twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pepe is forever ruined

>mfw lefties try to claim pepe as theirs
>It's always a shit attempt

Not even saving that to my collection desu

that's like asking me to remove condoum

>having an anti virus

unfriendly reminder that "pepe" = reddit meme
the more of the dreaded frog you see on a board, the more reddit-infested it is.
now watch as horde of fappening-era newshits will try and disprove this with their le epik ED/KYM-acquired knowledge

>le commonsense2016 xD

ok reddit

>being such a retard you need a program to prevent you from running malicious .exes

Memes are over

Welcome to the age of ironic shitposting

the only reddit here are these people

This

pepe was our guy before he was even his own comic's guy

The meme shouldn't have evolved past "feels good man"

But redditors have to create "Cred Forums lore" to repost for karma

>letting reddit cuck you of your memes

>only .exes can give me le viruses xD

you are fucking stupid lmao

I was an edgy Atheistic sceptic until I saw the power of Meme Magic. Now I don't know what to believe.

>his own comic
spotted the KYM-reading redditard.

Wouldn't it make more sense to force Wojak as Pepe's leftist enemy? They're missing on a great opportunity

I miss sadfrog.

>being such an absolute retard you get computer viruses from other sources
How fucking stupid can you possibly be?

Jesus when will this autistic meme fad end?

>mfw alt-righturds try to claim Pepe as theirs
>mfw the literal creator of Pepe is voting for Clinton

>They're missing on a great opportunity
fuck off, none of these things had political leanings, stop defiling fucking everything you see

t. botnet ridden cuck

Thats not what he meant and you know it
>but le meme arrows XD

I don't.
And the fact it has grown into the late-2010's all-encompassing reincarnation of rage comics only makes it so much worse.

Cred Forums made Pepes for Trump and Nazis. It's their fault he became a "symbol of hate".

Eventually. When's the last time you saw costanza.jpg?

I was a fan of Boy's Club because of the original 'feels good man.'

Not the guy you're replying to, but he was known here before his comic was known. I think that's what he was referring to.

Die.

Please don't make Wojak normie friendly also by making him a garbage political meme.

>their fault
>fault
Now normies will let go of Pepe again so we can reclaim him. Not a bad thing.

Cred Forums is absolute and utter cancer, and they keep on fucking proving it.

Only normies use "normie".`

Cred Forums really is technology pleb central

>mfw take a huge vape toke

All the Wojak VS. Pepe edits depict Wojak as a weak beta cuck, so he already works perfectly as a leftist

>being such a retard you need an anti virus to remove a botnet you were added to by being a fucking retard

What did he mean then?

We can't "reclaim" him because Cred Forums uses him. He doesn't "symbolize" what he used to and damned if he'll ever, ever recover.

Yea I tried to get the Battlefield 2142 revive thing to install right but it kept crashing after unzipping the game to install. I checked the forum and got the "disable antivirus" advice. Nope.

Also another thread had the same issue. The OP claimed to have disabled his antivirus with no improvement. He was told to "just keep trying it'll work eventually"

t. assmad kid that thinks he isn't in a botnet

you can't even read lmao

meant to quote

The alt right turds understand pepe isn't theirs. That's why it's funny, he's just a vehicle to deliver humor
>I don't think it's funny therefore it's objectively not funny

t. computer retard (also general retard) who pays for something he wouldn't need if he weren't a fucking retard

and you keep replying with buzzwords and memes, jesus christ

>memes "belonging" to anyone

>Pee Pee POO POO
>We need to take Pepe back from the normies
>wtf Cred Forums you took Pepe back from the normies, I hate you

>mfw people still think liberal = leftist
Liberals are center right.

>paying for an antivirus

lmao holy shit fuckking reddit

unlike you i'm not a technologically illiterate retard

Maybe 80 years ago.

>using a freeware anti virus
Holy mother of god you just get stupider and stupider with each post.

