To The Moon

SOMA is pretty cool.

Dark souls. Prepare to die edition

Red DEAD redemption

ofc the only rude one is a console fag
kys my man

Bloodborne

In my experience existentialist games aren't exactly great for grief

I'd go with Va-11 hall-a or some old lucasart game, like escape from monkey island.
The ace attorney games are good for taking your mind off of things too.
I'm sorry for your loss OP.

The Graveyard
:^)

grabbed by the ghoulies

perhaps one of the telltale games

I'm sorry, user. Don't know how close you were to her, but most grandmas just want you to enjoy life to the fullest.

If that's spending a nice evening with a comfy game for you, I'd recommend Stardew Valley. Just received a patch, and it's about a grandchild inheriting a farm. Harvest Moon in modern. It's great, comfy music, fun gameplay.

Hope you'll enjoy that.

Did she take a tumble?

>he dosent know how to emulate

Wind Waker

Hope you're alright breh

One of my grandmas is dead, and the other is severely demented and will probably die soon, shit sucks

FTL
Shadowrun: HK
Skyrim

>grandma
ちちみこ!!

Was it from a brain tumor?

The long dark

does that mean fall? no she was pretty old 85 y old
she had heart problems one day and stayed at the hospital for some days. Stabilized and was fine. We were supposed to take her home previous monday but that night blood went in her brain or something. she couldnt speak she couldnt move half her body. She stayed like that for another week and she gave up today.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

You might enjoy some soothing golf games.

If you like older point and click adventures, get ScummVM and download Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist. Make sure you d/l a PDF of the manual too. As my dad would say "it's the Blazing Saddles of video games."

Guardian's Crusade is pretty comfy.

Shelter
:^)