Retarded Weapons in Vidya (design or how it works)

Post em

I knew this would be the first reply.

Illidan's "swords". At least they have a pretty sharp edge

>Illidan's "swords"

I know DMC is beloved here but a sword with a throttle? Fuck out of here with that

>Battles the forces of evil in a never ending quest to slay the elusive Dracula

>Uses a fucking whip

this is not how things work

Well that's just a religious thing. Castigating evil entities in order to banish them. It's symbolic, like they're being punished

The point is to SLAY Dracula, not spank him

what type of fucking gun is this
how does it even work

>Needler
>retarded design

Whips are used by masters.

Dracula, at the end of the day, is subhuman.

Like I just typed, it's symbolic. The whip actually has roots in our world and the way people used to banish evil entities

Its stupid and cheesy, but fuck its fun to use.

YOU SHAKE IT TO RELOAD

>"muh realism" the thread

You know what else is symbolic? A cross, use the holy powers of the cross to slay Dracula.

But user, that's real

Dumb looking, but technically possible. Its just a revolver that fires 3 bullets at once. The kick would be tremendous, but I'm pretty damn sure a gun like that exists.

I don't know if you've ever played castlevania, but you can do just that

this whole character looks completely retarded but the sword is a giant pizza cutter???

He did.

Used it like a boomerang. Duh?

I..I.. I cant deal with this nonsense

Giant robots in general.

Gaseous form of Blamite stored within the gun are shaken in a certain way (like a gyroscope) so that they pop out and solidify when in contact with the oxygen in the air, thus reloading the gun

Oh god, I forgot about the spikes. Its even dumber than what i thought it was. I'm no LARPin faggot, but im pretty sure that hitting anything with this pos would instantly break your wrist.

you would be dead lets face it

\
You're not getting the point of this thread are you?

Let me explain it to your triggered angry minds: "RETARDED WEAPONS in vidya (DESIGN OR HOW IT WORKS)

Just because it's "symbolic" doesn't mean it's not stupid to prefer a whip over any other religious item or weapon.

It's not nonsense. It's pretty easy to understand. It is impractical as fuck though. The recoil is probably really stupid and it would take ages to reload it.

Symbolism and ritual are very important when dealing with dark forces. By your logic, the Belmonts should all just have guns. That's not how it works. You're purposefully choosing not to buy into the world the game is trying to create and acting like it's the game's fault that you don't get it

so your telling me that the gun has an internal heat so hot it can keep it in a gas form but when in STP it solidifies?
>bullshit it would melt your fucking hand then

Just use a speedloader.

Good work applying earth logic to alien tech

>shoulda used a cross!
>he did
>guise! Not the point of the thread!

BTFO

This is alien tech we're talking about, the needler is so fucking advanced not even humans can reverse engineer it

You dense mother fucker,

I "get it", I get the point of the whip. That doesn't mean I don't think it's any less stupid than using a fork.

There are PLENTY of old timey weapons, religious artifacts and enough symbolism to go around.

Hell, a good majority of the games the whip gets replaced anyways. So where's your logic now? I think it's a stupid weapon to use against things dark forces or not.

You and everyone in a 500 meter radius, that shit is literally a David Crockett projectile
And that's just the lethal radiation dosage

Well you're being a pretty big fucking failure at explaining why it's retarded to use a whip that's basically a long ass ball and chain specifically blessed to kill vampires

And the thread started off with something that was completely ridiculous, even in the universe in which it takes form. So did everyone else except you. Whip is not only a perfectly viable weapon in combat against mostly skeletons and a single guy, completely disregarding the magical properties it may or may not have had, but it makes perfect sense for the world in which it exists.

>a whip made out of a chain and a pointy ball
>not dangerous
Yeah, right

How is a cross not a retarded weapon?

> Actual weapon used successfully in battle recorded in history
> Makeshift shiv at best

Yeah dude. Forks and whips are totally the same.

Why would you ever need THREE simultaneous bullets from a revolver? Wouldn't just one typically suffice?

>why it's retarded to use a whip that's basically a long ass ball and chain specifically blessed to kill vampires

>ball and chain

what?

>retarded weapons in vidya design or how it works

>how it works

It's like arguing with toddlers.

Because you can stab someone with a cross like a stake. That's how Dracula gets fucked up all the time, with a stake in the heart. Just use the cross as a stake, boom, one dead Dracula since it's a stake AND a holy symbol

>Doesn't get what over exaggeration means

There's a weapon that fires over 1,000 rounds at once. Google it, it's pretty neat.

thats just a key, it could be retarded, but is lore friendly, and has a purpose, now compare that to the gunblade, a fucking sword that you hold like a gun, in a world with guns and advance tech.

