youtube.com/watch?v=MJfpW7TAlfE
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G-iqPEbbE
youtube.com/watch?v=HODTTBd7BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=BhqsTy0W9sk
youtube.com/watch?v=4fKtbjCx9xw
youtube.com/watch?v=suOmiBXmJOA
youtube.com/watch?v=2dSj2DiCmik
youtube.com/watch?v=up58wQFPGzI
web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEZN3MJWEc
youtube.com/watch?v=pDdTBSUAQ0o
youtu.be/EktXiofC3-A?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=eQttklzYSjY
youtu.be/mlVtQDVrNns?t=1m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=yAlwwOJ9fqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ncT1g-fJexs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The angry shout Kaioken combo doesn't seem to be fixed in DBX2. They just combined The Kiaoken powerups together and made angry shout hit a few less times and push an enemy back a slight bit farther. You can still fully exploit the it.

Posting CaCs because why not.

Im hype

Proper Cyborg race in it or are humans still gonna be OP as shit like in the first one?

3 weeks until everyone gets BLACKED

Is there going to be an open beta on pc? Just pre-ordered the deluxe edition and was curious.

I didn't play the first one, but plan on getting into this one.

Pretty hype.

I dunno if I'm going to make a Goku, a Piccolo, or a Heihachi

Holy shit what did everyone do when this happened???

Nope.

How were humans OP at anything?
saiyans had infinite super Spam and anyone going melee had the drain/shout/Kiaoken build.

Rats...

Oh well, come on Oct 27th

Humans have insane energy regen, and with the right items it Regens even faster. So you've got supers out the ass without the guard drain.

the game looks very good so far
youtube.com/watch?v=BBSF9k73R50
youtube.com/watch?v=gaEDUVabtOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9A5-Ha1UKeI
lets hope online isn't shit this time

Why would anyone be hyped for this? The first game was garbage.
>Tiny hub world
>Female saiyan spam
>No chat on PC
>Retardedly limited interactions with others in hub
>Shit RNG drops
>Limited customization

looks like the other players pop-in in the hub is going to be rampant again

see

>lets hope online isn't shit this time
They're only running the server tests on the PS4 version, so yes, we'll have the same shitty server issues as with the first game.

its going to be quite shitty the first few days
with server overloads and crashes
since the new hub is supposed to be able to host 300 players
and the first one was only able to host 100

Human males had the best strike supers, combined with their racial they also had insane basics.
Human females had the best blast supers and their basic attacks had a 2 hit setup for an infinite combo.
With their racial ki regen they essentially never ran out of ki anyway so not having SSJ literally did not matter.
Besides, only the most complete and total shitters found Saiyan spamming in any way threatening.

I enjoyed 1 so I will play two. Any reason I should preorder on PC? Dunno if they're giving anything away

Daily Reminder that this is how Resurrection F should have ended

ningens were op, now you understand zamasu

spammers were annoying at first until you found a way to counter all skills

>Vegeta doing anything but jobbing

>he doesn't know

level 99 human male strikers were broken as fuck

No buy until Champa.

I'll be so mad if female Saiyans have the lowest health and physical power in the game again.

Majin females when

he's going to be beerus clone
i rather have vados

You mean the Whis clone?

>black is just zamasu

BORING
O
R
I
N
G

Such a wasted twist. Why did they make such a deal about how Black's ki is different than Zamasu's anyways?

probably
good thing ssj gives a damage boost now

yes r34 whis

How do we get a clone of a character we know nothing about? They pulled moves out of their asses already.

they refuse to add characters that can't fly but give imaginary moves to characters that never did anything
fucking dimps

Which that is completely negated with any race using the drain/shout/Kiaoken build.
Infinite energy, Infinite stamina, basically invincible, Always in Kaioken.
And everyone else can do the same thing. they just do slightly less damage.

new intro
youtube.com/watch?v=09Qlz97g6XI

>open beta
what? already?

Classic anime tactic done to stretch out a plot.

yeah i noticed that too
i guess the offline beta build is done
since there are already quite few vids about it the online version is in 2 weeks

Reminder that SSJ4 design is superior to the "God" forms and only spics and retarded manchildren actually want them in XV2/XV3.

Both designs are garbage, but SSJ4 is offensively bad.

only spics and manchildren actually care for this horrible cartoon

because they are easier to make
just recolor the hair and add the god aura
for ssj4 you have to add fur, tails and magical clothes

So, who else here hit 80 wins in the WT and what'd you get?
>Dupe Kioaken Goku
>Kid Goku
>3 fucking Kami's

desu only one of those was really a problem

>Tiny hub world
Large hub world now.
>Female saiyan spam
They addressed that.
>No chat on PC
we honestly don't know if that is still a problem.
>Retardedly limited interactions with others in hub
Masters have been made better. doing actual things for them around town.
>Shit RNG drops
Masters are now primarily your source of abilities.
>Limited customization
Everything can be colored now.

Sitting at a solid 20, it's really too much to go for 80 wins.

>Everything can be colored now.
source
the tgs stream showed no colorable saiyan armors

This is awful. I hope this is just the intro to the story and not the actual opening for the game.

Does PC get a save transfer option like consoles?

If so, how?

yes
i guess its just reading the save file
its easier than on consoles

Time to reinstall XV1 and start grinding then, I guess.

Or just download a save editor :^)

Probably read the save files stored in your appdata. Or in your steam folder, one of the two. Since the previous character appears in XV2's story, it'll definitely be in the PC version too.

I worked all weekend and my boss never came in.
I just kept grinding those wins.

agl SSB vegeta not a dupe and it's a god so hopefully I pull a couple more for when beerus comes. Saving the DB pulls for when they add ape kid goku.

>Since the previous character appears in XV2's story, it'll definitely be in the PC version too.
They could just use a generic standin if they're lazy.

There's no real reason not to have PC and consoles handle save transfers the same way since consoles have storage as well nowadays. Also, if you can't manually select a character to transfer in the PC, how will they even choose which one to use if you have multiple characters (like almost everyone does)?

Both Beerus forms in his event are Teq. That Vegeta won't do you any good.

Do it and get all outfits! But then, you'd also want to do the one that causes any enemy to drop the missing items all the time. I find it more secure than unlocking through a back door.

its just one character
i guess when you start in XV2 you get to choose which character you want to import
it probably goes like this
>press start
>do you want to import save data from XV1
>yes
>select character

5 more days to go till the closed beta

super hyped!!!!

It's probably fine or I replace him with phy vegeta. Either way that fight is gonna be a dumpster fire for me and my beerus will never become tur

I will never not like SSJ4. It's design is great and it even fits in well with the lore of the series. Remove the magic clothes and it would be a 10/10 form. But don't go trashing it with your shitposting user, for some reason, some people like SSJGSSJ and that's fine too.

Do you int Android 13? If you do, you can use him as your leader and friend. Beerus will only hit for like 50 damage

You can transfer characters? I already deleted the game months ago

Fug

>Vegeta has a SS white form now

Oh, Toriyama.

While you're not wrong and I would vastly prefer SSJ4 for my custom character to blue or god but blue\god is unfortunately more likely to happen since they're just simple recolors.

I would be so damn happy if they added 4 as a DLC skill though. 3 is enough for now but 4 would just take the cake.

