Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpx0FSyLPZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I seriously don't know what he meant

What was his motivations?

No one remembered.

born in a small village

WHOOOOOOO is he again?

I see this is the thread where we pretend to be retarded, even more than the Cred Forumseddit standard.

What's a Lamo?

Lamo means ''I lick'' in Spanish.

what your talking about , it's a serious question

youtube.com/watch?v=kpx0FSyLPZQ

he was born in a small village

can you answer the question?

A full year later and i'm still pissed about them adding that fucking mask

aayyyyy lmao

NATURE'S BLESSINGS

Why does he look like that?
Why did he give Snake a lift to the place where sillyantropiss was again? What actual purpose was there to driving him there? Was it just so SchoolFace could deliver that 10 minute speech? Snake thought it was in OKB zero, so did everyone else, it was completely hidden and safe where it was - why reveal it's location?

Fuck user it's cold outside and i want a burger now

You go to weddings and funerals in them.

I thought skullface was clearly trying to recruit him for his cause, then Eli fucked things up

this
Skull Face was betting on Big Boss siding with him to take down Zero and liberate the world.

But then Eli had such a lust for revenge

Skullface looked and sounded so fucking cool in GZ and in the trailers and ended up being a fucking Saturday Morning cartoon villain in the game.

This is my new favorite meme

The Alamo was a last stand by a garrison of American soldiers fighting Mexican troops. All the americans died eventually but the story got around and inspired people to fight back even harder against the Mexican army and eventually push them out.

Skullface is saying that if XOF troops kill Big Boss right then and there, MSF will be ideologically motivated to annihilate XOF with everything they have.

Regardless the historical background of the quote I think he was refering Volgin since this one said it at the virtuos mission's ending cutscene

No he didn't, he sounded like a cringeworthy edgelord.
Then again, people here unironically wanted this to be the edgiest game ever made, surpassing Metal Gear Rising and Shadow the Hedgehog.

>Walk out of a bar late at night, drunk as fuck
>This guy appears out of nowhere and offers to show you his "demon"
What do?