What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/gaming/236216-no-ones-playing-no-mans-sky-as-developer-remains-silent-and-players-flee-the-franchise
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37506501/no-mans-sky-investigated-over-misleading-adverts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's busy exploring the universe.

he will wash up in greenland sometime, depending on the tides of course

shaved, took the money, and is currently on vacation going under a fake name

That gaping mouth really pisses me off. What an obnoxious expression.

New Game +

What's the first thing he bought with the stolen money?

>lie
>make money
>remember that your team also deserves paychecks
>mass refunds

He's on the run.

He's totally focused on customer support right now.

Jesus Christ I haven't seen that gif in over 10 years.

Johnny Cochrane's time.

That one guy who can't be assed to stop sucking booze long enough to take a photo

There's always one.

He's just fully aware of the shitshow they just released.

So what's Hello Games going to do?

>Sony isn't likely to back them again after this debacle
>People are going to be a bit more hesitant to buy a game from them again
>Next game is very unlikely to generate anywhere near the hype NMS did

He was consumed by his own beard.

The likely hood of us seeing him as very unlikely.

Dewritos Pope invited him to his show and Murray said "He'd love to" so "sometime in October" there will be an official response to everything.

He can't be hiding, since it was confirmed he was going on a live chat show to do with No Man's Sky. The likely hood of him making up bullshit to cover his ass though is pretty likely.

Hello Games reforms as a new company name since nobody knows who the fuck they are. The only person people know is Sean Murray, nobody else cares or knows who the other people in the company are.

A lawyer.

Just the kind of people I imagined to be making Nu-male sky

Even if they do that I can't see their next game really hitting it big, the games they made before NMS aren't exactly that well known.

Except all those devs are wageslaves. They'll all just go their seperate ways.

Get bought out by EA.
Imagine a clean shaven Sean chained to a desk somewhere with his shoes glued on as he cries because he is forced to work on a million yearly No Man sky clones.

He hasn't updated his Twitter in nearly 2 months. He's either dead or living on the other side of the world

I can't really see a 2nd NMS capturing the hype of the original, though maybe I'm expecting too much out of consumers.

Sony basically told him to shut the fuck up.

he actually updates his twitter everyday you just cant see his tweets

he´s busy jacking off in san diego

He's busy enjoying all the money he got from idiots who fell for the preorder bait.

>Shoes glued on

Truly a fate worst than death, those perfect feet must be showcased to the world

Mustard Gas

I hate being told to shut up. If I was Sean, I'd get on twitter and tell everyone that my team worked on Horizon and the new God of War just to kill some of their hype to spite Sony. Better off letting me act like an asshole than telling me to shut up.

Are you fucking 12?

He's already going to have enough lawsuits on his hands, he doesn't want another one from Sony.

I reckon he's

1.Getting legal and financial advice
2. Coming up with the 'next big game idea' to redeem himself (ala Peter Molyneux)
3.Looking for sympathetic journalists

This game dead yet? Can't be many people still playing.

I feel like this would have been a pretty good 20 dollar game but someone decided to market it heavily and make it full price?

So many of you playing!

Oh they fucking knew, that look on their face says this gonna be so shit.

Take a look at this article, compares it's population trending to some other indie games

extremetech.com/gaming/236216-no-ones-playing-no-mans-sky-as-developer-remains-silent-and-players-flee-the-franchise

If he had any decency as a human being he killed himself.

Underrated as fuck.

He took the money and left to take a vacation

While on the vacation he went on a spending spree thinking that everything was going to be fine, another scam pulled off

Flash forward to the number of people who are now getting refunds

OH SHIT THIS WASNT APART OF THE PLAN

The Hotel now wants their money

The money he has left is very low

They take everything, phone, computer, sticks of Hello Games, anything that may have even a tiny small amount of value

He now is working as the Hotel's local janitor for the hotel, he will never be able to pay off his dept for years and now has to look at everything he built burn to the ground

The Music composer is now the man in charge of Hello games

>hfw

I really wonder if people are just memeing or genuinely think that the dev team are killing themselves and eternally ruined in the worst thing ever!!!!

Are people trying to sound like clickbait youtube titles come to life?

People like to circlejerk and witchhunt

>>He now is working as the Hotel's local janitor for the hotel
Haha, conmen never do any actual work.