Your XV1 character is considered a hero in XV2 and gets a bigass statue. He also plays some role in the story.

Pretty sure Steam cloud has your saves secure.

Also character transferring looks to be incredibly underwhelming affair. Your character just shows up in the story and gets a statue. Some moves cannot transfer over, transformations don't transfer over, and you can't even use a slot to play as them.

It's better than getting nothing
Nobody would have complained if you couldn't transfer anything.

You transfer your character that beat the game.
you choose 2 moves limited to no transformations.
You get a statue in the world of your character and apparently your character will show up during the story and help or something.

r8 my freezypop

Don't you get the costume pieces they're wearing too?

Could be a decent way to bring over a favorite look or pieces that were annoying for farm for in the last game like the Beerus/Broly/Gogeta clothes.

You get your current costume and some money, too.

generic/10
but i can't blame you
the CaC is extermly limited in the first game

Nope also doesnt help I basically have no int units.
>vegeta
>#18
>ss gohan teen
Then the two strikes I suppose in a couple days.

yes you get the costume and his skill set
transformations, zsoul, accessory, whis and bardocks skills can't be transferred

I bet because Whis and bardocks skills are different in this one.

>transformations can't be transferred
YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IM LEVEL 80+ IN XENO2 BEFORE I CAN GET UNLOCKED POTENTIAL AGAIN!??!

we don't know yet
probably not

Nah.
Story acquired.

It doesn't look much better in the second desu

whis had a shitty skill set in the first game
i don't know why they have to redo bardocks skill set
probably because they want to add timebreaker skills and add riot javelin as a ultimate

Guru's Unlock Potential = / = Old Kaioshin's Unlock Potential

>forth slot now avaible
>it is a dedicated transformation skill slot.
Good.
Hopefully Kaioken isn't also dedicated to that slot.

does super saiyan still give infinite ki, I want to make a saiyan this time but if it's still cheap then I won't

Is it worth getting on xbone?

they adding more CaC shit to choose from
janemba head option

Well, good luck with that. I've got a few gods, and I'm probably just going to use Gogeta again

You do realize Toriyama is involved in the game development right?

>hopefully a transformation isn't dedicated to the transformation slot
Do you even read what you type?

And yet no fucking saiyan tails.

For fuck's sake dimps, you already made them for the SS4 characters.

yes it is
they merged all kaioken forms
so no more infinite stamina with x20

>so no more infinite stamina with x20
You don't know this.

I always thought that Old Kaioshin's Unlock potential was just used to bypass the RNG. Since whenever I used it I always got the skills I missed in the missions I used it in.

the original Unlock potential wasn't in the first game. The one they were supposed to get from Guru. Guru's skill was called Unlock potential. The Kai's version was called Potential unleashed.

What's this from? Do we have any info on what PU actually does this time around?

I think when that user is talking about maxing out he's referring to Old Kaioshin's mission where you need to be a really high level to learn Potential Unleashed, yeah, I think there was just some confusion.

there is no x20
it gives a power boost now with that description

>there is no x20
Yes there is. Kaioken gives you KK, KKx3, and KKx20 at different ki levels.
Same as Super Saiyan gives SS, SS2, and SS3 at different ki levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A5-Ha1UKeI
around 12:00

There is almost certainly a x20, it probably works like the Super Saiyan: more ki, higher transformation.

Also, the descriptions are pretty halfassed, so take them with a grain of salt. TURN GOLDEN's description doesn't even mention you get faster.

we don't know yet
we don't even know if it still takes stamina since that explanation is extremely vague

>so no more infinite stamina with x20
That description doesn't say it doesn't have infinite stamina. Just that the it's power is determined with how high your ki is before transforming.
Meaning you could have 10 bars of ki but only 1 filled to have Kiaoken and when all 10 are fill a even stronger version of kiaoken.
Doesn't say it drains ki. Just that the strength of the skill is enhanced with the amount of ki you have.

>That description doesn't say it doesn't have infinite stamina.
The turn Golden description doesn't say you get a speed boost, yet we know it does.

He is involved with the manga at least. in a minor way since he isn't drawing it.

he's doing some of the story for the manga

the cloud is extremely underwhelming

He designed the TP logo for XV2. I mean, his involvement is probably minor, but I'm sure he'll have been open to consultation about moves for Whis and such.

I'm just gonna roll a Saiyan male CaC again. They are too fucking awesome not to main.

Might not be as much of a problem now since Master have you do more than just do a shit ton of fights to earn their favor. They have you do jobs around town, wear clothes related to them, use thier skills, fight their enemies, or fight them to earn favor now.

>If you get hit, you'll lose them
I don't think Humans needed a transformation anyway, so it's not really a big deal to me, but that seems a bit silly. Like, I am content to have Ultimate / Kaioken but I know other people were looking forward to being Son Wukong

Yet we don't know if Kaioken changed that radically because we haven't seen it in action in Xenoverse 2.
So keep making shit up.

So where's the manga

He writes a general outline for both the manga and anime, then Toei and the mangaka both get to interpret it how they wish.

Thats why the general story is still the same but there are big differences like SSB kaioken vs SSG -> SSB vs Hit.

comes with the CE
wait for scans when the game comes out

But you're the one saying it definitely changed, moron. I literally only said you don't know how it works and that descriptions are useless for that. It could still work exactly like in XV1.

Only page that's out afaik. Rest will likely have to wait until people start getting their Collector's Editions.

New Generic TP is pretty shit again, but not as bad as the XV1 guy.

That said, generic female saiyan TP is a fucking cutie.

>All these shitty "new characters" including evil versions of bosses.
>No Kai of Time selectable character

God damn it dimps.

I'm not. I'm the one saying it could basicly be the same the only thing we have to go on is the vague description of "The higher your ki when you transform the greater your power up".
Which can only translate into Higher Ki = Stronger Kaioken.
None of that description says it doesn't drain Stamina, That you no longer have infinite stamina while active.
Just that your Ki now governs which version of Kaioken you enter.

People are reading this like it now drains Ki instead of stamina.
I'm just sticking to the original effects until the game active shows us something different.

excuse me the male saiyan cac in that manga is quite cute

>I'm just sticking to the original effects until the game active shows us something different.
Well so was I you jerk stop agreeing with me.

You were probly aiming your arguement at I just got caught up in the crossfire.
or "You got caught up in the Crossfireâ„¢"

>zsouls don't boost stats anymore
good

I really like the fact the level of you're super saiyan form is measured by how much ki you have.

tfw this is the only game I've been hyped for in recent months besides Deus Ex, every other game is either owned by a super jew company or has half the shit of the final product of the game sold as a season pass

It's good, but I also wish you could control the level of transformation. Like, for example, by holding the button or something. Because if you have full ki and want to transform into SS1, you can't.

i wonder if they will fix the bull shit gifting system from the first game, only being able to gift 2 star or lower was such shit

Thanks, user!

It's effectively free to use though

Did the first game tell you who the souls belonged to? I honestly hardly used them because I hardly used CaC

I'm sure it isn't all that useful.

