Digimon thread

Whos ya favorite digimon? pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FCYURvubxc
kissanime.to/Anime/Digimon-Universe-Appli-Monsters/Episode-001?id=130659
youtu.be/M4glW2EgxWU
youtube.com/watch?v=mKoh5nBxfGw
youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U
youtube.com/watch?v=iQwh2veSgck&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=dPR7S-qo8Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=hLnK_4J2uQU
imgur.com/a/eM6Kp
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/GrandisKuwagamon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guilmon.

Great taste, the whole line is pretty fucking rad.

Except maybe SaintGargomon. I like the concept, but the head is weird.

This, why would anyone pick anything else?

>GigaSeadramon
>never in any of the new games

Does anyone find the fact that the evolutions are temporary the most annoying thing ever to happen in this universe?

Terriermon is comfy as fuck is and a great alternative to

depends on which universe in the digimon multiverse your in. In the anime the partner digimon recived boosts of power from their partners that allow them to digivolve temporarily. When a digimon gains enouth experience they digivolve permanently.

They aren't like that in game, but you can choose to revert in most of the newer games

Tittymon Breast Mode

Fuck yeah.
Also the Lopmon line is great as well.

Gabumon, Agumon, Guilmon, Beelzemon.

>Tamers Lopmon was a guy in the original
I can't get used to it

And Belphemon of course.

Definitely Veemon. He's a bro.

>Recentally saw this again
youtube.com/watch?v=5FCYURvubxc

Holy shit it never gets old
Post best series'

Guilmon and Renamon.
Yes, I know I'm casual scum.

Do you ship it?

Here ya go

prince mamemon approves of this thread and wishs prosperity on all who say hail prince mamemon.

Will we ever get a new digimon game?

Been playing Cyber Sleuth on PS4(got it during the Flash Sale). I can't put this down, its addicting.

I do like theres plenty of Digimon from seasons 1 and 2 ib the game along with others from the later seasons.

Hail Prince Mamemon!

Wtf I hate Prince Mamemon now

Digimon world next order is goimg to be released on ps4 in the west.

Hail Prince Mememon

>tfw you ship multicolored digital animals

The answer is yes sad to say.

I want to pinch his cheeks

Garurugreymon a best.

Surely you jest.

Lillymon and Rosemon because

Lots of good taste in this thread

Who is this pink girl and why does she have an Omegamon?

It's a shame he's destined for evil. I want to protect that smile.

S'okay. I ship Veemon and Gatomon.

Renamon

My fucking nigga. Both the Data and Virus lines are great.

You're in the club when this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do?

So for loppunymon we have cherubimon virtue, cherubimon evil and wendigomon.

Her name is Nokia. She befriends an Agumon and a Gabumon, and eventually...that happens.

Meme him to death with Ice Tower.

*Statue
Derp

This guy.

Can someone explain this type of outfit to me. The chick in Kill la Kill had the same thing going on.

Evildoers beware! The justisquad is here!

Banchou?

Your not man enouth to understand...

ShineGreymon is best Digimon.

Bancho.

Japanese bancho

is a banchou, the japanese school delinquent boss, well, a really romanticized idea of them

I love internally going final, shining, burst as he does the animation.

They have a whole group of Banchos

I mean it's ok ... but it skips my fav mon of all, Wendigomon

>BanchouLillymon
I've surprisingly never been attracted to a Digimon but
Holy fuck my dick

What everyone else said.

not even for the TNA. i've always liked characters that piss other characters off from simply existing. wind based abilities are awesome, and its a cyber-harpy.

its too bad the only Shutumon in the entire series/games had the unfortunate 'female in digimon' penalty

New hotness

So I know Namco said that they were adding changes to Next 0rder based on fan feedback for the western release.

Do we have a list of any confirmed changes?

WereGarurumon no longer wears pants.

>That Leomon

Yare yare daze..

its the vagina bones isn't it

Jotaro was a banchou before they were cool.

i just started the english translated version of next 0rder that i pirated how do I get new digimon other than killing my already existing partners
also any other general tips as I'm lost on how I should be playing

Holy fuck are these in CS or NO?

Wtf is this Zoids?

Cellphone-chan a best.

>Get metal seadramon in cyber sleuth
>He's not very good
Feels bad man.

Weird how in-game she's treated as some kind of ugly monster...

KONO DUKEMON!

Why aren't you watching Applimon?

>tfw harpy fetish

Minervamon is best Waifumon

Lopmon has coolest digivolution line though

New quests, new story segments, higher difficulty, new mons and better graphics. Think digimon world redigitize to digimon world redigitize decode.

Im waiting for the fucking sub

[ONE VISION INTENSIFIES]

My favorite digimon, but is never playable in a game.

>He doesn't know

Does Next Order have Flamedramon? He's by far my favorite

bancholeomon only in cyber sleuth. Don't know but highly doubt they're in next order.

Samudramon all the fucking way homie.
Playing Cyber Sleuth. Currently at chapter 15 and my current battle party is:
Justimon level 68
Samudramon level 77
MirageGaogamon level 31
Is my party good guise?