>Because you can stab someone with a cross

to kill huge supernatural monsters I guess

user, thats just a bird looking at his reflection

>>ball and chain
>what?
Have you, like, ever played Castlevania?

>using a cross as a stake
You're not getting the point of this thread are you?
How is that not a retarded weapon?

Well when you have to exaggerate to try to prove your point, it usually means your point was shit in the first place.

You're the only one arguing this. You fucked up. Admit it and stop posting, or keep playing damage control so you can """"""""""""""merely pretend"""""""""""""""" for (you)'s

Luso's character design needs more zippers.

Because it's a religious shiv that can kill immortals, how is that retarded? shivs are known to be quite believable and effective since fucking caveman days.

I'm talking strictly about the default whip, you know, the WHIP?

>You're the only one arguing this. You fucked up.

So? Plenty of people argued shit and was the only one who actually knew what the fuck they were talking about. Doesn't make me the wrong one just because I'm outnumbered. Or do you believe the world is flat? Or that we're not in the center of the universe?

Who said anything about need?
You do it because you can.

here man you don't have to choose between a whip, a cross and a stake any more, a retarded weapon for a retarded user such as yourself

And yet looks more effective than any whip given in a Castlevania game

>Because it's a religious shiv
A stake does just fine.
>how is that retarded?
It has four sides. It's literally a shiv for retards.

A cross is a retarded weapon.

and it can't be a stake AND a cross because...? Why?

Make the crosses bigger and we've got a deal.

Wrong gun.

I didn't say it can't. I said it's retarded.
This thread is about retarded weapons in vidya.

wrong bird

Having something that's both penetrating, practical AND has holy properties against evil forces is not retarded to me. That sounds like a great fucking weapon of choice.

Even if dark magic or holy shit exist, it's still a useful weapon in real life.

>Having something that's both penetrating, practical AND has holy properties against evil forces is not retarded to me
I think it's retarded when sharpened wood suffices.
"Holy properties" just make how it works seem more retarded.

>stabbing a skeleton to death

just admit you fucked up

>a useful weapon in real life
if father randall is about to rape you, the bible would make a better weapon

>penetrating
>bone
>practical
>a knife or stake takes up less space
>AND has holy properties
>a stake
Nigga, a cross is a pizza cutter sword

Whoa whoa whoa, when did I say it was wooden? Why would you assume my weapon is wooden if it wasn't made by some weird ancient tree nonsense?

Why would you assume I'd stab a skeleton? The cross should be able to ward away skeletons user, duh. Learn the lore.

>Father Randall

That was oddly specific user, do you want to talk about it?

>Whoa whoa whoa, when did I say it was wooden?
Nice reading comprehension.

>The cross should be able to ward away skeletons user
Crosses don't ward off skeletons.

I'll admit, that was my bad.

And no, sharpened wood doesnt just suffice because you're forgetting about the holy divine bullshit associated with it.

Why wouldn't it? Crosses keep away evil things, everyone knows this. It even keeps things away in Castlevania.

stakes don't have to be made from special wood
it just has to be sharp

That's not the argument

>sharpened wood doesnt just suffice
That's literally all a stake has to be, though.
It's as simple as splashing a vampire with water, which also doesn't have to be blessed.

you're the one who brought up ancient tree nonsense and holy divine bullshit

>It's as simple as splashing a vampire with water, which also doesn't have to be blessed.

No user, that's not how that works. Vampires cant cross rivers and streams, they're not affected by normal water and rain.

>Doesn't have to be blessed

Since fucking when?

I misread what someone else said, you shouldn't butt into things that were not directed towards you.

>Vampires cant cross rivers and streams
Normal water.

No, water that is FLOWING they can't CROSS. It never says it'd kill them.

>a useful weapon in real life
When?

you niggers need a job

You said they're not affected by normal water and rain.
They can't cross rivers and streams which are normal water.
They're affected by normal water.

Really? You don't know when a shiv is a good weapon?

Ever heard of prison? You know, the bad place where bad people go for doing bad things?

>when a shiv
We're talking about crosses m8. Why would you be using a cross instead of a shiv? The majority of prison stabbings involve regular knives...

To be super technical, rain water and stream/river water have different properties. Just saying. There's different components in the ground water than aerial water.

