MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO BE MAFIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WySv9hEiilM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEUfm986QU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8Atfstc0Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI
youtube.com/watch?v=B7trmEmI5Js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangar_13_(company)
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad
twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/780067273088331776/photo/1
free-csgo-skin.com/?id=d7ba81
blick.ch/life/games/mafia-3-angeschaut-schiessereien-am-und-auf-dem-mississippi-id5207862.html
es.ign.com/mafia-iii-ps4/104441/preview/e3-2016-mafia-3-avance-multiplataforma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought someone shopped the JUST haircut onto his head but he seems to be rocking it on his own

who would let a monogloid like that run anything?

SHITLORD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AYO HOL UP

Wait, Jordan Peele is in this game?

ayo son we watermelly uzi mafia, rep that shit, nah mean throw it up fellow brothers and sisters of african origin.

WE'RE SO POLITICALLY CORRECT AND COMPASSIONATE AND RESPECTFUL that we made a game where the sole purpose is for blacks to enjoy exacting revenge on evil racist white people in the most brutal ways imaginable

>Italians
>white

>italians
>louisiana

anyway the mafia series was a novelty because of how "realistic" it was compared to GTA which was becoming more and more arcadey (i'm aware that's how it started, but it took a turn with 3, and slowly devolved back with VC and SA), but they stripped out a ton of those features in mafia 2, and mafia 3 has less still, you can't shoot tanks of cars to make them explode, you can't get arrested/noticed for going over the speed limit, it's just not really that notable. It's a pretty generic TPS in the time in the industry where everyone is just about ready to move on from them.

I expect this to be remember me levels of forgotten in a month. High praise from game journalists because "hurr durr kill whitey cracka ass bitch" then no one will give a shit and it will have sold so poorly that the series is doomed to never again appear again, unless it's a mobile game 5 years down the line where you expand a criminal organization like that one facebook game I forget the name of.

Shoe shine kid 3 looks trash quite frankly.

>teeth aren't yellow

Inaccurate game

These SJWs need to read some books.

Don't forget about the Senior Black Writer!

ORC LIVES MATTER

fuck off back to Cred Forums

FUCK video games

>everything that doesn't hug and stroke my ideological viewpoint is Cred Forums

being against political correctness is now Cred Forums lel. you poor sheltered moron.

I dislike sjw's as much as the next guy but you've have been making these stupid posts for the past few days.

Someone have that I DISLIKE THEM TOO image?

Italy is whiter than the USA at this point

>you've been making these stupid posts for a few days
What are you talking about, this is the first time I'm posting in a Mafia WUZ thread

look at that big stupid negroid face. Looks like a shaved chimp

post the grenade video pls

Hardly an accomplishment.

I get they made him black to get some "diversity cred" and I get he's going after the Mafia not a part of it because they want to change the game and make it stand out, but did they really have to make him the ugliest guy in the world. I mean, fuck. What is the purpose of that?

You can be against political correctness and not be a seething racist. They're not mutually exclusive, Cred Forums.

Why the fuck would a studio pick such overtly politicized writers?

Rockstar remains the only studio to do it the right way. Shut the fuck up about it do it well.

PS. Won't be buying this nigger loving shitfest of a game.

>heh yeah those sjws are bad but you shitlords are even worse!

OMG WHITE GENOICDE

SOMEONE STOP IT QUICK

You've never actually been to Cred Forums if you think they're racists.

>source: census
>has info from the future
Whoa

Bait I hope?

Newfags don't even know why Cred Forums exists in the first place

There have always been racists on Cred Forums, and instead of wanted to suck it up nad just live side by side with eachother, the liberals wanted to make a containment board. So Cred Forums was made, then the liberals complained it was getting too big and Cred Forums was makign the whole site a bunch of racist meanies who hurt feelings, despite it basically always being that way. So Cred Forums was deleted, an entire board that hundreds of racists went to was now gone, so of course they went to every other board and shitted everything up. So they brought back Cred Forums and everything went back to the way it was. So, newfags, think about that the next time your dumbasses think it's a good idea to get rid of Cred Forums, because they have to go somewhere.

>stop having opinions unless they're leftist

This.

Seriously, whoever bitches about racism on Cred Forums is a fucking newfag.

Bet he's one of those black guys that views every bad thing that happens to him through the racism lense.

he's got a point

this
every couple years newfags who think they are oldfags want to get rid of pol with no recollection of what happened the last two times we did that. Bunch of fucking idiots from funnyjunk want to ruin this site even more

The first racist board was called /new/ though. And it wasn't made to be a containment board, it was just a board about news. Didn't leak, either. I dunno why moot (who?) deleted it. Maybe it was when he wanted Cred Forums to be more presentable.

Don't worry, in very little time, this website won't be yours anymore.
Very interesting things are going to happen here.

Not reading your blog, take that shit over to /lit/, nigga.

>this website belongs to Hillary!

I dunno about that but why call his position senior "black" writer. Why not just senior writer? What does the black part add ? If anything he's making black people look worse.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this isn't funny. fuck off reddit.

nigger

>Don't worry, in very little time, this website won't be yours anymore.
>Very interesting things are going to happen here.

Someone find me a fedora to tip

no u

How many Americans with jet black hair and a last name ending in -ez or-az identify as white though?

Maybe this website was full of liberals because Cred Forums was originally liberal.
Want to know why?
Because Cred Forums has always been counter culture.

Cred Forums, like all political extremists, needs to rewrite history in order to make themselves look like anything but violent thugs who simply look forward to being angry at things.

>one poster says 'fuck off back to Cred Forums'
>SO YOU WANT TO DELETE Cred Forums HUH?

wot?

I wonder why Cred Forums gets so triggered easily by racism towards white people.

>game developers are lefty progressives en masse

it's almost like nothing grows on right soil lmao

Holy fucking shit how can ANYONE say something as terrible as what walker tweeted with their name attached to it?

That's why I thought he'd be one of those black guys seeing racism in everything. He's made being black an essential part of his identity to the point of using it describe his career.

Stop exaggerating.
There was a slight increase in shitposting, and people started being "ironic" and edgy just to drive out newfags.
Nothing really changed.

>Cred Forums
>political extremists

apart from western civilization lmao xD

t. Cucked Nu-Male

>my secret club xd

t. Cucked Nu-Male who goes to Cred Forums

I am not the biggest fan of black people.

Looks like a fucking mutant. every time i see that image i am stunned at how ugly that character is.

>ITT racist bigots cry because they can't stand the sight of a strong black man

I wonder who could be behind this game...

A lot of people aren't.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Mafia is nothing compared to BF1 in terms of rewriting history though.

are there junior black writers? white writers? asian? is there just a black department?

>my ebik reddit jokes that get run into the ground within a week, yet are clinged on to for years afterwards xd

i can do that too you fucking faggot

newfag

not m-muh fee-fees

h-how dare you!

Why are liberals always claiming they support diversity, but this never extends to diversity of thought?

Why are celebrities in Hollywood afraid to "come out of the closet" as conservatives? Why are liberals so fucking hostile to different points of view?

youtube.com/watch?v=WySv9hEiilM

Back in my day, they were called "hipsters".

Nice revisionist history

But that's what Cred Forums is best at

Whoa, Merried Seinor Comic really moved up in the world

not that guy but the reason I dont like Cred Forums is because every person there runs around derailing threads with their political bullshit. Every single one of those Cred Forumslacks are either racist who believe that how a person will behave in life and their worth can be determined by the pigmentation of their skin and will present muh data and charts and to back it up their shitty psuedo-science and the other half are a bunch of >25yr olds who act like they've attained ultimate enlightenment (the Red-pill) by reading a bunch of stupid post on the internet.