Is the sub out yet? I can't find it on any of my anime streaming sites

Sad that Armor Digimon that are not Flamedramon and Magnamon get nothing in video games.

I wish Spirit Evolution Digimon would be put in games too.

Here's a regular rosemon.

KissAnime has it.
kissanime.to/Anime/Digimon-Universe-Appli-Monsters/Episode-001?id=130659

...Are you me?!

Stupid Digiknights hogging all the spotlight

They better make a game with Banchos and/or Olympos XII as central characters soon

Are you 35 hours in, on chapter 15, and also have the same party?

officially licensed art. every single one of those cards

>Samudramon
Is that it's fucking dub name?
I liked Gaioumon better. Saban a shit

Yes, exactly at that point. I just started Chapter 15

Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Gomamon.

For dubious reasons.

Flamedramon's great but only if all his armor is on, seeing those pictures of how he'd look without armor is pig disgusting

oh also (not corrupted)Cherubimon

I think it's listed as Gaioumon in Cyber Sleuth, however, I accidentally renamed it's previous form and didn't bother to look it up in the field guide so Samudramon (Tamers name I think) was the first name I saw.

As someone who watched the first 2 shows and only played Digimon World 3, how much catching up will do I have to do?

>Series isn't about chibi mons appearing in the digital world and being really obnoxious to the old school digimons

Lame

You're myself from the past then, me. I'm a little bit into chapter 15.

Future me, how do I beat that Silphymon, Shakkoumon, and Paildramon team in the Colosseum?

There's only 1 digimon for me. Buzz buzz motherfucker

Ah myself from the past it seems you have ventured down an alternative timeline where I remembered the coliseum was a thing. Sorry alternate-timeline-past-me but I can't help you with my futuristic knowledge.

samurai dragon monster

What does gaio mean?

>tfw the best use for your existence is fusion fodder

Victory King

heh, I should've known it would've been too easy to just ask you. I guess I'll have to continue to train and power through it. Take care, alternate-timeline-past-me. I'll be rooting for you. Hopefully I'll see you in the crossover anniversary movie

For what? If your playing the games none. They're self contanied and don't require knoledge of any other material even though there is a connected multiverse. Each individual anime besides 01 and 02 are self contained.

Gaiou = 凱王, meaning Triumphant King

Samudramon is a pretty boring and obvious name for it. It was already called Gaiomon in the english release of Dawn/Dusk but Saban just had to fuck it up

>tfw you're fusion is the ugliest fusion until it evolves
>tfw they can't even translate your fusions attack correctly

Are either of the Digimon MMOs still active?

Thank you kindly alternate-timeline-past-me. I wish you well on your journey too. Perhaps one day our timelines will intersect. Rooting for you
-you from an alternate future.

RizeGreymon is my fav.

Built For 1HK

Behold dinobeemon.

Please fucking delay this. This is a crime.

Best Gundamon.

Perfect.

DEATH PARADE BLASTER

Forever.

MOMANTAI~

Why does he have Jotaro's fursuit in his arm?

Fuck this game, I can't justify buying a VITA just for this but I WANT it.

Agumon... Digivolve to....

>tfw royal knights will forever be jobbers

More power!

This man crosses into your universe and slaps your ass. What do you do?

Did you just order him to evolve?
This is what happens when you do that.

ANGELAMON

slide my Goliath card into his digivice

Ask where Monodramon is so I can...play with it.

D-LET!

glitched version!

B-BAKEMON?!?

Veemon and his shitty evos can fuckoff

I can't get enough of how rad as fuck Wargreymon looks. Best design imo.

Well didn't Omnimon defeat Diaboromon in the first movie? I might be wrong tho, saw that movie like when I was 8 or 9.

>he doesn't EXTREME JIHAD

literally who?

Apparently not. It came back and Omegamon jobbed hard on it.

Your Tyranomon looks funny

Post rare digimon you niggas

>lordknightmon
>female
He's fag but not female
youtu.be/M4glW2EgxWU

Best line. :)

Bet this one eats shitloads of big meats

I want to dick that cat

Depends on series. Its female in cyber sleuth

Omegamon got his ass kicked bad, then he gave his power to imperialdramon and he become imperialdramom paladin mode and literally flew straight at and stabbed him once. Killing him with alt delete.

>tfw most of my favorite Digimon are rookies and champions
>tfw nearly all Megas are shit in design

The one in Cyber Sluts is

Come to the general sometime too

Bancho is japanese you baka

>no love for skellygreymon
Truly disappointed

This just gave me a mad flashback so fuck you I'll reminisce right here
When I was 7 I had a super cool figure of this bad boy that I would bring to school to sorta brag like all kids do, then some faggot threw it on the road out of jealousy.
I angrily fought him sword to sword at the school's Halloween party later that week to avenge my fallen buddy and stabbed his balls pretty good, leaving him all shriveled up on the ground in front of his horrified ugly hag of a mom.

I like it.

What is really weird is that the other Golemon was introduced just a few months later and both got localized as Rockmon. Wish wire-frame was a more common motif.

Titamon wields a sword made from skull greymon.