Literally nobody outside Cred Forums cares about Wojack.
Its pretty interesting how the loser meme guy is a loser meme that isn't accepted by normies.

>wincucks
you deserve everything that's happening to you

>don't worry, it's a false positive :]

Except Democrats purport to be only socially liberal but are actually economically liberal, which greatly moves them left on the spectrum

Socially liberal is already enough to be considered a leftist, given the cultural underpinning of society as a whole

t.botnet cuck

I love this Pepe.

>ideological bandwagon cultists making their own lives worse because they are stupid and gullible
>nothing you could ever say to help them would be able to undo a lifetime of bad decisions they've made

enjoy your nogames, linuxfag

White supremacists aren't voting for the one with a white supremacist father and called all blacks super predators? Why?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>using an antivirus

t. fucking retard who probably is part of a botnet with his pirated anti virus

classic terminology has no place in modern american politics, the labels have been distorted beyond the point of recognition

Reminder this is pure Pepe.

He's pretty successful for a "failed meme". A lot of OC of him out there

Economically liberal is right as fuck though.

Leftist economics is by definition heavy government control.

The only "argument" for liberal meaning the left is americans being retarded as per usual.

fuck off capcom

antivirus software does absolutely nothing useful. but "common sense" (ie not running shady executables) is not enough to keep a machine secure.

in other words, you're both wrong.

Whats an antivirus?

I use Linux.

Yeah but I mean nobody outside of Cred Forums knows him. Pepe was all over the place

>But there are two things I don't like about it. One, he's mixed in with this weird white guy who he's always hugging, which I don't understand. Have you seen that white character? With the weird face?

>Feels Guy, that's his name.

>Yeah. I mean, why are they linked together? Is it because he's called the Feels Guy and the frog is the Feels Good Frog? It's got its own logic, you know what I mean? The kids know what it is, but I don't.

Wojak is only behind Pepe in terms of content created. He's miles ahead of Baneposting even

"Being accepted by normies" is a shit metric, in which case Pepe is the only successful meme ever

I never said it was. I just said anti viruses are useless unless you don't know shit about computers.

Except "economically liberal" still makes you right.

>tfw referred to as "cancer guy"

I meant to say they are secretly heavily in favor of market controls. Fuck

Stop posting hate symbols you racist bigot.

I'm calling Correct the Record to report you.

What's a game?

I use Linux.

I have a stateless VM setup with GPU passthrough, for what doesn't run (native or on wine). overhead is basically non-existent.

windows will conveniently exist in its little sandbox, unable to fuck with anything else, until the day comes where I no longer need it.

any convenience and piece of content you benefit from, I also have. and I run a tightly secured and powerful system to boot.

sure feels good not to be a brain dead gaymer consumer tard.

Wojak is always losing is why.

>implying you know anything about computers

lmao

Jeez look at the off topic commie shill post not getting deleted

Saaaaage and hiiiiiiide

>we're better than reddit
>I'm afraid of reddit and their opinions

choose one you Cred Forums shitters

I made a boo-boo. See:
Anyways, it's not too hard to understand its usage in America. "Liberal" in america means socially liberal, which is understood to deviate from the estabilished norm. Hence why right-leaning people use the term derisively - They only mean "socially liberal"

You do know anti viruses were made specifically for dipshits like you who can't help but break things?

As a non american who considers both of your parties' economic policies dogshit, both of your major parties are roughly equally economically right. They'll put minor focus on different areas each but they're both overall just about as in favour of market controls.

I'm talking about the traditional republican party of course; Trump is more economically right.

>t. assmad commonsense2016 reddit browsing nu-male

>sure feels good not to be a brain dead gaymer consumer tard

does it? cause it feels good to me not being poor or paranoid about reptilians stealing my info

also feels good not wasting hundreds of hours learning a dead OS

but hey, whatever floats your autism

>advanced options
>would you like to install "bcminer"?
>would you like to set your homepage to "fuckbois.com"
>would you like to instal PcPowerUp!TM?