All of them can fuck off because nothing productive ever comes about from them fucking over 2/3rds of Cred Forums's threads with their shitty b8s

no nobody gives a shit about or wants to talk about

-Sam Hyde
-the 2016-2017 election
-SJW's
-rather being gay or tranny is a mental illness
-colored people are responsible for all the bad in the world
-muh """"degeneracy"""" (see: trivial activities I dont approve of)

just fuck off already to your fucking containment board.

Most of Cred Forums is just mad because Tyrone kicked their asses in school.

I disagree. It's funny because it triggers newfriends like you.

it's the same way some insufferably smug (i.e. post-assblasted defensive state) people, who'd title themselves Punk Trans Composer. Or a Chief 9-year-old Editor

>yugioh card memes
>current year

Now that's what i call a cuck

what electronic trance album is that from?

I couldn't care less about political correctness SJW shit in the game if the game in question was of good quality, on a technical level and well designed in gameplay, but it isn't

Of course if it fails they're just gonna blame racists and whites instead of this shit

>Black and queer
Kek

And watch black people still stay around 13% because they just can't stop killing themselves.

that's not the final build, is it?

>Cred Forums was originally liberal
>liberals are counter-culture
Cred Forums wasn't counter-culture, we were outcasts. You fucking newfaggot. All you trendy hipster faggots are the fucks that need to leave.

You could say that every board that isn't about anime are containment ones tbqh.

lol fuck off to neoGAF cuckboy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

WATCH IT MOOLIE

>''Hey guys, look at this game full of leftist propaganda, I think we should call the industry out on this, what should we do?''

>''How about we do what SJWs did, take it to the social networks and make developers hear our complaints?''

>''No, I have a better idea! Let's spam endlessly this echo chamber full of people who agree with us and have no relevancy in the industry at all!''

>''Genius!''

And this is why I stopped going to Cred Forums, you have the right ideas, but you are way too fucking dumb to achieve anything at all.

Animations in game development are finished very early in the cycle due to the cost and time required for them with mocap. If they can't tie it to the physics engine properly and the camera is all janky as fuck, there's only a little chance it will be any more than mildly improved before launch.

>blown back while they're still in the fucking sitting position
jesus christ I can't stop laughing

WATCH IT PAULIE

>game called Mafia
>protag is black

Yakuza doesn't have some Australian guy as the focal point, hell even True Crime changed to Sleeping Dogs once the main guys ethnicity changed. It's just going to be a shitty mouth piece for a progressive ideals that will be forgotten in a month because it's not GTA.

People still do not understand /pol is merely what most people think but can't say.

Normal people are sexist, rude, secretely racist, but they know they can't show this shit on the internet because they'll be torn to shreds. /pol is just a fucking apeshit hyperbole on that truth.

If you think the vast majority of the world is politically correct and white guilty, you're drunk.

The problem is that the vocal PC minority is sneaking cucks in the charge.

Is this the part where I pretend to be surprised and that I haven't seen this webm already 100 times?

idk what you think but new orleans was the main port of entry for italians into the usa until they opened ellis island, there are a lot of italians (mostly sicilians) down in louisiana

>muh black protagonist killing whitey

And he looks whiter than a southern Italian. Even these games devs realize actual blacks are ugly as sin.

>G-GUYS, WE ARE TOTALLY THE MAJORITY, IT'S CLEAR OUR ENEMIES ARE JUST FEW

Have some fucking dignity please.

>I see politics in everything
>I save pictures of people I dislike
You're a bitch. I hate /s4s/ and their shit memes and awful internet memes in general leak all over but you don't see me whining obsessively.

Also, you're exaggerating. You're seeing so much of your enemy you're hallucinating and seeing things that aren't there. See my first greentext.

anime boards are the containmentest family, they just leak all over the place

>Cred Forums has always been counter culture

18 fucking plus

It didn't become this shit till people like started to join because they saw one news article about how Cred Forums caught an animal abuser or something.

Users of Cred Forums have always been outcasts and assholes, not le ever so trendy counter culture hipsters

/soc/ really needs to be fucking deleted

I don't understand Cred Forums sometimes.
Sometimes they say the entire world is leftist and controlled by the jews, and others that the entire world agrees with Cred Forums and that they have influence verywhere.

Maybe thats because Yakuza takes place in Japan where there are very little foreigners due to Xenophobia(especially strong within Yakuza) among other things whilst Mafia takes place in America a literal "melting pot" since its beginnings due to it being built cheap foreign labor,

Did that ever cross your mind?

>just kidding I have no opinions
Well, thanks for clarifying that

Do you think there's more people who like whisky over water?
Do you think there's more people who like to get cucked over fucking their own women?

Go with that flow and you'll figure it out, unless your brain is damaged. Anything PC-related is a vocal minority, rest either doesn't give a flying fuck or is against it.

that's just the first thing that you see, but there's so much more wrong there

>that throw animation from the player
>the red guy looks like he's been shot
>the chairs get blown away AFTER the people were sent flying
>one guy + chair is gone, but the shadow is still there sitting on the shadow-chair
>hostage just gets up like nothing
>that potted plant just kinda decides to explode a second later for no reason
>red guy seems to shield the middle row of chairs from the explosion, they don't move a slightest bit

Why can't the main character be a pure white italian-american like this?

>rushed Trump look-alike

Fuck this game I hope the studio crashes and burns and the entire team kills themselves.

CARMELA COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP THE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

This whole website was containment for weebs on SA.

One is the media and vocal minority, the other is the silent majority. Even I can understand their point.

No, I am not your imaginary pol enemy, just attempting to explain.

>Cred Forums
>a bunch of overweight guys shitposting on a Chinese cartoon imageboard
>violent thugs

>How about we do what SJWs did, take it to the social networks and make developers hear our complaints

Who the fuck is doing this? I have never seen anyone say they were going to send complaints to the game devs about their shitty game. Everyone just shitposts and trashes the game here and then out come the fags who say try to sound smart and say "le_anti-sjw's_are_le_same_as_sjw's".

If if if if if if if if

Okie doke

America began as colonies, one of which used indentured servitude from the motherland for most of its labor early on. Cheap, foreign labor only started after they ran out of poor, white british trash.

OWWH TOWWNY, DTHIS IS GOOOWGEAUS!

>those graphics
I mean shit, couldn't they have dialed back the agenda budget just a little bit to hire some competent programmers?

Nothing ever changes so why try? Literally the only thing you can do to try to prevent more games like this is to just not buy it.

You talk like an extremist moron, typical of someone from Cred Forums.

I hate PC tripe too but I'm certainly not on some white power trip, I don't believe in a subversive Jewish plot to breed out the white race or keep people down, and I don't think that IQ/crime differences inherently relates to race so much as it relates to social and financial standing, which just happens to have race correlated to it demographically.

I really hope that someone finds the model deep in the game's files as 'drumpf_marcano' or something. A perfect shitstorm putting the game on par with JFK Reloaded, which was fittingly built on the first Mafia engine.

>OONGA BOONGA
>fuck, it's the annoying black dude
>UNGA UNGA OOOOONGA!
>he's bored... uh, go shoot up a KKK rally
>BUNGA WOONGA :D
>heheh, that should take care of that
>[he comes back alive]
>what da fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Think of gamergate: two sluts pimping a few bitchboys in charge of gaming journalism, in order to shill their own non-games and pretend through articles a lot of women play games and sexism in games is wrong. Ten people with a megaphone each are as loud if not louder than a hundred without.

But the Italian Mafia never hired niggers you dummy.

They had closed membership that only Italians and Sicilians could join.

This game basically ignores all of that in favor of "muh progressiveness"

no Cred Forums is annoying reddit tier now zzz

le epic The Donald shit for real

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEUfm986QU

This is an outrage. Italians are white. The mafia is white. I don't want shitskins in my video games. Just look at these real Sicilians. Pure white.

oh man, I cannot WAIT to get cucked in 4 more days!

CARMELLA WHERE'S THE GAABAAGOOO!

Wait. Watchdogs AND the new Mafia have (not)Trump antagonists? Are you fucking serious? Jesus Christ, what a petty industry the AAA video game one is.

