Matt>Pat>Liam>Wollie

Matt>Pat>Liam>Wollie

They're all equally shit now t b h

movies mcfartgas

>Wollie

Pat>Woolie>>>>>>>Liam>Matt

Pat and Woolie had hard lives and thus where able to channel that into good shit.

Matt + Pat + Woolie ≥ Matt + Pat > Pat + Woolie > Matt + Woolie >>>>>> Most things with Liam in it >>>>>>>>>>>> Solo LPs

I can't really can't think of any good LPs with Liam off the top of my head.

Woolie got "shangheied" to Grenada and I still dont know the story there

pat seemed like he had an incredibly average life

Matt had complications with his father and Liam had it easy

matt is at his best during the shitstorm if only because he's the only one who isn't a giant pussy. always makes at least an effort to show as much content as possible.

>Matt had complications with his father

Just say daddy issues

Their Life is Strange LP I liked

Pat was bagging shopping for about 5 years, he was on the brink in debt and shit.

Remember that story of someone going to sue him, but the person just randomly fucking died? I wanna know that really went on there.

When was that story? Honestly how did Pat manage to waste his fucking Psych degree as hard as he did?

Nigga are you seriously forgetting Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden?

Soo this shittstorm have the best opening or the bestest opening?

That's because he beats it off camera. So every scream he does is fake

It doesn't have the normal sound so it sucks.

Has anybody ever made use of their Psych degree?

moolie>fat>fatt>peeam

It was in a podcast years ago, some guy was going to sue Pat for some reason they didn't go into, they claim it was 'for no reason' and then one day the guy just died.

>Honestly how did Pat manage to waste his fucking Psych degree
No one can get a job in the psychology field because everyone that wants to go to university but isn't actually interested in anything takes it.

Nah, he's still a pussy but he explained it before, he's one of those people who gets scared but enjoys being scared and starts laughing right afterwards.

>matt
>not bottom tier

What's even the appeal of matt? Being a manchild? A marvelcuck? Muh skulls and references?

Psych is somewhat of a hard field to get into unless you're really passionate about that shit because it's over saturated and there's no jobs.

Is the beginning of that LP supposed to be slow and boring cause I cant get into it

Holy shit Monica was *stacked* in that shitstorm video.