Is there a good side of Doomguy?

Does Doomguy care about saving the world or does he not care and just kills the demons for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJcf0aOwmiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not both

He had a pet bunny. The reason he is so pissed is because demons killed his pet.

I assumed he was like a mix of Guts and Ash Williams in terms of personality.

Bunnies are the best pets to have, i would be mad too.

He saved the AI by making a backup copy of him, so there's that.

In the backstory to Doom, he was sent to a Mars posting because he beat the shit out of a commanding officer who ordered his unit to fire on civilians so he probably has a strong sense of right and wrong and the willingless to beat the shit out of people who deserve it.

He's earning his place in heaven by fighting evil.

Doom guy is barely a guy anymore. He's hundreds of years old and spent the vast majority of that time fucking hell in the ass. He's such a badass that hell literally turned him into a bogeyman to scare their little demon babies. Satan rose from the depths to personally stop him but doomguy ripped his fucking off AFTER royally decimating his entire hell army on their own turf for decades.

So no he doesn't give a shit about humanity. He does it because he wants too and no one else can.

But i heard he was cursed in D44M.

ask you're mom fagot bich

So what do you guys think of the drawing in the image, do Doomguy and Cream look cute together?

He cared enough to back up that AI, even when he had no reason to do so.

And he fistbumps toys.

Lies from the father of lies. Doomguy is a Goodguy and he will go to heaven.

Do you think he could be friends with god?

Why is Cream always protected by an unkillable death machine?

Everyone wants to protect her smile
also everyone loves loli

>there are people in this thread right now who think doom 3 and doom 4 are canon in any sense of the word
LMAOing tbqf, senpai

Didn't the codex write that the angel that blessed Doomguy say if he were to die he'd be resurrected as some super champion angel?

Who wouldn't want to protect her?

Also, her ears are backwards.

He'd probably be best bros with Archangel Michael.

Doom 3 is canon enough you find Doomguy's sarcophagus in the soul cubes room.

>Doom 3

Same Hell, different Mars.

>Super champion angel Doomguy

I wanna see this happen.

Would Doomguy Cream?

No he goes to hell when he dies
But that's more by choice really

I thought D3 had a different Doomguy.

They shouldn't have killed his fucking rabbit then

What if he met Cream?

That's Doom marine. Completely different demon slayer. Hopefully we can see him in D55M.

It does. After the Doomguy from 1/2/64 fucked them up, they tried invading a different universe. Another Doomguy fucked them up instead.

>Doomguy, you've earned your place in My Heaven
>Doomguy cracks his knuckles and goes runs downwards at Mach 5 towards hell while humming metal tunes

Plus he finds that out right when he comes back to earth, hoping to have ended the demon invasion.

Then he goes to hell again, but stays there to keep demons from rising again.

He didn't really die, but he does stay in hell in doom 64.

Imagine Doomguy fucking Cream

Better lore than dark souls

What if he creamed cream?

I find it funny that a character who has never said a single word and hopefully never will manages to be this interesting through his actions alone.

Who would win a fight between any version of Doomguy and cutscene Dante? Would Doomguy feel obligated to kill him since hes half demon?

Doomguy is canonically immortal and has a seraphim above him that brings him back from the dead. So eventually the Doomguy wins

His armor in D44M was made by a demon or protected by a demon, right? Do they ever say whether he caved the demon's face in after getting the armor or did he let him live?
Either way, Doomguy would probably kill him just for being in his way.

2016 Doomguy is literally an actual Force of Retribution
The blood on his sword will never dry and we will need him again

Doomguy's fine with demons that aren't trying to fuck up humanity, he (suppposedly) didn't kill the one that buffed his armor
They'd probably just team up and rip and tear demons with cuhrayzeeness the world has never seen

Goddamnit I love mary sues. Exactly why I love One Punch Man and Doom.

Oh boy here we go

I like when Hayden says he's working for the benefit of humanity and Doomguy just looks at the dead body and cracks his knuckles. It's funny how a voiceless protagonist can have so much personality.

Daily reminder that Hayden is actually Satan.
>Samuel Hayden
>Sam Hayden
>S.Hayden
>Sayden
>Satan

That was a fantastic introduction.
>That timed cocking of the shotgun to the beat of the song

I think my favorite part of the 2016 game is how out of place Doomguy feels. The game starts off like some typical get led around and follow orders average shooter. Almost immediately Doomguy goes rogue and does everything exactly how he wants to do it. Hayden just cant quite figure the mother fucker out. He opened fucking Pandoras Box on hell. He fucked up letting him out. Samuel will never have his dreams come true. Doomguy has been through so much shit he doesn't give a fuck about anyone in the story except a computer AI, he just wants to rip and tear.

One thing I hope for in the next game is for Doomguy to integrate Vega into his armor. They showcase just how massive and intricate of a facility is required to run Vega, now I want them to show just how fucking nuts Doomguy is as a living argent energy reactor.

>It's funny how a voiceless protagonist can have so much personality.
I miss Samus.

This. Hayden starts talking, Doomguy won't have any of it. Hayden explains it was the best for humanity, smashes the intercom.
It's funny seeing Hayden tell him to do something like taking those containers carefully as he just punches the thing like a pissed off gorilla.

rabbits can turn their ears

We all do, user. We all do.

It's as if Doomguy invaded the universe of a casual shooter and just went ham.

The betrayer was part of the night sentinels. He's a betrayer of the night sentinels, not a betrayer of the demons.

He's the G-man's go-to guy.

>Follow the objective
>Where are you going?
>Don't try to punch that demon, he's going to give you an upgra-
>You punched the demon

I can't imagine a non-pissed off doomguy. He'd probably fist bump God and jump back to Hell for fun.

DELETE THIS

Shit what was this from again?

In the slayer testaments, it says he was tainted beyond ascension. I guess that means there's not way in hell (wew) that he can go to heaven. Probably because he made that deal with the demons that resulted in Argent D'Nur being conquered and they becoming more powerful from having harvested its energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJcf0aOwmiA

>impotent and angry
My name is Buzz Kekyear and am off to infinity and beyond.

enjoy being ignorant i guess...

>Doomguy was already awesome and become way better in D44M
>for some reason people ignore/dont like it
Why?

>Doomguy
>Fine with Demons
the shitty ´´they join up and kick ass because i cant see my favorite characters fight each other`` you dantefags use all the time wont work this time