They look like greeks, basically.

Literally

>WE
>WUZ
>SICILIANS AN SHEIT

Kill yourself.

why are Cred Forums memes always the least funniest cringiest ones?
is it because the they're all middle aged hillbillies or is there more in the equation i'm missing?

the point

----------------------------

your head

Its not wierd to have a black guy in the Mafia because by the time a "Mafia" was even a thing America was home to 20 different ethnicities from all around the globe. It might be unlikely but it still makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Atfstc0Bc

No one said they were pure white idiot but at least they have the facial structure of someone from the Mediterranean and not fucking Africa.

The mafia didn't have black/non-italian "members" but they did buisness with them. The blacks sold their drugs at the street level and the more powerful ones were pretty much de-facto mafia. Also, during the 80s Gatti starting letting blacks in his family officially.

since when did liberal mean SJW and conservative mean racist

>a crowbar lockpicking rotation minigame

Isn't the Mafia like extremely racist?

>Slavs aren't white
>Italians aren't white
>Greeks aren't white
What the fuck does white even mean?

>i can claim false facts to support my retarded ideas

The protag is not even part of the Italian Mafia. He wants to make his own crime syndicate to take out the Mafia cause they killed his mom or whatever

read my post again, that was exactly my point, fuckface.

>it's a carmela and the priest episode
>followed by a AJ segment

American politics and peoples mindsets, you can literally only be left or right.

According to Cred Forums you have to live in a trailer park to qualify

>They think they're edgy for having black characters in the current year. Cucks, please.

>JFK Reloaded, which was fittingly built on the first Mafia engine.
wait what

this is incredible

>when half of your script is in ebonics and you forget to turn spellcheck back on

Mafia used to smuggle drug in south america thanks to the foreign family branches. and also in Asia, so they definitely didn't have a problem dealing with gooks and niggers. If you mean "would they let Mumbo and Jumbo join the mafia" then the answer is "absolutely not".

it was originally /new/ you stupid newfag bitch

It isn't an American thing you retard. Europe is way deeper in this shit than we are.

>the million and 1 cod games were not about enacting the most violent of war crimes on resistant muslim people?

I smell cherrypicking

no one believes this retard

It's literally divide and conquer tactics used to weaken Cred Forums.

typical jew shit

>Italy is surrounded by sea on almost every side
>act surprised when italians are tanned, especially fucking sicilians
a'ight.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI

This.

Vinny from 2 joins the MC because the deal in New York (Empire city, w/e) had him exiled to New Orleans. A Consigliere or Boss of the New Orleans branch thinks he's too much trouble and tries to kill him.

>Do you think there's more people who like to get cucked over fucking their own women?

Considering only Cred Forums is obsessed with this thought, yes.
This is something funny because according to stats, yes, those that you all like so much, interracial marriage has only increased 0.4% since 1960.
It's only of you who are absolutely obsessed with the epic cuck meme, you are probably the people who talk the most about BLACKED.com
Nothing weird with that, though, people with such views always make entire fuckfests out of asinine shit like that, just like how SJWs make a huge deal over a game only having white people in their main cast.

All the issues Cred Forums, Tumblr, SJWs and Stormniggers have are overblown crap that normal people don't give a single fuck about.

>Anything PC-related is a vocal minority, rest either doesn't give a flying fuck or is against it.

Exactly, that's the vast majority, the vast majority doesn't give a single fuck about any of this, a big part of that vast majority will simply nod and pretend to know what you are talking about when you mention them the ''left'' and the ''right'' because they simply have absolutely no idea of what they are.
Both you and SJWs are vocal minorities who simply need to shut up and fuck off.
You are all angry, unlikeable dipshits who get offended by the most trivial and asinine crap.

You are not functional people, it's way too easy for all of you to get angry to get close to being normal, well-integrated, functional people.

There are way more Hispanics than blacks in the US.

reminder

Racism isn't inherently funny.

I'll be glad when Hiro deletes that shithole and those faggots crawl back to Stormfront and that other chan.

Yeah, those people all have a tan right? I mean when you go outside you tan underneath your hair right? That's normal.

Dumbass, that's their natural skin color

dont forgot this
>the hooded guy is the only one who notices the grenade

>Italians
>Sicilians

>that other chan

Who?

>all those pro-nigger cuckolds ITT

Cred Forums literally has to be the worse thing to ever happen to this site next to generals.

No one does because Cred Forums is way too dumb.

I'm starting to think they unironically think they are going to change anything with these threads.

you guys really do get butthurt over nothing

looks fun, not great but fun. probably grab it when it dips under 25 bucks or in a humble bundle

You could always go back to Neogaf.

>misusing the word literally
>worse thing
found the google

kek

daily reminder that the northerners are Germanic tribals and not real Italians.

You're complaining about a black protagonist in a game. You're exactly Cred Forums, you fuckin mongloids

>amerifat neofags triggered again
STOP

Nah I'll just go back to my board that isn't riddled with Cred Forums garbage.

>game will be panned
>they will blame racists

nah, the faggots whining about Cred Forums nonstop are much worse

Hillary is not going to win suck it up

At least Hispanics work.

>game will be praised
>they will blame SJWs

ask JJ why he got that chimp to play as Finn, is clear they want people to find some attraction to these kinds of googles

Which one? Cred Forumsmblr?

I'm from Sicily and Sicilians aren't even the darkest Italians. The darkest ones live in the mountains in Calabria, some of them are Griko. The second darkest are from Naples, probably of part Greek/Turkish descent as well as the Sardinians who are just naturally dark.

America is a fucking joke.

Especially with people like and Even Britain managed to uncuck itself before you fatties did

How pathetic are you people.

>Cred Forums
>a bunch of lazy white neckbeards shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>political extremists/thugs
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're actually deluded.

I've literally never been on Cred Forums but I'll tell you about this place I've been to. It's called Africa and it's a horrific AIDS-ridden stone age shithole, only difference being they inherited a bunch of AKs from their communist soulmates. You do not want to be there. Your life is best if no blacks are involved in it.

>twitter
Children can't vote for a reason.

All the UK is doing after voting leave is kicking out poles and bringing in more brown people

If that's what they are, I can't even fathom how must liberals look like. No wait, I know, lumberjack homos, literally Bara shit.

You don't need to get out to the street and start punching people who disagree with you to have extremist thoughts.
Cred Forums is just one of the few extremist groups that doesn't do anything at all to push their beliefs beyond their echo chamber, but at the same time complain when people ignore them.

9/10 had a good chuckle.

>this turd
>praised

But I like muh sikret club
It has a smaller, tighter community, and it's harder to get overrun by people who don't understand our in jokes
Until it became popular, then all ypu faggots ruined everything, at least some of the original people ar on the other chans and secret discord groups and IRCs

>Americans
>white
lmoa

>false facts
>meanwhile half the thread arguing that Cred Forums was always this obnoxious with its racism
>people actually think Cred Forums was ripe with false-flagging "u mad white boi"/BLACKED/"we gun breed you out white boi" post from day 1

delusional

the lot of you

>Cred Forums getting deleted ever
>implying it wont just be bought again by someone else who will more or less run into the same problem Moot and Choot had

It didn't, such a thing is nothing more than a slur people use against either side.

Real SJW means activism on a metapolitical issue, like trans rights, triggering over pronouns, fat acceptance and such. Things that leaders of countries don't care about

SJW has nothing to do with REAL political left/right issues like economics, taxes and trade deals

Likewise conservative is not racist.

The far-right is racist, the alt-right/new-right is fairly racially/ethnically-minded to varying degrees, Kosher conservatives, i.e. the mainstream in Anglo countries, are NOT racist, they care about mainstream issues like economics, taxes, foreign affairs and religious issues.

