You're not buying Color Splash, are you?

You're not buying Color Splash, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/625507
derpibooru.org/1237547
youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
x86x2.deviantart.com/
derpibooru.org/1091112
derpibooru.org/731549
derpibooru.org/1034536
ign.com/articles/2012/11/06/paper-mario-sticker-star-review
derpibooru.org/275739
youtube.com/watch?list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ&v=mzV4eOMKYpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM
dashiemlpfim.deviantart.com/art/The-Green-Thunder-and-The-Purple-Lightning-631457747
youtube.com/watch?v=B5F618EPXc0
derpibooru.org/1066144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

I am.

>2016
>Buying

Why would I buy games for a dead console?

Actually I am
You've got to be kidding me

Fucking kill these faggots

Cred Forums if you knew were barneyfag live in real life would you go to his house and beat him up?

I still want these degenerates executed

every single f*cking time

(OP)
Amazing.

I know, these degenerates really love shilling their shit

I really think these faggots should die in pain.

I can never tell if OP has some weird crazy subtle subliminal message. Or if this is all just false flagging

i think you should die you autistic, cancerous faggot

I want them all dead

Show me this video of the manchildren signing their theme song in a McDonalds, please.

Just stop posting pony images.

Also no. The games are all shit after TTYD.

I'm not the one trying to shill a shitty show

you shill barney every single day of your life though

There isn't a single pony pic in this thread

This.
It consists of nothing but shitposters.

is barnyfag the same faggot who comes on TCR and says "ban all bronies" over and over again

>buying a Wii U game
not even if it was the next TTYD, I'll wait for the HD re-release that Nintendo is going to shit out, along with Splatoon and 3D World

Not really

Of course not, I'm gonna pirate it.

Barneyfag, I have a question. How do you always know?

because he makes them

you shill barney far more than anyone shills mlp you dumb fuck. you even post the scheduled air time and constantly promote it by talking about it and bringing it to relevancy, you fucking infant minded autty.

This.

I'm convinced he either has multiple personalities and posts in his own threads without knowing. Or he is just some sort of master gumshoe

Autism
Like, legitimate autism

Yes there is, you can see Twilight's mane at the very right of the OP picture.
HOW HARD IS IT NOT TO SHILL THIS SHITTY FUCKING SHOW

LITERALLY NEVER THE CASE

you mean that curved triangle looking thing?

I don't really care. Just make a new thread without the bait image. It's not that hard.

He looks at every OP picture and searches them on derpibooru with a relevant keyword, such as "Mr L" in this case

Very healthy behaviour

yes

this

he doesn't make them, try baiting him some time. about 80% of the time he finds them right away

I don't understand these fucking threads. No normal adult enjoys Barney or MLP. Why the fuck are you shitposting about it? They're both shows meant for children. Kill yourself.

>Hate
He's a front false flagging to make them seem better in comparison

Forgive me for interuppting your highly intellectual discussion, but I always wondered: Is Salman the one on the left or the one on the right?

some adults actually watch MLP

you really weren't here back when rule 15 didn't exist did you?

Good job, now barneyfag is gonna screen cap your post and put that in his barney folder

this one gets him especially mad for some reason

You have a mental illness.

That american """Cheese""" is making me mad

hey Barneyfag, do you like the Bioshock games?

why did you screencap that post instead of calling it out with the derpibooru link

hes making a collage of all the barneyfags

Actually I have an RSS feed that shows the OP image and text of each thread that's made

>Mr. L shopped onto a generic blue background
>You instantly recognize it
No, Barneyfag, you are the faggot.

It's not on the PC, so no.

Holy fucking shit can we just ban canada already

you fucking monitor [s4s]
not even the mods monitor that place you fucking autistic piece of shit

>But muh small triangle of pony hair

absolute madman

>[s4s]

I don't think a thread on Cred Forums has ever made me anxious till now.

I'm confused though. MLP was on the Hub right? Is it now on PBS or something if it's on the same timeslot as Barney?

Die
derpibooru.org/625507

You die as well, Barneyfag

Well, why else would it be like that when he could've just used a plain vector?
Why did he think he ABSOLUTELY MUST USE THIS PICTURE OR THE THREAD WILL BE OF NO WORTH TO HIM
derpibooru.org/1237547

based Lori ?

No, I already beat it & don't think it's worth money. At the very most I'll buy it cheap & used way in the future.

>applefag

Kek, my fellow apple homo.

Is mr l in color splash or not.