Has anyone from the team quit?
It's like they left the Universe cause the twitter hasn't respond and the next update they posted were shit.

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37506501/no-mans-sky-investigated-over-misleading-adverts

Under investigation

Were they really happy to "finish" a bug ridden piece of shit that barely qualifies as a game?

>this again
I don't recall much or any lying in the ads. Did Sean lie out the ass a few times? Sure, but the game was never advertised the same way.

>I don't recall much or any lying in the ads.
Literally all the Steam/PS4 store screenshots and videos are pre-rendered shit of features that aren't in the game.

>I don't cell much or any lying
There's a reason its under investigation, clearly your memory is not an accurate benchmark for reality.

Even Sony regrets it

>Sony isn't likely to back them again after this debacle

Depends how many this shit sold in PS4

>People are going to be a bit more hesitant to buy a game from them again

Not really. 'People' doesnt have memory. EA still sells after Battlefield4, Bioware games, etc. Ubi still sells after Unity, Watchdogs, etc. , Activision still sells after... everything.

>Next game is very unlikely to generate anywhere near the hype NMS did

Wrong, again. They probably will use the classic "this time we will make a solid game since the beginning" and the dont forget the fans saying "in the No Mas Shit was a decent game".

Probably waiting some time, making a couple of patches for two easy-to-fix bugs and making a new game for mobile

He's going to have zero lawsuits because gamers are pussies when it comes to the real world. Shit, we couldn't even take down one stupid whore for slutting around to shill her game.

>He's going to have zero lawsuits because gamers are pussies when it comes to the real world.
Who's talking about gamers? When lawyers get a wiff of this its an entirely different story, also just because you only know of gamers as being pussies doesn't mean we're all like you.
>Shit, we couldn't even take down one stupid whore for slutting around to shill her game.
You shut the fuck up about Jade's Game.

tell me 1 ONE single truth he has said in any interview

wtf does he mean?
The PR worked great, a lot of retards bought into the hype.
That makes it a damn good PR strategy, just not an honest one.
I really hope they get their shit pushed in for openly lieing to each and every single person who asked questions about the game.

This is how I knew the game was gonna be complete shit, fucking nu-males.

>claiming the game has multiplayer when it doesn't
>claiming it does to the people who print the boxes and then having to fix it because it doesn't

No lies here

Dont blame the womyn. Blame the betas who worship them.

overrated as fuck

That can't be a woman.

Even if it sold well, it's even been criticized by Sony "The president of Sony's Worldwide Studios has criticised it too - which is unexpected because you can play it on Sony's PlayStation 4. Shuhei Yoshida told Eurogamer that it sounded like developers were "promising more features in the game from day one". From the article linked a few posts above.

It's true that consumers aren't that brightest, but Hello Games isn't exactly a big company with well known franchises, they're an indie developer, you're not gonna see many people with brand loyalty to some relatively unknown indie company.

A mobile game would probably be the smartest route for them probably. I mean they could try to release NMS 2, but even with how bad consumers are I can't see it reaching the original hype or sales of the 1st. Idiots would still buy it, but given the population trends we've seen I honestly think people are less likely to fall for the hype again.

The ASA obviously think there is something to investigate so you should probably put that in your pope and smike it.

They just let him run his mouth and promise everything to everyone

You need to have some restraint when you're bullshitting your game

why can't millennials take a proper photograph?

He flipped and flopped on some things. Gave a distinct impression that there was multiplayer then flat out said there wasn't on twitter. If anybody tries to lawyer him it'll be really hard because they'll just claim that those are preview material and subject to change and that he did technically warn people there was no multiplayer.

It's possible just hard. Also, it seems that only people in the UK have a fighting chance. Americucks are fucked.

He flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami.

How many druids can you spot?