Im dying

Now I'm sad :c

best grill

Beelzemon, Normal and Blast Mode.

ill take all the "ow the edge" respones. I don't give a fuck

Is it hard to get a PS1 emulator running? Might try out Digimon world.

What was her problem?

DW1 = Lose your soul
DW2 = Grind all day
DW3 = ????

My nigga.

>
>DW1 = Lose your soul
>DW2 = Grind all day
>DW3 = ????
I take it that DW1 was the most enjoyable? Still need to set up a PS1 emulator for it, but I'm lazy so I.might hold off on it. Which one can I get the Digimon that looks like terriormon but brown?

DW3 = Grind all day

Just what I was looking for! Victims!

Machinedramon has the best voice in Season 01 dub. He'd also be the most quotable one if it weren't for RIVER OF POWER

Why do i always see this question?

I just mean, if i want to buy some old stuff, people always say "fug user, just emulate it" like with tge nes mini coming out.

However, then, i always see people asking if anyone can get emulators working, trying to find ones that are not shit and then still being un happy with even the best.

Why is this, genuinly curious.

DW1 is tamagotchi. You need to take care of it, grow it, feed it, clean the poop.

DW2 is a dungeon crawler. You control a little tank in dungeons and enter 3 on 3 battles. All Digimon (minus a few bosses and recolors) are able to be used by you in battle, but it may require a load of grind.
DW3 is a 1-on-1 battle that kinda looks like a mix of pokemon and final fantasy. You can't have all the digis, but you usually will be satisfied with the mainstream ones you can unlock by digivolution. Less grindy, unless you want all the digivolutions.

Digimon Battle Arena feels incomplete, but it's fun to just hop in and smack the shit out of eachother.

Hungry.

gotcha.

There is only Digimon for me anons... My first... Pic related.

also lilymon, i was only 9 when i saw that shit but i knew i wanted to see titties and panties. Lilymon & mimi made my peepee fell funni back wen i was a kid

>DW1 is tamagotchi
This is what I want in a Digimon game. A game where you take care of your digibro and help them grow into something amazing. Why can't developers make a Digimon game like that now.

>That spoiler
>That first Digimon toy
Mah niggah

The best.

Sakuyamon

Almost a shame it has to be so strongly connection to Renamons line. Holy fuck Rukis Renamon was a goddamn jobber in Tamers and Kyuubimon+Taomon are pretty boring designs.

I want to rub Yuuko's belly.
Seriously, her in-game model's torso had no business being that sexy

Some people just prefer to go balls deep into the battling itself and less on the raising and caring aspect. I got more enjoyment out of DMW2 because it have me a sense of progression, AKA digivolving to levels and fusions that your party is an unstoppable behemoth. But hey, I understand you. Different tastes. I enjoyed DMW1 too but a little less

I loved Cyber Sleuth but the only thing that pissed me off was that they only included 3 armor digivolutions and they're all shit tier.

L-lewd shit i tell ya user.

Muh penis weenis.

best digimon coming through

its too bad Lillymon was the second biggest jobber in the entire series. Zoey being the first

Why is she so attractive?

she has feminine themes and is unapologetically pink. she's not super curvy and skimpy like angewomon. she has a friendlier voice than the other female digimon and is playful. She's also not a giant

I can't believe nobody mentioned Wizardmon, he was cool as hell.

The girls digimon jobbing in the series is like as much of a meme as Leomon dying. Pretty funny too since they're usually pretty strong in the games unless your name is Rosemon who is just bad

I think the only exception to that is Nenes Mervamon but even then there's room to complain since she never gets a Super Evolution form like Kirihas Greymon or Shoutmon.

Good man.

>complains about boring designs
>likes a woman doing cosplay

Hard to pick one. I really love the baby, in-training and rookie digimon because they have a weird tamagotchi appeal. Other than those I like all the chromed out digimon like Metalgreymon, Megadramon and even Etemon. The bancho digimon are pretty great too.

Lilymon or Lilamon?

I actually prefer Lilamon

Lilamon is Lillymon's thicc sister

Same here.

This. Botamon is cute. CUTE!

Isnt she like 7 feet tall or something tho

Is it better to watch the dub or the sub of Digimon advenure

youtube.com/watch?v=mKoh5nBxfGw

Decide for yourself.

No, she a pixie type Digimon and pixie types are really short(at least under 4 feet tall).

nope. even being generous with camera distance, she couldn't be more than 5'6 here. she's on the tiny half of things for sure

this, first reply right as always, guilmon is da best.

youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U
Finnish dub is the way to go.

redpill me on Digimon.

Is it actually good?

>Only Cyber Sleuths will know

kek, you did the right thing user

Even ass and titties aside, Sakuyamon is capable of looking cool or at least something worth showing off.
Taomon and Kyuubimon don't have that privilege. One is a fatass fox with too many ornaments and the other is a(n ugly) humanoid furry in perhaps the shittiest sort of shinto inspirated clothes you could come up with oversized shoulderpads,lazy symbols and unremarkable colors.

Found this with a quick google. The thing with digimon is that there are fucking huge and monstrous beings that are cool and untameable, whereas pokemon are kinda like pets.

