Losing, but doing Gold damage

>Losing, but doing Gold damage
>"Hey can you switch to healer?"
>lolno
>Eventually lose
>"omg our adc was shit would not swtich to healer

What I'm I missing Cred Forums? I get there's three damage dealers but holy shit why not just rag on the shittiest one?

>Shitty junkrat player: the post

Because you fucking suck. We don't care.

How do you tell who's the shittiest one?

>being the best at dealing chip damage that instantly gets healed and gives their healer ult

good job

Doing Gold in damage doesn't mean fucking shit if you aren't finish the job and getting elims. Plus damage is given to anything with a hit box so if you're smacking on a Mei ice wall then thats upping your damage counter as well.

You can be getting the most damage while also hurting your team the most

Example: You as McCree try to flank for some stupid reason. You get a bunch of potshots off on the tanks before you get raped for being out of position, then your team gets rekt by the tracer you were supposed to be focusing on.

gold damage and not gold/silver elims means you were:
1. shooting a shield
2. not finishing off enemies, letting them self-heal for faster ult charge (if they can do that) or letting their supports heal them for faster ult charge

>adc
Im glad I dont play that shit filled game

who is the ADC of overwatch?
probably zarya.

>adc
>in a team based FPS

MOBA fags are truly the ruin of online gaming

Carried myself solo q to top 500 with Zarya, so I'm inclined to agree after getting gold damage 90% of my games.

Funnily enough, when I reached my goal of top 500 I stopped caring and stopped playing Zarya, now I'm 3300 SR ha

>"im doing so much damage in my OBJECTIVE BASED GAME, WHy ARENT WE WINNING IM HITTING PEOPLE HARD"
>"b-but you havent been pushing the cart or capping points all day.."
>"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I HAVE GOLD IN DAMAGE! GOLD! IN DAMAGE!!!!"
>"well even so, that doesnt mean anything.. like nothing at all dude, it just gets healed back in like a second, and plus respawning is unlimited"
>"GOOOOOOOOOOLD!! SHITTERS, ALL OF YOU REEEEEEEE!!!"

OP you fucking faggot

This is what you sound like

Because they can't tell the shittiest one because there isn't a scoreboard.

>adc
Fuck off back to your ASSFAGGOTS

>What I'm I missing Cred Forums?

That autocorrect. Hello phoneposter

>Attack
>Pick Rhine
>Win but get no medals

>Defence
>Pick either Genji or Junkrat
>Get medals and POTGs
>Win most of the time

>"Competitive"

>Rocking 3 golds as Pharah
>Some nigger tells me to go healer because we have 4 attackers
>Only healer is Symmetra
>Only tank is Roadhog
>Other team is 3-2-1
>Accept my loss
>Get called a piece of shit for refusing to change
>End the game with 4 gold medals

Game is dying a painful death

>playing a game that's literally rigged for a 50% win rate

>the blanket term "attack damage carry" doesn't apply to a game with an emphasis on team composition simply because it's an FPS

Kill yourself my man.

>pick junkrat
>shoot rain shields and mei walls
>gold damage
It's just that hard. Damage doesn't mean shit unless it's hitting something useful

It doesnt work because any hero can be an ADC.

I almost always go 4 gold (all but damage) on Lucio. Relies heavily on the player and the enemy.

>ADC is a blanket term

Haha

>hey junkrat do you think you could switch to maybe a mcree or a soldier? they have a pharah and we need a hitscan, id switch but then we'd be missing a healer
>Lol fuck you scrub im gold
>they have a zarya so you're pretty much just charging her shield, and pharah hard counters you
>im gold im carrying all of you idiot

this actually happened earlier

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

its not rigged senpai.

Im master 3656 and win way more than i lose

Low elo games might simulate a 50/50 win rate experience because of the sub par skill levels

I honestly stopped wanting to play this game. The more I play it, the less I want to play.

Game is filled with so much unskilled bullshit.

get 2 or 3 friends to play with and just hope you get 2 semi competent team mates. its usually very easy to win games with 4 or 3 people you know

Eh, even then it's not all that fun. Maybe the current and last meta wasn't for me but I'm not really digging the Zarya in every game or last meta where it was literally "Save ults for Genji: The Game".