Basically

Groups that care about race:
Far-right
Far-left
Progressives
Alt/New-Right and Third Positionist

Don't care about race;
Liberals/Neoliberals
Conservatives/Neoconservatives
Centrists

>Cred Forums was originally liberal.
LOL holy shit you newfags arnt even trying to hide it anymore. Cred Forums has always been pro freedom centrist libertarian ideals were the most dominant up until 2012 when Ron Paul lost.

You anti Cred Forums fags are more annoying than the fags who used to blame Cred Forums as being the cancer killing Cred Forums

Someone actually typed this on their keyboard

>extremist groups
>that doesn't do anything at all to push their beliefs beyond their echo chamber
you are literally the only one upset about it

The only "anything" that would work is violence, but not against minorities, against those who stand up for them. White guilt rally' Beat them up.

A bad game getting praised?
Yeah, there's no way that's going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7trmEmI5Js

>game will be praised
>SJWs are already seeing how pandering the shit is
>calling it out for what it is
nope

I dont know how you managed to with your fat sausage fingers, retarded weeb.

I can't wait for America to get nuked already.

>have extremist thoughts

we 1984 now

like really kid, are you gonna be that guy?

SICILIANS

WERE SPAWNED BY NIGGERS

>think they are going to change anything with these threads.

Are you really so far gone as to think that everyone else has an agenda when they post here just because you have an agenda? These threads happen because they are funny and prime for bantz to be had.

When will the Hasidic homeboy DLC for infiltrating the israeli-american mob gonna be available?

well technically everyone was spawned by niggers but i get your point no i don't

>Far-left
>care about race
>Liberals
>Don't care about race

This is how I know you're from Cred Forums maybe you're not a fascist but still.

Yes I do.
These kind of ''people'' can't do anything but push their irrelevant beliefs.
These political groups have different ideologies, but they behave exactly the same.

>not the laser eye version
Disappointing

I got you fampai, keep posting and I'll keep giving these fresh (You)s you love

>mfw the majority of Cred Forums oriented shitposting comes from people assblasted over Cred Forums instead of the other way around
Cred Forums is now the bogeyman.

Hangar 13 is based in San Francisco.

No it didn't, you are more cucked than the rest of us in continental Europe except Sweden/Germany

Delusional Anglos ...

>implying GAS THE KIKES FUCK GLOBALISTS SEND ALL IMMIGRANTS BACK HOME NOW aren't on extreme sides of their respective debates

That explains a lot about Cred Forums's line of discourse, really.

>so let me tell you what to believe!

go away, you are so anti-Cred Forums it hurts

Just make your own thread or hide it

Hillary will come out because being a cuckold is deeply rooted into burgerclap traditions.
All they like is seeing their wives, sisters and daughters being fucked by proud Detroitians.
They need this to leave.
America as a society is the one that prides itself of praising the flag while their women get mad black dick.

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

>arabians
>niggers
WE WUZ CALIPHS N BERBERS N SHIET

Ok

>thoughts

You haven't read the book have you?

Just shut up Donnie, you are out of your depth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangar_13_(company)

It's actually in California.

WE WUZ EMIRATES N SHIET
WE WUZ Qu'ran AND SHIET
WE WUZ MUHAMMAD N SHIET
WE WUZ JIHAD N SHIET
WE WUZ SARACENS N SHIET

>Germany still sits at a good 90% whites
Lmoa, shut up you buttblasted third worlder

You see, the moors conquered sicily. And the moors are niggers. They did so much fucking with sicilian women they changed the whole bloodline forever.

>you are so anti-Cred Forums it hurts

So, i'm against constant memeing, constant meme enforcing, constant contrarianism, contstant off-topic discussions, constant bait, constant brand fights?

>tfw i want to insult people in this thread but i'm too scared after a lad got arrested for swearing on the internet in my country

That UI design is so fucking ugly goddamn it.

San Fransisco is in California.

>implying statements being put online aren't thoughts
>implying people on Cred Forums have the guts to actually act on their thoughts without being roped into it by charismatic cult leaders

Thoughts are thoughts. Cred Forums shares theirs eagerly.

I'm a swarthy Sicilian and this is my DNA, no niggers, trace amounts of mudslimes. African DNA is rare in Sicily. Most of us have the R1b y-chromosome just like the rest of western Europe.

>push their irrelevant beliefs
>"people"

Well since you have the correct and relevant beliefs you should moderate everything that goes on here then, right? Do you fags even realize how fucking Orwellian you already are?

Erm, Liberal really means free market + civil liberties. Like the USA constitution. Liberals want a meritocracy without racial restrictions. Neoliberals take this further with wanting almost no restrictions from the government

The Americanized way of using "Liberal" to vaguely mean progressive people is wrong, and I wasn't using it.

Far-left like ANTIFA spend a lot of time on "anti-racist" causes

>I don't like it so it need to go away!
>while I'm guilty of doing the exact same shit in this very thread!

You need to go away because you didn't learn the golden rule in kindergarten

> on the internet

Cred Forums is quite secret, you can here, police literraly fear us because they can't find our IP

Why'd they make the bad guy a fucking poof?

awww poor baby. Upset you're always getting cucked by fat black cock?

It's cool that Mafia 3 has black characters. More importantly, why are Mafia 3's characters so fucking ugly?

>You need to go away because you didn't learn the golden rule in kindergarten
That instead of arguing, the best way to bait Cred Forumscucks is to claim to like a game they don't?

so that's what trump would look like as a reanimated corpse. really made me get out and vote.

you dont even remember mops faggot

>dude, why do you hate cancer so much?
>it's right-aligned cancer, so Cred Forums is supposed to love and adore it!
>could it be that you're not a *true* 4channer?

If the game is good I might buy it down the line. Since this a AAA game there will be a bazillion copies out in the wild for a fraction of the original cost. No rush to get it.

>im still fighting about it
>despite not even being able to understand he subject of what user is talking about

the thought police are coming for you user

> fat black cock
> there are people thinking that porn fantasies are any kind of standard

it was on leddit to be specific
will Hiro defend me if the popo try to bust a cap in my ass?

>>could it be that you're not a *true* 4channer?
my worst fear confirmed!!!

Can we just ban Mafia 3 threads? It's not vidya

It's a fuckin Cred Forums meme m8, they always go

>X
>White

It's usually a joke, but some spastics in Scandinavia and the like get all fussy and take it seriously with "Italians are shitskins" posts.

But most of the time it's just a very old joke

If you see Cred Forumsards posting that stuff seriously, just tell them to go back to . Sometimes pop-nationalists (The people obsessed with countries who constantly make off-topic posts about countries and role-play as them) take is seriously though

No, you hide the thread and don't respond, that is the Cred Forums way if you want to be a real "OG" you fucking faggot

Jumping in the cancer just spreads it further, you fucktard

it feeds of attention, don't give it any and see what fucking happens

I just want to talk about mafia but Cred Forums ain't having it :c

Whether it's correct or not, most people associate Liberal with social politics.

i like memes

>No, you hide the thread and don't respond, that is the Cred Forums way if you want to be a real "OG" you fucking faggot
Cred Forums's foundation is shitposting.

Good, dummy!

watched gameplay of this from our guy's utube channel
i don't get it, it looked so rough and mediocre and cutscenes were just straight garbage are people genuinely looking forward to this?

>Cred Forums's foundation is shitposting

This is how I know you just got here

It was first memes

Then Ironic shitposting

Then the cancer you know as "Cred Forums" happend and everyone just started shitposting

way to show your stripes son

Symbolic is strong here: white vs black, and the white die

WE WUZ SHARKS N SHEIT

sorry man,
game looks okay.
some technical flaws obviously.
like that grande webm and the insta teleport takedown animation.
but other than some of thoes issues the game looks pretty solid.

but imo i dont have alot of money.
so im gonna get Gears 4 instead of this game.
i feel itll last longer and ill play it more.
cant beat a good fun competitive game imo.

Remember when people released games with black people or women in it as playable characters and it wasn't deemed pandering?

