a shit about it.

>Detroit: Become Human
>picture of white person

Top kek

Obscurity and oblivion will meet the one who dares to oppose SONY.

It's like talking to cult members. Eternal blind faith in rumors.

are a faggot

I hate everything: the post.

basically this, I've sat on the fence now waiting for enough games to warrant a purchase of a ps4 and then they come out with " the better version" and some games that "might" be good. So i keep waiting and it keeps getting cheaper and the cycle continues. In the meantime I just play my pc games really no reason not to be patient these days. Early adoption of consoles is about as bad as preordering

>Sonyggers getting BTFO'd again

Excuse me but how on earth do endless steam lists of old ports prove anything ?
What's the hot new PC release that blowing the PS4 the fuck out ?
What was the PC release that blew Uncharted graphics the fuck out ?

How is the Playstation BTFO when you literally drool every time I post artwork from Dragon's Crown ?

>Ps4 is an absolute must
I bought one and played though Bloodborne (which was great) and Ratchet & Clank (which was ok).
What next? It sure doesn't feel like an absolute must so far

If sony listened to the fans they wouldn't be charging for online and would have offered backwards compatibility instead of shitting out the last of us remaster

>What's the hot new PC release that blowing the PS4 the fuck out?
God Eater?

>PC just for graphics
>But Ps4 is an absolute must for gamers
>no point in owning a Nintendo console unless you have kids

Kid, are you for real? Seriously man, I cracked up first but this begs the question.

Refute him. Do you really want to play the 70th edition of Super Mario and Kirby?. I don't.

Never change Cred Forums.

You've got to be kidding me...
People don't get a PC for graphics, only retards do that. Sony isn't a good place for video games, unless you mean third party since the exclusives are only starting to appear now and later next year, it's been shit so far.
Nintendo may have been shit for the past few years but they still deliver in terms of games and have the consoles with the biggest amount of worthwhile exclusives. They are also the only ones who actually seem to care about games instead of cinematic experiences and third party horseshit like what Ubi and EA pull out. Also, their fans are some of the worse but at least they are vocal about what they consider to be shit as well and god, are they fucking annoying about it!

>70th edition
The way things are, in 30 years of Nintendo history we've got as much Kirby and Mario games as Assassin's Creeds. And if we check by the time Sony takes to re-release each of their games and the next instalment, then Uncharted and Ratchet might even surpass both Kirby and Mario in a few years.

I would like a new Mario game though since I didn't play one ever since Galaxy 2. The most recent Kirby for the 3DS was also pretty good.
You should try them too you know, good games, I mean. Maybe you'd learn to appreciate why they are still relevant and looked upon 30 years later.

>Ps4 is an absolute must for gamers

I don't see why the console wars threads haven't gone nuclear.

Guys, figure out spoilers of the games your rival system has and spam the shit out of them. You get banned anyway, in for a penny in for a pound.

Japanese furry porn mag covers will hopefully make more people realize this.

I'd rather play the 70th edition of either of them rather than all the shit third parties pull every year.
Also, spouting 70th edition just goes to show how little you know about history and how good the games have been not only in terms of quality but also for the industry itself.

If only you guys learned to give credit where credit is due, no one would shit on you so much.

>How is the Playstation BTFO when you literally drool every time I post artwork from Dragon's Crown?

nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/

Also The best part of DC is the art and I don't need a Sony Console to look at it.

Also

>posting fan art as an argument for the game

They are all happy about Dragon's Crown but note how they disregard Odin Sphere and Muramasa. It just goes to show how ignorant they actually are and how they don't even apreciate the games themselves.

I have a ps4 and have been brousing the shop the past three days in a row trying to find something that looks entertaining.

Even watched 'live from playstation' trying to figure out what other people were playing, but it's 90% call of duty and madden like titles.

Please help, I just want to play games but i'm not really into shooters or sports.

What do Japanese furry porn mag covers have to do with platformwars?
Not that I mind them. Better than this shit thread anyways.

>GR2 and Nioh
Played the demos for and I am excited
>GT Sport
I prefer arcade racing over simulation
>TLG
The camera might be game killing levels of bad
>Detroit
Wasted potential from David Cage
>Death Stranding
After MGSV, I am not really excited for another Kojima open world game
>P5
Mite be good
>Spider Man
Mite be good but need to see actual gameplay
>GoW
I like action games, not TLoU bullshit
>Horizon
I just worry it will be Ubisoft levels of repetitive

Uncharted 4 is a glorified QTE PG13-movie, there isn't anything worth spoiling.

>Ubisoft

>God Eater
wow i needed that joke

Because furries inevitably draw ire, which requires posting shock imagery or long drawn out bitchfests, which means more post responses, which means more people want to see what it's saying as they quickly scroll by, leading to MORE responses as people want to give their opinion on the 'popular' post, creating a self-sustaining cycle of energy and response. It's the Cred Forums equivalent of clickbait, but it's still technically not rule-violation because it's not porn... YET.

All to plant the idea of console war threads becoming spoiler spamming wars.

>someone spent time on that image

Ultimate spiderman had the best swinging imo

Something that isn't a movie game

>You should try them too

I did, but i'm not interested in Nintendo characters and games anymore. Mock me if you want, but nowdays, the only games that get my attention are "mature games for mature gamers as myself".

>I'd rather play the 70th edition of either of them rather than all the shit third parties pull every year.

Your loss, but i choose MGSV and Bloodborne over Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and New Super Mario Bros U anyday.

And, come on, don't talk like spinoffs don't count in the rehash criticism.

Bloodborne is a pretty good game but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in MGSV, maybe I had too high expectations for it.
You play what you like, it's your taste but dissing games the way you are doing it isn't doing you any favours and only showing a bad image of yourself. Also, BB and MGSV are completely different games than DKTF and SMB, wholly different genres even. We could maybe compare BotW and Horizon when both come out next year.

Also, regarding spinoffs of Mario games and such, which also are completely different genres and can be counted as different games, even then, many modern games like the Assassin's Creed series have been catching up in terms of releases due to them being shat out yearly with a visible loss of quality. I remind you, this series, for example, made this happen in a span of 9 years and still within the SAME genre.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed

Imagine how it will look like in 30.
Call it a rehash all you like but if you played the 3D Mario games then you know they are all platformers yet strictly different in content and gameplay despite retaining the simplicity of the jumping mechanic as the core. It's also an example of some of the best design we've ever had with simple mechanics that can be adapted to people of all ages. Kids and adults can play the games and find them equally difficult, for example.

I understand that the visuals may not attract you any longer for now, I also like to change things and that's why I also own Bloodborne and other games from different genres and with different styles, but if there is something I can't stand is seeing actual good games being dissed as bad and desdained just for their looks when they actually retain the most important part of the industry, which is to say gameplay done right.

Fuck...

Respect! It's not everyday we see something like this on Cred Forums.

>tfw contemplating buying the PS4 Pro and VR just for Ace Combat 7

That combination is going to be fucking wild

how did we stop ps2?

>This thread

You're damn right... is this still Cred Forums? I thought we weren't supposed to find common sense here much less good sense!