BUYFAG THREAD

I want to see what the fuck you just bought faggot, if you don't, your mom will suffocate on semen while she sleeps. Pro-tip: It's my semen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zillah8852
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017910
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_strict=1&character_id=3867
youtube.com/watch?v=G9DZXWDfvoU
hlj.com/product/BAN986538
myfigurecollection.net/item/10468#tab/user/date/8/1
kickstarter.com/projects/1649966326/antraxx-multiplayer-arcade-mech-shooter
youtu.be/VkOwM2aql_k
amazon.com/Threezero-Votoms-ATM-09-ST-Scopedog-Figure/dp/B01M0GV8HJ/
amazon.com/HD-Masterpiece-Statue-Collection-Terminator/dp/B005WRAD5I/
sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/godzilla-kawakita-godzilla-styles-on-video-902679/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022978
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you using Lucina?

Because I bought her cute figma, she's my waifu and only mine, and no, Im not delusional and do not have mental issues

Well alright, if you put it that way.

F.L.A.T

Says you

HEY, THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID ?! LUCINA DOESN'T NEEDS LUMPS OF FAT TO BE LOVED

Soon.

Got this yesterday. Now I'll just have to wait for all my danganronpa shit to arrive

I didn't even notice before, but in that picture, she's standing on clear plastic, but the real figure stands on some piano keys

I'm testing the waters for nendoroids with this guy, since he was so damn cheap. I might start splurging on more if I like it.

10/10 - Oh boi
8,5/10 - Pretty neat details
8/10 - Nice clothing

Good fucking lord

Honestly ive always thought this figure crap was a fat waste of money, but this and that Tharja one.. fuuuck

how fucking dense are you?

Nendos are good specially when you have a bunch of then, since you can swap faces or some extra stuff.

That's how you start, beware human, you're entering in a dangerous and expensive place

Pretty autistic

Oh I know, I still remember that one pic floating around with windwaker link's face plugged into a bikini sonico.

Yes user, go ahead, buy those qt and pretty figures, you just going buy one, then another... another... another....

You mean this one?

Thats the one

I don't know how, but I find that pretty disturbing

Whats with the unpainted models people are into now? Do you paint them later or keep them like that?

I calculated all the expenses I payed for all my figures the other day and I spent a total of 1689 dollars in 3 years on a total of figures and
Posters and room decorations not counting games.
I can't stop, help.

>what is chest binding

aw fuck it this thread is already cancer anyway
mods pls nuke

it's a prototype
you dont paint it yourself
figures are always shown unpainted first

Those are just previews.

But some figures are garage kits, thats means that you have build it and paint it.

Some characters just get garage kits. Damn shame.

If you really want go hardcore, spin some dolls into the stuff.

Anime buyfagging isn't that expensive as people make, some figures can hit cheap prices if you know where to look.

>chest binding

Wait, does she do this? That could change everything.

>Less than $2k in 3 years for your disease/hobby/obsession.

That's honestly not bad at all; assuming you work or have some type of steady income or NEET bucks coming in.

I know meth heads that spend that much on the gear in less than a year.

No worries, comrade.

Nigga, I've spent $1000+ this year. You're not spending much.

HELP

Well considering she stuffs her hair up in a bunch and goes out of her way to disguise herself as Marth, as well as the fact that she clearly has tits in other reclasses, yeah. But flat will always be a meme because its le epic and easy for redditors to understand.

post preorders

Lastest fig was actually a bday gift from my little bro

Here it is with a pile of Cold Steels

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Y/N?
I have the 3 other Danganronpa figurines waiting in the mail already

Well, you have 3, depends on your budget, but I would buy it

Mirin'. Have you started 2 yet?

Aww man, I wanted another cordelia one....HAHAHA

I wish they would make one of Ike

what would a handjob feel like from her?

Budget is no problem. My biggest concern is the space. I really need to make a dedicated shelf for my figurines

Different

I just ordered mine for $60.

That figure is pretty big too.

Leathery.

It's called having a hobby you enjoy, user-kuns. Buying enjoyment is the point of money.

Hell, video games are my biggest hobby and I'm overpaid as fuck so I'm sure most people would lose their shit at what I spend

Pic related; it's literally just october's orders from GS and doesn't even count the weeb games coming from Amazon this month that GS doesn't carry like Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni for my vita

>$60
Where from?

As a person with a nice budget, I started collecting very fast, but my figures where full of dust within a month, and then one got scratches and stuff, so I really recommend to buy a nice closed shelf, with high spaces/divisions for putting led's or lights that are not warm/hot, it will help preserve them and they'll look waaaaay fancier

>want to buy ps pro for VR
>no limited editions yet and every ps4 limited edition looks like shit

Tokyo Otaku Mode. I forgot I had a shit ton of credit though because I spent close to $300 on two garage kits.

The expected release date is also in March or May so it's after its supposed to be released, I think.

>You favorite character was a minor character, so they don't get any high quality figures.

Hobbies cost money, notbing to be ashamed of as long as you spend within your means

Got this model from this really obscure NES game that I've never heard of.

This is the game.

Damn.
If only I didn't miss out on the Elise nendo it would've been perfect.

It's in May so it's way after the supposed release date I saw from amiami.

Just get the regular pro and order a skin for it if you want

If it gets a limited ed. it will be AAA bullshit like CoD or something anyway

Why can't she have a proper scale?

why would you preorder from gamestop when you save 20% on amazon or best buy

I know how you feel

>RIP Kat

W-what happened to her?

>reclasses

They just reuse the same models for everyone. Archer dragon loli is a titty monster.