>Well, why else would it be like that when he could've just used a plain vector?
>Why did he think he ABSOLUTELY MUST USE THIS PICTURE OR THE THREAD WILL BE OF NO WORTH TO HIM
Because he randomly picked it out you bane evading faggot.

Eventually. No money right now.

Literally no one notices except you lad

>bane evading
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

would you be fine with the image if the pony was completely cropped out? Or are you still too autistic that this generic background bothers you

it's shit
glad i didn't pay any money for this

Where the fuck was the pony even at?

So... who was under the mask of Mr. L in Super Paper Mario?
They never made it clear.

xD

Twilight's purple hair sticks out a little on the right, it's pretty unnoticeable at first glance.

I'm not even pirating that steaming pile of shit.

Good lord, that's some high level autism then.

Who is this Barneyfag autist anyways?

No fuck you, you're still shilling that shitty fucking show
derpibooru.org/1237547

That's because you've all been disillusioned and made blind to their shit. That's why I gotta call them out and make you open your minds.

God damn. Is Mr. L in the game.

Dude, wait a second. Why do you have a beef with MLP?

even if this is a troll (which it seems like it is with how eloquently you're acting), you're still fucking autistic for being this dedicated to it

No.

No

he used to love it and posted it all the time before it was globally banned.

he also had a plot to kill the creator of barney, he found his house on google.

Yes

Seriously, fucking die
derpibooru.org/1237547
HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST USE FUCKING THIS
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW WANT TO SHILL YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SHOW

He's Cred Forums's mascot.

Nobody cares, seek help.

I'd rather fuck a cheese grater using my own blood as lube

Cred Forums The Musical gives me massive second hand embarrassment.
Except for the piracy song, that one was okay.

>he also had a plot to kill the creator of barney, he found his house on google.

Literally why?

Kek.

Shitty fucking show with an audience of manchildren and autists, they'd do anything to preach their shitty show which is why I have to stop them

>barneyfag actually drew this

Mods, just range ban the entirety of canada at this point

That's what you may think, but that's part of the disillusionment they bring you.

>Cred Forums The Musical gives me massive second hand embarrassment.
this
it's so painfully reddit
the threads are a giant circle jerk

Why do you always act like some type of "Holier than thou" Preacher?, No one is going to listen to you.

he thinks he saw one of them at a concert and he thinks they're following him and taunting and plotting on him

No, that was another guy who went by tooner1994.

God, that looks like shit.

I'm surprised that Barneyfag keeps going after his posts get deleted.

>Cats Don't Dance
>Some shit Camelot movie
>Fucking Winnie the Pooh

Oh my god, I don't know if I'll survive the amount of keks this thread is giving me.

>Cats Don't Dance
Such a comfy film

>

I love the movie too, but every autist crossover has it.

Are you triggered now?

You first please.

>Space Jam
>Osmosis Jones
>Quest for Camelot
>me
I'm getting second hand cringe.

>that Darla Dimple
Oy Vey

Don't link to pony shit
that's breaking GR15.
Mods please public ban him

I don't think so.

BARNEYFAG WHAT GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED LATELY?

Have you ever played terraria? How did this make you feel?

Are there any puppets in Color Splash?

his deviantart
x86x2.deviantart.com/

>barneyfag got deleted
now can we discuss how Super Paper Mario is Underrated?

I'm not going to say. If I did, you'd just post MLP crossover art of it. That's what happened last time.

Well, you really should

>MLP
what's that?

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE HOW HARD IS IT NOT TO SHILL YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SHOW YOU FUCKING AUTIST GO FUCKING SLEEP WITH YOUR FUCKING ONESIE IN YOUR CRIB AND PACIFIER

Knock knock!

>underrated
it's overrated as fuck though, that game is garbage and so are the characters, plot, settings and art direction. not to even mention the gameplay.

Why spoiler the pic?

I'm sure this board would completely agree that you should first.

Well, can't we agree that it's at least better than Sticker Star?

One morning, Barneyfag woke up and decided to stuff his face with the usual Cheetos and Mountain Dew, then he realized that bronies are taking the world (in 2011) by storm. It occurred to him that bronies were literally Nazis, and decided to start this vendetta against them. He stumbled upon the picture on the left and for whatever reason decided that bronies were all "Barneyfags" because some random channel put them back-to-back. He then knew he should head over to Google and look up forum posts comparing Barney to My Little Pony and cherrypick them so he could execute his demented idea of a vendetta on Cred Forums and the rest of the internet, because there clearly isn't enough anti-brony vitriol on the internet.

not in art direction, gameplay, or settings. it wins in story but only by virtue of having a story

Bro, chillax.

