If your mouse isn't on this list then you don't belong here

If your mouse isn't on this list then you don't belong here.

got the g900 recently. pretty good for a wireless, but the side buttons are dog shit

G303 user reporting in. Best mouse I've ever used. Scrollwheel is only downside I can find

t. logitech shill

I miss when IME's were like 7$.

you enjoying that rattling sensor lol?

I still have a 6 year old G500 that is slowly showing signs of dying.

what a shitty image
the new omron switches in updated zowie mice had the same double click issue that they have in so many other mice, so zowie did a recall

rightfully so
fuck omron

>Steel series is there despite them having mandatory mouse acceleration.

This list is shit

>doesn't include G500 or pic related
Some fag list you got there, OP.

I have a Corsair M65 but it's not the RGB version, which means its shit-tier.

t. Logitech marketer

>my 502 os first on the list

Good purchase

>3 button mice

Something I won't miss from the 90's.
Thumb buttons or fuck off, there's literally not one reason to not have at least 5 buttons on the mouse.

i have this
can't get a new one unless i order it from shady chinks
i fear for my future

shit tier reporting in

My mouse is on that list because it's "everything else" you fucking lukewarm pissforbrain

Faggots thinking they need a $300 mouse. Top kek

i mean the mionix naos is just the avior with a different shape but ok

where's the 518 you tasteless fuck

I have no clue how to play an MMO with out an MMO/12 side button mouse.

>tfw still using some shitty fujitsu mouse that was lying around at my mother's work place ages ago
Lmao@yourlife nerd

are you seriously calling my 3 year old good as new flawless g400s shit?

>if yours isn't on the list you don't belong here
>list literally includes "everything else"

Kek

>if you aren't a fucking goy you don't belong here
lmao

>no mxmaster

full fucking pleb

I use the Rival 300 but I barely game with it, just needed a high DPI mouse for 4K. It feels pretty good.

These are nice. They last practically forever. I've never had to retension a button spring on mine ever.

>not bowing down to the God of all mice

Wow, looks like it's someone's first day on the Internet. WHOA

>Bought G500 based off a Cred Forums mouse chart a few years ago as it was in the "god tier" and I was looking for a new mouse
>It breaks after 6 months
>Get replacement
>It breaks after 6 months
>Sorry lol warranty expired pls buy new mouse
>buy 2013 Razer Deathadder Chroma
>It still works to this day

>>buy 2013 Razer Deathadder Chroma
>>It still works to this day
Consider yourself lucky. Mine had issues a year in, and searching on the internet you realize that this shit is incredibly common because of the shit build quality.

i use an old logitech mouse i bought at a five below

i could care less about what mouse i use

>could care less

So you do care?

That only were on the first iterations. First thing I did went I got it was shaking it to see if I got one though

Coming from a 500, I fucking hate the razor edges and general ergonomics of this thing (and the thumb button positioned just right to hit the edge of my keyboard), but I've gotten used to it over time. At least it's reliable unlike its predecessor.

has the g400s fallen from grace?

Deathadder 2013's usually topped the Cred Forums charts though.

OP's is just one made to bait. Most of decent tier should be in god tier.

>Have a autohotkey script to emulate a mousewheel
Literally the best mouse I've ever used.

>I could care less
do you mean you could NOT CARE LESS?
this is probably the most retarded error people make.

Every time I post in Battlestation threads I get "hurrr durrrr babbys first mouse razer lol overpriced hows that autism"

G500 has built-in mouse acceleration and the sensor is laser trash. Also, the sensor isn't centered on the mouse's body, which changes how you have to use it.

Fuck you, this shit was cheap, ergonomic, has buttons out the ass, and is acceleration free. You can even change its weight.

I don't give a FUCK I'm buying another one. The only shitty thing about this mouse is the heavy cable gets caught on everything.

T
H
I
S

God-tier mouse

That's because battlestation threads are full of tards. Or you have a bunch of other razer shit. Deathadder 2013 is the only good product razer has pretty much ever made.

looks gay

God do I hate it, but I have been using the SWTOR mouse. I was so fucking hyped for that game I bought the mouse and headset, and was going to buy the keyboard once i got more money, but then the game was fucking trash.

The headset broke right after the warranty was up, but this fucking mouse just keeps staying alive. The side buttons are like tv remote buttons, the shape is odd, the M3 and M4 buttons are horribly placed, but it keeps on fucking working. At least the scroll wheel is nice and has a super smooth glide.

Just the mouse. That logo just attracts hatred.