So instead of stats souls change ki blast types and their effect.

yes

It has reach at the very least, which for humans is pretty good if they're still basic beasts

some boost stats specificly
like boost attack if you have lower 50% health
they got rid of the stat window

Tell me,

-will I be able to do things such as 1v1 cpu from the main menu or do I have to do that shit through the hub world again?
-Will the combat system actually be good or at least more than serviceable than XV1?
-will the music not be generic shit?
-Will this be more than reused assets with slightly better mechanics?
-Will it finally be a worthy DB game? XV1 had potential, but was heavily flawed and lacked in its delivery

>FASTER THAN TIME ITSELF
what did he mean by this?

APOLOGIZE

1.no
2.it looks smoother see youtube.com/watch?v=pknH4A8ioW4
3.you can change the background music
4.see 5.no idea so far it looks better than the first game

>1.no
Well, that's just fucking stupid. Wtf, Dimps? Will I at least be able to toggle the difficulty of the CPU when I fight them?

>-Will the combat system actually be good or at least more than serviceable than XV1?
It has more features than in XV1, it's seemingly better, but it's still going to be shit.

>Will it finally be a worthy DB game? XV1 had potential, but was heavily flawed and lacked in its delivery
Putting the self insert gimmick and all its fanboys aside, it will never be as good as the best DBZ game. Regardless on which game you think it is, it will never be(XV1 can't be the best, that's a rule).

>not bulma

Trunks bust his ass and give you fucks fast travel and the best you can say is
>not bulma
fuck you, he shouldn't have done shit, not after the way you fucks treated him

you can fly now
also there are robots that can teleport you around the city
we don't know yet if there are difficulty settings

guys...

I have a copy of Xenoverse with all the DLC on steam, looking to trade it for something else

I don't know about difficulty, but around 6:58 the Gogeta AI is notably harder than the others, also in PQ allies don't seem to be useless, since in another video an allied Vegeta managed to beat Zarbon off screen(with hardly any damage taken) while being attacked by a great ape veggie

youtube.com/watch?v=gBHXcAtRjS8

>that hub world music
The first XV1 had boring elevator music. This shit sounds like some new age electronic alternative clown music.

Theres different hub music to choose from in the settings apparently

you can change it
lets hope the other options are better

>he doesn't play BT2 music from his flashdrive while waiting in the PvP ranked lobby
>not headbanging to "Go Ahead" whilst crushing your opponent with basic attacks

I shiiiiggydiggy.

>we
Trunks is into loils confirmed.

i hope you can guard cancel your combos again; that shit made using a basic attacking build fun.

TRADE ME SOMETHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

youtube.com/watch?v=0dEgX19KEyo

>not listening to god-tier Super OST

shig fucking dig

I still think this pairing was the dumbest shit ever and just further solidifies Toriyama as a lazy hack of a writer. Even worse is that it brought in shippers into the DB threads.

>you can smash attack into ultimates
Hnnnnghhh
>that fucking x20 Kaioken Kamehameha
mmmm

PvP is gonna be so fun this time around.

>Even worse is that it brought in shippers into the DB threads.
they already existed

>anything Super
>god tier

Top fucking kek

yes you can still guard and dash cancel
guarding however is much slower than in the first game so people don't abuse perfect blocks

ugh thank god. When everyone found out that you can just guard block and shimmy around it made my life frustrating. Does it still take away from your stam bars?

shit taste detected

the vid is ass but its confirmed that its possible
youtube.com/watch?v=iroC_EyzaQM

>Super OST
>god-tier

Get that low budgeted garbage out of here. Dragon Ball Kai (despite being plagiarized) had FAR better music. You can't even compare the two.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJXkqfGGgJg
youtube.com/watch?v=MJfpW7TAlfE
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G-iqPEbbE
youtube.com/watch?v=HODTTBd7BS0
youtube.com/watch?v=BhqsTy0W9sk

Or rather, you're easily pleased. There has been nothing in Super that's "god tier" not even Black/Zamasu which are "pretty good tier" at the very best.

>6:45
holy shit I just might make a namekian this time around. Just for that sick fucking ultimate.

buu girls are sluts. hopefully xenoverse 2 brings more porn

>you can see your enemy's stamina bar

I'm not sure how i feel about this

Just Black for preorders.

Her name is tyno now

Actually if you pre-order you get an early version Black, flying pillar, and Super Future Trunks early access.

That's good
Now you can use ultimates without worrying that you opponent uses a evasive

I really wanted him to be God of Destruction Goku or just Kakarot who didn't get bonked on the head.

ALL buu girls are sluts

Someone explain why bad guys appear in the city with lore

Sorry, Trunks is if you buy the season pass.

>there's a timeline where piccolo just fucking sniped Goku while fighting Raditz

Raditz is secretly there to bond with his brother, Nappa is there to fuck bitches and fight spars

WHERE IS TAINO

Fuck you mine is pure

you get him anyway
with the season pass you get him early

The job of the time patrollers is to maintain the timeline, not making the good guys win. In a timeline that's changed to help the good guys win when they lost the time patrollers would send a bad guy to restore the timeline to the way it was before

So there's no real point to ordering the season pass early? good to know.

Tyno finally joined the Frieza army.

no she isnt

She joined the Frieza army.
youtube.com/watch?v=gaEDUVabtOQ (at about 8:50)

So why doesn't Black/Zamasu just blow up the planet in the future trunks timeline?

Why's her name different?

zamasu is a tree huger
he likes nature without ningen

>why is the localization ass again?
no idea

Toriyama is generally consulted for lore purposes.

Xenoverse sucked ass why is this even a thread

Oh god, it really is happening again.

I can't wait to buy it now.

Better than the usual poorly animated generic fighting intro

one of my favorites

What, you expected him to ask Tien? Everyone knows launch stopped chasing him when he realized he only wanted a quiet life with his child-bodied butt-buddy.

I just hope they'll fuck up Beerus's name a few times again.

i wonder what this games "thanks for helping, pan." line will be

Because she's actually a different person and they're being racist

In that case, Taino x Tyno lewds when?

Super music is pretty dope mi familia

And I forgot to link like a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=4fKtbjCx9xw

I can already tell that we're gonna have a ton of those. Just listen to the delivery of the English Kai of time in that time patroller ad thing. She just sounds like she's reading the script and doesn't know what tone she's supposed to convey. Whoever is directing the voices needs to be fired

Meh, none of the tracks are particularly memorable. At least GT had a fantastic OP and ED.

the actual gameplay audio sounds fine though

The problem isn't the audio, it's the voice direction.

Never played Xenoverse. Does this game have co op? I see it has a massive hub town. Can you do missions together with a friend?

I know exactly what you're trying to say, and I'm saying so far the actual voices sound fine

Most sounded fine in XV1, but there were a ton of weird errors and acting that didn't fit because whoever was directing it is an incompetent goof.

>thanks for helping, Pan.

yes
now there is a mode where 6 people can fight a giant ape

You can also do all of the side missions with other players as well

first link makes me think of a music from Pirates of the Caribbean
youtube.com/watch?v=suOmiBXmJOA

>Still no fusions

Maybe next year in Xeno 3.

Can we have beards?

how would that even work?

yes

can majins do cool stuff yet

Their females are great at being really arousing, I guess.

