I don't like online games

> I don't like online games

>I supplement my lack of real social interaction with online video games

What is wrong with this.....?

I don't like online games

>I have opinions
*tips*

I like online games but only if they don't have (or rarely use) chat.

I only play Battlefield online. What does that make me?

>It's another "I posted a funny image because I'm incapable of making a point" thread

What do you expect from Cred Forums? They probably can't even hold a conversation on Cred Forums let alone something with an identity attached to it. Forget face to face interaction. We would get Cred Forums to like video games before that happens.

It's essentially a safe place. There are no real repercussions. You can move from one community, teamspeak, discord, etc with relative ease and learned next to nothing about social behavior. This is why you get social anxiety.

I still don't get what's wrong in all of this

Go outside and try to hold a 5 minute conversation with a stranger.

I genuinely prefer single player games to multiplayer ones

>implying i ever go outside
seriously, why people judge other people based on the number of social interactions they have? Do they make them better?

there is no fun in playing with bots
I'll make exception with city building games, and games with great campaign but their are rare these days

I also don't like online games

>I don't like singleplayer games

>I like online games

Normalfags value their existence based on social interactions. Without them, they may as well not be breathing.

>I shitpost on Cred Forums on Monday afternoons instead of having a job

>everyone is american
and im american

>I like video games

>their
>them
>they

nigger learn to speak and clarify your pronouns better

i got what you were saying but whether or not you have real social interactions, you're a worse person if you can't speak correctly

>""men"" who hate competitive multiplayer games because they're too wimpy to git gud

>having a job
>being on Cred Forums, a website for NEETs only
pick one

>""men"" who feel the need to "git gud"

>anime girl posters

>"""men""" who think hitting buttons faster than other men makes them """"alpha""""

>I only play offline games

>using a picture of jan oort, one of the smartest people alive, to insult someone

lmao

Whats wrong with that?

>"""""men"""" who can only git gud at videogames so they hold that as a standard

Shouldn't the smug anime face be at the bottom? I mean, it does nothing just to post that

haha, ur fat

Why is the human body so shit

Fun fact: I actually have less ease in the Internet than in real life, because i don't know who the fuck i'm talking to.

How did the cat survive?

they have 9 lives.duh

If I had to guess, maybe it has a part to do with them fanning out their bodies like a flying squirrel to lessen the fall speed.

i like online. i dont like forced online.

>"""men""" who use skill at video games to define their self-worth

How is it liking online games edgy?

You retards will use the tip fedora meme for anything you don't like now.

Curious thing, if the cat had fallen from a lower height, say, one story lower, it would have probably died.

Also, how the fuck did he got there? Was he in a window?

Their bones are loosely connected to each other so their skeletal structures act as shock absorbers. It's also why they can squeeze through impossible small holes.

>he doesn't think that this is the same as real life

If things get fucked up with RL stranger you literally always have the choice of never seeing them again, you retarded autistic cowards.

So you can safely practice and experiment with social interaction. And if that fails, videogames are also great for practicing mass shootings.

>joke
>you

>If things get fucked up with RL stranger you literally always have the choice of never seeing them again
What if that person is a coworker or a classmate?

>I like games where I have to depend on a server that I have no control over that keeps the game running

why would i ever do that?

Someone post that webm of the cat on a ledge in like a hotel lobby and the staff knock it off. I remember it flailing like crazy and it clipped the fucking desk near the bottom. Fukkn DED.

That's not a stranger. It's no longer an analogy with talking to anons on Cred Forums at that point. I'm not suggesting to be irresponsible but I am saying that there's no risk involved with people you don't know that also don't know you.

cats don't take fall damage

We're glass cannons. We gave up everything for thumbs and brains.

>implying
>one of the best long for long distance running & economy because of bipedal locomotion
>use of tools and weapons because forelegs aren't used for walking
>exceedingly efficient (if a little wasteful) heat dissipation system allows us to remain functional even in intense midday heat
>great eyesight in daylight
>brains that allowed us to become the most dangerous apex predator on the planet
Maybe humans can't fall 5 stories and survive or be able to topple a dump truck, but we're pretty good at what we're evolved to do.

underrated af

>at what we're evolved to do
Not die until we bang?

>I,like online games where I'm forced to socialize and make parties

>I don't like online games
Neither do i.

That's usually called having a job.

Why not, OP?
Nice hat, btw.

>i game in public

>tfw I thought it was bad that I was poking Tia's boobs in potion maker on the bus
Well then.

There is literally no reason to ever seek out and have a conversation with a stranger. It's a waste of time.

it's because i don't have friends

>i only play grand strategy games

That's wrong, I have social anxiety so playing multiplayer games or using voice chat is too hard for me.

Cred Forums is the only thing that works, because of anonymity.