Steam lets QUALITY on their store again

Oh fucking hell no

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/515040
youtu.be/OA3Xbm75TWg?t=7m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0
lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/drudge-report-headline-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son-danney-williams-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 would by 30 copies

this is what happens when an internet meme goes too far

Captain Crunch is my favorite cereal

Sometimes I want a ridiculous over-the-top game that doesn't take itself so seriously. Is that so hard to believe?

Making a video game is going to far?

Something wrong with defeating ISIS?

>buy game
>get pepe emoticon
>sell it for 10 times the game's price o the market
seems like a good deal

>indie meme shovelware
please, steam, delet this

Do you get bonus points if you lose $1 billion in a year and don't pay taxes for 20 years?

Can this election be over already?

It's killing this world jesus christ

I like Trump but his supporters are more cancerous than lefties

Oh shit you might be on to something. Maybe it's time to invest some sheckels

Yeah, they truly are more cancerous than the lefty sjw "developers" with their anti-trump games flooding steam.

steamspy.com/app/515040

>less than 1K copies of a $3 game

fuck I always suspected trumptards were all poorfags but its nice to get confirmation

I was the one who inflated the pepe price

it's artifical, and is a cooperation to bring the price up.

i'll be relisting my pepe for 200$ in a week

Hillary game when?

why do you hate capitalism

payday 1 and 2 already exist, user

Not to be the fun killer, but isn't the Sad Frog emoticon owned by the artist? Did he copyright those characters? I'm pretty sure reaction images and shit are fair game, but selling it for money?

Holy shit when did all of these easily triggered nu-males enter this site?

As long as the game is fun who gives a fuck you retard.

smug pepe is considered a transformative work, and transformative works are considered their own copyrightable entities.

it's the same laws the art-faggots use to loophole the copyright laws and still make for profit.

>buy a $3
>make 10x that money back

Trump is truly making American great again

youtu.be/OA3Xbm75TWg?t=7m6s
You're about 5 years late there, user.

>rare pepe market is now an actual thing

>One of the resources is bulls

the only thing more cancerous than trump supporters are those who complain about trump supporters

two sides of the same coin

drop in the bucket compared to all the shit hillary has done

cuckoldry is a large part of american culture now

Waffle Crisp a best

GOTY

Found the Swede

>Americans will defend this

What a cucked nation.

I can't wait to see it fall in 30 years.

does this game let your scam charity get shut down by the attorney general of NY

Man, your political landscape is such a fucking joke. How does it feel to be politically retarded?

Is it fun? I hope it is, otherwise people are wasting money on a meme.

check this 73

I dunno is there a hillary clinton game where you defend rapists and banish your bastard black son from the family?

As a non-American, I want to know why you Americans get so heated up about your politics. It's weird man, it's like you start hyping yourselves up a year or two in advance for the actual elections.

so should I buy it?

Is there a game where I can vote for someone that isn't a horrible retard? Because america sure doesn't offer me any choices on that front.

Waffle Crisp is a poor man's Cinnamon Toast Crunch

You're alright.

seeing as we're the most important country in the world it ends up being just a bit exciting

Destroy All Humans has already been made.

Vote trump, let him shit the bed, pence takes the wheel.

Bam. No smug corrupt cunts in the office and no retards either.

Kek, keep dreaming americuck

Come back in eight years.

vtmb

Why would you believe the next election is going to be any better?

bretty gud

>all these Trump memes
>no one has made a clone of BAD DUDES that lets you save Trump

Fucking get on it ameribros.

Triggered?

its called adoption mouthbreather

who's more important then, memer?

>This shit gets into steam
>The game I'm working on doesn't

I really hope Trump doesn't win the presidency because if he does, we'll see shitposting the likes of which hasn't been seen since last election

>implying Hillary is the only other option
The correct choices are either:
>Gary Johnson
>Jill Stein
The girl could just be adopted. Or maybe the baby was from a past relationship that didn't go well so they divorced and now she's found someone else. Not everything results from cuckholdry and open relationships you know

It's gonna be shitposting either way.

Don't you know? If you don't categorically hate minorities, you're a cuck.

About half our number are still racist, bible-trumping warriors.

I feel sorry for the Swedes though.