Name a more cute digimon than Gatomon.

You can't.

Games?
No.
Anime?
Yes

Both of these

Pumpkinmon is suprisingly a ultimate

autism

Best choice

season 1 is pretty good. its your typical monster anime with a 'monster of the day' approach to things. invokes a lot of imagery that was pretty shocking for the day it was out in, 2000. angels and demons weren't something you usually saw in a kids show

the second season was a complete knock off of the first, the only worthwhile episodes being about halfway through the first arc, to the end of that arc

the third season is typically considered the best. it was written by the same guy who did serial experiments lain and did the same change of overall tone that Harry Potter fans experienced from 1 to 5. goes from a pretty standard monster of the day anime to a pretty cool adventure, then to eldritch abominations and one of the most notorious villains in anime. looking back on it, its darker overall tone is probably what made the younger teens like it, as it wasn't pulling punches with things like death, sacrifice and overcoming hatred of yourself

season 4 was power rangers. unapologetically polarizing. you like it or hate it. main difference between 4 and the other seasons is that they didn't have digimon, they turned into them. characterization is also bland and the cast is funneled down to a sparse 2. (only 2 of them actually mattered in the end)

i could go on. but one thing is for sure: the games are mediocre at best and are elevated only if you like the series as a whole. all digimon games suffer from massive amounts of necessary grinding

also, for some reason, a lot of digimon characters end up in deviantart tier fetish art. both furry and human. not sure why

I was sure there would be Jogress between these two, at some stage.

10/10. Would fight the Royal Knights along side.

Savers is pretty cool.

>season 4 was power rangers. unapologetically polarizing. you like it or hate it. main difference between 4 and the other seasons is that they didn't have digimon, they turned into them. characterization is also bland and the cast is funneled down to a sparse 2. (only 2 of them actually mattered in the end)

It's particularly infuriating when just after those 2 beat the first big bad, two royal knights show up and proceed to kick their asses (without managing to kill them because plot armor) for a bunch of episodes until they finally lose and die near the end. It made the sacrifice of every other kid not being able to transform worthless when the 2 leads were jobbers.

>Get GigaSeadramon
>A few years later it's outclassed by Apcalymon

Being Giga is suffering

I prefer Biyomon. Both are nicely sized cute Digimon though. Part of the appeal of Digimon is that they aren't as small as Pokemon, even the rookies are like 4 feet tall at least. Gatomon is probably tall enough to use your kitchen

But Cyber Sleuth seemed to be pretty popular. Was that game good?

For me it'd definitely be between Guilmon and Flamedramon.

>But Cyber Sleuth seemed to be pretty popular. Was that game good?

It is good. Go play it.

If you've ever played Dusk or Dawn its literally that with a PS4 coat of paint.

Is there an English patch available for the English patch

i never watched savers as it came on around the time i turned 21 and i was too cool to be watching anime at the time

it was wasted potential the series. They could have had the elemental spirits just sit on their shoulder or something in their in training forms and give expositional history on the old wars

it had an excellent premise. was the first digimon season since the first to try something completely new

the main two boys being the only ones that mattered is a major problem, though it wasn't too different than previous seasons. Renamon almost made it to the finish line without jobbing it, but Ryo's sword had to get bigger. Lillymon has exactly 1 kill. the reason Lilly isn't a bigger jobber than Zoey is that Zoey lost every single fight she was in EXCEPT her final spotlight episode where she faced off with Ranamon, and only won because she had stolen Ranamon's fan club. Zoey's other issue, and not her fault, is that she had to pull all the typical girl stereotypes at the same time.

and while it was refreshing to see the heroes not win every fight, and it was plain to see they were going for a 'darkest before the dawn' thing, it was rushed. executive meddling cut 5-8 episodes off the show, which is plain to see when you had 3 episodes about losing digivices, but the final big bad goes from his little form to his ultimate form in the same time

also, Bokomon and Neemon are shit

Best digimon.

Actually just believe you can set the game to English from the settings

What is the point of Lilamon anyway?
It has the same color scheme and feel as Lilimon, is also a perfect level plant-themed girly humanoid with Ayyes and pink flower hat, but uses a different model so it doesn't even work as a subspecies.

Want to share some coffee?

:3

There's no real point apart from not making it Lilimon just like Agumon in Savers didn't become metal and wargreymon

DELET THIS

Yes. Yessssssss.

I think Lilamon's normal mega is Lotusmon, but whoever was writing Savers either wanted Rosemon to not be a villian, or wanted Lotusmon to be a villian more, since Lilamon and Lillymon both evolve into Rosemon.

It could have gone to Tyranomon then Master Tyranomon but needed to shill dem new toys

I'm really sad we haven't seen any of this guy for al ong time.

Plus RizeGreymon has a similar design to MetalGreymon

Savers had a decent story, but half of the main characters had shit lines.

They both can evolve into Lotusmon usually.
>Appearance-wise Bio Lotusmon is just a new hat.

Nokia scenes were always pretty funny.

This or Diaboromon.

Can I get the Betamon, Veemon, and Tentomon lines?