What changed?

AYYO HOL UP

Hillary has nothing to do with interracial "cucking" you country-obsessed Cred Forumstard

It has brand power and marketing and most the it's audience isn't going to see all the disastrous webms we have. It'll probably do ok

WE WUZ NIGGERS 'N SHIT

What site is that from? Looks interesting

Well, you don't know what the word means then.

Nah I hear that. I intend to pick this up when the price starts to slope off. I love me some pseudo stealth third person single player games. I'm so thirsty for them I chewed through that latest splinter cell twice.

The takedowns look WAY too generous, though. :/

Seeing how she got cucked herself I can see why she'd want everyone else to feel her pain

Wasn't the last cod about private army taking over the USA?

>european jewish
>4%

>what changed
Burgerland social issues and three major AAA games coming out with black protags. Is giving people the impression that it's pandering. There's really no way to prove one way or the other. I dont really givr a shit. Honestly, Mafia 3 just looks like half-baked shit.

>:c
If you're going to viral, at least fucking try to blend in, Christ.

So funny fellow redditor!

Remember Mafia 2? Expect more of that but with slightly better gunplay and a shittier story with forced socio-political racial commentary. It will probably be just as forgettable as Mafia 2.

Why not dad?

There is really nothing to be ticked off by those twitts. wtf, guys?

>literal thought-policing

>Remember Mafia 2?
I remember that it wasn't mafia 1.

Ancestry DNA. I got it for my family a while ago for Christmas. I dunno how accurate stuff like that is but it's fun and can help point you in the right direction if you're a mutt and have some questions about your ethnicity.

What the fuck is wrong with his teeth, jawline and lips?

He looks like a zombie.

yea bro I hate Drumpf

#DildoForHildo

the last cod was about cyborgs questioning reality

Except that's exactly what happened.

Exactly my point. Mafia was a one and done IP.

i feel im craving good competitive shooters. Between MADMAX, metalgear, wither 3, and fallout 4, im kinda done 3rd person exploring adventure games.
im rellaly looking fowared to just some good pvp.
R6S is fun, but the lack of a anyone to play with is hurting. im having more fun on overmeme.

ill get M3 forsure on a sale though.
just feel like im over single player games

>Cred Forums was originally liberal
Cred Forums was and is supposed to be apolitical you retarded fucking nigger. Racism, violent pictures, profane language and insensitivity was always part of this place from the start.

This.
Despite the obsession of greedy devs, not every game needs to become a franchise.

stop please complaining about nigger being in mafia

the story is that he and his lowlife nigger friends made some knock-off bandit organization in highschool called "black mafia" and he arrives home from Vietnam just to see the real mafia torch the nigger mafia because they owed them money. that's fine and mafia was probably a pretty generic term by that time (it certainly is nowadays)

why not complain instead about the game looking like hot shit - terrible graphics, physics, shitty arcade driving, same old cover shooting crap, AI looks like trash too, nothing looks good

you can make a good game about niggers, this game just isn't good

>OH MY GOD! oh my god oh my god oh my god

Yeah, and now this place is sensitive as shit considering Cred Forums cries at nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
this was posted in the other m3 thread...
WUT

If you like tactical realism like R6S, you might really enjoy Arma III. It also has a very live community.

Trump is tanking, and the polls are still behind, showing the downturn from his first debate disaster.

They haven't caught up to the fallout from the tax scandal october surprise

Trump will lose, and you shills will finally leave us alone

DUNKY, THIS IS MY SWAMP!

God damn that is some shitty AI.

>That AI at :48
>GLOWS AROUND ENEMIES THROUGH WALLS

Good god, forget the social messages, this game looks to have dreadful gameplay

wow, i don't remember mafia 2 AI being this bad

We all know that you, pollacks, are just a reskinned version of sjws

Black protagonists are fine, nobody cares in Watch Dogs 2, nobody cared in Prototype and nobody cared in GTA because their race either fit in the context of the game or was completely a non-issue. The reason everyone is making a big stink about it now is for historical revisionism (Battlefield 1) or just not fitting in the setting (Mafia 3).

Do people play arma3 competitively?
all i ever see are people playing mods.

what's the song?

That was 2nd to last CoD. Most recent CoD was a long stupid hallucination while your character died in surgery.

>those vaccination tweets
AHAHAHAHAHA holy shit. What a scumbag

>nobody cares in Watch Dogs 2
What?
>nobody cared in Prototype
Cred Forums did, I remember it. Didn't help that the game was supposedly worse than original.
>nobody cared in GTA
Simpler times.
>just not fitting in the setting (Mafia 3)
Nigger protag fits perfectly in the whole "New Orleans crime scene" setting. It's a great hook, the game is just putrid shit.

>#WhitesAgainstTrump
i hope hes infertile

people cared in prototype 2, because it along with the worse gameplay lead to the series getting shitcanned.

How can you say "nobody cared" when the game was literally the death of the IP for the explicit reason of it NOT being mercer and being some random guy, who was black for no reason at all except for the purposes of some dumb race bait drama shit.

doesn't matter, he'll be raising his wife's son anyways

I hope so. We need less breeders in general.

True Faith by New Order

different developers from san francisco are fumbling around

If you're a leftist, please kill yourself.

Thanks, numale cucks.

I mean, surely there's SOME reason all the women you're into prefer black men over you, right? It must be something about THEM, not you. Right???

A doctor recently reported that the majority of males who vote for her have "low T".

As if he'll ever procreate

I'm a man and I'd like to fuck a black women. And an asian one. Maybe some other ethnicity too. It's basic curiosity, really.

MANY SUCH CASES

That sounds totally baseless.

>read thread
>wonder where the flags went
Heh

Looking at the shitty dialogue of the executions makes me think of this being white guilt version of Hatred

Don't most viter have low test? Young people aren't exactly a prime voting demographic. People over the age of 60 have shriveled balls and vote every election.

YOur games are political, cunt. What the fuck did you think gamergate was about? Video games fucking suck now and SJWs are to blame.

Whiteface on black people looks hideous.

Trump is a fucking chode and an embarrassment to reasonable white people.

And I suspect you are too.

>MUH ETHICS IN JOURNALISM
Back to 8ch!

Young people have lower test than their grandparents
My Grandfather was a hair fucker who could bend a steel bar from 5o years of mining and now that I take test I'm starting to look more like he did at my age

apparently only 25% of white males are voting for Hillary

really makes you thinkaq2w

this place is sensitive because nu males reddit newfags are joining this shit place.

>Nigger protag fits perfectly in the whole "New Orleans crime scene" setting

Don't call it Mafia then, call it Sleeping Pitbulls or some shit. You can play up tons of inner-crime family drama without having to use a minority for progressive points.

i dislike this hashtag because it implies racial groups behave as organizations and enforces racial structures despite this ignorant assclown's attempt to not be racist

and yes i am white

I hate myself.

I've always felt kind of bad because I've never been attracted to black women. Had one throw herself at me so I figured what the hell and went through it. She was gross tho. Was on the rag so I stuck it in her ass. Know she doesn't reflect on everyone but that experience kind of quashed my curiosity.

>If I classify myself as goodwhite the nogs won't kill and rape me

So how much is Correct the Record paying you

abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad

Fuck off, retard.

>uses r/TheDonald buzzwords
>accuses others of reddit

That's still way to big of a % of people voting for someone that wants to discriminate against them

But apart from Whites they actually tend to barring a few outliers

can i get a source dickhead

ran off together with leafy's

Looks like Gregg Popovich

>taking Cred Forums seriously
>they think hillary is a leftist-liberal-commie or whatever
>she's a fucking right winger that just looks liberal compared to trump's right wingedness
>try moving to europe where a left wing political party is actually left wing instead of centre-right

>a jew talking shit about someone's lack of chin

What is this, opposite day?

what outliers? be more specific guy

Confirmed redditor
Cred Forums started as an hentai and anime circlejerk for moot and his friends
Fucking newfag

Faggots that scream Cred Forums should be globally banned.