Yeah, probably.

>persona 5

I wish they did an edition just for steelbook and morgan plush. I don't want that stupid schoolbag

Already got mah Hard Girls ready for some Neptunia

At least I can look at my figures every day and be happy I have them. I look back at old manga sitting on my shelf, that I only read once and will probably never read again, then calculate the cost at a generous $10 per volume and weep at the money wasted.

I've got another nendo coming in the mail.
One of mine is without a stand, was trying to find somewhere I could get those individually.

Either they never heard of the dealio, are not prime members, or both.

Oh thank goodness, I was starting to think Selvaria would never get a figure!

Waiting for the "Posted" email.

Accidental black ink transfer off a brand new cleaning cloth. Couldn't get it all off.

Guess you could say she was..blacked.

I'm going No. I like Kirigiri and DR well enough, but I just don't care for that figure.

Promo pics don't usually show the final base.

Because I'm literally willing to pay the extra to play my games the morning of release than wait til evening; UPS/FedEx don't reach me til 5 or 6 PM. Plus I only go to one particular GameStop and I'm pretty much their best customer so they'll often bend policies and whatnot for me.

How bad is it? got any pics?

Get off the stage!

Elise is still on pretty much every website. You the prepaid card cuck from last time that only orders direct from GSC?

Why not?

1/8 scale of this scene when?

I've got a shit camera, but I got this on Friday.

Never. Mahiru is pure. Do NOT sexualize her

>blacked.

DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT PURE KATSURAGI AGAIN.... ;_:

I don't know. The clutered mess just doesn't appeal to me. And Kirigiri is just kind of there. She doesn't look cute, she doesn't look badass, she looks about as interesting as the desk she's sitting on.

Who?
For some reason I though she was already gone. Well that's nice to know, thanks.

where do I get that Chun

Volumes of mangos used to cost 15 dollary doos back then.
I never completed many series due to how expensive they were.
I only buy them now if theyre fancy and shit like gundam origins.

>tfw you waste money in a card game that nobody plays on that part of the world.

I think that not even nips play those cards, at least the cards are pretty.

I boxed her up and put her in storage already. Its not TERRIBLE, but trying any harder would probably rub the actual figure paint off itself instead of just the ink. So unless I want a Kat with straight up paper white boobs and stomach while the rest of her is a pleasant peachy pink, I'll leave her for now until I get the nerve to try again.

Though, if my windfall of cash goes as expected in the next few days, I may just buy a replacement, and dick around with old Kat to see what I can do with her that doesn't involve hotglue.

Kotobukiya Chun Li. Amazon, which is usually higher priced and thus not worth it, has her at $119.99. Look elsewhere, like HLJ or something, and maybe you'll get cheaper. Ebay as a last resort if you want to risk previous semen.

I need this to be released already!

don't make me post the uncensored version

Anyone else here waiting on ALBW Link Figma DX and WW Zelda Nendo?

Recent haul

I already have that in my folder.
This changes nothing. She's still pure and not for sexualizing

Thats better than buying a cardgame where theres an actual community.
You have to constantly buy new shit

Galko is all I want. Is she still available anywhere that doesn't have me waiting til December for a US release?

Best girl. But the price is giving me nightmare.

I bought some more 3DS games.

I'm running out of room since the space behind them is filled with GC and DS games.
Wait, is this a figure thread?

Any vidya merchandise flies, in my book. But figures are fun to look at all over.

I do actually play YGO, but i never buy meta decks or new stuff.

I always keep with my pet decks or something playable. I make the meta stuff in ygopro.

>supporting Atlus, XSeed, and other purveyors of Weebware

Thank you for doing god's work with me, user.

Waiting on LBWDX Link. I'm already planning on posing him using his hookshot.

So, Figmas or non-posable figures?

I prefer non-posable ones for bigger figures, since the joints usually bug me. The Lucina in the OP doesn't look half bad in that regard, though.

twitter.com/zillah8852

I'm a bit disappointed in the Morrigan figure. The paint job and her pose seems a bit different from the prototype(I know a prototype is just that a prototype)Also her stance is lower than I expected it to be but Morrigan is one of my favorite characters and I have missed way too many of her figs already so it is what it is.

Unless it's someone I really want I tend to avoid joints.

>You have to constantly buy new shit
Not really, unless you're in competitive format you can get away with playing same decks for years. In case of YGO, as long as nothing is banned you can even get away with playing in tournaments.

She's on amiami right now
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017910

I'd go for a well posed statue any day. Figmas are only alright when the joints are well hidden, otherwise they really annoy me, or when the character itself has lots of cool poses.

There's only 3 worth buying and 1 of them is that and another is like a $700 old ass scale

Waiting for best girl

Personally I'd go for a statue. I think I'd like posable stuff more if I had more creativity in making the poses.

>14k for a figma that doesn't even look that great and comes with a piece of shit no one likes
DON'T BUY THIS

Can't wait...

this

joints are only acceptable on stuff like mechs

It's not even a figma, it's a FigFIX. Which is an excuse for GoodSmile to be lazy pieces of shit while still charging full price for their figs.

>Horror, followed by slight arousal.

Is Tuesday a good day to kill myself?

Well that's certainly something.

Luluco is such a perfect fit for a nendo. I'm really excited for it too, specially because the Aoba nendo is being released this month too.

what are the other 2? I might buy the 700 one if it looks good.

It's begun.
Time to wait for (You)

I think they're alright on some suits and shit like that. I own a Play Arts Kai Venom Snake on the Sneaking Suit version, and the joints are really well hidden along his armor. Same thing for my ARISE Motoko figma, the joints don't look out of place on a suit like that.

