he's in the same spot you are
you just can't see him

Bahamas

I'm in Tijuana. Don't tell anyone.

Hiding amongst the stars

In hell.

kek'd hard

At the center of the galaxy

Somewhere paradisiac, trying to forget that he put a price on his reputation. Mostly enjoying himself, but occasionally wiping his tears and blowing his nose with 100 USD bills.

Why does he dress like Anita Sarkeesian?

busy making No Man's Sky 2

In his safehouse

He found the centre of the galaxy and fled to another.

kek
nice

he bought the one way ticket to gensokyo

Why is it I have an instant disgust of faggots that have this look? Faggot lumberjack beard, plaid shirt, scrawny looking. It's like every person that looks like this is a douchebag or a complete cunt.

>why...
I wonder...

This is why.

they're called "nu-males"

>prematurely balding
JUST LET ME DIE.

>I can't grow facial hair yet that doesn't look horrible :(((((

Took me a second, pretty good.

Christ, every single one of them has a weak/no chin at all. Where's the actual "Men" involved in these gaming projects? Did they all just quit right after the late 2000s or something? Fuck.

So bowing down to "women" like this is the new hobby for men in the Western World? No wonder everyone laughs at us.

So are you insulting me or something? Or are you just mad I'm calling you out on your look?

He's everywhere.

it's the "I don't want to look like dad" package. millenials have the 90's vision of manliness with muscled manly men, so kids prefer faggot look, fashion from a generation ago an beard because it's repulsive to their parents. Usually with a big sleeve tatoo were you put 'ironic' stuff kike ponies and videogames.
It's really just the male version of the pink sidecut and ear holes.

>handsome
>good facial hair
Jealousy, obviously

>some sad fucks on reddit invented their own language to write a diary about what they found in this procedurally generate piece of shit game

Sean Murray needs to be brought to justice. Look what he did to this man. It's inhuman.

it's weird that these people are all over the internet but I feel like I hardly ever see them in real life.

That's because they don't leave the house, probably imprisoned by their ''wives'' in the cellar or something.

he is the mediocrity that is within all of us

Probably killed himself with two gunshots to the back of the head and stuffed himself into a duffel bag.

In hell

Is he dare I say it "our" guy?

That's because they aren't real

Did he die?

GG

The guy single handedly BTFO'd normies and kill hype culture. How is he not based as fuck?

>t. fat neckbeard that jerks off to cartoons

>what is social status and hierarchies of success

same reason you only see ugly landwhales with pink hair on tumblr, they're not in established social circles in real life

If justice exists in this world he is now being pissed in the mouth by a syphilic hobo

Do us a favour and include me in the screencap m8.

I still like to boot up no mans sky and explore for an hour or two every once in a while. I find the no objectives, complete and utter lack of pressure of any kind and freeform gameplay to be enjoyable. Especially when coming off something like XCOM 2 which is orettt much the polar opppsite if it in every way.

>invented his own language and writing system
That's actually kinda cool.

>implying morons will stop getting baited now

He's somehwere out there, procedurally generating no man's sky threads.

i don't get it

Second reply and my thread needs have been fulfilled. I can continue lurking the rest of v now thanks

Sounds disgusting. I guess they really can't rebel in a masculine way, so they just fag it up.

>projecting numales

Honestly you wouldn't know a good jaw line if it bit you on your dicks.

pretty creative

pretty fucking pathetic desu

I'm sorry you can't make your own language

What?

It's not even a language you twat. Simply english with different characters. fucking wingdings is a different language if this is. moron.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I JUST GOT IT

Savage

see
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

post a picture of yourself then user :^)

Nah he is probably a reptilian skinwalker, the sean murry we knew was just one of many husks left behind by that abomination.

Oh shit...

this is the reason why I still come here thanks user.

There's no coming back from this one

plebbit please go

/thread
Shut her down boys

please include me in the epic screencap I wanna be reddit famous

Sent ;)

bloo blee bloo

absolutely destroyed

Aside from the memelands guy, who are all those people?
They look pretty obnoxious.

Hollywood, Florida

The real men are making games like For Honor with brutal beheadings. Look up the devs for that game.

>Tfw kinda weak jawline
>XBOXHUEG adam's apple
>Can't grow a proper beard

At least I have some saving grace by having a slack face, intense eyes, and looking pretty good with some stubble.

>Will there be multiplayer?
>yyyyyes

Put in the r/Cred Forums screencap, please.

God fucking dammit

pottery

this is such a fucking obvious setup

fucking neo/v/

amazing

Yeah, yeah, and we'll see this SAME exact thread and joke in a couple of hours.

What else is new?

God Damnit

This would actually be cool if it were for literally any other game

Intense eyes with a good skull shape usually can pull for the lack in the jaw department. If you can't grow a beard, fuck it, just keep it shaven. If you shave enough, eventually it might grow all in.

Sounds neat, too bad the game is by Ubisoft.

Second post best post

>New keks discovered

*farts*

Not even the second post, retard
>phone poster
>jojofag

That explains it

Go to Germany, I do not know why but the grills dig the adam's apple look. I do not know why this is, but I swear it to be true user.

well meme'd

Just looks like character swapped english.

a shame because there are some fantastic written languages out there and he just chose the simplest "minimally viable" language.

Hey not a bad idea, German girls look pretty good on average.

Being smart and not giving you internet degenerates more ammunition

I have a beard and glasses and kind of look like a bunch of them but I don't fit anything else in there

God damn it user

Yes but you don't have a big beard like these guys have, for instance i shave every week so i always have a small beard but don't look anything like a nu-cuck
These people put fucking cream in their beard and have to brush it

>get targeted by unlimited shitpost works
>implying best solution isnt to just disappear for a while

poor guy probably really had faith in this game too

Posting on another board.

my bad:

VSauce isn't a nu-male desu. He's the exception, like that one guy that pulled off fedora

It was extremely painful

I don't get it

fug this is some epic multiplayer

PUD ME IN DE SGREENGAB REDIT

Sauce?