Well, mainly concerned for Exveemon for the Veemon line but still.

That sexy hunk of a dragonman digimon

I'm still mad that she got Omnimon. She was so annoying holy shit.

Though she became much more tolerable towards the end I guess.

Sorry posted it on my phone, I meant to ask if there is an English patch for the Vita version?

Can humans fuck digimon?

>They both can evolve into Lotusmon usually.

Yeah, in the off chance that Lotusmon actually makes it into a game.

No. They are just an AI using a body made of polygons and a texture map.

She was just the usual shounen protag that lured virgins to help her with empty promises and believed in the power of friendship.

She's a comedy relief character that turns into the baddest nigga in the game aside from the MC.

off of a glance i thought that thumbnail was ragna from blazblue

>tfw Darkknightmon had to be evil and couldn't just be Nene's mon

I know it's implied with his name, but it was great seeing a female tamer be the main threat at the beginning.

That makes me sad.

If you can program a vagina into them maybe.

I've always love this guy. Maybe it's the hip guns that I think are so cool.

Lilamon. I actually played DMO enough way back when just to get her as my main partner. Her design's just a little more appealing, but I still love Lilymon.

It's a shame she's the shittiest starer. Only realized it once I picked Gaomon when I joined the /m/ guild on another server.

A very sexy texture map though

He really is too cute with Tokatomon

>caved in and bought a Fanbeemon egg and got it at 4/5 somehow
>immediately find a Kunemon egg and get it to 4/5 with no problems

I kind of want to replay that game, but then I remember how dreadful the grinding is. I'll be damned if it wasn't satisfying getting Digimon though. You had to earn that shit.

I know I'm judging just from one episode, but it's complete shit.

I tried my best to have as little armor level digimon as possible on this list

Do not sexualize the Gomamon please. He is a bro, and is not for lewd.

>Tons of tri movies
>just got Cyber Sluts
>Next Order coming soon
>Applimon game coming out
>Applimon anime just started

What the fuck. Has Digimon always been this big? I thought it died like 10 years ago

It comes and goes. Seems to be on an uptick now at least.

it did. it was pretty big when it first came out, but was ultimately crushed by pokemon and its own practice of changing things for the sake of change.

it was a niche thing for awhile and has resurfaced recently in the last year or so, pandering hard to nostalgia

Digimon has enough fans to make a small profit. I don't know how Cyber Sluts did, but it has to have been alright if they're considering bringing Next Order over.

So does anyone follow Appmon news? Does that game look any good?

Veemon best mon

Beelzemon is my favorite but I haven't watched or played anything beyond Tamers or the PS1 games

What is the edgiest Digimon to date?

Also one of the best Digimon in Cyber Sleuth.

Yeah, that's why I haven't ever uninstalled. I occasionally get an itch to keep the grind going. The spirit system takes the grind to a whole new level.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQwh2veSgck&app=desktop

So far so good. People have said the battle system is straightforward but deep, with comparisons to MMBN.

Never played a Digimon game and own a Vita. How is Cyber Sleuth? Will I be able to easily get into it with little knowledge of Digimon outside of the first three seasons?

It's just a red Agumon, but I still love it.

People like Digimon now because the franchise actually has stable gameplay, as of late. The World games are permanently about monster raising and Story is permanently about being pokepersona

No more random genre jumps

>outside of the first three seasons?
That's like 80% of cyber sleuth. You'll be fine.

>Megaman battle network gameplay on digimon

holy fuck that's clever. Day one buy

More like Agumon is just a yellow Tyranomon

is t-that a lewd takatoXguilmon cutted image..?

if that is the case then fucking DELETE THIS SHIT BEFORE I KILL YOU YOU STUPID NIGGER CUNT FAGGOT

Very easily actualy. You need no knowledge of the Digimon anime at all. There are some throwbacks to older Digimon games but nothing that will leave you confused. It's just fanservice for the most part.

I mostly mean as a gameplay standpoint. What is the game like? What is the story anyways?

Does that thing have breasts?

Gameplay is a turn based monster collector/raiser. Pretty simple, since most of the gameplay is copy and pasted from a 9 year old DS game, but its a case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Story is a hell of a ride. You need to see it for yourself.

no.

Leomon

BanchoLeomon.

Yes I'm a huge faggot since child.

So I guess here is no English patch for DWO on the Vita?

A
S
S

Can a human impregnate a Digimon?

I'm pretty sure I see tits there

How does capturing monsters work in it? Guessing there's a breeding/fusing mechanic in the game. Sorry actually interested just want to know a bit before I actually buy it. I honestly don't know a thing about any of the Digimon games.

How does the spirit system work? I haven't gotten any myself (didn't even finish the chain quest to get my starter's burst mode).

It looks good so far, but honestly I wish they would have just been called Digimons instead of Appmons, because both are digital monsters anyway.

The only thing that'll get me to like the name Appmon is if they write them as a 'newly discovered' Digimon sub-species, or humanity's first real successful/refined man-made Digimons, and have actual Digimons show up at some point later in the story.

We have many episodes left to explain what the relationship is with typical Digimon.

