Any of you anons play this yet? Legitimately curious

Any of you anons play this yet? Legitimately curious.

I have, it's alright. It's pretty much a 2D musou.

Really? I heard it was a tower defense.

It's kind of a combination of both. You can build and upgrade defenses as well as going out yourself and beating people up.

Lel no I didn't buy it because it was translated by the 8-4 meme fucks. If it's a game I really want I grind my teeth and buy it but this one just looked ok.

>too shit at creating levels in anything to make QR codes to share
>only ten people bought this game so there will never a lot of levels to download

when does it come out for the EU shop holy fuck

Oh shit, is this a remake or sequel to Protect Me Knight!?

I played the fuck out of that on 360.

any examples of their translations?

played through chapter one in local multiplayer
fun as hell

Was it really by them? Yikes...that makes me wary. The translation to Gunvolt 2 was fine, but Inti had them on a short leash after what they did to the first one.

>Censorship.
Glad I dodged that bullet.

Nothing was censored in this. The 4th wall jokes are pretty cringey but they're also in the Japanese version.

The PC port did restore the dialogue. I can live without a shota midriff, I guess.

too short and easy

literally no reason to play anyone but ninja

He's right, the pacing is better. Fucking look at Mighty no. 9. Which had all of the instage dialog.

>implying cut dialogue was the problem with Gunvolt

I believe 2 and the PC port gave an option to toggle them. That's cool. The original 3DS version did not have them at all.

Where may one purchase this PC port?

Was about to ask the same. First I've heard of this game and I can only find info about a 360 and a 3DS game.

They're talking about Gunvolt.

>MUH CENSORSHIP!

fuck off

Hello Allison

Bump

Oh. Not familiar with any drama about this game so I wasn't sure how the Gunvolt conversation fit into this thread.

Same localization studio.

i bought it only to play as cute sexy amazon
fuck you

I played the Japanese version.

>it was translated by the 8-4 meme fucks
ayy lol
Glad i didn't bought it.

It looks amazing

I think they're funny sometimes. They take a few too many liberties in most instances, and what they did to Gunvolt pissed me off immensely, but the translation here is fine. I kinda get Samurai Pizza Cats vibes from this whole game.

Typical tryhard sanfran "comedian" dudes. Sometimes it works nice, but most of the time you just wish they'd keep the fucking translation as is.

They should've let NoE do the localization again.

Yes, yes they should've. Remember NoA didn't want Xenoblade at all so NoE footed the bill and it did quite well there. So I guess now they think of it as a good IP and took control of the worldwide translation.

Well that's a shame.

In the instance of Gotta Protectors though...I think it works, it's just an off beat little game that was already a full comedy in Japan.

it's a fun game. way too many fucking items though, holy shit