-Create 2 characters
-Get them to a certain level
-When creating a new character you have the fusions option. You click it and you pick from a list of already created characters as well as the type of fusion. Rings or dance.
-Create new character. This character now has unique abilities you cannot get as a regular fighter as well as clothing.
-Go back to playing any of the other 2 characters and press a button to call the other character like an assist and fuse.

Or something like that.

is the beard color the same as hair color?

i think so

It wouldn't really work at all

yes
see

thats too much work
how about fusing with npcs?
there would be a problems with the skills and clothes

Aaaany second now.

I would fuse with the loli kai if you know what I mean.

I'm still waiting for the Black/Zamasu fusion.

Just like you, I'll most likely end up disappointed.

I'm glad SSB Kaiokenx10 isn't going to make it

Imagine being able to randomly fight other people in the city without going into another screen, or loading. Random fights with dudes and other people watch. True dbz.

xenoverse3 when?

so i think we can all agree its now very obvious that dragon ball super was made for the sole purpose of being a cash grab produced simply to make people buy xenoverse 2

I don't. Please explain in more detail.

loli of time says no fighting in the city

ssgs is a bit more subtle and that's why I like it. Also together with kaioken it looks amazing.

Imagine the absurd clusterfuck the world hub would be. Sounds awful.

>wanting to randomly fight in a city full of legends and advanced tech
who the fuck do you think you are

there is no super yet in XV2 aside from few characters

honestly, i'll take it over getting ear raped by the intro like the first one, my god the audio was just all over that place

FUCKING NINGENS DON'T DESERVE TO FUSE WITH GODS. REEEEEEEEEEEE

If that was the case the first original arc would have had something to do with Time Patrol in the first place

What is that website in his name? I'm afraid to check it out.

Someone who likes challenging the impossible.

>Vegeta will never stop being a jobber

Feels bad man.

idk i heard it was owned by a cuck, but now a gook owns it

>Sounds awful.
Jesus. It's a good idea. Why are people always so negative about good ideas? HURR BUT THAT WOULD NOT WORK BECAUSE HURRFUCKINGDURR

youtube.com/watch?v=2dSj2DiCmik
youtube.com/watch?v=up58wQFPGzI
Supers ost is great fag

>every SAB Vegito forgets Vegeta's armor and just uses a recolor of Goku's go

God damn it faggots get it right

Humans really should have gotten exclusive access to Kaio-ken.

It's not. I don't want 300 autists fighting all over the place in the lobby.

Give me one single reason why I shouldn't pirate it along with the inevitable season pass

I just can't wait for more DUMPLIN!!!

to help the sales numbers look good so that they'll consider doing a three, allowing xenoverse to grow into a series.

it's also looking like a pretty god damn great game, as well, appealing to a lot of the fans.

Instead there'll be a moveset for SSB Goku that has Kaioken Assault and Kaioken Kamehameha.

Because you won't be able to race scooters around conton city with Cred Forums.

Me too.
>tfw listening to them shit talk Xenoverse at every chance they get while they played Dragon Ball Fusion

Is the Black arc over?

that wouldn't make sense since the first person to use it on screen was a Saiyan

>humans should have gotten an exclusive ability that isn't even used by any humans
Nigga shut up, I need Kaio-ken for my autism filled oc backstory of a saiyan who can't turn super because their a shitter

>Only a saiyan ever used it
>hurr guys it should be human exclusive

Why don't you ask for Ape Form while you're at it?

>saiyan who can't turn super because their a shitter
...so Raditz.

nigger if anything you can make a strong claim to make Kaioken be saiyan exclusive, least with nimbus and pole that shit is of earthling origin

>get hit
>instantly lose it
>to regain it you'll have to go through that long animation again
>no super armor so you'll just immediately get hit right out of it again
It being free to use doesn't not make it shit.

Humans shouldn't have exclusive transformations, period.

>use it
>abuse the range
>get hit out of it
>just beat their ass with your 10/10 basic
don't be a baby, use the gimmick properly

fuck off
i want 4 arms

>just beat their ass with your 10/10 basic
So you never needed it in the first place and using kaioken would have been better, good job.

You're not getting them due to animation issues, but it'd be a pretty cool human-exclusive super move.

Kaioken doesn't have a stick, you're objectively wrong.
besides if you wanna go there unleashed will probably still be the best transformation you can use

Honestly most human "transformations" are just techniques like kaio-ken.

>four arm freezy pops

I want this now

not him but I'm actually pretty sure the four arms shit is exclusive to Tien's three-eyed clan.

There is no three-eyed clan.

>doesn't like variety
>hurr just use kaio-ken and make it human exclusive

Why would humans need an exclusive transformation anyway? Kaio-ken isn't an actual transformation and neither is potential unlocked so you human fags confuse me. It's not like you can't use them just because they aren't exclusive

because it will eventually give us the third game, and like all of DBZ's trilogy game series, we all come to the conclusion that the 2nd game is the best installation of the trilogy.

Yes there is

No, there is not.

super dodonpa when?
the dodonpa is suposed to be stronger than the kamehameha but was weak as fuck in the first game

So wait
Xenoverse 2's story is basically Xenoverse 1's with OAV characters too?

>Xenoverse 2's story is basically Xenoverse 1
no

>5 different versions of every saiyan, each complete with 6 transformations each
>cell perfect form only
>frieza only perfect and golden
>super buu only vanilla, no gotenks buu or gohan buu

Why do they care so little about the three iconic villains of Z? I know not all the games can be as autismal roster-wise as the tenkaichi ones but still, damn.

>>cell perfect form only
>>frieza only perfect and golden
nigga

>>super buu only vanilla
To be fair there's three versions of Majin Buu.

>cell perfect form only
First form, perfect form and super perfect form

>frieza only perfect and golden
First form, final form, 100% form and golden

They may or may not have the edgy reskin forms that take up a whole fucking slot too, haven't paid much attention to that.

I want to fuck that Kai.

which is why it's mentioned in the Daizenshuu right?

>and super perfect form

Oh fuck off not that guy but you know that doesn't count.

If it's not mentioned in the series it doesn't exist.

yes it is
web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link

You're not the only one.

Sorry dude. It's a separate character so I gotta count him.

did you never watch the christmas episode of Buzz Lightyear?

Go fuck yourself buddy, thats why Tao fucked Mr.Satan up so badly he became a pussy

So the preorders are just early access, since for the first game, they were preorder only.

>Tien is an alien
What a load of horseshit. And he's weaker than some humans, what a shitter.

four more episodes
Black's timeline
Trunks goes SSJ3
Vegeta goes SSJ: White
Goku saves the day

descendant of aliens
its like the humans from dbo who have saiyan genes in them

>ssgs is a bit more subtle
What did he mean by this?

dodonpa is more lethal than kamehameha, not stronger

>Xenoverse 2's story is basically Xenoverse 1's with OAV characters too?

no, Xenoverse 1's story only featured villains getting stronger through a third party's intervention. Xenoverse 2's story features Turles and Slug going into the main timeline and fucking shit up themselves before ultimately partnering up with Mira and Towa who wants revenge against the Time Patrol.

>Clothes still have stats
Dropped

>they just do slightly less damage.
So you admit humans are the best.

Supposedly there's a way to use the clothes you want with the stats you want, no details yet though.