>Sticker Star
>having better gameplay then Super Paper Mario
Nice b8

I haven't played it so I have no opinion, and I'd rather not either.

Fuck off already

it's not bait, they're both fucking garbage, but sticker star isn't as garbage as SPM's god awful platforming and broken as fuck boss battles

It's literally the best Paper Mario, and it gets nothing but hate.
It is unbelievably underrated as fuck.

At least SPM actually still had RPG elements.

Live you regenerative Ponyperson!

What did you mean by this?

RPG elements don't always make a game better

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
derpibooru.org/1091112

FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING AUTIST
derpibooru.org/731549

FUCKING GET KILLED ALREADY
derpibooru.org/1034536

SEE THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING HAVE YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU ALWAYS FUCKING BULLY ME

it gets love for having "the best story", but it's just garbage 4kids anime bullshit. it sucks, sorry bud. the gameplay is god awful.
doesn't matter if it's still shit. also, it BARELY had RPG elements. In the same virtue as Color Splash does, maybe.

Barneyfag is ironically a bigger embodiment of autism than the majority of bronies. Unlike bronies, who watch the show because they enjoy it, he watches the show just so he can know the references that posters make and hamfistedly lose his mind over them. His obsession with miniscule relations to the show is so extreme that he stopped liking one of his beloved bands because a Brony was playing the song. It was to his music what Twilicorn was to bronies. As stated before, Barneyfag enjoys kids shit like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Littlest Pet Shop, Splatoon, and probably more since Barneyfag doesn't want to ruin the narrative of him being the true perfect human being.

Remain as you are, strawberryshortcakefag

Fucking die already holy shit

ign.com/articles/2012/11/06/paper-mario-sticker-star-review
I can't believe Cred Forums isn't contrarian to the opinion of game critics for once

i don't give a fuck what the critics say, sticker star is a 3.5/10 and spm is a 3.4/10. they're both fucking absolutely abysmal.

>BULLY
what did he mean by this?

All this degeneracy needs to be purged from this thread

What about Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Paper Jam?

>YOU ALWAYS FUCKING BULLY ME
this kinda made me feel bad for you for a second, is that wrong?

How about a source for me?

I SAID FUCK OFF ALREADY

>oh no, Barneyfag ruined Color Splash hate thread #142
Who cares losers

i just realized
mods aren't deleting his posts
he is, so he can use the images AGAIN to reply to MORE people

You should be purged from the internet.

no one
we're baiting him on

derpibooru.org/625507

Die

Still from here
derpibooru.org/1237547

Did we ever find out the identity of the mysterious masked man?

>Barneyfag shitposting on ponies because HE is triggered and not because he gives a fuck about the board
CONFIRMED

You degenerates should be purged
derpibooru.org/275739

Can you not find the source on these Barneyfag?, Guess you aren't as good as i thought you were.

The hell's with all this talk about barneyfaglords?

Well, the fact that these degenerates are doing this shit shows these faggots are the problem.

>we
gb2 /mlp/

HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF ALREADY

I really hate these degenerates

Barneyfag please get help

Hey Barneyfag, do you have a 4chin pass?

Do you like this image more Barneyfag?

Did i strike a nerve?

how new?

Son, since the WiiU got hacked, I've had zero reason to buy anything.

I'm playing the shit out of it though. It's honestly not terrible.

A textbook example of "A good game, but not a good ______ game"
Which means, it's still a good game. Way the fuck better than Sticker Star. Pretty, too.

Haven't visit any Cred Forums board for the past 2 months, but I can't recall seeing this anything about Barneyfags, mostly just ponyfags.

barneyfag is just a super autismo who throws shitfits when anything pony related is posted
he's pretty annoying honestly

Game is ok 6or7/10. The card mechanics pissed me off because every battle was just a waste of cards. Now it has swung the other way around and I have max coins about 1/4th of the way through and can just buy a bunch of the super good cards. Making most battles just an annoyance. Also whoever thought "Lets have a regular boss battle until the very end where it becomes impossible without the right item" is a jackass. The rock paper scissors is retarded as well, and the painting mechanic is mostly tedious. If a puzzle solution isn't immediately obvious, you aren't supposed to solve that puzzle yet.

And people say I'm the one with the problem.

barneyfag has been around since 2013 at least, on multiple boards you lying newfag

Get killed

Not until you realize you shouldn't be harassing people just because I don't like a show you do.

