Remember Me! General

What the fuck Cred Forums!

So this game got cracked and I just found out about it?

I don't see anyone talking about it either.

I can't believe how fucking forgettable this shit is, it went through everyone's radar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IV0M6prEfHA?t=115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying
You're just late to the party senpai.
CPY released it yesterday, not today.

That's the point, even the initial hype went under the radar and you got people talk about recently cracked games for a few days at least.

Proof that Cred Forums is made up of casuals that only care about the games that get multi-million dollar ad campaigns.

EA saw the flop coming and pushed it out the door to die.

Or proof that Cred Forums doesn't care about sequels who forgot why the first game was good and instead crammed it with every bullet point from the generic AAA's guide to game development.

Game is bad AFAIK
And the first one is not even that good

It was alright. Forced combat a bit too much and really suffered from the open world, though the freerunning gameplay was pretty much the same.

In a world where money decides everything who gave the greenlight to fund and develope this game at EA when the first was a big turd?

that isn't remember me

It was doomed to fail son.

I played it through Origin Access ages ago and completely forgot it existed a few days later, it took it being cracked to remind me of it.

I wouldn't even recommend pirating it.

Just getting this out of the way before it's too late

There's only like 4 instances where it forces you to fight, rest is non stop parkouring
I loved that it was open world, everything was a playground with faith's maneuverability.
I also love that you finally could deliver packages like the first game was intended to have, shame it wasn't the cool yellow bags though

Dying Light did everything better in terms of open world parkour and it even has optional zombies

Pretty much this Dying Light is way more enjoyable.

they made a sequel?

>Also on: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Huh?

That's not Remember Me, faggot. That's Mirror's Edge 2

>implying there's a difference
>implying anyone cares

how come this is doing so shit? people generally liked the original game. i haven't even seen gameplay for this

I'm thinking about buying this game
is it good?
I really liked the atmosphere in the previous game, how is the atmosphere in this one? same?, difference?

I hope other devs will see this as a clear warning not to associate themselves with Anita Sarkeesian in any way possible.

>is doing
It *did* shit, senpai. That's how shit it did considering nobody noticed it. It's bad.

Just pirate it and see for yourself if it's worth your money.

I thought this isn't pirated yet.

Not really.

youtu.be/IV0M6prEfHA?t=115

>So this game got cracked
Do you even read the OP when you post in a thread?

The game is shit.

desu I skipped this line