I want that Estelle nendo.

Why do you guys buy figurines? Is it only for decoration?

I bought an Xbone. Now I own every current gen console+handheld.

Well unless you hotglue them (which I don't do because my figurines are pure) what else do you do with them?

Why would I want this coalburner?

why? did you play all of them? Or do you just collect them?
>Samurai Warriors Chronicles
>Hometown Story
Shit, there's even some games I've never heard of before

I intend to hotglue them someday when I get a better camera.

Most recent buy

Seems like a lot of money just for tiny decorations, is it really worth to spend thousands of ££££ for them?

The top one is the $700 one she's not worth it

Also every Morrigan figure
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_strict=1&character_id=3867

they just look really nice, also posing them and taking dumb pictures is fun

I want it but I don't want it. Does anyone understand this pain?

Just resorted my cabinet yesterday.

Still have lots of shit I need to put together and put in there.
It's still mostly Vocaloid.

I want to pet hoppo's head.

Just ordered the best metal gear ever created

She's cute and is cool and she would probably be nice to you despite you being a big mean nerd

I got it on Amazon for inflated price. I didn't see anyplace that had it, but I didn't really look that hard either.

>The top one is 700 one she's not worth it
Damn user that's the one I always wanted also I have the bottom one .

The size differences between the figurines make it look bad

MOTHER
FUCKER

I'm starting to see why Morriganfags were desperate enough to buy this shitty nurse figure.

I thought that was Starscream for a second.
Except that shit transformers game was only on Famicom iirc.

All my money.

ALL OF IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=G9DZXWDfvoU

ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do people spend thousands on paintings?

personally the worst I did was all in one year and I was defenitely under a grand, not much for someone who has a job.

Have tried using an eraser like a straight up number 2 pencil eraser or the rectangles? That should work

Go home.

Well, I'm working with a small amount of space. I was thinking once I get everything in there that the smaller figures will have to be on the actual stands of the larger ones.

Do you have any suggestions?

I had an Ika Musume figure with a similar kind of smudge, but thankfully, she's mostly white, so one of those magic-eraser sponges did a good job.

That stupid DX version is so expensive now, for just a couple of bobbles.

I'll marry her mommy so my home will be hers too.

I would have sections where the figurines are close in size and not having small and large ones mized together

Not vidya but it's my most recent acquisition.

No fucking way, are there preorders for this yet?

Huh. Could've sworn I uploaded it.

I would like to do this, but I feel like there would be so much wasted space. Luckily I only have like 5 or so more scales coming in, so I should be able to fit those in.

But I have 20+ nendos that need to go in there eventually, unsure of where they will have to go if I can't mix them up.

Sooner or later China is going to bootleg the hell out of it like the Pokemon stuff, that Link is reaching that "Golden" status of demand that China won't ignore

Money is money.

Looks pretty damn good actually.
Haven't seen more than one episode but I like his design. Is this a scale? How many extra parts does it come with?

>Haven't seen more than one episode

Not him, but I think everyone should give that show a shot. It's anime of the decade for me, honestly.

Garage kit user.

Most SMT figures are garage kits or Prize figures.

What's the price f.am?

I tried.

WHERE

Didn't try very hard though

New to the whole buyfag thing , what is a garage Kit exactly? is it like a model you have to put together yourself?

It's 1/8th scale and it comes with an extra right arm for the sword pose. It also comes with an extra goofy looking face. The sword and ray gun are separate pieces that can be moved freely. Dandy's necklace is also a free moving piece.

It's very intricate, they got every fine detail about Dandy in this model and the paint job on mine is flawless. Easily one of my favorites in my collection.

Fuck. Is there a release date at least?

They're fanmade, with only a few units (in the double digits) are made.

Pretty much, you need assemble and paint by yourself.

It worth if you know what to do, or know someone that can paint for cheap and good.

Why is she looking at us, tilt her head down abit and pose your shot so that it's not perfectly aligned.

>That pixie
Why must YHVH test me so.

I got the famicom ROB amiibo the other day, before that was the LBW figma

Unpainted unassembled

>tfw the DX version of TP Link went up on amiami and I ordered it off of GSC expecting it to be exclusive.

Is there a place that sells them and that is a reliable to buy from?

Uh... Cred Forums have a buyfag pastebin with a lot of info.

You should check there. Seriously.

Unpainted is such a hard sell for me.
Are there some kits that would be good for beginner practice? Maybe some gundam or something with very angular parts or flat faces?

Figma saw how stupid the demand was for the Link Between Worlds DX was and how the only real people making money was the resellers in Japan and not Figma themselves that they lifted the just Goodsmile online option for the TP Link DX release.

Thank god. Options is always better. And Figma will make more money

Batman is a cool fella

Ok will do user thanks

Anyone else preorder Risette?

cute

I know I'm going too, but I really shouldn't

he sure is

what do chu gais think about this figure? im thinking about getting it

Saturn-sama has a mini-me

Probably my favorite Nendoroid

DB gals are built for sex

I really don't like her off model face she's got nice breast though

I think it's stupid as fuck and a plastic toy. As for you, I think you're a fat cunt.

Saturn has her own little Saturn that she can ragequit and throw an autistic Cred Forums-fit about how she lost the game because it was poorly developed and not because she wasn't gud enough

They made it clear all characters basically have the same build
Candace, shes the only exception and the reason she cant reclass is purely because shes too fat.
If Lucina can be a titty monster then clearly IS thinks thats alright since they didn't try to stop that

>Shinobi

Have all my (You)s.

just bought this one. what am I in for?

a shit waifu

Shit is so fucking expensive bro. I want it but not $200+ bad.