Still
>Can't recolor clothes

DRRRROPPED.

watching gameplay this looks a little too autismo and nerdy. are any of you non-geeks getting this? I havent played a dragonball game in many years so im not sure if i could get into this shit but im interested since ive started watching db recently. I guess what im asking is are all you guys freaks or are they at least a couple cool people.

either theres a generic variant of cast clothes or some cast clothes can and others can't.

They made some old outfits recolorable, and added more that are. But I do dislike that there are still a lot more that can't be recolored, just because they are themed. It's retarded.

>just because they are themed
What do you mean?

>Supposedly there's a way to use the clothes you want with the stats you want, no details yet though.
I'm sure they lied about that. Probably fucking lied about doing away with RNG too. It'll all be the same shit as the first game.

The closest thing to a lie they've said was that we wouldn't be able to play as giant apes, which people took to mean we wouldn't be able to play as giant namekians either.

>non-geeks
>Cred Forums

the game isn't even out yet
we don't know shit about it

by cool i sort of meant level-headed. shouldve said that.

>grind out 80 wins
>int cell
He has fierce battle, I guess.

who cares? if you're playing for the online you're doing it wrong

just find a friend to play it with, it'll be much more enjoyable

You think small, and you think in problems instead of solutions.

Here's a solution: have fight happen in the missions and versus modes instead.

>It's a good idea.
It is entirely the opposite of a good idea from both a technical and consumer perspective.

>LivingIchigo closing the app when he was getting attacked by a super in the WT
TOP KEK

split screen with a friend or you mean online with a friend?

you can't play missions together with split-screen unfortunately

Is Black in the game?

yes preorder bonus

DLC

>They made some old outfits recolorable
>from the gameplay it looks like BADMAN might be one of them
>one of the only outfits that benefits from being color locked
fucking WHY

So you can tell the faggots apart from the real men.

because that isn't badman
its the blue shirt vegeta wore when he went to the amusement park in one of the earlier episodes of super

the faggots shouldn't even be allowed to sully the the name of the BADMEN
oh, I hope so

You're a goddamn idiot.

its this shirt
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEZN3MJWEc
there is no badman on the back

Fuck you both. I'm gonna recolor it pink anyway.

alright, crisis averted
now onto the crisis of "is badman in or not"

based cowboy going even further beyond

we don't know yet
i hope it is
yamchas baseball gear made it in so there is hope that both badman and postboy are probably in

Isn't tacos confirmed in? Or am I just thinking of his police helmet? At any rate if badman isn't in I'm firebombing bamco, fucking over half the races' transforms and no fanservice like saiyan tails or slim male majins is bad, but this is a dealbreaker

It's a shame Yamcha probably won't be wearing his gear

What if the shirt isn't in, but BADMAN is available as a possible logo, with one of the possible logo positions for the super shirt being on the back?

Do we even know that logos are interchangeable and repositionable?

One of the early promo screens showed a giant Namekian with Cell's crown/wings and Ninja Murasaki's gi, with 2 logos on the front of the gi (one being Capsule Corp irc).

>everything can be BADMAN
It'll be the only way to play

does anyone have all the new majin hairstyles? they did good with everyone, but it felt like the majin and male human/saiyans needed it the most

we haven't seen many yet
wait for the beta this weekend

There seriously better be female mohawks a la West Kaioshin.

Go away fag. Gohan will never be relevant

>add one armed kamehameha
>keep future gohan with two arms

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the trailers that show the Namekian CaC teleporting from Conton City to Namek, the logo disappears from his back during the transition.
Could just be a stylistic choice, or it could be because they're treated seperate from clothes and load differently.

How active are the servers on PC?

I want to play it before 2 comes out. Are the missions co-op necessary or can one person do them all?

One person can do them all.

so wait, is there a demo up yet or not?

is it much harder with just one person?

not really, some of the missions can be a pain though.

A fair bit, but it's more like it's too easy with co op.

Beating Eternal Rivals solo with no teammates AI or otherwise feels pretty awesome.

Best DBZ game op right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDdTBSUAQ0o

well if all else fails just BLUE HURRICANE your way to victory

some reviewers got a demo build. the closed beta becomes available for preorder-ers on PS4 on he 8th and the open beta becomes available on PS4 about five days later

>ps4
>ps4
and pissee or exboned are left in the dust ye?

yeah. Sony has first dibs priviledges

well fair enough I guess, better than actual exclusivity

Apparently it's because the game is PS4 exclusive in japan.

>ohhh nooo, they spent time and money working on the actual game instead of dumping tons of a-squad animation money into an opening cinematic people will only watch the first few times they boot up the game

NANI?
that's pretty fucked up, console exclusivity but only in a certain region, the home one no less

Super Saiyan 1 and Kaioken are the best transformations in the entire series, so the god forms are objetively better by default by being closer to them than your faggy edgelord transformations.

Wait, so the Japanese won't be able to get it on Steam?

Holy shit you're a faggot.

steam isn't big in japan anyway. PC gaming over there is just VN's and MMO's,

>that's pretty fucked up
No, not really. Sony and Nintendo reign king in Japan, if you care about Japanese games you're a retard if you buy Xbox or sit on your PC with no consoles.

I laugh audibly whenever I see Xenoverse gameplay with Xbox buttons.

>we have the pc and xbox versions done and ready to ship
>but lol sony money fuck you japs with xboxes or computers
Exclusivity is one thing, region specific exclusivity is what's fucked up

How long before somebody mods in spiky SSJ hair for CaCs? How long until Bandai puts it in themselves?

>I laugh audibly whenever I see Xenoverse gameplay with Xbox buttons.
PS4 player here. I really don't see how any of that is slightly funny.

the mods already exist for XV1 so I imagine it won't be hard to just build off those

You're not getting it retard, they're not doing it to spite Japan like evil overlords, they're doing it because Japan literally does not fucking care about the Xbox or PC.

autism really.

>dumbass westerners still buying enough on xbox to warrant releases overseas
I wish dudebros would just fuck off and stop buying DBZ games. If we weren't giving the shitbox versions sales they could make Xenoverse a truly exclusive series and improve the game a lot in the process. Multiplats can never reach their full potential like exclusives can.

>You're not getting it retard
I... do I sound japanese? I didn't say they were spiting anyone, just that they're holding back game versions that they have done solely because of buisness deals, which is unarguably anti-consumer no matter how much japan "doesn't care" (I know at least some japs would appreciate the steam version as a matter of convenience)
The fuck is this hostility coming from?

Because they bought the 'MURICAN console to play weeb games. The only ones laughing harder are MS for conning you into getting one to begin with while you probably sit on Cred Forums all day sour graping over all the Japanese games on PS4.

That and they make me laugh because they were so unoriginal they had to steal the buttons from the Dreamcast, which in and of itself was so unoriginal it stole and shuffled buttons from Nintendo, but that's unrelated to dipshits buying the wrong console for good games.

>The fuck is this hostility coming from?
It's not hostility, I'm simply calling you a retard.

You are objectively wrong. Notice how the sales for the Xbox versions are zero. Even measured in millions that is abysmal. The steam version would be the same way if that site even had it's sales data.

