Is it time to replay it?

Is it time to replay it?

Best girl.

HEAVENLY WAVE WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH THOUSAND CUTS CHUCHUCHUCHUCHUCHU LONG SWORD SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

Could have been a lot better. Feels like a lot was cut.

>not smanging them both

Flip to win.

I've been trying to get KOTOR 2 running on my computer; maybe this will work better

Mass Effect > Jade Empire
Dead serious
>this triggers the nerds

Objectively wrong.

Also Dawn Star a best.

>that music when Death's Hand is on your ass

I never lived the idea of having different weapons suddenly appearing in your hands, so I mainly used one style at a time. But that is the completely wrong way to play it I take? The fighting never for hard, so I guess it don't matter

Nothing really matters.

my nigga

Doing a lesbo playthrough with Silk Fox is the real way to play this game

Objectively wrong

Very different games

Still comparable. KOTOR is better.

>tfw all that early gameplay that got cut from mass effect
Remember when you were going to be able to control your teamates to position them and use powers tactically and would have to choose which objectives to focus on, like choosing to ignore a distress call to pursue your main objective?

I barely remember what happens in that game, just some random stuff like
>get bombed and world tour to save the world because your master told you to?
>Sir blablabla Von blablabla(best character in the game), kill him and get his weapon
>furry god world?
>flirt male partners and say in the end that you are not gay that it was just a joke, they get mad at you and never talk much to you again
>the evil one was your master

Wuxia is really underused in RPGs, its a shame.

Storm Dragon and Heavenly Wave was so OP. EZ stun lock. One of my fav xbox games tho

If you have the steam version, good luck getting that shit to run.

it's honestly not that great. it feels really shallow compared to KOTOR and Mass Effect

I think they just got cucked by console limitations and run ot of time desu, just look at the map, its huge and detailed, i think the game would be truly goat if they fleshed it out.

It's got a gog version.