No Man's Sky is a game
No Man's Sky is on the PS4
No Man's Sky is made by Hello Games
No Man's Sky is lead by Sean Murray
No Man's Sky has a physical disc
No Man's Sky will sell for $60
No Man's Sky has guns
No Man's Sky has ships
etc
etc

>"He'd love to"

what a smug bastard

he's in a dark room with a gun pointed towards his mouth

>why can't people in the age group of early twenties to late thirties take photos like people 40+
kids these amiright

>Most of the images show things that aren't even in the game

I know it was probably made for parody, but it still makes me laugh

>my mediocre, run-of-the-mill survival/crafting game was met with hatred and panning because I couldn't stop myself from lying about features and content and promising things that I had no intention of delivering.
>I continue to spout bullshit and get called out on it, thus digging myself deeper
>Sony tells me to stop talking because all I am capable of is digging myself into a hole with more obvious lies and they don't wish to be brought down with me
>FUCK THEM NO WAY I'M NOT TAKING THAT NOBODY TELLS ME TO SHUT UP FOR MY OWN GOOD THIS IS ALL SONY'S FAULT FUCK THEM I'M GONNA TRY TO RUIN HYPE FOR THEIR AAA GAMES THAT WILL SHOW THEM

I do not understand your logic behind this. You were the type of kid who stole and then burned your classmates' Pokemon cards because they had a holographic Charizard and you didn't, weren't you?

They fucked up zoo much they became a meme
Also they are being investigated by all the misleading advertisement and might actually go to jail
Kek

>Coming onto Cred Forums
>Posting an image with stills all from the trailers
>Shilling for Nu Males Sky
>Thinking people are actually this retarded.

Is this one of those time you are just pretending to be retarded?

Their throwing Murray under the bus

That image was made a year ago by some Sonygger defending the game.

Ah makes sense

Hare you okey user?
Are you having a stroke?
Why are taking this so personals?

Is that a bad thing?

I was actually just posting it so we could laugh at it. I'm surprised nobody has seen it before so far.

Fair point i retract my statement good sir.

Apologies and have a most wondrous day good sir, pip pip cheereo

God, his face is so puncheable

It obviously didn't when most online marketplaces offered refunds on the game. Even Sony who don't even offer refunds. The PR sold a lot of copies, but it also caused a lot of refunds, meaning it didn't really work so great. On top of that, the PR also caused a bad reputation for Sean Murray and Hello Games, which will cause them a whole lot of problems in the future. It really wasn't a good PR strategy.

can you imagine this before the steam refund policy?

He didn't lie so good

uh you don't get to bring friends

ya know, because no multiplayer

>It doesnt matter how long we played
>What matters is our refunds

That face is the face of someone who knows it will have to change sex again to work in another game.

>The transgender FtM standing there
>trying not to convey how angry, afraid, and aroused it is to be in a room with so many rowdy men

>t. Nu-male fag
Smiling and not making a retarded faggy face does not mean you are 40+

>retarded faggy face
This sounds so hilariously middleschool

It's a transgender.

me on the left right above shrek's left ear

I felt the same way at 14.

Some of you spergs probably sent him death threats, or inspired kiddos too with all the hate. I'd bet he is seriously in hiding.

Not even feminists genuinely believe their life is in danger because they got death threads from the internet

>Get my anus blown out by and .
>I'll pretend to retarded/ was just trolling guise
>That'll show 'em

there's a 0.000000001% chance that hes working on a patch to fix everything before he gets sued into an early grave.

but hes probably just disappeared with whatever money he got.

People probably figured out his home address and fucked with em. I wouldn't doubt it. That or he's letting it all cool down, or going back to the drawing board to release a badass patch that will fix some shit/add content.. hopefully for free.

>entire PR campaign is based on lies
>"maybe he's making a patch!"

He sacrificed his brand to cash out on hype
He will never make a game under the name hello games ever again

Im so glad I didnt buy this shit. Why were people so excited for minecraft in space?

probably extended vacation with all the money he has.

Pretty much everyone seems to think that he is a calculating person.

But in his interviews I did not get that impression of him, I suspect he is actually just really ashamed and mortified of having made a game that might have sold well on hype alone, but that will forever be one of the most reviled ones.

I truly believe that he was working with passion and love, but now it is obvious that these did not amount to a good game, and having to face such a collossal piece of evidence that you simply might not be competent enough to make the game you thought about making all this time is hard to swallow and harder to digest.

Nothing he can say on any of the media will change this situation, so why say anything at all.

>going back to the drawing board to release a badass patch that will fix some shit/add content

You underestimate human stupidity

I almost feel bad for all these neckbeards

about 80 million dollars happened to him.
not a terrible fate I'd say.