Who is this

Capturing monsters is based on encounters. Each time you encounter a Digimon in battle, you scan a certain percentage of its data. When you get 100% (with a max of 200% for bonus stats), you can create a copy of that Digimon by using up its data.

There's no breeding mechanics, but there are some fusion mechanics, just based on specific fusions.

How can my angel possibly be this cute?

After you run into enough of the same digimon you can basically create it. Every time you see a digimon its scan percentage increases, up to 200%. At 100% you can create a new 'mon, and any % above that will have higher base stats than normal. Fusing is just for exp.

>How does the spirit system work?
Basically any digimon can drop either spirit of its element. Then you buy a Bokomon book from the cash shop and bring both to Bokomon in DATS. He'll create a 3/5 Spirit for you. Once they hit 99 you take them back to Bokomon and turn them into a Shining Spirit. You take 10 Shining Spirits to Bokomon to create KaiserGreymon or MagnaGarurumon, which are basically burst mode strength Digimon without the DS cost.

>didn't even finish the chain quest to get my starter's burst mode
Don't bother, starters are shit if you have literally any 4/5 digimon

What's the deal with Dinobeemon, is it a dark evolution?

Gomamon is for tender loving.

How many episodes do Digi anime usually have?

Also, is this a one-shot gimmick season like that Sentai one, or is it a permanent spin-off?

that thing is hideous

Tamers best season.
Terriermon best mon.

Its just an alternate Jogress. It still evolves into Imperialdramon. Some games have it turn into Imperialdramon (black) though.

They plan to have a 52-episode run. How long overall and then what depends on reception.

>also, for some reason, a lot of digimon characters end up in deviantart tier fetish art. both furry and human. not sure why

Big tits, huge buff as fuck guys.

Come on. No matter if you were gay or str8, you must have had a boner for SOME digimon.

Oh my.

Now you went and made him mad.

i mean the digigirls especially. poor Kari has been subjected to pretty much everything.

not that she doesn't deserve it, the little tease

If they try hard enough

Critical hit!

>episodes

Oh shit I forgot this was going to be an anime, I was just thinking about the game.

>tfw hacked my Vita
>Playing Next Oder English

Why is this the only Digi world game I've been able to enjoy?

When will Decode get fucking translated?
I've got a hacked 3DS too ;)

Corrupt the light.

Are there any really annoying Digimon that are rare so getting enough data is a really nasty pain? Any downsides I should know before starting?

>open this thread expecting it
>got what I expected

Fucking dubfags with your dub terms and words. Get the fuck out.

Lillymon.

The Veemon+Hawkmon one was better.

No. Any Digimon can evolve into any digimon if you grind long enough.
No. Just start playing, the game explains itself well enough.

How did you make it English?

way ahead of you

Who's that hunk?

Dude it says Titamon on the speech bubble.

Unleash the Millenniummon in his Partner and undo all his hard work.

No.
You want smt for that.

Not really, considering you can get just about any Digimon by digivolving up and down different lines. If you're not using guides, you may need to experiment and grind a decent bit just going up and down different lines.

Also, 90% of the time it's better to just train up your own Digimon rather than just get the scanned data. The way the movesets are designed is each Digimon has a signature move, then like a max of 5 or 6 regular moves that it learns by level up. When Digivolving, the only thing that changes is the signature move. Because of that, scanning high-level Digimon isn't really a good idea other than just completion's sake since it's not going to have any moves from other evolution lines, just its signature move and maybe 1 or 2 other moves.

Kari is the worse Digidestined. She's literally little miss perfect even when in 02 when she was older.

>Why is this the only Digi world game I've been able to enjoy?
because you've got shit taste
That game is trainwreck

>That part when Veemon turns it around on Hawkmon and fucks him silly

best part

super great yep

eng translation is in the asia version, its just locked

If you have a hacked vita on FW 3.60 and maidumptool installed here you go

rebbit( )com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/54ekgm/digimon_world_next_order_english_converted_tested/s

Next Order was actually already officially translated. Just locked in the chinese version of the game and never released in english.

Fucking Bamco.

Hikari gets better when you realize she's a chaosfag.

>supporting any Kari ship aside from her brother

Mirei best girl. Anyone who didn't choose her route in Re:digitize is a fag

>I've never played it the post

Nice try cuck man. Wait for your PS4 port.
Next Order is pretty great as I'm playing it, even has a hard mode update.

>Hikari
>chaosfag

wat

So then if I buy it through play Asia then I can go through the games settings and set it to English?

>That feel when this subplot will never be followed up on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol no
you can only access the change in subtitles through modifications
just hack your vita then download it

They kinda dropped the multiworlds on tri, so who knows?

Tai only love interest should be Izzy.
Izzy is the best boy

Nice taste.

absolute compassion is something you'd see from a Lawfag user. she doesn't have a personality in 02. in 02 she's there to create friction between tk and davis, to hold gatomon's digiegg and seduce those 3 korean guys with the octomon

red dinosaur

>How to make a pokemon
>Take a real-life creature

Oh boy, gotta love those wild fridges and washers.