Just fuck off already.

What the fuck is going on right now?

No seriously, what fresh hell is this? Did I miss something? It started as a Paper Mario thread, and now there's barney everywhere?

Seriously, this shit should end

How about you stop wishing death on those people first?

I don't care that you don't like ponies; I don't like em either
I want you to stop inadvertently encouraging these threads by getting help

you can dish it out but cant take it

barneyfag recognized a cropped imaged and is doing his usual autism tantrum

They deserve it. All they have to do is NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SHOW. They have ONE JOB and if they can't follow that, then they get what they deserve.

OP's picture
derpibooru.org/1237547

They can't be shilling their shitty show, otherwise others will join in, as shown here.

They're all still faggots either way.

your a fucking child man
seek mental help

why did you bail on your plan to kill the barney creator

>he's here again
who would you hang with in a small tight room full of MILF shit?

CodyCoyote64
or
Revved (Barneyfag)

>yfw CS sell like shit compare to another Paper Mario game on a bad selling Nintendo console
>yfw PM64/TTYD HD selling 3-4 milllion beating SPM

And goddamn, I really want them dead.

To focus on other things.

Well, I'm right.

You really need help

If you think otherwise, you're deluded.

It gets nothing but praise around here when all it's good for is putting me to sleep. The gameplay is for toddlers.

go away barneyfag nobody likes you
thread would have been fine without you showing up

i'm going to report you to the RCMP for plotting and conspiring to kill them

No I don't, you do.

It would've been filled with these degenerates shilling their shitty show somehow. I might as well have gotten the inevitable over with.

And they still need to die.

Fucking murder them

the evidence posted in this and other threads is actual proof that you are seriously sick in the head.

I can't believe a person like this exists.

die already

that looks pretty nice

Will mods close this thread already? How much autism can last for just one?

No I'm not, you are

Don't be fooled by their degenerach

You are a god damn Idiot.
Thanks

WE'RE BEING "brainwashed" DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT!?!

DELETE THIS.

If you do, you're becoming just as bad as them

Well, that's really what it is.

Fucking die already

You are the only one that believes this.

why do you fucking faggots insist on baiting him?

Literally get killed

report sent to the CSIS and RCMP

Well, that really is the case.

I know, right? Fucking ridiculous.

Seriously, fucking die

he's nessesary evil and you know it

No, I don't.
I never bought any, contrary to popular belief.

barneyfag are you worried about the fact that i just sent the CSIS (canadian version of the CIA/FBI) screenshots of you plotting to kill the barney creators and talking about a great cleansing, along with your personal information and address?

Pretty much

>YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A CREW LIKE ANY OTHER

Yep, he's a free source of (You)s. Currently browsing derpibooru for pics to crop just to sperg him out later, he's inspired me.

I still hate them all

How is this guy still not permabanned?

STOP SHILLING YOUR SHITTY SHOW

because bans aren't hard to get around you stupid newfag redditor

Just so you know, you're spending more time thinking about children's shows, and with a greater passion than anyone who ACTUALLY watches those shows.

You realize that, right?

I'm still wondering how this thread is still up, even with the few blatant pics in it.

You are a part of the problem.

That's what happens when their shit's not allowed outside of containment and they're annoying assholes in general

Thank you for the (You), I've been itching for it all day. I got a few pictures for you to look out for later.

Do you think Barneyfag gets triggered by just seeing /mlp/ in the top and bottom of the page

Maybe

Welp, Barneyfag, I'm gonna sing the MLP theme song. Sing along if you want.

My little pony... my little pony...

No, you are.

No one cares that you dislike a television show that other people like. Sometimes images can be found on multiple boorus or they may come from another source. If they are intentionally using images that come from said imageboard, the fact that you know they're on that imageboard means nothing, and displaying it in this thread means nothing. There's no reason for you to victimize yourself and call others perpetrators for posting a certain image, regardless of what the text content of their post is. You have no reason to stress about this.

BECAUSE A BLUE BACKGROUND IS OBJECTIVELY MORE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING.

Fucking degenerate

They're still degenerate

But you're the only one actually posting blatantly pony stuff.
Before you showed up, literally nobody said, showed or hinted at anything Pony related. Even if the OP was cropped from a piece of MLP fanart, there was literally nothing expressly MLP about it.

Barneyfag, how does it feel that no matter how much you shitpost, no matter how many images you post, no matter how much autism you cram into your posts. People are still going to post ponies? It must be pretty devastating t bh

Why do you just repeat the same lines over and over without any new substance?