Wesley don't do it.

pic related

She's only 14k and any site discount probably puts her at 11

why do they make the DBZ figures with like 10 times bigger tits and ass than the show

it's fucking stupid and [spoilers] makes my dick diamonds [/spoiler]

You know that feeling when you rub bacon on your dick? I'd imagine it would be like that. She probably wouldn't swallow either so it would just be into the air or in a tissue.

>Waiting for your waifu's prototype to be shown off
What hell this is

She's around $120 on amiami

Tell me there are MORE!

Isn't that just the deposit? And last time I checked shipping is what was expensive about it.

>when you rub bacon on your dick
I am now intrigued, hungry and slightly disgusted all at the same time

>she wouldn't swallow
>implying she wants to leave evidence
She's licked dead people.

This has nipples but with the way the arms work it looks funny without the shirt.

any THICC fags buy this?

do dead people taste like semen? no, didn't think so

>She's expensive as fuck
Profound sadness.

I have a cute little desk secretary.

Too bad I get 0 work done, she must spite me.

What if the dead person is covered in it?

Welcome to filthy otaku market, where figures cost like a leg because retards are going to pay for it.

Boats are expensive as fuck because they are boats. Shame because I like more abyssals.

True enough but that was for an investigation this is something not related to her job or a case of any kind so she's not really obligated to do something like that.

>you will never cover her hands in your semen as you force her to wear the gloves without washing off
kill me

I haven't bought much due to college sadly.

You don't make a "deposit". You click pre-order and then they request for you to make your payment, then you go through paypal to finalize the payment. If you don't make the payment in a certain time frame, you lose the preorder and eventually get banned from amiami. The company itself doesn't take any thing out of your account.

The price they list is what you're paying without shipping.

there are MORE

Great now you made both of us depressed.

what kind of idiot wouldn't nut inside the dead body? not like dead people can get preggers

Anyone else keep making impulse purchases at 1am? Dx version.

Also I just just bought the wind waker nendo yesterday, or I guess it would be today, at 1 am. They had it in stock on gamestops website for $30...

It all started with amiibos and I've been plummeting down into this abyss of collectables ever since.

>tfw no real isabel to reward you for doing work and motivation

Who said the one covered in semen wasn't covered in THEIR semen?

staring at this nendo makes me hate living

I like the abyssals a lot too, but so far I only have enough money to buy the nendos.

Last Vidya figure I got was this, otherwise I got a pretty good looking alien big chap about a week ago, got Gabranth ordered for this month, pretty hype.

>not cumming in your own mouth when you fap

>Anyone else keep making impulse purchases at 1am?

after 1 am is pretty much the only time i buy things

for some reason its way easier to rationalize buying this shit when i'm comfy and chillin alone in the middle of the night

I did, although that May release date means I'm already going to be deeply entrenched into P5 by the time she arrives.

>not cumming so hard you fucking DIE before you even get a chance to get all of it in your mouth

It was a bit smaller than I was expecting. Maybe I would have liked it more if I had gotten that alt-color.

I feel the same way when I see those PoP! figures.

They're just.... unappealing.

What kind of jobs do you guys have to afford all this golden junk?

>tfw full time college student and have watch all these nice things fly by because I can't afford them
I just want to be done with college so I can get a job and buy the stuff I want.

>THICC

So buyfags, I want to look at some nendoroids to see if I want to get a few, anyone know if there are any UK online stores that sell them, or is importing the only way?

I have this I don't know why it's a cast off especially when they didn't give her another set of arms

To play with.

buyfags.moe

who here /GOJI/ ?

The visor doesn't look nearly that good.

>full time college student
>working part time
>trying to finish my degree
>STILL can afford vidya and shit

I get paid $15/hour and make my own schedule.

Anyone else finally getting the most perfect figure of all time (again) (again)?

It was just like $8 more last time I checked.

I got a CompSci degree. Yeah the degree is a meme but what you can do with it isn't.

Got a good development internship with a Fortune 100 company, which turned into a permanent full time job and have been sucking the corporate tit and inching my way up ever since.

Current collection
Rex suffered heavy battle damage in a fight with my cat

I always felt like pop figures were just a poor imitation of nendos that got popular just because the majority of the western world doesn't know what nendos are.

Yeah I figured that too.

I feel that there's so little detail on the damn things.

Yes, I do play them all. Why wouldn't I? A game is meant to be played.

>weeb
Without looking it up, give me your definition on what you think it means.

well it says its between 8 and 9 inches right?

Looks fine to for being a visor. Not the best figure in my collection but hey it was pretty cheap considering.

>the most perfect figure of all time
So pic unrelated then?

Soon

The weeb thing was really just a bit of facetiousness, user-kun. I simply meant games the likes of which we're finally getting now but used to miss out on. JDM games, as it were, where the west is only a supplemental market as opposed to the primary

Well the visor isn't shiny and reflective like it is in the promo shots.

It's dull and transparent.

Good figure taste my dude

i got the DX version
gotta say he's really great, but fuck he sure is tiny

>Gin and Toshi
Nice. I was considering getting a Gintoki statue, I just hope I won't look like a fujo for having it.

Here's all of my vidya shit. I also have a small collection of NECA Predators.

Is that a cast off?

there is literally an entire board for this shit. do your fucking job mods

Wrap bacon around your dick and then jerk off

She has arrived. Now what?