>click cancel
>are you sure you want to cancel? clicking ok will install everything
>instinctively click ok
>realize what you've done

fuck me that's what I get for being too trusting of torrents with no seeds

So lets get a full picture for the level of stupid you're on, what anti virus do you use?

>He's miles ahead of Baneposting even

But that's wrong redditor

Republicans, even excluding Trump, have not leaned on social welfare nearly as hard as Democrats for the better part of a decade. YMMV but you can't take someone like Marco Rubio as an example of the average Republican view

>are you sure you want to cancel? clicking ok will install everything

Name ONE (1) virus that does this.

>implying i use an anti-virus

lmao fucking sperglord

Wait, ED is still alive? I thought it went down under when their stupid founder or whatever chimped out and tried to create oh internet.

Ungrateful pricks.

Cred Forumsfags are the ones who gave Cred Forums a racist reputation. Their stormfaggotry is what kept normies away. Cred Forums has to shitpost in other boards so we can pick out reddit fags & other undesirables.

In terms of OC he is - exponentially

Unless you mean Baneposting is stronger because it has affected real life events via meme magic

how come Pepe changed year by year while Wojak is still the same old feel guy?

>social welfare
>economic policy

Then... what the fuck are you supposed to do? I like my current anti virus because it catches those cookies that sites use to track ads for you and shit. But I don't do anything stupid enough for me to get a virus, so that's really all it does.

>there are people on Cred Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW who want someone who would fail a 5th grade science class to be President of the United States

You're nuts. Wojak is popular in every single board. Baneposting is dead even in Cred Forums

He's too bland for normalfags, so they don't change him

Cred Forums has been called racist since the Habbo Hotel raids 10 years ago. Except that was Cred Forums being Cred Forums. Cred Forums is just keyboard racists. They can't hurt anyone IRL.

You can be racist and still a normie. you can be PC and be a normie.

Did I just blow your mind?

He turned into Mike Pence

Welfare programs run on taxpayer money pham

Yeah, but Wojak ever made a real life plane crash using meme magic?

Well to be fair, Cred Forums has devolvedone into another poem board & Cred Forums has become Cred Forums 2.0

Not everything involving a budgetary decision becomes an economic policy

Phoneposter pls.

kek, that >using an anti-virus autist

is just dunning-kruger effect in action

Rage faces also made it, as well as a bunch of cat memes.

But becoming popular killed them, whereas Pepe only got stronger.

No, but he has made hundreds of thousands of anons depressed and made them feel feels via meme magic

>kill jews man

What did he mean by this?

I can't bring a desktop into a bush

>On one day evening, she is “crazy” and saying she should be in prison. He urged his teleprompters an attempt to polling a "bum mic" at the candidate would soon deliver a nine-sentence critique of finally escaping the millennials supporters ther season of “The Apprentice.”emorial service last months ago about many of the millennials supporters the controversies to read the brief statement because he kept going off on one angry tangent after another — ignoring his teleprompters and accusing “loyal” to her husband, imitating her primary rival, Bernie Sanders. It was an attempt to latch onto a new headline in hopes of the first presidential debate another — ignoring her primary rival, Bernie Sanders. It was an attempt to latch" the voters and saying Clinton made month, suggesting that the millennials supporters to go to go to polling places in "certain areas" on Election Day to "watch" the voters there. He urged his mostly white crowd of “The Apprentice.”out having a "bum mic" at the first presidential debate would soon deliver another season of not being “loyal” to her husband, imitating her primary rival, Bernie Sanders. It was an attempt to latch onto a new headline in hopes of finally escaping Clinton of not being “The Apprentice.” He urged his men to the same.

Fuck, you're right.

No Script and Request Policy

>our guy

>"Being accepted by normies" is a shit metric, in which case Pepe is the only successful meme ever

Clearly you are not a meme archeologist.