They're the new barneyfags and their passion is too wide to cover.

>preacher
>jew
lol look at this faggot

It's a part of a franchise (like Prey), it does feature Italian mafia heavily and mafia is a pretty generic term for organized crime anyway.

I mean jeez, people love to bash on niggers for being criminals but it's not like actual mafia is better because they're white. Shit, original Mafia deconstructed it pretty heavily - you start by working on the "good" mafioso and killing ones working for the "bad" one, but then you have to deal with heavier moral stuff.

Preacher, ironically, was too preachy for me.

>try moving to europe
Basically impossible to do legally/if you are white

>kill whites
Nigga the last time I checked the mafia was Italian.
I swear we (when I mean we the people that are actually looking forward to play this) can't even have a thread without all this shit posting. Also a mob/mafia doesn't have a color.

twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/780067273088331776/photo/1

>fat old white guy
>"THEY OBVIOUSLY DID THIS TO MAKE FUN OF MUH TRUMP"

You're doing this to yourselves, you do know that, right?

This. I can't lurk tg for five minutes without seeing some dipshit scream POL POL POL MUH POL GO BACK TO POL.

After a while I thought it was just someone doing it deliberately to piss people off, but then I found someone complaining about "Cred Forumsacks on tg" on a discord chat.

dude, it was the only game about italian mafia, they blew it.

>europe
Spain here, the only relevant parties are the conservative ones.
The biggest leftist party, and only relevant leftist party this country has ever had, one that has been around for decades since the end of our dictatorship, literally self-destructed a few days ago.

Like Ben Carson style black conservatives who account for no more than a single digit percentage point of the black population

Wealth plays a more significant factor in determining who whites vote for than race

>twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/780067273088331776/photo/1
this is actually very enlightening thank you

>European """""""""""Conservatives""""""""""""
m8 even in the UK the only part that's even center right is UKIP

You're either deliberately ignoring a few things about his design to make a shitty point or you're genuiely retarded. Either way, don't ever post in this thread again.

It's also because of the abortions.

You were saying?

Even spanish and swiss publications noted the similarities to Trump.

I got 100 bucks that says this is the first white guy who says 'nigger' and says it no less than 30 times.

So you're actually saying just because it's a fat old white dude, it must be Trump? I wouldn't talk about your senpai like that.

It was /nu/ then /news/ you cuck

WE

Yeah because skin color = culture, Jaimacans are totes african americans huh? Italians and irish definitely = Caucasian. PC politics is retarded and only cares about skin color.

this is more because they HAVE been treated as a monolith for centuries due to the race-based system of slavery in the americas and the invention/classification of races starting in 1700s. Black people vote democrat bc they represent their interests of social justice (usually) and of promising to fix income inequality. This is more of a social factor than a politically explicit one.

Also you're about the whites voting on wealth but thats also more on region and education too. For example my friend's father is wealthy but did not go to college and he's very pro-trump and a vehement racist.

I wanna fuck that dumb bunny

It's a joke man, christ.

Cringy seeing the rest of Cred Forums fall for Cred Forums memes

>Hair
>Exagerated artificial tan
>Same chin
>Same body shape

I think you're just pulling my leg.

No m8 you are a outsider racial realism and anti politcally correct culture came over from old sa and my tank is fight. You were not apart of the great migration or the irc channels

It doesn't matter if the MC is black I said
It doesn't mean they're trying to force an agenda I said
They're not pulling a watch dogs 2 I said

Like I honestly have nothing against playing as a dindu GTA SA and Urban Chaos had kangs as protagonists and those games are great.

But they were also made before SJW's and white apologists worked in the gaming industry.

They are going full Division with shit like the kkk and Donald Trumps good twin brother if the full game is full of shit like that then the game is going to be cancer.

And they will blame racism.

Niggers

>Race is just skin color

I don't remember when it was /nu/, only came here in 2008 or so. Almost 9 years, and I still feel like a newfag.

>Hillary supporters

>JFK Reloaded, which was fittingly built on the first Mafia engine.

Shit, then I'm really impressed by the ballistic physics of that game, then.

>you can't shoot tanks of cars to make them explode
That's a very unlikely thing to happen in real life too.

I think it's pretty clear that there's a racial identity thing there too, and very few whites; even ones you would class as racist, are capable of seeing whites as a group with interests

That could also be because College teaches generally far left things and has done for half a century

don't be gross, user

>GTA SA
I dunno about you but I knew of a lot of people who didn't want to play SA when it came out because "who wants to play as a nigger?" and a lot of them weren't even white but spics and chinks.

>hair
not even close to trumps
>fake tan
what are you even talking about?
>same chin
>same body shape
he's fatter than trump

seriously, you guys need to find other shit to nitpick like oh i don't know, the fucking gameplay. this shit is getting any discussion about this game nowhere.

Europe has left, centrist, conservative and rightist parties. Actual, real, rightism not found in North America

The US only has 2 kosher conservative neoliberal parties. ((Republicans)) being a grotesque mix of neoliberalism, zionism and fundie pop-religion

Which is why Europe is obviously the source of the Alt-Right and all the new rightist authors are over there

The original Mafia has hitscan weapons. Not sure about Hidden and Dangerous, though, but if it doesn't I didn't really notice it.

What a fucking piece of filth.

I actually feel dirty reading all that.

Of course, but it was a part of mafia in the first 2 games. Why cut it out now?

hispanics are racist as fuck. I worked at a flea market in southern colorado for years and it blew my mind when I first saw nonwhites talking wild shit about black people (but I was like, 15)

In that picture he looks like Stephen Fry

Identitarianism stems from Europe

the alt-right is still pretty america centric and revolves around traditionally american racial theories

see
People ironically support her just because Trumps shills have become so unfathomably annoying this election cycle

as a german, he is right. Crimerate rose to incredible heights (for germany atleast) ever since the mass-refugees came into this land. Fuck, my left-wing thinking little sister even said that there were 2 rapes dones by refugees at the school she goes to which currently "educates" those (called Emergency Classes) and this isnt a singular case. On facebook there were some other parents which reported on rapes in school which have such classes now, those posts have been deleted though and rapes in schools was something that barly happend, if at all.
What is currently happening in germany is realy scary. And the worst thing is, I dont know what I can do to even the situation out. The AfD may be against refugees, but they are also against women rights (which is ironic since their leader is female) and against crippled people. But on the other hand, CDU, the green party, FPD, the left and the SPD are all extreme-left-wing parties that want even more refugees, SPD went even so far to claim that the islamisation is something germany should feel proud of.
Sent help please

I mean, it's pretty understandable for people to get pissed when their home board gets inundated with threads like this. The dialogue on Cred Forums with regards to politics has gone off the fucking deep end due to Cred Forums becoming more of a stormfront staging area than a place for people to blow off steam. In general it's taken a steaming shit on the board, at least if you don't come here for constant prattling about whether or not white women want to fuck black men.

Is that shooped or an actual screenshot?

The thing is that Cred Forumsacks never keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums.

If you want to have your designated shitposting board then keep it there.

I would love to kill Stephen Fry

He's probably fucked so many little boys behind closed doors at the BBC

new orleans had its own italian mafia. look it up.

except The_Donald on reddit already did tons of shit for Trump's campaign and changed the political field completely. pretty much every piece of news comes from either them or wikileaks

Man I can't wait for Trump to get BTFO so Cred Forums can shit itself out of existence.

I agree, whites have less of an racial identity because they the majority along with the factors that they placed on top of the racial hierarchy
also how are we having a civil discussion about race on Cred Forums

I actually hope Trump wins so every liberal shits themselves and goes mad. It means I'll have something to watch in November safely in my home in the UK.