We can all agree that

WarGrowlmon > WarGreymon

right?

Too bad I'm a dumb faggot and already updated to version 1.61 or whatever

It is a plasma ghost using a fridge/washer as a home.

dont matter, game is shit

>Sword
>garbagebag
>ice cream

>It is a plasma ghost
>Take a real-life creature

I played it long enough to know it's a piece of shit

>shit roster full of recolors
>takes away the ability to freely scold and praise your digimon
>utterly FUCKS UP the basic raising system by going full casual and letting your stats raise by retarded numbers
>Makes the town so large it just becomes a clusterfuck of things
>Story sucks ass
>Only real improvement from Re;Digitize is ExE but even that's just gimmick shit that you will never use and it's better to just stay 1 on 1

It's a fucking travesty what that does to the Digimon World 1 system and I don't even like it at all. It's so shit.

>Tai only love interest should be Izzy.
everyone knows there's only one love interest for Tai and everyone knows who it is

and Omnimon is the only proof anyone needs

You've never seen a possessed sword, trash vermin, or snow-covered icicles before?

Sadly no digimon is actually good unless they have a broken special ability or penetrating special attack.

Official Name is apparently Meicrackmon Vicious Mode

The best.

Angemon. It takes a special kind of someone to have a fist based ultimate attack when you have a fucking staff. It's just the kind of stupid that turns me on.

Literally no other Mega can compete.

>shit roster full of recolors
Enemy roster you mean right? There are only the occasional recolor that allow you to get digivolve into different megas, which is useful as far as I'm concerned.
>takes away the ability to freely scold and praise your digimon
How is this a bad thing. They come to you occasionally after training/fighting for you to scold/praise them and the stat bonuses you get form doing that can be gotten in other ways too. That system was lawys shit so neutering it is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
>utterly FUCKS UP the basic raising system by going full casual and letting your stats raise by retarded numbers
I'll take that over doing shitty mini games for minutes on end EVERY time I want a new digimon, even when I in the post game. Not sure why you you want it to be more grindy. The stats only raise by stupid amounts when they die once and by then you're at the end of the game
>Makes the town so large it just becomes a clusterfuck of things
Press start and fast travel, what's the issue? At least it actually changes as you build it up again
>Story sucks ass
Debatable. There are no major problems with it so you're just being a negative nancy. not like any of the world story's are great.
>Only real improvement from Re;Digitize is ExE but even that's just gimmick shit that you will never use and it's better to just stay 1 on 1
You mean 2 on __ right. Having 2 is much more enjoyable and I'm glad you have the option. How the fuck is it a gimmick? By that logic the super moves are gimmicks.

So basically I want grindy old school shit back?

Yeah fuck off with that. Suprised you didn't bring up the difficulty because it is easier than redigitize,which could be a problem for some and that I have no real counterpoint to.

*basically you want

Why not just a threesome?

Wait what? There's a glitched version?

>possessed sword
>a sword literally comes out of the egg

???

Just got one today.
He's really mediocre but I'll forgive it because he looks fucking awesome.

Where else would a baby sword come from?

Cred Forumsmon

Its just a glitch in the game that just so happens to affect chaosmon of all digimon.

When you revive a chaosmon the texture changes.

What are some good digimon games? I've only played Digimon World in the ps1 and after watching digimon tri i need some fun digimon games.

I like it.
If it happens every time I'm going to think it's on purpose.

Playing cyber right now. Do I actually get to hook up with any of these fucking girls or what?

Cyber Sleuth is a pretty solid RPG. I'd wait for it to go on sale though.

>Next Order is actually getting a fucking dub

Damn niggah, did Cyber Sluts sell that well?

YOU CAN...

No.

Persona-esque digimon game WHEN

Of course you don't.

SON OF A BITCH I want to fuck the detective girl and Nokia suber bad.

ONLY CHOOSE ONE PILE OF SLEEPY DIGIMON

Where's the titty monster pile?

Guilmon's first.

I think the closest you can get is DNA Digivolving and then masturbating. Or fucking another DNA Digivolved person.

I'm sure it is intentional considering it is Chaosmon.

>terriermon
this pile automatically wins

Oh shit really?

Not sure I trust them to get Himari right. . .

what the hell is that "hairstyle" that guy has

Holy shit, I forgot about this abomination. Do we know what the deal with him is yet?

He had ordinary hair until he became the protagonist one day, and now he's gaining anime hair one lock at a time

It's regular japanese kid hair, with a huge highlight streak. Nothing special.

If you were a true human being you wouldn't need shitty romance subplots shoved into every game you play.

Is there any Digimon romance

Which digiwaifu would you inpregnate?

If I were a true human being I wouldn't be on Cred Forums you cunt

If it makes any better the end of the game teases Kyoko as your Endgame

>Hyped about the burst modes in cyber sluts.
>Finally get Shinegreymon BM.
>His sword looks like plastic.

No they're made out of bits, they don't even have organs dude, but you could have a platonic relationship theoretically
he who consorts with beasts.jpg

None of them, but I'd really like a Renamon to be my big sister and be overprotective of me

I want a Digimon wife

There is a Minervamon who seems to like a human she met online that has been interpreted as romantic by some people.