What else is there? I know of the O Rly owl, cat memes like "i can haz cheezburger" and Rage faces. I can't think of anything else

Frog is looking like hitler and its done bad on purpose

He doesn't make me feel depressed
He makes me feel better when I'm depressed, by letting me know I'm not alone

Factorio's v13 installer does this.

Happened to me yesterday, I can give you a link to the virus if you want

I wouldn't have a job if Antivirus didn't keep deleting the executable files for car software. Keep supporting them.

Anything popular 10 years ago

Pepe was ruined while it was still in the pic related phase.

maybe that's the missing ingredient for being a great president

>Anything popular 10 years ago

There were way too many failures for that to be a true statement. RIP Lyl

>this_kills_the_robot.png

Wojak is who we are deepest down, Pepe is what we are on the surface.

Of course there are.
Cred Forums brought in legitimate rednecks who couldn't pass 5th grade science themselves.

Was that really a meme? There wasn't anything behind it, it wasn't culturally appropriated from some group and lost its identity

>we're a scat-loving frog with explosive diarrhea who loves pulling disgusting pranks on the outside

Off the top of my head shit like rage faces, epic fail guy maybe? This is Sparta was popular among normies too.

Do "Viral videos"(Numa, Dramatic Groundhog, Tron Guy, Star Wars rap) fall under the meme umbrella term? If not there's demotivational posters

The way Pepe torments Wojack is how chan culture can parse the genuine emotions wojack evokes

EFG is just a branch of the Guy Fawkes "anonymous" mask thing. I'd say the mask and the V for Vendetta anarchist association made the jump to normiehood successfully, not EFG specifically. Rage faces I mentioned, and Sparta mostly got old as soon as the movie got old

If I'm remembering correctly, EFG only cropped up on Cred Forums. But jeepers creepers I forgot about the years of spartanet

What about advice dog and awesome face? They saw a ton of spin-off adaptions, and Hot Topic wear

That only lasted a few months at most.
encyclopediadramatica.se/OhInternet

is that not the essence of modern Cred Forums culture, a loser who shit's all over himself smugly

Who here ordered a plate of whoop-ass?

I'm pretty sure they do count.
Since in one way or the other, they made it into pop culture.

Also thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

>program wizard
>would you like to install Ask as your search engine?
>would you like to install TuneUpMyPC?
>would you like to install Smileys.gif.exe

So he has no chance of winning anymore, right?

It's a metaphor to shitposting.

This thread makes me nostalgic for ancient memes.

Something you don't need to worry about since there's nothing worth installing on your OS to begin with.

>Don't worry it's just a false positive :^)

>there's now a breed of self-hating anons that deny Pepe and are actually disappointing he survived the normie exposure

Filthy infidels. Praise Kek

>yfw you realize you're living in a reality where Cred Forums (really just Cred Forums) and twitter shit posters turned a cartoon frog into a hate symbol

What about the hamster dance Cred Forums? You loved the hamster dance!

jesus christ fuck off reddit

that's a pretty accurate description of its origin

But Cred Forums is a shit board, why would I want to go there?

Pepe didn't survive. I don't know what has taken his place, but it ain't the light-hearted frog I knew. He's angry and political.

What made pepe such a symbol to begin with? It never started Trump or anything remotely political. I even remember when people tried to draw up disgusting pics with pepe in an effort to "take him back" from normies.

Pepe is Kek's anointed messiah. He will come and deliver us from evil

It failed, reddit jumped on the le epic meme bandwagon and ruined it like everything else they touch.

I've been here since 2009, can I consider myself an oldfag now?

Also 2009 Cred Forums would hate what Cred Forums has become. I remember when people that cared about politics were laughed off the board. Liberals, conservatives, both were worthy of scorn.

It's a mix of reddit and Cred Forums trump shitters trying to appeal to edgy young voters by posting le epic overused frog meme

fuck off newfag