He's not playing spooky games while watching horror month everyday

>He's not playing spooky games while watching horror month everyday

One of the best streams out there and even better during October. What games are you playin while watching?

So far I've played
>SH1
>SH2
>Dead Rising

Planned
>Alien Isolation
>Luigi's Mansion
>RE1
>RE2
>SH3
>Clock Tower
>Outlast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G_CVhHdLE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally the best streamer around

He actually goes out of his way to find oddity games to show to people, and not just plays twitch bait games of the month.

>install Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
>disclaimer at the beginning says that visual anomalies are part of the experience
>get through the first section of the house
>about to enter the basement through the hatch
>screen freezes and sound loops
>assume it's part of the experience
>"DCotE.exe has stopped working"

bravo Bethesda

Sup Dan how's it going?

pretty good mate only 4 hours before my stream begins, you gonna watch it for a bit?

VIDEO GAMES

>watching other people playing games

Why would anyone do this?

MODS!!

He sold out with his subscribed shit shilling
but from time to time you still see that old spark that he had where he doesnt give a fuck and says what he actually thinks

Might stop to check it out, don't really have anything better going on

no, I'm gonna watch Shenryyr play civ6

>no SIREN
I should care why?

Sup

game is expensive/ hard to come by/ buggy as fuck/ difficult to play etc etc

calm it fag it's video game related and isn't just shitposting bait.

Go back to the mafia 3 threads.

He seems the bluntest and most willing to be crass out of most of the faggy twitch streamers; the "popular" ones like lirik literally act like children and play view bait games, while others like cohcarnage cultivate massive hugbox cultures while playing very few original games.

Dan sometimes makes the odd sexist joke, shit talks console babbies and fills his streams with enough innuendo to make his streams somewhat enjoyable to watch. Coupled with his horror month and often decent gamne choices to stream; why the fuck do I want to watch starcraft the nth time when I can watch the harvester instead?

Ooh, the perfect stream to fall asleep to.

I don't usually watch any 'let's play'-streams, but this guy is the exception every now and again. At least he's not constantly acting like an ADD-riddled, attention starved Twitch slut

Replaying REmake right now. I forgot a lot about this game, so it's a refreshing trip.

Also, it's nice playing it in a higher resolution on PC. When I played REmake two years ago, it was on a 13 inch CRT.

DansGame is a fucking casual. If you really want comfy in-depth SH stream you should check this guy. Dunno when he gonna play SH next time. But when he do I gonna take day off to watch it.

I liked watching him until he became big.
Mostly i watch streamers with not so many subs, because its more like a little family thing for me, and you can actually talk to the streamer and the people in the chat, not just stupid smiles, lols, yolos for 1000 posts at the same time

>no Camera

oh look, bloodbourne...how original...it's not like anyone else has streamed this game to death before...

too autistic, and can barely understand what he's saying

Dead Rising
Silent Hill 1-3
REmake
System Shock 1-2

I doubt I have time to finish all of them this month but I'll try my hardest.

>not watching an illiterate stoner talk shit all day

Fuck I love aris

>mfw i've been watching Dan since the JTV days.

I miss JTV.

not everybody needs physical counterpart to enjoy stream
you know that bloodbourne have a great storyline... well now you know
try adhd pills and volume knob

horror month can't come any where close to this

youtube.com/watch?v=6G_CVhHdLE8

>it's another dark souls episode

I'm playing RE1 for the first time and just got to the first hunter and I wonder if it's worth fighting it because I got killed as soon as I saw it. Fucking plant 42 and the aiming is atrocious in that room. I'm dreading the rest of the hunter gangbang I'll have to endure through the mansion. I hope RE2 isn't as tedious backtracking and shit. I'm watching/listening to TBF Shitstorm off and on I guess.

Planning on knocking Weegees Mansion 2 out my backlog, replay Undead Nightmare, starting Nightmare in North Point for Sleeping Dogs, Silent Hill 2 first time and playing RE1-3 for the first time.

Sure he is. Just wait until the timer is over and he goes live, better sub if you wanna use the chat, he's gonna go full jew mode

>WATCHING people play vidya
Why the living fuck?? Play the games yourself!

You better kill most Hunters, ASAP.
>bitching about backtracking
jesus I hate morons like you!
It´s called "exploration", and it´s also a good way to expose you to new dangers. And yes, all RE games before 4 will be full of your dreaded "backtracking".

Hope you´ve played SH1 already, though I bet you´ll be complaining about it as well.

>better sub if you wanna use the chat, he's gonna go full jew mode
do you have any idea how fast the chat would be if sub only mode wasn't on?

Oh please, there was no need of it last year and he did it. He was obnoxious as fuck too, pushing people to press that sub button and but merchandise

>facecam

Hello underage

I'm at the prison after descending the hole in SH2, how much do I have left?

>using the chat
you do realize no one cares about what you have to say

>caring about chat on fucking videogame livestreamers on fucking twitch

kill yourselfs

Nice. I'm about to do my first playthrough of RE 0 and I have the HD version with all the dlc

3-4 hours

seriously? fuck I thought I was nearly done.

silent hill is shit

damnit, silent hill is shit now guys.

>WATCHING people play sports
Why the living fuck?? Play sports yourself!
>WATCHING people having sex
Why the living fuck?? Fuck girls yourself!

And your poit is?

>Liking DansGaming

What the fuck is wrong with you.

omg this guy said SH is shit... this must be a valid opinion

>spooky stream
>bright green overlay
>facecam
>twitch alerts

ooooh im so spooked. So immersive.

i like dan because his chat has a quite lax moderation level
can subtly make fun on niggers etc.

Real exploration when your inventory is full and you have to dump shit in box just to get something.

At best you're 2 hours away but you'd have to get lucky and not get stuck anywhere. The average playthrough is 8 hours which is pretty much exactly how long it took me and a friend on our first playthroughs

what's wrong with dansgaming?

yeah I'm around 6 hours in so hopefully can get it done in the next 2.

I think I'm closer to leaving the prison part now though, i'm still in it at the moment.

I enjoy it in general, but one reason is that some games are clunky and annoying to play, but fun to watch.

when ur comfy in bed going to sleep it makes nice background noise

just when youre such a lazy shit in general you cant even be bothered having fun

Pretty much these
Some days I don't feel like playing games especially if they require thinking. For me it's sometimes a substitute for watching tv.

There's definitely some games/streams that are not fun to watch though

>RE 0

Ouch

Is it not good?

I'm going to get into Siren; is Blood Curse a cool place to start?

Ignore him, 0 was fun.

>last donation
>top donation