I have a prize fig of Gintoki but he got knocked about a bit too much which caused his sword to break and his foot to break with the peg in it.

post pictures of birb

Pic related should be arriving tomorrow

Hot glue

Cum on it?

Here ya go

>foot to break with peg in it
This happened to my Homura fig today, actually. Had to drill a smaller hole in the stuck peg, then go buy some plastic peg-sized piece at the hobby store and stick it through the bottom of the base. The operation was a success.
Shame about the sword though.

Are you me? Except mine was SUPPOSE to arrive today. I'm highly pissed.

Can the figure touch her toes.

Ah I see what you're saying. Is it the lighting or is it completely different?

Soon, we'll have our Gravity Queen with no accessories except Dusty.

Different size boxes?

Nurse Morrigan is way bigger than I thought she was Jesus Christ

You didn't happen to be in that thread last week did you? I don't even remember what the fuck the OP was about but people started discussing the figure and I just said fuck it and got it

aw yess
that is a nice birb

and covered up feet

REEEEEEEEEEE

You need to get a flat chested female figma and put links head on it.

And another

I was in that thread and I also bought it after I saw the price drop.

I actually just bought the rerun of the Lucina Figma. Excited, I am planning on getting the TP Link/Zelda combo too, want to see how good the Lucina one looks in person before I pick those two up.

I've never gotten figmas before so I'm holding off. How long does play-asia take to ship things over from Hong Kong land?

you sir are sick minded

that's a cute birdy

Brocken Jr is a good boy, what did he do to piss batman off?

Can you lift her tunic up?

>all of my figs are animu/comic characters that just so happen to have games
>there are no figures for actual vidya characters I like

Its an abstract kind of feel, but at least I have the Figma Prime Samus to look forward to

>Coming tomorrow
UNF

Who /gunpla/ here?

Says the dude who owns a yoshi figure

You guys are getting Velvet, right?

Is it hard to sell a figure? I want to get TP Link but only if I can get rid of my SS Link.

Waiting for
T
E
R

Just grabbed this over the weekend.

I'd probably be buying it along with you casual scum, but shipping fees and currency conversion to Canada is a fucking disaster.

I just bought my favorite suit, Sandrock, but I'm holding back on building until I learn how to weather properly. I want to do a light desert weathering.

I'm just glad we'll get a second chance at her. Now I don't have to feel bad about missing the original LE version

You should buy some HGs to practice, so your MG don't go to waste.

Reminds me of a bird I found just sitting around outside my place. It was clearly someone's pet. Managed to catch it and keep it over night before calling animal rescue to take it the next day.

I never ever watched or read Gundam but I used to love putting them together. Zoids even more so.

now I'm trying to collect a line, which leaves me too poor to get back into them

I've already got SS Link but I still really want to get this guy. He's pretty much a straight upgrade in every single way

I wouldn't say it's too hard but it'll still be harder on you since most people will probably be gunning for TP Link now and not care for SS Link

It's ok. If you don't feel like watching them at all you should give a try to Extreme VS or Gundam Breaker 3, so you can see some variety of stuff to pick more gunpla.

As a gunpla enthusiast I recommend NOT waiting to build it. Now that sounds dumb right? I can get why you think that but really if you say you will wait now, here in a few months you will have some other skill you want to wait for, then it will sit on the back burner. You can always go back and do some additions and what not. A good gunpla never feels done, but what is good is you can always come back and fix it better later. Case and point. I have a a master grade Zaku that is a few years old now. But I just recently took off all the tubes, put new cloth covered wires on, and found these cool small gold piping pieces and put them on there. Now I am going to go and get some other gold pieces to do golden rivets on the same model.

That's really good

I don't have enough light in my room

I have both T-elos and Kos-Mos V4 figmas. I think there are Bikini ones, good purchase user.

Yeah, I have an HG Red Frame Astray and Miss Sazabi I can afford to play around with.

I actually feel what you mean. I have it in the closet now, but like I said that's my #1 mobile suit of all time, so maybe I'll get on it sooner.

Check the /m/ Gunpla/PlaMo thread, they have a pastebin that's very useful with PlaMo

If you don't understand something ask, though you should really read the pastebin first because they'll tell you to fuck off if you ask something that's there already

She can even
>AWAKEN GUN MORPHING

I forgot to upload that actually.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks user

Yeah I noticed because of the joints.

It really looks good, how much is it?

Heyy dat seltas cat 10/10

2 Gamecube controllers

I'm waiting on this guy in the mail. He's a model kit and I can't fucking wait to make him.

While not technically vidya, he does have his own game and appears in the battride war games.

hlj.com/product/BAN986538

It's only 35.99 on Otaku Mode or Crunchyroll.

Does he come with the armor to CAST OFF?

That's quite cheap, I might get it

I want to buy this. Should I?

COMPLETE

Probably because the thing itself is cheap. It looks easy to break, so be careful if you do decide to get it.

>Hot toys
Do you really like Wesker?

May I ask what is the appeal to buy figurines ?

Sauce on this mech?

Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy.

forgot pick, had to buy the new controller because the used one I got from craigslist has a fucked up c stick. I would have not bought it but the guys price was reasonable considering the damage and I can always just give it to the person I like the least.

If you like a character or game so much that you want to show that fondness by buying a physical representation of it? Not that hard user.

He sure does. He also comes with his kunai that can turn into the axe/gun. And stickers to change him into Dark Kabuto.

>Bought her garage kit
>I don't know how to get the fade on Aestus Estus
I didn't think it through for either version of her.

Myth Cloths are so fucking GOOD. But god damn if they're expensive

its one of the Dolls from Xenoblade X

what's a good PS2 controller? my current one is on it's last legs and finding a legit one cheap is hard.