They're not "holding back" anything. You sound like the idiots that think 100% of DLC is cut content. It wasn't an arbitrary decision, releasing it on those consoles over there would be a waste of their time and money, which can have a negative affect on the company and development of other games. Why spend money manufacturing copies for a console that isn't even sold at major stores? Copies that will shelf warm because anyone in Japan that DID buy an Xbox only did so because they're a westeboo who probably doesn't play Japanese games.

You're grossly underestimating how pointless it would be. So pointless that it would harm them more than it would help them. It's not anti-consumer at all.

Would rather see Vegito in SSR

Much sexier

Why do you keep saying "you," like I'm the one who did all that?

Anyway, that's a lot of assuming you're doing.

Xbox sure, but your claims on steam are pure conjecture,
and that's just digital distribution (which is an option for xbox as well) so absolutely no production costs, and no extra development costs as its already done, just a matter of throwing it up on their market, paying the fees, and being done with it, hardly a monumental task or bank breaker.

I'm getting it on a PC, and my controller is a 360.

What if I don't care about other Japanese game, just Xenoverse?

Tournament's over, how'd everyone do? Top 2500 here.

>Why do you keep saying "you," like I'm the one who did all that?
Because you're the one being defensive. If you truly were a PS4 player you wouldn't give a shit and would be laughing with me.

>Anyway, that's a lot of assuming you're doing.
Nah it's all observable fact.

They probably stand to gain something from Sony for the exclusivity, enough so to make up for any theoretical digital sales, but that actually is me making assumptions this time.

>I'm getting it on a PC, and my controller is a 360.
Still hilarious.

>What if I don't care about other Japanese game, just Xenoverse?
Then you have shit taste.

>3 weeks to go

Oh god its to be that pre christmas season with a fuck load of games coming out isnt ut

I'm not ready

>filename isn't baby_vegeta.jpg

A shame.

>>I'm getting it on a PC, and my controller is a 360.
Still hilarious.

>>What if I don't care about other Japanese game, just Xenoverse?
Then you have shit taste.
Sounds like you have a stick up your ass, go get rid of it.

>If you truly were a PS4 player
the FUCK is this supposed to mean? are you seriously trying to us vs them a video game console?

>Because you're the one being defensive. If you truly were a PS4 player you wouldn't give a shit and would be laughing with me.
No, it sounds petty and autistic as fuck to me.

>Nah it's all observable fact
No. It's assuming.

You sound mad retarded.

>Sounds like you have a stick up your ass, go get rid of it.
lmao why would I have a stick up my ass? I have the best console and the country that makes the best games favors it.

I get to laugh at retards using bad controllers and bad consoles. You're the one getting butthurt about it.

Mmm, salt.

youre worthless, kill yourself.

>good thread ruined by asshat trying to force a (you) festival

Told you, autistic as fuck.

Dragon Ball Fusions lets you fuse with "NPC's"

There's 170 "NPC's" you can unlock, fight and fuse with, aside from the 98 DB characters.

SSJB EX Gogeta, Close enough?

Stay mad.

I'm not trying to do shit, just posting facts. If everyone gets butthurt about it and replies to me, that's on them, not me.
You all definitely have the ability to just ignore me, but the butthurt nerd fibers in your being refuse to let it go. You have the ability, but not the willpower, to stop giving me (You)s.

>salt
confusion, what do you gain from bringing up console war shit? are you 12? does sony pay you? it's all people playing vidya
>inb4 HAHA U JELLY
sorry, t. idort

yeah those are kind of completely different things you retard

>Tien's Four Witches
>Launch's Sneeze
>Roshi's Max Power

DO YOU EVEN HUMAN!?

>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING, lol just don't reply I was teeching u a lesson :^)
yeah nice try retard, no more (you)s at least

>shit all release most of the year when I'm a NEET
>everything good comes out in the last couple of months when I might of finally of found a fucking job.

>that drop in volume when Time Kai starts talking
God I hope that isn't foreshadowing what's to come. I can take awkward pauses due to translation issues, but audio levels are a whole different story.

Should i buy the season pass for xenoverse before i jump into 2?

>confusion, what do you gain from bringing up console war shit?
Nothing. I didn't bring it up.

Brought up the matter of console exclusivity in Japan.
He was then told why it makes sense.
Then everyone went on the defensive.

>are you 12?
I didn't buy an Xbox, so no.

>does sony pay you? it's all people playing vidya
You do realize MS and the Xbox actively harm the gaming industry by dividing games and consumers between consoles when their console is objectively bad, as well as bringing the lowest common denominator, (dudebros and soccer moms, etc.) into the industry, who also actively hurt it by reducing the overall standards of games and contributing so heavily to sales that developers resort to terrible games and terrible practices to cater to them.

This hippy can't we all just get along bullshit doesn't actually work in reality, only in the minds of children. Not all consoles are equal, and every major player has a very real effect on the industry. The gaming community and developers have generally gone downhill since MS entered the scene.

lmao holy shit you're so assblasted. You're still giving me replies even if you don't quote me. Passive aggression just makes you look even more like a faggy angry little nerd. (You)s are just a meme. If you really think I'm fishing for replies you're still literally giving me what you think I want, which is hilariously retarded.

nah. the story missions it adds are unremarkable, and all the characters+skills it grants are gonna be in vanilla XV2 anyway

>at one point while visiting conton vegeta and goku just up and decided to have a fucking beam duel

There's really no need.

Man, the new TP looks way better when his hair isn't just blatantly kid trunks SSJ hair.

you kinda admitted you're just (you) farming, might as well stop typing out entire paragraphs of bait and stick to something more effecient like

I got rank 2410

>Gi with a full spandex underneath
Would use to fight evil SSJ3 Broly/10

>you kinda admitted you're just (you) farming
Actually no. I mean everything I say.

You're the one who made up that shit about me wanting (You)s or that I'm pretending to teach you a lesson. I simply ridiculed you because by simply CLAIMING that I'm fishing for (You)s and then giving me replies anyway makes you a fucking retard. If you're right, then you're giving me what I want. If you're wrong, then you're a fucking dipshit who can't even put up a decent argument without crying the 2016 version of "troll!"

Is that too complicated for you?
Either I'm baiting, and I'm winning because you reply, or I'm not baiting, and you're a mad little coward who has to claim that I'm baiting because you know I'm right. In both scenarios I win, xbox-kun.

Why DID they go with what's his face's full visor scouter? It's way more distinct than the one eye models everyone has and kind of brings the fact that the patrollers just borrow clothes from everyone else to the forefront

Oh good, you're not baiting.

The PS4 sucks, the controller is just awful. The PC would be the superior choice. Sucks for Japan.

everyone gave their closing thoughts, he was about to be (you) starved and then you just have to come along
if you're samefagging bravo, that's sad

>The PS4 sucks
lol yes those grapes are sour.

>the controller is just awful
Awww, was baby's first controller a 360 controller?

>The PC would be the superior choice.
Enjoy your hackers.

And good job showing your true butthurt colors.

No. He wasn't.

Arguing with yourself to look more reasonable won't change the fact that you're still feeding the fire, and only I'm benefiting from it.

>lol yes those grapes are sour.
Not sour at all, just saying facts. It's hard to swallow for you, I'm sure.

