Why it's so perfect?

Why it's so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbXwpa1mz6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You apepar to have posted the wrong NFS but fear not user, I shall correct your mistake.

CLICK, POW
NINE THOU

It just is.

underground 2 > most wanted

High Stakes was great too.

>why it's so perfect

>rubberbanding

No user, it's shit.

MW is the nigger of Need for Speed.

I'm playig Underground 2 right now and having a blast.
I intend to skip MW and go with Carbon after it.

A good middle ground between the Underground games and the NFSs before it

...is what I would say if I didn't have to deal with cops outside of races

Yeah but its no hot pursuit.

>but it's no hot pursuit
...How? The PC version is just HP with double the tracks, a career mode, and visible car interiors

Cause they chose fun over realism.
The most retarded thing about this is how they removed car customization in later games and later reintroduced it as revolutionary.

what's the newest one like? shit right?

Carbon fixes AI issues and re introduces the entire custom system.

But carbon feels bland as fuck, a lot more sterile and soulless. Canyon races are cool tho.

I just started a new campaign a few days ago. At blacklist 4 right now. Decides to get a viper for endgame.

Stop being a bitch nigga and get a punto with junkman parts.

The physics are different.

I like the snek though

At least make sure to fine tune the suspension on options menu.

Viper have more acceleration but Corvette have more handling and top speed, pick your poison.

Carbon was better

don't forget Porsche Unleashed.

if you're a wigger maybe.

>those godlike blacklists' cars near the endgames
EA really knew how to pleased their customers back then
except for you, Ronnie's DB9. you suck

Was Bull's Mercedes any good? I don't think I've used that one that much.

Blacklist cars have amazing design, except the damn DB9.

And getting the BMW back at the end of the game put the cherry on top of it.

Shame that you can't get Razor mustang without cheating.

I think it had the best top speed in the game iirc

Bull Mercedes is just a SLR with some different body kit and black. SLR is prone to understeer tho.

every blacklists cars from Ming's to Bull's are worth to have
except once again, Ronnie's DB9

just get the blacklist vinyl mod

I remember that main cars I used:

>first guy's VW
>other guy's Supra
>Cayman
>Gallardo
>Murcielago
>SLR McLaren

>understeer

I remember that, it handled like a tank.

My favorite car was a Ford GT I customized myself, hit 413 KM/H in it.

best cop chases
GTA a shit

also that police scanner

youtube.com/watch?v=qbXwpa1mz6g

I really prefer Lamborghinis in the game, they handle pretty damn well.

But for some Races I always have a Lotus Elise because shit is too damn small and qt.

BUMP

I just played MW again recently and that police chatter is extremely well acted, it's fucking surreal

>Attention all units, Attention all units, suspect is heading eastbound at high speed driving a silver BMW.

That stuttering and the half sentences really make it realistic when you're in a chaotic chase. Also dispatch was a qt.

I never noticed rubberbanding, I even raped Razor by a mile in the final race on normal difficulty.

Stevie wonder has never seen the sun, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>yfw "condition is now level 5, I repeat, level 5"

Not him but, rubberbanding is more noticeable when you constantly upgrade your car or keeping buying new stuff every time.

The AI is supposed to keep at your level. Use a starter car and you pretty much break it.

>tfw wrecking Cross

>mfw sending cross flying.

The game have up to heat 8 in the files, but only black edition challenge uses heat 8.

Heat 8 is just heavy SUVs.

That can't be right

The newest Most Wanted was a slow, floaty, boat feeling shit game trying to cash in on an old name. I played it for ~20 hours on 360 trying to enjoy it but it kept finding new ways to piss me off. Can't even remember my mountain of complaints for the game but I think half of them would be null if the game wasn't named "Most Wanted" because now we get to specify "the good one" and "the bad one" which is just fucking stupid and annoying.

Also the damn M3 GTR is a DLC.

A FUCKING ICONIC CAR IS A DAMN DLC.

>playing this game to 70s rock on tape
>the game is inproved by this

It's not. It's too long.

Hahaha classic

The last stretch of an arcadey racing game should always be as long as the rest of the game. I hate racing games where your car's performance is halted by your progression, only to have a handful of races where you can appreciate your beast unbound. Especially if the online mode doesn't break down cars into different performance categories. Most Wanted did a good job of this.

Replayed MW this year and it's finally feeling a little dated. A native widescreen mode, some texture resolution bumps, and other little things could easily breath some life into it but whatever.

Shame that EA decided to reboot the damn thing.

And Blackbox is dead to boot. But If I remember undercover on PS2/Wii uses a tweaked Rockport map.

Did we really need a reboot for a game like NFS?

Criterion is making the games now, Blackbox devs made the games till 2010.

Also Most Wanted is one of best selling NFS to date.

>The last stretch of an arcadey racing game should always be as long as the rest of the game.

[Burnout 3 intensifies]

Everything after Most Wanted was constantly being described as "not as good as MW lol" so EA came up with this brilliant idea to keep making NFS titles more and more shitty but bring back the name Most Wanted. It was a shameless cash grab. It wasn't NFS being rebooted so much as it was Most Wanted.
The new Hot Pursuit was 9/10 amazing though. Apparently is was going to be a Burnout game or was one but was named and kitted to be a NFS. (Not completely sure on this one though, this is just shit I read on Cred Forums years ago)

Hot pursuit 2010 is basically NFS 1: super turbo redux edition.

holy shit i didn't even know this game existed is it any good?

I'd rather play HP1 or 2

Most Wanted is really fun. Try the Lamborghini Countach.

Shitty physics. 1/2

Because
HAND OF BLOOOOOOOD

>The new Hot Pursuit was 9/10 amazing though

Compared to HP2 it was like a 5/10

I fucking called this shit when the first teaser came on. That overly dramatic camera angle on every drift was so fishy. I rewatched it trying to place the car on the road from a traditional angle and it looked just like Shift in my head and there it is.

them graphix tho

>that sharp cold turn.

Graphics look good but shit don't carry the game.

Why does nobody talk about
>Need 4 Speed: Rivals

>the silky smooth NFS

Lack of a real multiplayer mode, launch title for 8th gen console, not on Steam. It's really good though. Pirated it and enjoying it as a single player distraction. Story's writing is better than any NFS has any right being.

Because it was just HP2010 with an open world and no pause button

It´s EA man, why are you suprised?

Is it Hot Pursuit ?

To be fair though, you can tune your car to have crazy sticky traction to really slippery. I don't think it's fair to judge the game based on this webm, since you're pretty free to do what you want with handling.

That's full drift sans a steering sensitivity option.

FRESH OUT THE HOUSE
GOT THE BEAT

>underaged faggots having nostalgia goggles for rice again

wrong game faggot

>not 2 SE
>not Porsche
>not Hot Pursuit '98
stop posting anytime