Is this game worth getting on steam?

is this game worth getting on steam?

Is there an English mode or is it weeb only?

it's like every other dungeon crawler on vita. if you've played one, you've played them all

Pretty much. There's very little actual depth of gameplay; which kind of sucks because there's A LOT of room for improvement for even more replayability and customization.

These devs churn them out quickly without really putting any effort into post production or refinement to turn a mediocre game into a cult hit.

>supercool teenager on shirt or school uniform holding a massive weapon killing huge monsters
when will japs die

Is that by the same guys who made pic?
I've enjoyed that one mainly because of custom portraits.
The character art in this one looks like shit desu.

>angel dude from vindictus

good taste senpai, I had verafim in my party. Wish I could remember his name, though.

name of the game?

that's Stranger of Sword City

also nice 8s m8

>massive weapon
That's a fucking spear, how small are you?

I don't mind dungeon crawl rpgs, currently going through tokyo abyss slowly.

But everything I've heard and seen about Ray Gigant is that it's incredibly easy for the most part, and is practically a VN between dungeon romps. Maybe on sale I wouldn't mind it, also weird to see ACTILL try to actually put something out in the way they did.

2'2

can be said about this guy, but not that spear dude in OPs pic

It doesn't even have the typical VIta hook of rubbing some animu girl. It's actually worse than the standard Vita DRPG.

just get grimrock or the quest

>Grimrock

Nigger, you stupid nigger, how hard is it for you to understand there is a diffrence between Wizardry and Dungeon Hack?

What on earth are you so upset about? Articulate your thoughts instead of spasming on the keyboard.

Do you understand the fundamental diffrence between Wizardry and Dungeon hack?

Do you understand you are trying to offer up dungeon hack to someone looking for wizardry? Are you a fucking moron?

I'm not the person who suggested Grimrock, and no, I don't know. How about you just tell him instead of acting high-and-mighty because you're the master of genre differences or whatever's got you so flustered

Look at it OP, just fucking look at it and answer your own question you huge faggot.

The pale white skin on these characters was a real turn off for me.

Currently playing through it right now
Setting is kinda generic but some of the characters are charming and the gameplay is simple but has a layer of depth that keeps it from becoming stale
would recommend something like demon gaze or dungeon travelers if you want a dungeon crawler for vita
dunno about pc though
I kinda got used to it
it's the eyes that I really dislike