>gamer girl

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771201552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game?

Gal Gun: Double Peace

>that memo at the bottom

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

What's the point of having character's shirt measurements?

Omg that's me
>weak spot butt

Everytime someone says that I imagine ben affleck from the town saying that. Just like when people post WHERE HAVE YOU GONE GIRL!

what the fuck, is this one of those dating simulators?

It's a cross between a dating sim and house of the dead. You shoot girls with some kinda pheramone that gives them orgasms because "plot".

You don't want to know girl's bust size?
what a gay

>Have to do circular motion wit ha mouse
>Hardly registers my mouse movements and end up failing

For fucks sake.

If the game wanted to tell that it would use cup size instead. Nobody cares about shirt measures.

tfw skid torrent doesnt work and i dont want to download a .rar

>weak spot
>left breast
>left

Is this a thing? Are one of my balls more sensitive than the other?

Why dont you find out with a hammer

Well your left nut hangs lower and is more prone to varicocele

Left breast is closer to the heart so people are usually more sensitive on the left side

Underaged virgin confirmed

>Games need realism, especially anime garbage ones

DIEEEEEEEEEEE

>Literally a meme game

I'm surprised virgins post on Cred Forums as well.

Yes. One of your balls should (if you're normal that is) be slightly higher than your other one. The higher one, as in the one that haven't dropped as far, is generally more sensitive. If it's your right ball or left ball differ from person to person.

>Left breast is closer to the heart
Not really.

how can she teabag someone if she doesn't have testicles?

I want to play this game

You have to go slower, there is a rhythm to it.

i wish the game was more challenging, playing with mouse makes things really easy

>tfw lost left but to testicular torsion
It's a bad feel

Bust size doesn't mean anything without the measurements. A short girl with e-cups is practically the same as a regular height girl who wears a c-cup.

*nut

As a connoisseur of sarcasm myself, I found a hearty chuckle in your post.

Here's her sister.

It doesn't mean anything in copypaste weeb games where all girls use the same model regardless of their measures.

Eh, there are at least different body types. They don't vary on an individual basis, sadly.

Why does that happen user? Its the same for breast sensitivity as well right?

power of imagination

What the fuck is this translation?

>Left and right kanji clips
Cute!

>I'm having so much fun imagining 3cm waist difference between these girls!!!

Nobody thinks like this.

>teabag
It's called a taco bop if a girl does it

that does not even make sense you underage fuck

>left side is weakest
>leans to the right
>right side is weakest
>leans to the left
It's the little things.

>taco bop
im at work and have no reaction face for this but lmao fammm

AAAAAAAAAAAA
KISS ME NOW!!!!

I used to think this was some sort of anomaly, what the hell biology.

Sayu is literally best girl. If I wasn't burnt out on the game I would rush through angel and devil routes just so I could do her.

Cause you touch yourself at night.

Demon is the best girl

There is not a single perfectly symmetrical person on the planet.

Make of that what you will.

I am

This game is too easy and the dialog system is retarded. How am I supposed to know what answers raise the most %? Fucking stupid shit.

Robots aren't allowed to post without human supervision. Where are your masters?

You should know what raises the most because you should be a normally functioning human. Or you could just play through it a couple times, the game is retardedly easy.

By picking the least retarded one
it however annoys me that to get true ending I have to explicitly choose the boring answers instead of the funny answers Except maybe for Shinobu because she is a lewd little tart

>By picking the least retarded one

This is the thing, those aren't actually the best answers.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771201552

For example, for Shinobu's route, you need to choose some of the answers that require a high lewdness.

And on Maya's route:

>Talk about what goes with rice.

What the fuck man?

>no VR support

I've been found out

I max ranked those bitches even while missing a couple dialog choices. It's not that hard, just do well in all the events and then max out the final doki doki.

I mentioned Shinobu, however fuck I did forget about that retarded rice line. That said, I think it has low stat requirements, if any. I played that route twice and think I only had like 2 options available each time.
The Sisters route has 0 lewdness involved despite Shinobu obviously being half of it, and most of the answers amount to saying the nicest possible option.
However I haven't done angel devil route and looking at the options there, they are a bit unique to say the least.

this game actually isn't bad i just wish it were more difficult

Yup, it's too easy with kb+m. You ought to handicap yourself by plugging in a controller if you want some challenge, because I guess that's the way it was meant to be played in the first place.

>weak point: left breast
>has a hairpin with the kanji for left
fuck you Japan
I love you Japan

I heard torsion is excruciating. True?

What does Expert mode actually do? I might start using it but I was worried it would make it harder to get true ends, and frankly its just frustrating to get all the way to the end to realise you've fucked up.

I've been playing on Expert since the very beginning and it's incredibly easy already, Normal must be a snore fest. I don't think there are any substantial changes.

There's something I find very appealing about her legs.

Did user with lightgun try it yet? Is it possible?

One of the regristry files allows you to enable all dlc on pc.

This includes the 100 dollar pantyvision mode. It's as simple as changing a value from 0 to 1.

Instructions pls

One of the registry files has an odd 30-something blabla=0 lines

Change all of em to 1 to get all the dlc, you still need to buy the item for it in the ingame store though (Its 8k iirc).

Dunno what the regrestry is called and I can't look it up rn, happy hunting.

>It was patched in the updated version, but if you go into the game directory and then GG2game/config and find GG2GG2DataStoreExData.ini, you just have to replace m_bEnableDlcItemsFromIni[0]=0 with m_bEnableDlcItemsFromIni[0]=1 (replace the zero). It will unlock Pheromone Z in the Academy Store for 8000 feathers.

If your game is updated it won't work I guess. Should work with the pirated version which is the early version.

I was pissed to find out the costume DLC isn't actually implemented yet so even if you enable it, you can't select it.
Big boobs is ok though, Pheremone Z is pretty expensive but you can edit that as well. nips 'n vag mod never though.

>And on Maya's route:
>>Talk about what goes with rice.
>What the fuck man?

Is she a redditor?

I want her to teabag me.

Of all the twins traits, my favourite is that the slightly older one has slightly smaller breasts.

why does rice have to do with reddit?

It happens when you play with your nipples while masturbating. The more you stimulate an erogenous zone, the more sensitive it gets, especially if you do it while masturbating so you can associate the arousal with stimulating that part. But usually you want to use one hand for dick, so you only have one hand free to play with your nipple. Thus, the nipple you play most with will be the one most comfortably in reach of the hand you're not touching your dick with, so over time it will become more sensitive than the other.

>you cant romance

oh, and i was about to install it

You can though. When you complete every normal route you unlock some special one. I don't know exactly how it works but you can romance literally every character in the game. Including teachers, and a ghost.