I'm starting to think by all this ponyshit and screencaps he has on his computer he's a horsefucker really deep in the closet

My Little Pony,
Come on, grab your friends,
Because we are the crystal gems
Lucky there's a Pony Guy...

I think I got theme song right Barneyfag?

Fucking why

Please, for the love of god, someone fucking track him down and kill him

Might just drive him to suicide. He's not exactly an example of good mental stability.

Because people like ponies

And people find it hilarious that it triggers you so much.

This seriously looks like CWCville level art. You think Barneyfag has the potential to one day out-autism Chris?

just google barneyfag it's not hard to find his irl info

Hey, how do you feel about Steven Universe Barneyfag? And how do you feel about best gem?

>Doesn't respond to the one rational post

Intentional shitposter confirmed. Cease engaging immediately.

I'd try to get him to realize that he's crazy, while still being his friend.

If you don't answer my question then it means you are a massive brony who is just in denial.

How do you feel about SU and it's best gem?

Nope.

LORE DETECTED

I'm sure he use to browse /mlp and jerk it until he actually felt shame and he knows every single mlp pic off by heart at this point.

No. What's even the point? It's more garbage just with good writing this time. Still a bad story, though.

>>>/global/rules/15

holky fuck
Damn lol

Id suck his phimoisis dick dry senpai

What do you think of this, Barneyfag?

youtube.com/watch?list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ&v=mzV4eOMKYpw

So I guess Barneyfag is a true horsefucker. I hope you want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

There are also rules about ban evading which is something he does quite a bit. Glass houses and stones and all that.

Does the paintbrush not exist anymore or something? I would have really liked to see it be used somehow.

Point out a pony in this thread.

Barney fag was in a special ed class and now he spends all his free time making post about children cartoon on Cred Forums, ho ly fuck lmfao

not barneyfag but that is some reddit tier bullshit right there user

to the tune of that song where a 'groid is going, uhgh, uh, yeah baby, doo da daboo doobo day:

yo my namme is barneyfag and i'm here to say
i love myli ttlepony in a major way
at first i thot it was super gay
but then i saw tight pony ass hole and wings and i got a mondo boner and now i'm 45 yo virgin man w/ no job watching fat ppl play metroid prime on a couch in devnber posting on a terrible board with where psychotic men make webcomic threads of they schizoid sex fantasies with there weird gloop hand things from 25 cent vending machines except they whole people made of that rubber crap and they have no genitals whole y shit lmafao

cringe

Let's make this thread as cringe as possible.

lets not you faggotty redditor

I'd rather not

They're still degenerate for doing it.

Global rule 13, Don't sign you're posts.

Original.

You're the redditor, not me. I'm from Tumblr.

I hate this show because the voice of Amethyst used to play Riff on Barney.
I'd be more against it but there's no global rule against it.

Where does this pic come from? I swear I thought I made this up.

This is a thing that exists. That's all I can say.

>seething his epic v musical song isnt funny

If only in an ironic manner. It's nothing to laugh at, it's a serious topic.

>I hate this show because the voice of Amethyst used to play Riff on Barney.

Oh my fucking god, you hate SU because of Barney.

youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

>mfw

I bet you wanna cum inside of Rainbow Dash, right?

And you are degenerate for taking the bait.

How does he do it?

I already beat it

probably, it looks fun

What about XV-kun? I don';t know too much about him other than he'll relentlessly defend FFXV to the death.

i dont think ive ever seen a more reddit post

>we don't care
>we're just constantly replying to him
Damn, you showed him

Best purple t rex incoming.
[spoilers]I'm out of the loop: who's barneyfag?[/spoilers]

No, but it does make you wonder.

I think not.

How do you know it's the same guy? If his MO is that infamous isn't possible someone's just baiting threads?

Original.

>this is a Shy Guy Mario stomps to death in the next battle

Nah, looks like shit

>That one Sombrero Guy

>The writing is still pretty good
Literally what I hate most about the new Paper Mario games.
Its only the gameplay that's utter shit.

Mr.L died in the tanker incident 2 years ago

The more this happens, the more I don't buy the whole 'we can only have one Mario RPG series' thing. It can't just be that

Fuck you, Plisskin is still alive ;_;

...is there a way to avoid Shybro?
He deserves better.

Need more Mario-ified reaction images

I refuse to kill any shyguy in a forest now
fuck that

>this entire thread

I doubt Nintendo would have that Shyguy come back at the end of the game appreciative of you for avoiding him.