And he is also arguably the most op digimon in the game.

>go to restart Cyber Sluts
>can't help myself from just doing NG+ and passing down In-Training versions of my last team and bringing all my EXP boosting items
>keep being overpowered then getting bored with the game

I need to come up with something like a Nuzlocke or something else self-imposed to make this interesting again.

Don't forget the gay dude

>Im into guys he says with a smile to the girl.

Gain 9999 points in multiplayer without using ulforce from this point on.

Too bad you cuntblock her.

Gaio sounds dumb as fuck and Triumphant King is just as generic and lazy as the shit they pull with Sentai robo names.

I meant more for playing through the story, I'm not looking for something impossible.

It was already Gaiomon in the english release of Dawn/Dusk. There was no real reason to change it.

It's really weird that it becomes a horse though.

>tfw Hurricane Touchdown made me love these two
>Tamers made me enjoy them even more

It pops up now and again to say hi. Then goes to sleep for a few years then wakes up again.

Fun fact, Terriermon is actually a dog not a rabbit.

didn't Tri dropped and complete ignore the multiple worldwide Digidestined as well.

How do you guys feel about Digimon World 3?
I think it's really comfy and has some good ideas despite being grind - the game.

>Terriermon
>a rabbit
literally no one think this

I honestly love how Adventure had that world splitting and Digimon took over Tokyo. But 02 went "oh yeah Tai told me about that but I forgot"

So I didn't expect Tri to have anyone remember anything. And honestly didn't even bother caring once I've heard 02 was still part of the story.

But it has huge ears and a :3 face

eu version had a postgame whereas us version did not. I found that strange. There was way too much backtracking but I enjoyed it. I used to spend so much time grinding numemon in the jungle grave. I think that's what it was called.

Hardmode: no mons above perfect. No pierce attacks. Perfecet revival allowed on only 2 digimon at a time. Regular revival on 2. No charecter reversal? No ulforce in front. Starter digimon must be in the party at all times.

And? Kangaskhan hatches from an egg with a baby already in its pouch.

Sounds neat. I'll try that out as soon as I redownload the game.

For whatever reason when I booted up the game was giving me an error and telling me to re-install.

how's digimon world 2? it reminds me of dragon quest monster joker

This guy

don't forget there are eggs that hatch from a single egg.

I'm not confident that digimon are able to be classified as animals.

Source?

Needs english translation for full enjoyment.

But Hawkmon+Veemon is top tier.

Because it scares me.

I watch enough shitty anime as is. I don't need to add yet another one that will last 48 episodes at the very least.

>virus digimon
>good guy
edgiest rookie digimon

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR7S-qo8Ag

I will never forget seeing this in the theater many years ago. Omnimon is such a boss ass nigga

WHY THE FUCK DOES ALL LATE EVOLUTIONS LOOK LIKE GUNDAMS

I FEEL THEM

He did defeat Diaboromon, but then jobbed hard to Apocalymon.

Also, Dukemon/Gallantmon X a best.

To this day I don't there's a digimon that's as satisfying to watch as Omnimon.
It's also interesting to compare this scene with the Japanese one.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLnK_4J2uQU

I know Moon.

>All the late game super legendary digimon in cyber sluts are generic knights

That's fucking lame. There are way too many plain humanoid digimon

Gomamon is simply adorable

Best partner without a doubt.

He is.

This cute little dino here
Doesnt really like most of his evolutions though

I wanna ruffle his mohawk

I wanna do imgur.com/a/eM6Kp with him

user that's lewd.

It's also what I would do. With both of them.

woah ..

Best mon

He's pretty cool.

PALMON IS FOR ___

Pruning

watering

FUCKING

Later gens threw away the animal building block. Now it's "just take a thing." Like an ice cream cone, or a fucking keyring.

because he comes from best child

>4 feet tall at least

They're probably more like 2 feet in the show.

>Ryu = Jennai = Obiwan

Why didn't I see it earlier?

Actually it's typical evolution is Grankuwagamon, which like Imperialdramon can change into a humanoid form.
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/GrandisKuwagamon

>Digimon has had tons of good games
>currently running two bretty good looking animes
>getting tons of attention in the west again

Are we entering a new Golden Age of Digimon?

>Later gens threw away the animal building block.
>What is Magnemite
>What is Voltorb
>What is Grimer

Go back to your Pokai-Watch anime please.

Fuck, pokefags are the worst

Nigger I was on your side. I wish all you shitposters would fuck off and we could go back to comfy threads like the first week of Cyber Sluts western release

But isn't that just a fur coat he can easily remove? It shouldn't wiggle like that.

says the shitposting poke-autist

fuuuck ooooooff

The Andromon line to be precise.

Bullshit it can go through the Machinedramon line, but not the Andromon one in Next Order.

I can't.

where did you get this screen shot?

I can.

Why do people say gen 1 was realistic when it had fucking ghosts?

>Grabbing flesh like that
I just have to see the rest

Why not?

What Digimon is that?
So I can search it on e621