They are REALLY well done though, every little detail by Kurumada is there and he has god tier taste for his designs.

myfigurecollection.net/item/10468#tab/user/date/8/1

Look some buyers photos, if you think looks cool, do it.

Same reason people might buy a poster of a movie. Something cool to look at and it probably means a lot to them, emotionally.

Figurines are tactile as well, you can interact with them and change their poses. Can't really do that with a poster other than change where it goes.

Thanks

Cool
>There's a MG Kamen Rider Axel
I'm ordering that shit right now

I think this is the wrong thread to ask dude. Go check ebay or something.

Most recent purchases. Also have a ton of MonHun figures.

Nerds like to buy useless shit. Everybody knows this.

But seriously, I do it simply to support what I like as well as appreciate the artistry behind it all. You can do some cool stuff with it too like pic related if you put your mind to it.

Some of us like to cum on them, too. I'm guilty of this.

One Piece has games, got this on sale for 14.80$
Pretty damn good for being extremely cheap

Bought a new stand called [KING AFRICA]

Yeah, the W ones look amazing. Accel even changes into a bike, which is fucking great.

Although, their hands look weird for some reason. Looks like you can pose their fingers?

I saw that Faiz is available too, which looks pretty rad, but I haven't watched his series yet.

Nice Sakuya.

mah nigga

I own that game but barely played it. Is it good?

Don't do it, Faiz is terrible.
The suits are cool though.

Hey I got that too.
Im guessing you were in the ME thread a few days ago?

Her career was ruined by being dusty, and now she is in despair.

I don't really like to shill, but I just bought a TPFOON wireless controller on amazon. It works pretty well and it has rumble, so there.

If you're not into wireless, dualshock 2s should be pretty cheap anywhere that isn't online.

I want to get some mh figs how should I do that? I can't buy them on my country.

Combat need a bit of time to adjust for stuff, but is pretty good.

Game can last up to 200h to make a 100% save.

just bought this 3d printed mech merchandise from an indie game dev

check it out on their kickstarter, they live streamed with the model. its all 3d printed separate components, hand painted (i got unpainted so i can paint my own skin) and is about 16cm tall

cant wait to get it

kickstarter.com/projects/1649966326/antraxx-multiplayer-arcade-mech-shooter

I'll get around to it, I've heard it's got terrible writing, but I still think it looks cooler than Hibiki or Ryuki. I'm still following the rule of 'watch what you think looks cool' So far it's served me very well.

I'm just about to finish Kuuga. This has been probably the best series overall, that I've watched.

Have you tried Fourze? The suit might be a bit goofy but the show it's pretty good, very light-hearted though.

I need a Nep to go with her.

OH man, I need that Patchy!

Mah nigga.
Sorry man, I'll be no help. I get all mine from conventions.

GLOBAL

Not yet, but I am looking forward to it. Currently watching Decade with my girlfriend and Kuuga by myself. Once we're finished Decade, she wants to watch OOOs, which I'm cool with. We're sort of taking turns, while I watch ones I think she wouldn't like. She mainly wants to watch the newer stuff, while I want to watch older stuff.

I'm gonna try Black after I'm finished Kuuga and Amazons.

>not having a dedicated waifu section
inb4 not vidya

I would but my waifu doesn't have good merch at all

I wish my phone had better quality.

Dumping some of my figures.

Only thing you're buying are excuses. Get collecting even if all they made were trading and prize figures

>tfw my best camera is a fucking 3DS
I don't think this is the best place to ask but what is a good phone with a good camera that doesn't cost way too much? I have a lot of figures but nothing to show them off.

damn nigga. I don't think my waifu has that many figures. Stealing my thunder and shit...

You have the luck that your waifu is Lunamaria, SEED Destiny got a lot of merch. But mine just got like 2 prize figures and nothing else.

>his waifu is from a fotm anime
look at him. look at him and laugh.

Not much better, user.

>Waifuing Miku
Damn, senpai. I'm not complaining about Miku itself but how can you deal with all that merch

SATURATION

delet tihs

Probably what she deserves considering she's shit senpai

I WANT A FIGURINE OF ZERO ALREADY

FFS GIVE ME ONE OF HER RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait for B2 also.

>Be a pantyfag
>Stocking doll looks way better.

ayy kill youself

Back at you washboard

I think they both look really great. I am a stocking man though. Have a bonus picture.

I don't fucking know, but, im glad they did. I've never in my life fapped to a Dragon Ball lady due to the lack of sex appeal.
Just look at

F L A T
L
A
T

Really want this Captain King but don't want to have to pay once for the body and once for the CE armor set.

>200 Dollarlydoos down the drain.

Stocking looks like shit. Upon release everyone was making fun of her bubblegum hair. The demon sisters came out even worse.

THICKKKKK

THICCCCCCCCC

>Be a pantyfag
>think the panty one looks better

feels good

Found you a better girl.

on what?

Yup I was. Bought it almost immediately. This one is the only figure from them that I've actually liked. The Liara and Fem Shep ones looked like they were from a totally different game.

Why does she have 2 thumbs?

She's the second of my list, shame she will never get a figma because CGshit.

>seed

Why are you playing with dolls user?

You require more mass production.

I'm late but here's a short vid of my collection:

youtu.be/VkOwM2aql_k

rate please

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

the other one is her bent pointer finger

Don't start that shit here. Show quality aside, you can enjoy anything else from that. Blast Impulse is a cool MS.