Why did this whole thread's replies get canned? What the fuck?

that's ok
It's like the old man's comet shard, it makes no difference but I feel better by not doing it.

I bet you beat up Whacka, too.

>HD re-release of HD games
This isn't Sony, man, that doesn't make sense.

I don't know

I applaud nintendo for this. It was nice that he got his cool monologue but then this...

just wait until the NX

it will be drowning in remasters.

No, it won't.

Don't say things you can't take back, user.

Who knows?

it will.

Nintendo will literally repackage Wind Waker and Smash 4 for $70 dollars.

Dude as the 10th and 15th anniversaries pass every single game will get a remaster, rerelease, or reboot.
Its the shitty shitty world we live in.

>Wind Waker
>Smash 4
Never going to happen. If you chose a GameCube or prior title that hasn't been re-released yet, that would be plausible. But no Wii U games will be on NX. The timeframe is too long to make an "I told you so" post, but you're obviously wrong, and I hope you remember that someday and feel like a fool.

I just want gamecube VC

I would give it a go if I had a Wii-U

Is at least better than SS?

It's better than SS but by a small margin

Just did Dark Bloo Inn and Plum Park, I must say some of the levels can be pretty great. Incidentally, they tend to be the level with little combat since combat is pointless and drags the whole game down, unfortunately.

The pirate and train parts are also good despite the battles

It boggles my mind why they kept the battle system. It hampers the game so much and is already so reviled by players-- why the hell didn't Nintendo get rid of this? It's idiotic!

Holy shit, the writing is still good?

Wow, damn, props to Nintendo.

If i ever play this, I'm never killing any Shy Guys in that forest. Shybro for life

Luigi stare's in it.

No, this is the only place writing is passable
Rest of the game is filled with memes

You don't even know what a meme is, faggot.

>normies

Oh holy kek

More examples of this fucking cringe please

>my birthday next week
>my mum insists on getting me something even though I can just buy the shit I want
>suggest getting this because I can't think of anything else

To be honest, I never found the combat in the newer Paper Mario games annoying. It's pretty much just TTYD's combat except way less in-depth, I'll admit, but I never found it bad, to be honest.

Also, yes, I am a buyfag. Feel free to fling some shit at me for that.

i said "to be honest" twice

whoops

They're already doing it with Breath of the Wild you fucking retard.
Why would they let great games like Smash and Splatoon die with the Wii U? They're literally printing money with remasters of those

I'm loving this, keep it comin

In gameplay? No.
People only play it for the stupid meme jokes. Literally a cinematic experience

were you maybe not old enough to experience pop culture during PM64 and TTYD? Both make use of common references and slang of the times.

there's like two "meme" jokes in the entire game

it's cringy, but it could be a lot worse

Those are the only ones I saved but there were a few more. There was an user that screenshotted the entire game so he might have it

>They're already doing it with Breath of the Wild you fucking retard
They're doing what they did with TP, and that's not a remaster, you fucking retard. And how about all those remastersof GameCube/N64 games the Wii had? Oh wait, there weren't any. And there were a grand total of two GameCube remasters for the Wii U. But please keep hand-waving to try and support your shit conjecture with more bullshit

What's the problem? They literally are family

Will it let me download Donkey Kong Arcade Edition?

The gamecube sold way better than the Wii U

anyone have the screenshot of the snifit in the jail?

I unironically want to play this game now

That's irrelevant to whether there will be re-releases, might as well say Virtual Boy games would be remade. But since you brought it up and are wrong about that too: Wii U has sold more than half as well as the GameCube's already shit sales. GameCube was also vastly outcompeted by PS2 compared to how the Wii U has been outcompeted by Xbone and PS4.

Why? Its still Sticker Star garbage where attacks are consumable items, no badges, no partners, no customization at all, no exp gain, etc

All of you people are degenerates

Nope. Not buying a Paper Mario until it goes back to Original/TTYD style.

This?

>be gaming for more than 25 years
>gunned down my fellow human without a second thought in plenty of FPS or Uncharted or whatever
>silly little Mario game I don't even wanna play has an entirely fictional creature made of code talking of the horrors of war
>oh god the feels
>I may never take another Shy Guy's life ever again
How the hell did this just happen to me?!

surprised that faggot has shown, threads dead so get em!

Why would it show up again?

Alright, I know this is just sad, but this made me chuckle.

Also, I got warned for this post right here. I sense a bias here.

Don't bother.