>Awww, was baby's first controller a 360 controller?
Now that's just sad

>Enjoy your hackers.
PS4 cries again

>And good job showing your true butthurt colors.
I'm not butthurt at all. A PS4 acting like he's all that is like a midget flexing his muscles at a hard gay pride parade. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Talk about xenoverse you fucks

You reckon 'single potara' will be available as a accessory? and are they finally gonna give us options for two-tone hair like Gotenks has?

Fucking loooool this is salty gold.

>Talk about xenoverse you fucks
There's nothing to talk about. Not when there are PCucks to laugh at.

Not salty at all, but that seems like the only argument you have. Isn't really an argument, but PS4 players aren't that smart.

>launch's sneeze
too unique, too close to SS (blonde = strong, especially since our saiyans don't go spikey), and was it really a powerup? i though launch was always able to go ballistic, just that blue launch never had reason to
>roshi's max power
would have to animate and remodel all the clothes to fit the buffmodu models, although if they put in the effort it would be sweet
>tien's four witches
best one, unique but not to the point of being a signature of the character, distinctly human, minimal model impact (just parent an extra pair of arms to the model like a weapon, coding wise no different than the power pole they already get), and about as much animation effort as the powerpole/nimbus
that shit better be dlc

>overcompensating this hard
I'm sorry for breaking you, user. This dramatic shift in behavior is because I triggered you too hard.

No not really. Nice try though. Your reality must be breaking, the realization on PC>PS4 must be devastating for you.

How do you guys play this? It looks like shit. Who is responsible for the animations of this game?

So since saiyanfags are definitely gonna get SSG and SSB in dlc, what do you think they'll include for the other races in a petty attempt to mask saiyan bias?

>heh, if I shitpost even harder than the shitposter, that means I'll win
You're an even bigger faggot than he is for stooping to his level as soon as your passive aggressive bullshit was seen through. Stop making the thread so fucking shitty. You're a living testament to why PC fags are looked down on.

> Who is responsible for the animations of this game?

Dimps.

And they're pretty good normally. I mean they make Street Fighter 4 and 5's animations and those are god-tier. I agree that they seem to be pretty lazy with the Xenoverse games though.

I wish CyberConnect2 made these games... well, the animations/aesthetic anyways. If Dimps if god-tier then CC2 is... Zeno All King Tier

youtu.be/EktXiofC3-A?t=28

Don't you think it's the same person, fuckwad? Just leave the thread and return at a later time.

>giving either one a (You)
You're useless too
killyourself

Is it true that thanks to filler the games are the better way to watch the naruto anime than the actual naruto anime? They seem fun but I haven't watched naruto since, I think he just learned to poop out a giant frog by biting his thumb or something, around there

a dupe majuub

There isn't enough time between several of the posts for it to be the same person. It's just everyone getting butthurt over one shitposter, and then when people finally learn to stop replying one retard keeps it going thinking everyone will like him for stooping to the same level.

Can't say I blame him, though. The PS4 shitposter at least has security. PC shitposter might just be scared that they won't even bother making XV3 for systems other than PS4, now that it's exclusive in Japan.

meta forms for fridges, which turns them silver
parthenogenisis for namekians, where you sacrifice half your heath to summon one AI controlled clone of yourself as a teammember
'arcane potential' or whatever for majins that gives all their attaks a chance of inflicting a random status ailment thanks to their magic powers
GUN for humans. the more ki they have the bigger gun they pull out

it's not just thanks to filler, the CC2 games even make most canon fights play out better than they do in the anime or manga

Uh, no.

Now you're typing out your assblast. Where's the real conversation?

>all cool
>all very doable, even by dimps's lazy standards
>fucking GUN
very nice, although I'd rather have a wizardy moveset and different basics instead of status rng, xenoverse status effects are shitty and rng is shitty

Are you seriously still talking about them? Seriously, do what this guy says.

You're literally the only one still shitting up the thread. Just hope you realize that.

No, you're still here.

Oh I got it, long range basic attacks:
builds off of their already long range theme, something unique, feels magic-ee, situational and can take advantage of the new turn of your power button

Yeah Kishimoto himself said he prefer the game's pace over the anime's.

Reminder to report the shitposter.

Nice, so I guess instead of wading through 800 episodes of animu I'll just play those instead one day

yeah. they are all on PC so you can just pirate them.

only the numbered ones cover more story so don't worry about generations or the other one

Nice shitposter post

Christ almighty this video...

It's not fair that Naruto gets this treatment.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eQttklzYSjY
>Stuck interacting with the stock XV1 character
Gay as fuck

I guess you can tell a good shitposter by the way they can piss someone off so bad that they start shitposting themselves to the original one can leave without letting the thread get back on track.

Thanks man

Will Vegeta finally get his time in the sun and take out Black Goku in his SS white form?

You could shut the fuck up about that now, the thread is now back on track.

youtu.be/mlVtQDVrNns?t=1m58s

Best scene in DBZ yet.

The only reason any of this animation looks better than Xenoverse is because it's all fucking cinematics. The actual gameplay in the Naruto games is super basic and minimal.

Xenoverse is far more technical and all of the gameplay and attacks happen in real time, no cinematics outside of story mode. The animations are fucking fantastic, and the gameplay doesn't have to suffer for them.

What attacks can we learn that Janemba has?

Why are you so mad? If it's back on track then talk about Xenoverse instead of telling people to shut the fuck up. People don't keep going if you don't reply to them. Shocker.

If you cared about potential you'd give up on your closed platform fisher price game machines and just move to PC.

I'm not mad, I just told you to shut the fuck up about talking about shitposters. Which you should be doing.

I'm hoping for Illusion Smash.

Oh boy, PCfag is back to shitpost some more.

>I'm not mad, I just told you to shut the fuck up about talking about shitposters. Which you should be doing.
You're literally no better. In fact your obsession with getting the last word in a non-argument makes me think you're one of the shitposters still going.

No, I started talking about DBZ stuff and told you to shut up when it looked like you might start something, which you are.

>turn the fucker into a meteor, crash him through the atmosphere, then blow him up
>like 30 solid seconds of the entire evil squad just shitting on you with god tier techniques
>all hokage giga buddah
>bunch of animal seal guys or whatever going to town
>guy/lee wombo combo
>father son orbital rasengan
>hinata naruto waifu hasubando giga blaster
>the original trio nuking the earth
>hyuga quad combo
>sexy reverse harem jutsu
>naruto's parents assist rasengan
jesus fucking h christ

Are you retarded?
Fuck off if you just want to start shit.

Just fucking drop it, shitposter.

he turns white in three episodes and beats black, but goku is the one to beat immortal zamasu into submission and hand him over to lord zeno

Stop shitposting. It's clear who's starting shit and it's and /

So you think everyone is the shitposter now?
Kill yourself, paranoid faggot.

You obviously are right now and screaming PCfag shitposter

Not really. I mean sure that particular video is all cinematics but the regular gameplay animation is far better too. I'm a fan of Xenoverse, not shitting on it... but CC2 is objectively superior. youtube.com/watch?v=yAlwwOJ9fqE

They would'nt be as embarrassingly lazy about everything too since they truly care about the IPs they work with. Just look at their president... he's a giant Naruto otaku and his company is basically a means of fulfilling his fantasy. Did the same with JoJo's too

STOP
ACKNOWLEDGING
ANY OF IT
JUST IGNORE IT ALL
AND RETURN TO DURAGONBARR

brought to you by the team who made Asura's Wrath

People that are still replying about anything not DBZ related are shitposters and I'm reporting every one of them.