So wait, you're telling me I can make some shit useless app that people will buy for money and sell it on the play store and on steam?

Where do I sign up?

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are both literal whos and retards.

Yeah these fucking Amerifats would rather adopt brown kids rather than have their own.

Whites will be a minority in America within 30 years and I'll be laughing my ass off from across the ocean.

You tied your own noose, cuck.

This, what a time to be alive

another quality contribution to mankind by Cred Forums

>third party candidates
>In the USA

HAHAHAHAHA

>let him shit the bed, pence takes the wheel
I would love to see the fantasy political mechanism that has this happen against his will.

That's not meant to be an attack or anything, there is just no way to take away the presidency from him short of something actually impeachable against his will. He would have to step down on his own. And if you want to see him step down on his own why the fuck would you elect him in the first place.

I mean that makes no sense. And I know it happens in real life all the time but the presidency is not something where I want to see someone fuck up for the fun of it.

>trump game comes out
>leftists get asshurt
>tower defense game where you kill trump supporters comes out
>absolute silence

really causes ones neurons to start firing

>Gary "what's a leppo" Johnson
>Gary "DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" Johnson
>Gary "dude weed lmao" Johnson

Nah.

>clovers
D-did I miss something this weekend? Was this part of the birthday?

wtf is pass user

Gary Johnson is currently polling higher than Perot did in the 90s. And guess who caused hell during that election back then

>Pence
>not corrupt and retarded

Pick one

>adopting a black kid

americans lamo

Why? Are you one of the idiots falling for the raoe capital meme?

Special snowflake faggot Cred Forums pass users can choose to post with a gay flair.

>supporting old faggots that cant even get 10% of the vote

At least he actually asked a question instead of pretending to know about something he doesn't. And he could've just had a brain fart. If asked about Syria he probably would've had a better answer.
>implying wanting to legalize marijuana is a bad thing
10% is about where Johnson is in the polls right now though

My god, its LITERALLY a jewish conspiracy

>Meme candidate gets a meme loaded game for his meme loving fans.

If I buy two passes can I get more clovers?

Because he's a teenage moron that believes what mainstream media tells him. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Romney, etc. are all bought by the same people. Hell, the Koch brothers are funding Clinton and Soros was backing Kasich and Bush.

Most people are retards and giving everyone the right to vote was a mistake.

>third parties
>America
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0

Third Party candidates literally can't win. It's impossible. All votes for a third-party candidate are votes for the candidate you disagree with the most.

Yes.

Bahahhaha

MAGA

go ahead and throw away your vote

Okay, enough politics. Let's talk about the actual game. How is it? What do you do? Is it fun?

I'm just ragging on him. Although him getting triggered over "illegal immigrants" and his open borders policy is more than enough to take him off the board for me.

That's because trump supporters are worthless humans.

Again, compared to hillary who is doing her damndest to lead this country into an Orwellian shithole.

It's Dope Wars but with Trump and you pay for it.

>Wasting votes on candidates who aren't even on every states ballots.

Why do third parties even exist in America? Do they like the illusion of choice because that's all they have.

>tags
>psychological horror

lmao

Can someone explain this to me?
Did he do a dab right before the interview, or what?

>bastard black son

what

and that is exactly the mindset that is the problem

link

Actually in 30 years sea levels will rise and cause a refugee crisis of such catastrophic proportions that North America will probably be the only place in the world that will be whimpering the least.

The breakdown of order across the globe will be immense as refugees numbering in the billions crush any effort to stabilize services for the domestic population. In North America and Austrailia, the isolation will allow those nations to focus on their local population. Mexico will probably be underwater. Hilariously, a wall would be a good idea before that happens.

>implying
lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map
Libertarian Party is on all 50 and Green is on 48

>Being infested with muslims and africans in their Orwellian cities.
Europeans. LMAO!
>Scared of pitbulls and women.
Canadians. LMAO!
>Censored, over regulated, owned by China and all suffering from animal bites.
Australians, LMAO!

The problem is that americas political system makes it literally impossible for third party candidates to win. For real, you might as well not vote at all. Your system is THAT fucked.

You know, I have very fond memories of Dope Wars. I almost want to buy this game to see how it compares. That game got passed around even more than the literature student teacher in my high school.