I think that's because janis are ban-happy in this thread

>you'll never go on an adventure with Bobbery

WHY

I fucking love Bobbery.

He's a gentleman

But I have.

Because it's a game about paint. Duh.

Yes, good paint from paint stars and restoring it all, not toxic sludge. It would make no sense with it.

There's toxic sludge in the form of black paint.

That's because he was here when the thread started. He had his little shitstorm for a few hours, then the mods started banning him for each post he makes in the thread after that.

What the fuck do I do after getting the Yellow Star from Iggy and the coliseum?

You go to the area the star painted the giant coin in the forest

Got it, thanks. I don't remember that part of the cutscene after spending a couple days away from the game.

The map tells you where to go after you get a new paint star

Which don't function similarly.

>paint
>hurts you on touch
Yes it does.

>paper
>does not hurt you
Luigi, Peach, and Toad are the same character

False equivalence, you could just as well say anything made of flesh is the same thing. Paint and sludge have the same functional and game play roles.

I'm buying it. Playing the leak right now and its so fucking good. I completely skipped out on Sticker Star due to the backlash, but decided why not play this one and I'm really impressed. Its not what I was expecting at all, but its still fucking amazing. Probably my GOTY 2016 if it stays this good until the end.

Simply ebin

And when others know of these people who try to inflict their cruel nature on others, then they will know.

Wait, are mods allowing /mlp/ threads on Cred Forums now?

I was one who was chosen by a higher being to control these people of a lower intelligence.

I think a brony mod is watching this thread now.
Report the OP if you may.
dashiemlpfim.deviantart.com/art/The-Green-Thunder-and-The-Purple-Lightning-631457747

Junior's paint goes back and forth between being toxic and simply slippery. Even then, look at cases like Roy's battle where he shoots paint at Mario.

I mean holy shit, this is pathetic right now.

Do you fucking autists think youre helping? Or maybe you think in an ironic way this garbage-tier shitposting is funny?

Just fucking stop already.

They're not supposed to be, but they might as well given their efforts to silence me.

Not when you're generalizing that hard. They have different origins and perform different functions.

It was inevitable. Just let it happen.

(OP)
No seriously, I wish you would stop existing.

I'm assuming this is your new way to avatarfag.

Remove the OP pic and this all stops.

Well, when things get too desperate.

No you dont understand you absolute faggot, i was enjoying this thread.
It contained no autism, it was discussing videogames like this board is supposed to, but your fucking autism senses started tingling and you came here with your hoard of obnoxious ironic shitposters and ruined it.
Everything you do on this website is pathetic, nobody will ever respect you. You are cancer on this board that only further cements how Cred Forums went from a vidyia board to a shitposting board.

Just stop posting, for your own sake. So that when youre a senile old fart (if you even manage to reach that age) you dont think to your disgusting autistic self "Huh, maybe i shouldnt of wasted all those years of my life shitposting in a board where everyone hates and makes fun of me".

Well, that's what happens when their shit's not allowed outside of containment.
If you're not trying to call out OP, you might as well just say you're one of them.

look man, i know youre probably not even barneyfag and youre roleplaying for bait and shitposting but could you just let people discuss videogames for one day?

It's pretty easy to get rid of me, just remove all offending content. In this case, the OP image. It contains a lock of Twilight's hair anyway.

You could just stop

Yeah, that's my suspicion as well. Somebody saw the musical parody and wants his attention.

Geez, not like you had a bunch of other chances to do that today. Personally, you should've been expecting this.

Anything special I need to hack wii u?
Can I do everything a hacked wii can?

If I were to do that, there'd be no one to protect you from the faggotry that is the stragglers from the containment board.

Video game discussion should not be "expected" on this board you retard, its the only type of discussion that should be allowed. And sadly yes i did expect autism just not of this magnitude,

>the musical parody
That's a thing that exists. That's all I can really say about it.

Except that you're the one causing it

Just stop. I know you're not Barneyfag. I've turned his retardo logic back on himself enough times to know his "voice".

You can hack the wii mode more or less like you hack a normal wii (some steps are different though, look for tutorials)
For running wiiu games you need to copy the game files and the homebrew files into the SD card and go to the loadiine site to load the exploit

They do it because of you

not even barneyfags file names you stupid redditor. I hope the mods perm ban you and you can't figure out how to switch your IP. fucking newfags.

Can you repeat the question

what the fuck is going on in this fucking thread

Someone's pretending to be Barneyfag.

Why, for picking on an autistic kid like you?