>G502
whew

my ninox aurora was fine, still is, was cheap as fuck too, only $20 for something that was fucking great

>no love for Roccat

Why not?

>no G400 or G400s

Into the trash this list goes

you mean the g400(s) went into the trash

shit is awful, feels awful and the g400s is cheap shit that broke quick as shit

My Nyth is the best mouse on the globe.

The acceleration is easy to disable.

source: I have a G500, the mouse acceleration was easy to disable.

>The acceleration is easy to disable.
Incorrect. The acceleration can't be disabled because it's forced at the hardware level. Nothing you do in software can change it.

>FinalMouse Scream One

Stop letting asians name things in English please

You call out your mouse to help deliver the final blow. C'mon, user.

shit list

my mx310 is still still going strong after all these years and has been amazing the whole time

>I could be world class if I had a better mouse

t. no one ever

logitech g303
it's shit mouse for keep pushing buttons
but otherwise is good

i wanted a new one of that to find its discontinued. Is the new version of it any good?

>mfw ducky mouse
feel hipster as fuck

Who the fuck made this list. It's fucking horrible. Logitech G502? Steelseries Rival? The Zowies are amazing, specially the FK and AM. Where's the Logitech G400s? The legend IntelliMouse 2.0?

>not being skilled without mouse pad advantages
One those blessed know how good a 15 dollar wireless logitech mouse is
You have my pity

hp comfort mouse and I'm happy with it it's actually got a nice comfy feel and grip to it

come at me faggots

I got a 100$ "Havit Magic Eagle" light up keyboard and mouse set during Prime Day for about 15$. Shit's cheap and chinky looking, but it's alright. Keyboard is fairly great. The mouse is a bit jagged and looks a little rough. But I'm a sucker for light up shit.

I have a three button mouse that I got for probably less than 10 bucks in a supermarket, I've been using it for 2 years. I shall buy another cheap mouse when this one dies.
Fight me.

Is the R.A.T still shit?

that's why it comes down to comfort and reliability. before i started buying "gaming" mouses, or high end mouses as i see them, i was buying wireless logitech mouses that ALWAYS broke. it was usually always the USB dongle breaking before the mouse but either way i'm not going to back to cheap shit

>mx310
that was the first mouse i ever bought myself, served me well in my 1.6 days

>wireless

Mionix castor m8

g502 checking in
best mouse i've ever used

won this mouse at a LAN

how'd i do

>If your mouse isn't on this list
Shit Tier includes "everything else."
So you're saying everyone belongs here.

nice mouse and headphones

Razer mice either break immediately or last forever. There's no inbetween.

g502 master race reporting in. Definitely worthy of god tier.

>everything else
I'm home

>tfw I went from shit tier to god tier like 2 months ago

I'm not gonna lie, using a g502 feels a lot better than a g600, apart from it being smaller and more comfortable my aim is better now

what switches is your keyboard?

I "upgraded" from an intellimouse 3.0 to the new zowie ec1-a right when it came out awhile ago. How fucked am I?

My Roccat mouse does me just fine.

No need to pay out the ass for one little thing.

Which of the optical (non-laser) mice have this?

I got the same one.

Just with I had something bigger for my enormous hand.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS YOUR NUMPAD

You fags act like its an achievement if you keep a mouse for more than 3 years or if you buy an overpriced 200$ mouse because somehow you think your hand is a nano factory operating tool.

I'm still using the same generic desktop mouse that shipped with one of my computers in 2004 and another one I found in an office bin 10 years ago.

If you're breaking this shit after 1 year you're doing something wrong. Considering eating your cheetos away from the computer and cleaning your hands after you masturbate for the 10th time in a single day.

I just bought a Rival 300 to replace my old Deathadder. Overall I enjoy it, the M1 and M2 buttons seem a lot more robust and seem like they should last longer. The buttons of the left side of the mouse (M3 and M4?) are better positioned and easier to click as well. On my death adder, the long side button was easy to click but the smaller one was a pain. I really like that you can set the colors of the mouse wheel and logo too, that's a cool feature.

Overall I like the more arched shape as well. The Deathadder is much flatter and a bit longer I think, which makes claw gripping a little harder (though I have huge hands).

Still get the thing where someone else will use my PC and immediately starts bitching about the mouse moving too fast.

I got this for like 15 bucks it's a knock off of another mouse but it's lasted me 4 years now and works perfectly fine.

Dude i'm not an accountant lol.

>shit tier mouse
>still smoke you like a fine cigar

I'm good, thanks.