That said, there was a much better trading game called Gazillionaire.

He was joking
He was implying that if he was in the debates, even if no one could understand a word he said he'd still be able to win. That's a sense of humor, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

>That moment when she recoils in shock

third parties don't have corporate backing
even if one started to pull ahead somehow, something would happen to them

Yeah as opposed to Pence, who was against the Iraq war withdrawal, for the patriot act, for the citizens united ruling, for the Libya invasion, and against birthright citizenship.

Really a stalwart defender of liberty, there

its trump tactics, m8. someone points out some shit you done you just make shit up and throw it at them till something sticks.

Is it RTS

is he some kind of absolute madman or what?

Yea and Bernie Sanders was polling higher than the other candidates, but guess where he is now?

The end result will always be the same: anyone that could do any good will NEVER be elected into office and third parties post-1940s NEVER win.

Why would anyone BUY this shit is beyond me. I wouldn't even add it to my library if I got it as a gift

He's just the most normal out of the candidates
He has a sense of humor

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/drudge-report-headline-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son-danney-williams-video/

but in the interview it just seemed like a reptilian sock puppet doing it, it felt so awkward

You better amend that too crunch berries you homo.

This is so fuckinbg retarded it's not even funny. He's nothing like clinton even if he had sex with a literal monkey
Why do people even believe these fools

no it didnt

it seemed like an awkward guy who tried humor and it came off strange

Its a well known fact Bill is an out of control sex addict so something like this is actually very possible.

I hate steam and the fat jew with a passion but this looks interesting. Is there a way to pirate Trump or at least another option or do I have to become a cuck and give it to the fat jew that killed PC gaming?

I see a little Bill in his face. Probably still bullshit

You see a little bit of human features in his black face

No, but it's an actual game rather than this meme shit.

You were punished by gods for not creating an RTS. You were destined to

>you lived long enough to witness Rare Pepe trading become real

>load up a page to go to steam and look at it
>Steam appears to be broken

did Gaben get corrected?

>They want us to buy games I'd have played for 10 minutes on Miniclip 15 years ago

Have you seen these deplorables?

So basically someone wants three bucks so we can play some brain dead propaganda shit that would have been free on Newgrounds a few years ago...

Yeah, no.

Because George W. Bush pulled the same stunt on John McCain when they were campaigning against each other in the primary.

McCain has an adopted black daughter. Bush's operatives at the time accused her of being a bastard from his time in Vietnam or something. I think they actually outright called her a bastard.

It was actually from that experience that McCain decided not use using any racial-tinged tactics and actively condemning all the Muslim and Kenyan accusations aimed at Obama. Of course, all that changed after he picked Palin. But I think ultimately, that was less McCain and more her being impossible to control.

When you see these shenanigans, you see swift-boating, accusing GW of draft dodging, you realise that Americans have exactly the leaders they deserve.

RTSes are one of the most difficult types of game to make. They rely a lot on AI

>making a game about a candidate is propaganda

>30 years

>make a game about Jeb collecting Gaucbowls
>if you collect them all, you become President

SLOW AND STEADY

It's still better to have HIllary as the vice president than as the President.

DID WE ALL JUST JEBMIND

My score:

AWOOVEMENT/10

who could possibly be against this? what- are you protecting the idiot faggots wh obuy this shit? if you can choose between a AAA and Anita approved indies store and a store where fucking anything goes, which do you want?

THEYRE RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE

WERE GONNA BUILD A WALL

MEXICOS GONNA PAY FOR IT

I bought it. Trying to get the epic rare wallpaper. And the lvl 5 badge

I've been enjoying golden grahams lately.

They're alright.

>literally says pro trump in the description

IT'S GONNA BE SO GREAT, BELIEVE ME.

I've played 2 hours of it AMA

>mfw only a few months until trump loses and Cred Forums is finished forever

CHYNA

just don't buy it.

Stubbs the zombie was a good game. I'd love to see a sequel.

Edgy

Meme magic at work again

what if they adopted the kid?

You know Trump is going to win right? He's neck and neck in the polls and his numbers are under-reported because people don't want to openly admit they support Trump for the stigma.