>Ramming into cars blows them up instantly
>Those animations
>That clipping everything
>That AI
>That sound design
>THAT FUCKING GRENADE SCENE

Jesus christ it's going to be so bad

And they're going to fucking blame the failure on racists

I'd just convert to Islam, remember women were the ones that welcomed the refugees :^)
Also yeah Germany is going to be a muslim country in a few decades and there is nothing you can do aout it

I hope Trump wins just so the circus that is all of America to get even more entertaining. Shillary will never generate as many tears as Trump will.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, buddy.

What the fuck are you talking about

Italians are simply white and would be seen as such inside and out around the world

Why is the protag such an ugly fucking nigger?

They used to be but the pendulum is swinging too far, we reached a pretty good place in the nineties with racial harmony although more work was needed but now whites feel under attack and are finding a racialised identity again, and blacks are becoming ever more radicalised in their racial identity

because there are better ways to get your point across than cuckspamming

It won't. It will improve. All the partisan-shitters, kosher conservatives and other normies who care about US elections will go back to facebook/Fox News.

The old guard, the alt-right, third positionist, fashy, natsocs and ancaps and the like will still remain once the dreadful election circus finally ends and things go back to normal

Cred Forums and the rest of Cred Forums improved a lot in late 2012 when the elction ended and all the kosher-cons and progressive-dems left.

Fucking US presidential elections...

but that terminology is completely wrong

do people pay for this book?

>7.62 millimeter. Full. Metal. Jacket

>if you don't like Donnie Dump, Cred Forums, and all the off-topic misguided hero worshipping, you're a shill

If thinking that keeps your reality from falling apart, don't let me stop you. Whether you embarrass yourself or not is your own business.

True Romance user

That identity politics only give a fuck about skin color and not culture or country you are from. Irish got treated way fucking worse than africans yet no one give a shit cause lol their skin is white. Also telling us to call all black people African Americans even though Jamaicans and parts of the middle east are filled with black people that ARENT FUCKING AFRICAN

lovin every trigger

I can't believe anyone supports hillary to be honest with you. The Clintons are so fucking corrupt I cannot wrap my mind around it.

Same shit in southern Italy. We already have bad crimerates and unemployment up to 50% and now we have these fucking do-gooders clamoring to get housing and jobs for all these fucking Libyans while real Italians get their daughters raped by niggers and mugged by moslems and then the aid workers go on an apologistic rant about how we're racists. Send them to a country that actually has fucking jobs you twat. We don't even have McDonalds or Walmart here to get a meager minimum income and migrants are getting favoritism, and the biggest culprit in that favoritism is the fucking church. These priest go out of their way to bend over backwards and get them shit that they would never do for actual poor Italians. Fuck the Catholic church and fuck these aid workers. And fuck any goddam Berber speaking shithead that tries to tell me he's a Syrian refugee. I can see right through you.

I would've just shot her

free-csgo-skin.com/?id=d7ba81

Can't have a Mafia 3 thread w/o this.

> Irish got treated way fucking worse than africans yet no one give a shit cause lol their skin is white.

Good little sassenach.

It'll make what happened with the WCiA awards look like a kids' tea party.
I can't fucking wait.

I am certain of two things

1. You have never been to Cred Forums or you take things at face value.
2. You do not understand the meaning of the terms "extremist" and "echo chamber."

honestly, the us should have stepped up and taken more refugees because we have a place to put them and more experience with mass immigration and living with a heterogeneous culture. germany was ill-prepared for the wave of syrian refugees, and had no real plan to integrate this massive increase in urban population into everyday society. let alone the fact that some german politicians who recognize there is an issue care more about enacting childish policies that do little more than piss off the local muslim populace instead of actually dealing with the problems of extreme poverty, lack of education, and cultural identity. the german political apparatus is failing to act decisively about anything, and that's part of the reason fascism is gaining ground in europe again.

Murricah is fucked

if liberals win, they are going to fuck their own country. If republicans win, the liberals are going to make a new civil war,

whoever wins you lose Murricah.

I can't believe anyone is actually supporting any candidate. They're both just so fucking two-faced.

Because no liberal opinion would never hold up in a free and open Debate.
Liberals no this and therefore censor everything that goes against them

That must be parody.

What does this have to do with my point?

Did you reply to the wrong post?

I'm not even irish I'm romanian gypsy yet I'm also "white"

I wouldn't say completely.

>If republicans win, the liberals are going to make a new civil war

Which they will lose soundly because there are FAR few of them than there are normies/right-wingers.

Dude, modern Yakuza is mostly conformed by Koreans and people from other asian countries. The average japanese is too busy working till dead or being NEET while watching anime.

95% of clinton supporters I've seen have been passive and inoffensive

95% of the Trump supporters have been pushy spammers, cringy turbo-patriots and reinvigorated neocons

>I'm not even irish I'm romanian gypsy yet I'm also "white"

no

no you are not

Honestly though it seems romani are so shit even SJW's can't bring themselves to defend the theiving bastards

that's not what i saw last monday my nigga

And you're playing into the Hibernian's schemes.

This
Hence why liberals even on Cred Forums espouse cals for censoeship

blick.ch/life/games/mafia-3-angeschaut-schiessereien-am-und-auf-dem-mississippi-id5207862.html

>Dort spannt Don Sal Marcano mit seinem Bruder zusammen, der nur als Uncle Lou bekannt ist – und gewisse Ähnlichkeiten mit Donald Trump aufweist.

es.ign.com/mafia-iii-ps4/104441/preview/e3-2016-mafia-3-avance-multiplataforma

>ras una explosión en el barco, y considerando que ya hemos llegado a un nivel de spoilers por el que el juego quizás ya se expone demasiado, la última sección es en una persecución por el pantano en la que sigilosamente flanqueamos al enemigo con apariencia de Donald Trump

It's not exclusive to Cred Forums at least.

That's actually a far closer resemblance than Trump, yeah. But Cred Forums is easily triggered.

source?

Yeah you're right I'm not white. Doesn't stop me from being lumped in with them because of my skin color.

normies are only right wing in the deep south, which have a lot of land mass but are not populous

DELETE Cred Forums! Race war now! I HATE BEING WHITE.

I would have to attribute to the cause of the pendulum swinging to the internet becoming mainstream. People notice and react to police brutality/killings of Black Americans more so because these videos of violence can be spread much more easily and before these incidents the police carrying them out would be buried by the department covering their own ass. Also the election of Obama indirectly opened a greater dialogue about race.
Now people can post that shit and white people feel challenged by their privilege because the discussion of how white people dont get mishandled by the police comes with the video too.

Also in the nineties Rodney King happened so this issue of police brutality being recorded is not new or exclusive to our decade.

figuratively I AM SILLY the post.

it's comprised mostly of burakumin

You mean when the questions and narratives were already pc as a prerequisite?

The amount of "regressives" are always overblown out of proportion. And the fact that they are anti-gun, gives them an even less advantage.

>ARENT FUCKING AFRICAN
you mean american? they are of african ancestry, retard

Take the wojack mask off and you might find a pink flesh tone underneath.

I hope there's a race war and the niggers win and kill me because I already hate my life and am too chicken shit to become an hero.

>no witnesses

Yeah... but why call is Mafia? Why not call is "The White Genocide"?

Stop posting Mafia III on Cred Forums when it belongs to Cred Forums.

Most people live in big cities that are predominantly liberal. Why did we give you internet access if you weren't going to do any basic research?

Meanwhile in Poland we're going full retard in the opposite direction. It got to the point where we had cases of people getting beaten up just for speaking a foreign language in public. I've personally heard tards shout slogans like "Poland for Poles" at Polish-speaking immigrants, exchange students or even tourists, something I have never seen happen before.
I don't know, maybe we should all move to Czechia. They seem like the sanest people in this corner of the world.