>microsoft comfort mouse that started melting a month after i got it

it aint easy bein cheap

Had that mouse for like 12 years now. Still works a treat. Bought a razer mouse, scroll wheel fucked within 2 and a half years. I aint fixin that shit and i shouldnt have. Do miss those two extra buttons tho.

Logitech build quality and damn near everything is shit. I've had two sets of speakers, break down in a year, sent back a G600 four times (about every 6 months it'd break), gone through and returned 3 G150 and G150s keyboards that all had spacebar issues. Their shit ALWAYS breaks or straight up has design flaws. About the only thing that's ever worked consistently for me was their g5 mouse.

Logitech is awful fuck them and fuck brand loyalty.

>returned 3 G150 and G150s keyboards
Woops meant G510 and G510s

Why did Logitech discontinue the G400/s? It was literally perfect.

I've had mine for a long fucking time and it's still flawless. i fucking love this thing.

I got a G600 during my MMO stage and I still use it, even for FPS. I love how tall it is.

Is the Rival 700 a big step up from the 300?

>Avior
>inferior sensor and click latency
nigger, even your source (overclock.net) says it's pretty much perfect. I own one and the only real issues are (1) the side buttons are slightly too far forward to comfortably fingertip loosely, (2) the scroll wheel is kinda loose and slippery, and (3) the software is a bit laggy. it is FAR better than the DeathAdder I owned three years ago.

otherwise not a bad list.

g302 for fps gaymes and 402 for WoW.
good combo.

G402 is a lighter version of the 502.
G302 is the same as the 303 minus the braided cable RGB and the sensor rattle.

The only "problem" with the 302 is that if you throw it really really fast it spins out, but that never ever happens, i use 17cm/360 and this baby tracks amazingly well + the shape is so good to aim, sensor is super snappy and accurate.

Switched to this combo after using deathadders for 4 years, i couldn't stand their shitty build quality anymore, this g302 was super cheap, yet it feels like a solid minitank, logitech stuff is well built.

decent stuff you have there.

>having a numpad
>spreading your arms _that_ far apart

not him but true yeah. the 8200 versions of each use the shittier sensor. 7000 is where it's at.

Got a Logitech G500 on special about four years ago, still going strong, never fucked up. Best use of a birthday giftcard ever.

G600 is the king of comfy.

CLEAN YOUR SHIT NIGGA..

>402 not on the list

OP you're the fuck who doesn't belong. Stop making threads about things you know nothing about and fuck off.

>deathadder in shit-tier

cute.

Never used the chroma but the 1st edition deathadder is the best mouse ever made for fps set to 400dpi

Mamba user here sure feels good being shit tier.

502 and 402 have the same sensor, they're pretty much the same, the 502 is heavy as fuck tho.

I'd like the DeathAdder more if Razer could make a middle mouse button that doesn't break the instant anyone contemplates its existence.

My nigga

>Bought a R.A.T TE for 40 dollars the other day

Send me your rage so the mouse arrives faster. In the mean time, tell me what's so wrong with it?

i've used the logitech G300 almost everyday for 5 years now. never had a single problem, all the led lights work,perfect amount of buttons for me.

i think logitech has since updated the model, but this only one is durable as fuck and has worked flawlessly for years. hands down the best pc peripheral i've ever purchased

>>in shit-tier
it's in decent tier.
>I'm like my deathadder therefore it's the best mouse ever made for fps
nigger, I bet you haven't even tried half of the mice on that list.

>fuck omron

Well, you better say goodbye to half the worlds infrastructure, including your ISP.

omron make more than just microswitches for mice, you drooling little cunny

the rival 700 has a vibration and led screen gimmick. other than that, almost nothing

its cool man, do what you want.

just dont expect to win a Formula 1 race in a honda civic

as in, 1v1 me and get railed every time

This.

>I could care less

Well, why don't you then, you faggot?

I have a kone pure. It was great. I switched to a corsair m65 to match my meme K70 keyboard. Also great, although I can understand why some people might not like the shape of the m65.

>all these kb+m plebeians

trackball master race

enjoy raping your carpal tunnel

also, you're WEIRD.

>trackball

>tfw using $ 3 cheapo mouse and shit on Gamuur mouse players

eh, pretty good

I had one of those, after less than a year started experiencing double clicking. Nothing solved it, even after opening it up, deep cleaning and readjusting mechanics. Shit mouse.

I just use my trackpad.

anybody have the G pro? just ordered mine today, wondering how people liked it

>tfw Razer Naga

Can't play MMO's without it