That's really cool actually. Looks really high quality

fact he has a gundam waifu shelf and it's not 20 zakus or something similar is what made me mad

you'll take your shitty new girls and you'll like it
just fuck my shit up

Shit, does anyone know that one video of the french guy and his animu figure collection where he gives a short description, puts them in his mouth as if he's brushing his teeth for a minute, and puts them back on the shelf.

I need to see it again for the lulz.

So no chance of one ever?

Don't fucking remind me

I have my room full of plamo, a Soul of Chogokin and a detolf full of moeshit. You can enjoy both things, famalam.

>It all started with amiibos and I've been plummeting down into this abyss of collectables ever since.
Welcome to my world.
It started with just wanting a few Smash Amiibo.
ended up getting them all, and still want more

>Got Figma Link SS
>D-Art Mewtwo
>Have figma Samus
>Just brought Figma Zelda TP
>Figart Mario
>a mess of the World of Nintendo figures. (about over 30 figures of them, even the big SS Link one too)
>Even brought a few Classic Mario merch, like a Old Mario Johnny Lighting cars, and Hotwheels
>And a bunch of other crap I should have never brought

So much money wasted, so much regret.
I had a bitch of a gf at the time, who used to buy me stuff all the time, not knowing she was doing it because she was guilty of cheating on me, until I found out and ended the relationship.

It was a wake up call, and I'm not selling my collection, and spending my time at the gym.

Of course I'm not going to sell all of it, just to keep a few.
Mewtwo D-Art is my favorite.

Holy shit that is my birb. He plays on his play set while I play vidya

At least it wasn't something for a series that's not canon like ZZ or Unicorn.

>ZZ sucks meme

oh boy

I didn't say it sucks. That would be an opinion. I said it's not canon. Which is a fact.

waiting on her for this month.

>When the amiibo looks better than that

Go back to /m/, kids. We are here to discuss the figures, not the shows.

Considering preordering this Migu. I think it looks pretty good.

is that a cast off? It looks like one

It's canon get over it. New translation is a alternate retelling.

I would but he started it back up

Why are you getting rid of them? user, your figures are the only things that will never leave you.

Here's a couple of my shelves too.

>Stating your opinion like it is a fact (ZZ is not canon unless Tomino re-visits it.)
>Projecting the blame onto me when you're clearly the one dragging this out.

Nigger, until you get a $700 BJD or a bunch Gunpla/Plamo, your collection is entry level shit.

Anyway, only if you don't really like what you got you should get rid of your collection, just like the games you love, your collection is something that should have a meaning to you, even if is just a bunch of amiibos.

>want to buyfag
>don't because i have no self control and know once i start i wont stop and will go bankrupt
>miss out on all the ones i want and get sold out

Satan is kind of bigger than I expected.

Almost every purchase is $200 dollarydoos when you're Canadian, at least I have $500 bucks a month to blow on figures.

Where is this from ?

Just don't get fucking everything that looks good to you, get stuff that you're familiar with like your favorite show or vidya's characters, also look how much space you have to put all your shit first. Don't be like me, now I have like 20 boxes with stuff that doesn't have room to display anymore.

I have Barbados from Iron Blooded Children, and a Yuuki from Sister....

amazon.com/Threezero-Votoms-ATM-09-ST-Scopedog-Figure/dp/B01M0GV8HJ/

I WANT THIS SO FUCKING BAD

>$600

that's exactly how i am though

>Lacking self control
Is easy fag
>Character you like gets a figure
>Is a good looking figure and do you really like how it looks? Yes/No
>Has a good price for it's quality? Yes/No
>Are you really willing to pay the price? Yes/No
If answer at least one No, don't buy.
Optional
>It will get a rerelease or an updated version?
If gets a rerelease or an update, you should probably wait.

Other fags have some self imposed rules like
>Only merch of my waifu/favorite series
>Only one figure per character
>If is a popular character, wait for a figure you really love

Is not really that hard.

>599 US dollars

CHIHAYA A SHIT
A SHIT

amazon.com/HD-Masterpiece-Statue-Collection-Terminator/dp/B005WRAD5I/

You literally posted what to do if you have self control

I own a cute aoko aozaki my ex holds hostage.

>Guts figma
>CRT for old games
>Crab Nicholson
>That way to display all of your shit

I don't care about anything else, 9/10.

sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/godzilla-kawakita-godzilla-styles-on-video-902679/

Ever since I moved to a bigger place I've been playing tons of vr, onward is GOTY.

What the shit?
I'm curious now.

God DAMN IT I wish I could into garage kits.

>Vile
You dirty dog. I want that fucker so bad.

How long have you had your Vive?
I moved all my furniture back months ago, but everything was basically just tech demo and beta shit then. Probably going to move stuff around again since there's thing's to play now

God damn it, and I just bought a new TV. How soon are we talking?

>Pro-tip: It's my semen
One again, someone uses a term without knowing what it means because it is a meme.

I have a problem
And the only cure is more plastic butts

3~ months now. There are a few new games worth picking up, but I'm mostly banking on valve adding vr support to their games. I can't imagine they wont eventually add tracking for head and hands for most of their games eventually. Really hoping to get some cross-play in csgo with VR players and monitor players.

I wish I had the money to buy lots of figures. I just pre-ordered Borb for my Kirby collection.

My waifu doesn't have merch. What now?
Two trading cards actually, I own them both

Trust me, OP knows plenty about semen.

who's da waifu

Waiting for mine to arrive.

Nendos are bretty gud.

>Dreamland 3
Nigga I'm fucking jelly, I have a Kirby collection as well and that's the only game I don't have

For that price, it'd be pretty stupid not to preorder.