Except the oposite is happening and more people are being eed pilled on thr idocracy of blacks snd black issues for instance whites are killed per capita more by the police than blacks by simple statistics

>white people dont get mishandled by the police

lol

RICH people is the word you are looking for you poor faggot

We are talking about Jamaicans and Black people that have lived in the Middle East for thousands of years. They obviously aren't fucking african. And there is no reason to call them African Americans in America. We are talking about identity politics in America only caring about skin color.

raffles are dead

The only liberal position at the debate was anti-NAFTA/TPP sentiment from Trump. Both are centre-right conservatives.

>but they are also against women rights (which is ironic since their leader is female)
If that's the case, maybe take a step back and see if whatever's being said about this party's feeling on women might be getting overblown.

>misunderstanding american political spectrum completely
>trying to compare it to european political spectrum
>trump isn't even that right wing, just taking the standard GOP stance on social issues which he doesn't really give a fuck about
>not knowing bernie's the commie and killary's the most corrupt official in history
>not knowing that half the parties in europe are flat out communists

what about donald's views isn't pc? the debate centered around substantive policy like his economic outlook, foreign policy, and domestic plans for the future. "gas the kikes race war now" doesn't fit in the realm of substantive policy because it's both impossible and disastrous for everybody. there's certainly a realm where both conservative and liberal ideologies are correct in some why, hence why there are a lot of moderates in america. that being said, trump got torched because he was underprepared and clinton had a grasp on foreign policy.

I would argue that the issue with American police is not explicitly racialised but more due to the massive militirisation and poor community relations that have occured in high crime areas in the US

Black people tend to commit more crime and therefore tend to be more likely victim to this although it's more of a vicious cycle

And whites are now exposed to just how much large sections of the black community hate them for their race, as well as black racialised crime against whites

Honestly at this point the only agreeable solution I can see would be complete and utter seperation of white and black Americans as the rift is unlikely to ever be healed and will only deepen year on year, something which was planned and should have happened after the civil war ended

Czechia has the highest opinion about israel, a shitton of gook immigrants and the population is just as retarded as Goymoney's.

>Even games that are called Mafia are now being diversified by wussy American liberals
What a time to be alive

>and living with a heterogeneous culture

Oh child. Islam tolerates nothing but Islam, and even then those ass backwards child rapists can't tolerate each other because one believes Mohammad never farted and the other believes he farted nonstop, while a third sect believes he only farts every other day.

it's going to be so funny to post this picture when he loses

>If republicans win, the liberals are going to make a new civil war
if anything, they'll make civil protest

Well this is what happens when you force replacement immigration on every country, people get jumpy and paranoid

>misunderstanding american political spectrum completely
The American political spectrum is one big misunderstanding.

No m8 its simpler than that the debtes are liberal and pc in nature one could simply ask whats hillarys view on open borders and how importing unskilled labor will benifit the black and lower income Americans and we would see again the left floundering but instead we talk about things trump said that was not ordained pc

hillary's proposed changes to the tax code are fairly liberal, as were her stances with regards to women's rights and racial tension. aside from that, hillary's platform is pretty liberal. she proposes universal healthcare and income redistribution, both liberal hallmarks.

Police are not inherently white, so police brutality isn't racist issue.

What makes it racial issue is black community being dangerous.

Yep. And we don't have those those cuck genes that Northern Europeans do.

I hope Trump wins because imagine all the fucking memes we will miss out on... Trump is a ego guy and loves to be on the spotlight, when Shillary becomes president, she is going to hide in obscurity (her sickness yada yada). The times we will probably ever get to see her on TV is maybe once a during the state of the union.

If she hid from the presidential nominee election and took 14 months just to do an interview, imagine when she already won the presidency?

Trump not winning would be a lose for meme potential itself.

haha what a funny little cuck you are!

back to reading marx with you

Cred Forums can't even properly discuss the very topic it was made for.

All it has is shitposting and seig heils.

You answered your own question

They really need to be autobanned from the rest of the website.

Thanks for reminding me of this. Peak Obama.

It will also be the worst thing the left as a movement as it will continue down its stagnant path and the liberal media will again have years of not funny tip toeing and a lack of a hard target in a already dying medium and the left in general will lose all semblance to counter culture

>Man I can't wait for NX to get BTFO so Cred Forums can shit itself out of existence.

depends on the thread, a lot of it is very civil,especially brit/pol/
I just wish they weren't so quick to jump down the throat of dissent and would actually dissect the arguments of sincere contrarians

You dumb faggot, they'll just overrun all the other boards.

>Cred Forums can't even properly discuss the very topic it was made for.

>implying any board on this site actually discusses its topic

>bloody screen
>muzzle flash fucked up
>lincoln can take several bursts in the back at point blank
>weak gun sound all around

Pol stands for politcally incorrect m8

What?

>black and queer

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FUCKING VIDEO GAMES IN THIS THREADS
WHOA
Cred Forums IS TRULY THE SAVIOR WE NEED

>Police are not inherently white, so police brutality isn't racist issue.
that's the stupidest statement I have seen in a while. You don't need to be white to be racist.
>What makes it racial issue is black community being dangerous.
If police equal black with dangerous, then IT IS a racist issue. It is the officer's DUTY to apprehend each suspect as an individual and to only asses the situation on non-arbitrary elements. failing to do that is incompetence at best.

>Cred Forums can't even properly discuss the very topic it was made for

Because Cred Forums can, right? Or any fucking board on this site except /m/.

Yeah, back to actually understanding political theory instead of making up my own shit for me.

Cred Forums can't even properly discuss the very topic it was made for.

All it has is shitposting.

Why do liberals always get so easily triggered by oppising opinions?

>wanting to discuss videogames

Fuck off back to /vg/

You mean like the Cred Forumscucks that have been spamming this board with Mafia threads crying about a black guy?

extremism, m8. they're too hopped up on their pepes to slow down and talk their views out with someone who disagrees.

>he said, offended that liberals had an opposing opinion to his

At least he recognizes it's the only reason he got the job.

/m/ is a gundam seed containment board that was never good.
lol no /vg/ is a porn board and nothing more.

definitive proof that Cred Forums is the board that should get axed

check wikipedia.

>I'll just go back to my board that isn't riddled with Cred Forums garbage.
Cred Forums? /ck/?

Bought it. It's shit.

hahahahahahahaha

Because this is what will happen if Conservatives win.

/m/ went to absolute fucking shit.

Man, its a shame that this game is protected by Denuvo. The thought that someone is even is considering on getting this game because of this reason is almost hysterical. This game needs to be pirated.

>creators of the game forced a metric fuckton of libtard nigger pandering into the game
>seemingly made it solely for that purpose
>people mock it because it's pathetic and the game looks like shit anyways
>G-GO BACK TO Cred Forums!!!!!
There are times to tell people to go back to Cred Forums, such as when American presidential election shit is posted in completely unrelated threads. Mocking beta male cuckold developers for being nigger lovers has nothing to do with Cred Forums except WHOA BOTH BOARDS HAVE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE BLACKS!!!!!

Argentina

If my ps4 and xbone are good for ONE thing, it's being able to rent new releases with denuvo for a few bucks a day.

Usually 1 day is all it takes, anyway. Beat far cry 4 and primal, and d44m, and dudesexmandiddle all in a day each. redbox is pretty cool.

Fear mongering is the chosen weapon of the liberals.

That's a shame.

what does that have to do with anything? do you actually think bringing in about 100k to 150k people spread across the country would do fuckall to anything? especially considering how fundamentalist our christian majority is.

>Homosexuals are executed regularly for "promoting the Gay Agenda".

Okay so this is just Sharia Law then.

how delusional can you be?
still butthurt about bernie?

What happened comrades?

The left being completely co-opted by neo-liberalism via it's weaknessess

If all violence done to a black thug is racist, then the word "racist" has lost it's meaning

If a large mob of women chant to kill all cops, that doesn't make the cops misogynist.

Hilarious.

The Religious Right promotes their own Christian brand of Sharia. They are no different, other than that they are currently pacified.