The only reason is still replying is because he thinks there's some secret fight for the last word with that other guy still happening. I'm telling you both to let it go.

>screaming PCfag shitposter
So what do you call these?

Something tells me you're one of the shitposters. You could drop the act and let it go.

>but goku is the one to beat immortal zamasu into submission and hand him over to lord zeno

Can't Zamasu instantly regenerate from just about anything and basically never tires? How does Goku manage to keep him in line?

Reasonable people stating facts.

Is that cuhrayzee stuff in the manga proper? or did they take some liberties (to amazing result)

>but CC2 is objectively superior
It's really, really not.

You are confusing cel shading and bloom with actual animation.

I'm not saying it's bad or even worse than Xenoverse 2, but it's not better either. You're letting graphical production value dazzle you into thinking the animation is special, too.

>oh no, he called me out for being a shitposter!
>t-time to deflect it back at him
Yeah, no. You literally just ousted yourself.

lmao this is why these threads never amount to anything.

Liberties. The manga is dogshit outside of Madara shenanigans.

he has an immortal body but doesn't have infinite ki or stamina

>game looks very good so far

>First video is literally the guy talking about how boring and shit the 6vs1 against the Giant character is

You're not serious are you

I still can't believe you haven't shut the fuck up on the shitposters.

It was pretty good until the first timeskip. Man it went to shit hard after that.

Aw, well at least that means I didn't spoil and crazy moments for myself

Same to you.

v. giants was always shit, but if you played xv1 you can see they at least kind of spice it up, especially with the 6 v 1 and mindrape battles
the rest is looking great compared to 1

Oh, I did, but you keep crying over them.

liberties
also fun fact: the shipped NaruHina before it became canon and even gave then a team ultimate before The Last
meanwhile there is not a single SakuSasu team ultimate

That's because he's one of the shitposter. Get a hint.

Call me when Dimps starts using sakuga level animation techniques in their games.

Every reply you make digs your hypocritical hole deeper.

He literally hasn't stopped replying since the shitposting fest. He's the PC shitposter, YOU get a hint.

He realized how bad he fucked up by trying to out-shitpost the shitposter and now he's forcing this "s-stop shitposting! just drop it!" act when in reality he wouldn't reply anymore if he meant what he said.

He wants the last word in a fight that already ended.

>posts more cinematic shit
Nothing in the raw gameplay of your Naruto game looks as good as that super attack cutscene.

Xenoverse doesn't use cutscene attacks.

Wait, a fight with you?
What does it matter to you?
Are you a literal dumbass?

Fuck off, retard.

>Whoever is directing the voices needs to be fired
I'm pretty sure they don't have a voice director so there's no one to fire.

Not that guy, but that is still great animation, cinematic or not, that completely outclasses XV animation.

>i wonder what this games "thanks for helping, pan." line will be
Elaborate. I never bought the DLC.

... guys?

I guess you'll just ignore the gameplay I linked earlier :^)

>CyberConnect2
youtube.com/watch?v=yAlwwOJ9fqE

>Dimps
youtube.com/watch?v=ncT1g-fJexs

Xenoverse's gameplay is better. I'm just nitpicky when it comes to lazy animation. And if something deserves top notch effort it should be Dragonball.

Goku SS4 wants to thank you for helping Pan.
The way he says it however, sounds like he's calling you Pan.

It was pretty funny.

>but that is still great animation, cinematic or not, that completely outclasses XV animation.
You don't seem to understand how game development works, user.

Whether it's cinematic or not DOES make a big difference. There's a lot more freedom in how the whole thing looks and plays out.

In real-time you can't have exaggerated well-animated attacks that take 10 seconds to finish, and even if you do it's wasted because you're playing in real time. Like how the earliest selling point of Xenoverse was how expressive the characters were, which everyone forgot about because in the actual gameplay you're so busy fighting, canceling, flying around, vanishing, etc. that you don't see anyone's faces other than the split second during that one move exclusive to Goku.

Naruto games have great animation but they're just generic animu fighters for people who want to watch half of the fight and play the other half. Xenoverse grants players full control, which is a lot more fun than pretty animation that gets old after the first couple times you use the attack.

I actually left a while ago. Got you scared; thinking there was PC supremacist boogeyman. Didn't I, chump?

>Whether it's cinematic or not DOES make a big difference.
Not when discussing purely the animation, and length isn't the only factor that makes those cutscenes good. Just accept the animation is better, no one is contesting whether XV grants you tighter gameplay or not.

>I guess you'll just ignore the gameplay I linked earlier :^)
Are you baiting?
You posted raw gameplay. I remarked that it doesn't look any better or worse than Xenoverse.
Then you posted more cinematics, completely contradicting the point of raw gameplay comparisons, and flaunted about the quality of the cinematic animation.
Now you're back to talking about gameplay.

Make up your fucking mind. In raw gameplay they look the same. In Naruto the cinematics look better because that's how cinematics are, and Xenoverse doesn't use them.

Oh, and comparing current footage of Naruto to old-ass pre-release footage of Xenoverse doesn't help your case.

>Not when discussing purely the animation
No, that's exactly when it matters.
You're basically comparing a film to live footage of a boxing match and arguing that the film has better cinematography.

But XV also has cutscenes and the animation doesn't remotely compare in those either. No user, the gameplay isn't the reason why XV1's animation is worse than the Naruto game's.

>take 10 seconds to finish
I'm not talking about the length or flash of the animation.

I'm talking about the skill of the people in charge of literally making the characters move. Literal animation.

CC2 are fluid and use traditional animation techniques like squashes, stretches, and whatever the fuck you'd call what's going on with Naruto's leg here when they animate the models. They use rough and thick lines around eyes and fists and stuff for emphasis on impact. It's all subtle stuff that sakuga quality animation is known for and it's used both in and out of cutscenes in CC2's games.

If Xenoverse did even half of that stuff it would drastically improve the look and feel of the games. But they're too lazy to even do normal stuff like have SSJ hair.

>whatever the fuck you'd call what's going on with Naruto's leg here
Smears.

>finish ps4 v. the world shitposting
>move onto naruto games vs. dragonball games until archive
why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...

why are nabuto girls so qt I wish I had a nabuto gf

What the fuck do you want to talk about, Majin Waifus? We're discussing the game's animation.

PAIKUHAN
WHEN

Lets try this again.

New thread. Talk about actual content.

it's all hostile shitflinging, albeit an actual discussion now, why do we have to fight? both games are cool

No it wasn't, it was a calm and rational discussion about animation, chill out.

Ok, that was weird. my page tracker said this was on 10, but now it says 7.

Sorry for the early post, guys.

>SSJ3 transformation doesn't turn eyebrows into caveman-brow and make eyes super saiyan green with a pupil

Goddammit. What the fuck is wrong with these guys? First they're too damn lazy to make Super Saiyan hair transformations be other than a color change, now this? Small details matter when doing stuff like this, dammit.

He only despises mortal sentient species. He otherwise believes himself a good person.