>adc

Protip: Gold in damage is probably the worst medal you can get if you don't have gold in elims/objective elims too, because that means you've done fuckall but feed their healer ult.

Let me explain why everyone loses in competitive. Its because you're playing like its CoD and you think you can be a "one man army". Sure the match will start with your team actually working together, but 30 seconds in everyone runs off in their own direction and starts doing their own thing. meanwhile the other team has 3 or 4 people sticking together and destroys you guys as you all run up one at a time over and over.

Its a team based game that people somehow don't realize you need to work as a team for and then fail to win.

I don't get how this makes any sense, are you saying I should be doing less damage? Would silver be better?

No, if I'm gold damage, and the team is getting raped, it means I'm the only one actually hitting anything, while everyone else on the team is just dying without doing damage.

>Using terms from League of Losers in any other game
why do people want to be exposed for the shiteaters they are?

It doesn't apply because there's no scaling in overwatch.

You have DPS, Tank, Area Denial and utility (Healers).

>Its a team based game that people somehow don't realize you need to work as a team for and then fail to win.

People seem to be allergic to waiting a few seconds for the rest of your team to catch up so that you can attack an objective after you've been picked off one by one.

It's the most frustrating thing to see people just get rolfstomped because they wouldn't wait a bit to get some reinforcements. It's like "Mate, the point isn't going anywhere and you can't take them at once. Just stick with the group that is about to come out of spawn.""

you need to get eliminations more than just damage. Like people have said, this isn't a MOBA. You need to actively get kills or you're just charging a Mercy/Zenyetta up.

>deal 3000 damage to a roadhog with 0 kills on him

vs

>deal 900 damage to a roadhog and get a kill on him

which do you think is better

>tanked to 2100 immediately after placing 2550
>try hard every game in an attempt to climb, top of my team most of the time
>2000
>bump sensitivity up 10 and just start not giving a shit
>playing like garbage every game
>now 2615

So is the key to climbing just doing below average or what? I can't understand how I've managed to climb once I resigned to eating shit and performing worse 10 fold every single game.

Maybe you just learned how to play and react accordingly as you gained experience.

the system is designed to allow you to climb, but only slowly

Well, duh. But that's just a made-up scenario that doesn't actually happen

>playing a game meant for team matches with random people
>other humans behave in ways i don't agree with
>better go and tell Cred Forums

what's the endgame here? pay 60 bucks to fuck around for 10 mins and then go scoop up some (You)s?

its actually alot more common than you think, especially when firing from long distance

I don't do anything different now though, I still play exactly the same as when I was locked at 2100.

I could believe that, when I'd play well and try hard, I'd usually win 3-4 games then would just be completely stomped back down to where I started, like no chance of winning, the payload never stopped moving or it was 0-100 all three rounds on a cp map.

Ah user, you're forgetting it's 40 bucks for poorfags

>Playing reaper in defense
>Gold in objective kills
>Gold in kills
>Gold in damage
>Silver in healing (even though we have 2 healers)
>We get completely destroyed by the other team
>"LOL Reaper in defense, report this kid!"
>A bunch of them agree

>We lost
>report this player

What? What would that even do? Losing isn't exactly a bannable offense

You tell me man Im fucking sick and tired of this shit...

Ohhhh b-b-b-booooy here we go again with the "Why are random people in my game so bad, why am i stuck in """""""""""ELO hell""""""""""" and i should def post about it on this board that will 100% give me a good round of "git gud""

hey bliz shill

people are just playing paladins, if they're playing this crap at all

no one takes this seriously, and no one paid money for it, at least, no one who would admit it

can we all agree now its time to purge the world of autists?

Absolutely

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not really a MOBA expert, but Carry applies to characters that are shit at low levels but get much better as they level up, right? That wouldn't really apply at all to Overwatch, a game where you're just as effective five seconds in as you are five minutes in.

>this is what nu-gamers think competitive gaming is

they should have left the community in charge of servers. rng match making its just a shitter enabler.