It looks better than Sticker Star, I'm gonna get it.

It's pretty simple to get rid of me.
Remove the OP pic and this all stops.

The background is that of the Crystal Empire anyway.
They have no choice.

it will happen. sorry.

There can be no other way out, they reap what they sow.

Mods may try to extinguish the flames of the barneyslayer, but they are no match for his power.

in the imortal words of Kojima, "I'll keep coming." Press F for the Barneyfag

>being this cucked

If you think things can't get any worse, you have no sense of history or imagination. It's why these degenerates keep doing what they do.

>t. Brony

Protip to the mod on duty

Just delete there posts, it will piss them off more that way

DIE, YOU DEGENERATE PONYFAG.

Hey barneyfag, do you browse Cred Forums. you seem to hate degenerates a lot so.

Fucking kek.

I have it in my RSS feed, so that should give you an idea.

>piss them off
Ebin

See

what boards do you have in your RSS feed.

DELET THIJ

I fear that if I say that, you might just end up using that against me.

So uh, does anyone know what item to use in the volcano after the sunset express? The only card I know of that I don't have is in the restaurant, and the ice pick wasn't able to get it out.

>pic of mr L next to twilight sparkle

Most likely, yes.

i just came into the thread. keep going barney. shitpost till the nerds cry!

Say no more

They really should GTFO, but they never seem to listen, do they?

Well, good thing I'm self-aware enough to know these things.

the lips girl

paper mario

pokemon killed /mii/

Barneyfags killed ME.
This is where I am now, and I'm not sure if I feel happy about it.
The autism train has no breaks.

It truly is a sad and pathetic tale, but alas, these degenerates really deserve death.

Perhaps if one were more understanding of me, they could truly see.

But unfortunately, people aren't so willing to accept me, and am thus misunderstood.

A sad tale that should be resolved.

Perhaps we should take a look through history if we are to solve this.

Thread theme: Barney Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=B5F618EPXc0

I'm still amazed that exists.

>not this

>girl voice
>gay shit
nah nigGAY

This exists as well. Goddamn.

Why didn't the fucking mod just delete the thread? I told him salvaging it by deleting all those posts wouldn't help.

Yeah, really makes you think, doesn't it.

Oh hey, i was kind of enjoying this thread then this shit happened, figures.

if we're still talking about color splash, ill say this every damn thread

just take the game thats already there, replace 90% of the generic toads with unique designs, and make its gameplay full MMBN mode with exp tied to deck and hand size. paint can be used for status effects or some other gimmick the player can use interchangeably on cards

there, i just made the best game in the fucking series, was that really so hard?

Bowser would still be the final boss, so no.

>this thread

Yes, that's what happens when they try to shill their shit, isn't it.

does one lame boss ruin the game if the gameplay itself isnt shit though?

You watch the latest Equestria Girls yet?
derpibooru.org/1066144

아니

Once you do, give me your thoughts, they might be of interest.

Shut up, Barenyfag, I know it's you. Dare I say it, but they do their job and clean up the thread so people can actually TALK about vidya without your faggot posts clogging up the place after they ban you.
Shockingly you gave up trying with this thread earlier and then the shitposts, and finally you came I back and I knew this was going to happen eventually. The mods have to realize that there's absolutely no way of getting rid of you besides outright deleting the threads.

TL;DR
The mod had good intentions by cleaning up here earlier, but should've just prunned the thread.

Fuck you, Barneyfag.

>Shockingly you gave up trying with this thread earlier and then the shitposts
That was only because my laptop and phone ran out of battery so I had to wait it out a bit until I got home. I'm fine now though.

*they did their job and cleaned up the thread
They still suck though.

Have you watched the other 3?

Mass Effect 3. So yes.

touche.

How many times are you going to ask me the same questions and have me give you the same answer?

Just do it and I'll stop asking them.

You did get yourself into this mess, now you have to climb your way out of it.

Why are you shilling MLP onto me?

Hey, I'm not, you're the one posting images of EqG characters.

That doesn't mean I like MLP. :^)

Yes it does, autist, now back to your little containment board you go where you can talk about your little taco waifu all you want.

Still waiting on you telling me when you're gonna watch EqG.
derpibooru.org/1066144

This is a tragedy.

What a load of shit

just why

fucking why

fucking die already

Nope, Nintendo wants to make spinoffs so my money will "spinoff" somewhere else.

I still want these cancerous shitheads dead already

You are a sad, sad human being, just ignore the thread for fucks sake.