Dunno. There's this though.

Didn't buy anything

My heart belongs to Chihiro Fushimi!

Luckiest find, $180 in a retro game store when it's worth way more than that, especially now. If DL3 is the only one you're missing I'm assuming that means you have Super Star Stacker and that makes me turbo jelly.

I got that Cammy too. Lucky, those go for over 200 now. So does Juri. Mika and Ibuki FINALLY got revealed and they look amazing.

Oh man, if you really think Valve will add VR support to their already released titles I really don't know what to tell you.

And you even hope for crossplay in CSGO of all games, a game which is highly competitive. I don't see how that could be adapted to VR at all, less so in a multiplayer setting with users who are playing on monitor

>while she sleeps
>she's asleep in her coffin buried deep below ground
that's fucked up, OP.
I knew you were a faggot.
But I didn't realize you were into necrophilia.

we have the same waifu
spitroast?

Kira Kira Kids? yeah, I got lucky with that one, but american Dreamland 3 is very hard to find in good condition

Get them all or dont get any

I was gonna call it that, but yeah Kira Kira Kids. My financial situation isn't the best so I haven't been hunting older games lately, let alone the only physical JP Only Kirby game

If you're "offering" something like that then you don't love her the way I do

Fine, guess I'll just have her all to myself then.

>waifu only available in trading card form
I know that feel

Thing is, I've wanted a TP Zelda figure ever since her first ever appearance as concept art in Nintendo Power. I don't know where I'll be financially in May 2017, but I've set aside money for her alone. If I preorder Link and turn out to only have enough money for one, I don't want to have to risk cancelling an AmiAmi order and getting banned before receiving my one most desired figure.

Do you mean the price of the wind waker one or the price of the twilight princess figma?

TP link

Only SF fig I want is this old ass one. She's not that hard to get but there's no real rush she's been around since 06 and she'll still be around

Do you look for it to go up in price drastically?

At least I have her picture, you know? Better than nothing at all

My very first figure. How'd I do?

So, uh, I've never bought any Figma before, but I'm interested in the Twilight Princess Link (DX) and Zelda Figma coming out. Should I pre-order straight from GoodSmile, or is there a better way to order them? A reseller who offers lower prices or a quality guarantee, maybe? Thanks for any advice.

Who knows, but figma prices have been on the rise lately, 6000-8000 JPY figs with almost no accessories. So the price for TP Link DX (6.5k on GSC, 5.1k on amiami) with all the accessories he comes with, is too good to pass up.

You seem like a giant cool guy that would be fun to play video games with

Pretty good but personally I don't like the Truforce X, I think the face is too long

thanks man! i'm always up for games.

>Jason Voorhees mask

HAH, gaaaaay.

>tfw room is too small for that setup
And no, I can't do it in my living room. my whole 1st floor is a store.

If you buy from the GoodSmile shop, you'll have to pay 2000 yen for shipping.
Try AmiAmi, they have 20% discount each, plus you get to chose the shipping.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022978
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022980

Buy from amiami. It's 6k yen on goodsmile's web store but on ami ami it's around 5200 yen. In case you don't know, yen is like dollars if they dropped the period for cents, so 5200 yen is roughly $52. And shipping is usually only $4 on ami ami. In my experience, amiami's shipping is pretty fast, even for the cheapest option, usually gets here way before they say it will.

Really important note about amiami, they won't let you cancel any pre-orders, so make sure you're sure about buying it.

You already posted what i recently pre-ordered + the link and zelda ones get fucked faggot

FUCK DUST

explain. it's the NES variant. it glows in the dark and is pretty fucking sweet.

>store
what do you mean?

>In my experience, amiami's shipping is pretty fast, even for the cheapest option, usually gets here way before they say it will.

>mfw I live in a shit country
>It took a whole month for my package to get to the country
>still hasn't arrived here

Apparently rural kentucky is some kind of fast lane for shipping items because stuff, even from other countries, arrives here really fast.

Not sure why or how.

Like a grocery store, senpai.

You live in the rafters of a grocery store?

Oh, I think I know what you mean. How did you end up in that living situation?

I know this feel all too well

Pretty easy to pass up considering he's a fucking boring design and they will release more Links.

Nice Jubilee, man. How much did you get her for?

GSC shop will be 12,480 + 2,000 shipping
Amiami will be 9,870 + ~2-3k shipping
Amiami is usually cheaper unless you put several items on a single GSC order since they charge flat rate shipping per order regardless of release dates. Ami will charge shipping for the separate items if they somehow get released in different months, also they charge by weight so more items on an order = increased shipping costs.

I just got my LBW figma Link, he's awesome.

Can't decide if I want Lucina or not. I liked her in Smash but I never played Awakening.

why would you have a shelf that could have all the figures fall from the slightest bump?

nice figs, user. where did you get those shelving units from?

Got a new figure of my waifu yesterday. Mum said she was really cute, too.

Have the Light Suit F4F on top of the shelves themselves and am waiting on that new Labrys statue coming out later this year. Then calling it quits

I just started late last year and I've already gone past 2k+

Aw shit I uploaded it sideways

She's like $50 beyond worth her price

There aren't many stores selling shit around where I live so my family decided to open one. Things has been going well so they said "fuck it, let's use the whole first floor for it." Now we have the bedrooms, kitchen and all the regular stuff in the 2nd floor. Pic somewhat related, isn't this but you get the idea.

Why aren't you 3D printing your figures yet, Cred Forums?

Fair enough. That's a shame, I really want to pick her up one day.
ah that's pretty cool. all the best with business and such!