Where is my update you god damn toad.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Version_6.88e
youtube.com/watch?v=V2qrJHi31ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the madman buffs Techies again

Update was literally yesterday.

i mean the JOURNEY UPDATE

I find it quite amusing to see retards asking for a major update. The game is in the best place it has ever been balance-wise, but people still want big changes. It makes me think Dota can't last long without them constantly tweaking the formula, cause people get bored of it way too fast.

What the fuck do you want you dumb faggot?
You got your update just a day ago wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Version_6.88e

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

Why did you post frosty amphibian?
His only role is balancing gameplay.

>All but two heroes got picked at TI
You're right

Literally the only thing they should "change" is giving new heroes and whatnot
Competitive wise, it's great atm.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

GUYS

Iron talon

youtube.com/watch?v=V2qrJHi31ds

Posting best team

>Still playing dota 2

Why do you people still find it fun to be teaming with the most toxic player base imaginable?

That's counter strike silly.

I dont normally play ranked, so I only have to deal with toxic cs players for 10-15 mins. Whereas on dota I'm stuck with them for 30-60 mins, it's so frustrating.

>having no friends
that's your own problem, m8

>toxic
spotted the loltard

>I'm a toxic player, so everyone is too

Nice projecting retard, focus on your own game and give up on factors you cant control.

not him but you are god damn retarded. don't ever post in my thread again.

How is it toxic that I pick safelane as luna before the match only to have a tb pick in the last 2 seconds steal my farm and just waste the next 30 mins or so?

I dunno, how is it?

This
I miss wrecking antimage assfaggots who try to counter me by dropping 20 land mines on ancients

TB afk jungled 15 mins in after getting ganked 6 times, while our Slardar and Pudge were reporting everyone and bitching in all chat. This is why I don't play dota as frequently anymore cause more than half the matches are like. Also none of my friends play dota anymore, they went to a certain other team based game...

The update is supposed to be released on fall, so are still like 2 months left, and considering it's Valve, it's probably going to be released on winter.