But no, please, continue.

>The majority of prison stabbings involve regular knives...

>a bow that can also be used as a gun
>retarded
No.

ITT: anything nonstandard or fun.
Jaded fucks
>MUH REALISM

when would you ever grab a cross over another sharp object?
most crosses aren't even sharp

Please point out all the cross stabbings that have taken place in prison

Which is why the end of the cross would be sharpened, and would prefer the cross over anything else because it's SUPPOSED to be used for killing Dracula. Pay the fuck attention please.

No one said people were getting stabbed by crosses. Holy fuck, what are you even on about? Are you only half reading the thread or what?

>Doesn't know what a shiv is

Its a fucking handheld dolphin.

You sound like this is a bad thing.

Seifer's is 100x worse

>a shiv is automatically a cross

No you fucking retard, that's not what I said at all.

Do you have the reading comprehension of a fruitcake or something? Holy shit you're an idiot.

i bet you guys think paracelsus is stupid looking too
but its not

Thats really fucking stupid

Does it even unlock anything? Because it looks dumb as a weapon and as a key

>because it's SUPPOSED to be used for killing Dracula
but that's what stakes are for
and silver
and whips

It would be a good thrusting weapon. It's all very well Spoony saying hurrrrr you'd break your wrist with gunblade but I doubt he's an expert on swordsmanship 2bh.

It's in a game with a bunch of other stupid shit, so it's okay

Yeah, the whip is doing SUCH a good job...oh wait, no it's not BECAUSE HE KEEPS COMING BACK

>That's what stakes are for

which is why I wanted a cross with a pointed end, why are you people not grasping this?

it does this

So it does nothing

Awesome, what an amazing piece of weaponary

>giant living demon-axe
>shaped like a key
>it can speak and eat
This is really stupid.

It does open things

Just play gg you piece of shit

It's one of the best weapons in the SNES game.

wait! theres more

I can't be assed to play a dead fighting game, I already have enough of those.

vindictus has some interesting weapons

YEAH YE

Other than the engravings offering no tactical advantage. What's wrong with it?

With three cylinders, it'd be a pain in the ass to reload, even with speed loaders

the scythes especially

Most of the whips in the Castlevania series aren't just leather. A lot of them are chains or even flails.
>weapons of silver easily available
>don't require a blessing
>burn/bind/paralyze vampires
Stabbing them in the heart is quicker, but the Belmonts are sadists.

He makes a good Husband.

Isnt enough to keep Dracula dead, it sucks

Do they count? They explode when you throw them.

Smough's Hammer.

Multiple people have killed Dracula in the series with weapons that aren't whips. You can even kill him with a cross or drown him in holy water. He comes back no matter what.

aah my shoulder!

>People SERIOUSLY talking shit on the Vampire Killer

vampire killer always upgrades to a morning star
you are essentially bludgeoning, stabbing, and binding dracula's entire body
dracula is immortal

these threads always devolve into autism immediately

Man, Vindictus really made me appreciate how good the source engine is

>Isnt enough to keep Dracula dead
You can't kill Dracula, retard.

Because Hell won't hold him. It'd probably take God Himself personally wiping Dracula's soul out of existence for him to stay gone permanently.

You do realize a DEMON uses this weapon right? He doesn't have weak human wrists

YOU LIKE EMBARRASSING ME HUH? HUH?

You go to hell

Yeah but like, you're shooting THREE bullets! That's three times as many as a normal gun!

Litterally nobody onows how it works, even halsys journal straight out stated that every part of the needler makes no fucking sense. Th trigger isnt even connected to anything. Its literally "just works"

Oh my fucking God. You have now convinced me into getting to this franchise, I mean the Megaman armor and stuff was one thing I would go for, but this shit is amazing.

What the fuck do you know? You haven't covered wars.

>Only 3 barrels
Bah, I only like guns with over 20 barrels.

It's not hot, retard, it's just not in contact with oxigen.

What would the kickback be like on this fucking thing?

>playing Russian roulette with this

Jesus christ dude i came into this thread to look at cool silly weapons and your shitting it up every second post with your autism.

The best part is he couldn't accept the weapon he defended was equally retarded.

>shitposting the whip
>not posting actual retarded CV weapons.

Why did Isaac ditch his spear for a bendy light saber?

Someone post The Judgement Alucard spear.

To be fair it wasnt made for a normal person

Life is pretty boring in the castlevania universe, the only time things are interesting is when Dracula comes back.

nobody's posted these yet?