Are his review still relevant?

are his review still relevant?

Yes

>that time he played the tutorial of monster hunter and shit on the games

He can be good just depends on the game.

Wasnt aware he even still existed.
Unless hes changed it up recently then probably not, his schtick was getting old years ago.

He talks too fast and funny, I have no idea what he says.

Are you implying he missed out on anything?

I haven't laughed at one of his videos in a while but he's still a pretty good writer. I enjoy the several hundred ways he can call a game shit.

>review

He's a critic who's job it is to nitpick flaws. He doesn't even pretend he's a full blown reviewer.

Was he ever relevant? I enjoy his reviews, but I've never based my decision to buy or not buy a game based on him.

>disliked Bioshock 2

into the trash he goes

He doesn't make reviews , OP

His videos are just pure entertainment

He was never relevant.
Just funny.

>"HURR DURR YOU ARE A COOL DIVER GUY SO ITS BETTER, I HATE PLOT"

You are a literal child. You're a complete sucker for shitty pointless cash-ins because of nothing but brand recognition. Companies shit, you wipe

Bioshock 2 is alright I suppose but I think the first was better.

The problems Bioshock 2 has it that it's retreading everything it's predecessor did. You don't get that sense of awe and wonderment from Rapture the second time round. Plus playing as a Big Daddy just felt off to me.

>I talk really fast in a british accent and that's my entire shtick, also I unironically wear a fedora

He's great if you're 15 years old

I love his videos since they are really funny but as a reviewer he is pretty much worthless to me, he is too incompetent or too lazy to really appreciate my favorite games ever like monster hunter or dwarf fortress or something.

You just KNOW this guy is the coolest kid on the imageboard.

I don't think many people watch his reviews to help make purchasing decisions.

I like him, he's still funny and usually hits the nail on the head.

He's basically Cred Forums incarnate. So no.

All the Bio shocks are overrated.

t. Yahtzee

this

I enjoy his reviews but never have they affected a purchase(especially since he still rips it to shreds in a positive review)

Yathzee is nice in small well spaced out random watches

I get that there's not a lot else coming out lately, but his indie game reviews have gotten kind of boring. It's easy to tell at first glance if an indie game will be garbage (the fact that it's an indie game is a pretty solid indicator to begin with) and why. There's not much point in reviewing them.

Nah, he's grown stale.
Which is understandable since he's been working for about a decade now. Every week or so.

I'm surprised he didn't go full force on books. I know Jam was kinda boring but Mogworld was fantastic.

I thought he was just kind of neutral on it. Like his end point was "it's more of the first one."

>Let's Drown Out is done. Forever
I still won't accept it desu

his shtick is old and boring now desu, he got by because he was OMG SO EDGY HE HATES THINGS I LIKE! but now the internet is nothing but a hate machine so he's just another face in the crowd

did something happen?

He finally moved to Burgerland.

He moved to San Francisco to become a fedora tipping SJW faggot which is what he has turned into.

oh ok

Honestly even if he had properly played Monster Hunter I think he wouldn't have liked it. Although he did say he just wanted big hunts.

But Souls is the actual proof his review process is broken.

It is now a series he loves and raves about but he himself gave Demon's and Dark Souls bad reviews because of his limited time with them.

Normally you can't really say someone is a bad reviewer because at the end of the day they are just saying what they like and dislike.

And even if their reasoning is stupid it is about taste.

But his process is so broken that he himself would not even be a good audience for himself because if he listened to himself he would not like his now apparently favorite series of vidya.