Ffxv

Hello v i have fully completed ffxv i am a playtester testing out balance for the game. ask me anything after chapter 4 of the game i will return to this thread in 20 mins i am doing this because i despise sqaure enix have your questions ready by the time i get back also may have a picture or 2. :)

What is the ending of the game? Plot synopsis?

Why do you not like Square?

Were the other leaks true?

Is Kingsglaive necessary to understand the plot?

He would look so better without that retarded sword. Tell me why does he have that retarded sword?

what is the best build to beat the superbosses?

Are all the charters just a bunch of faggots that make you feel like your playing a bunch of edge lord teens.

Lol, really trying to switch up your shitposting

Well you can swap it with about 200 other weps and it's his father sword that he get's in nifelhiem just before the giant twist -_-

The boy's can be everyone else feels like they belong in another game and are very well liked by me i hate prompto.

Post new pics

I have one of old noctis.

post it

LOL

Enjoy

wow they changed his design again!?

Oh fuck it's real

OH SHIT

I wonder how it's gonna take before someone comes in here and starts taking this shit seriously.

XV threads are always serious, no fun allowed. Only shitpost countering or you're DEFENDING THEM!!!!!!!

honestly i just can't wait for the game we know so little can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I am too. I want to see why Gladio was about to rock Noct's shit. I wanna see how hard this whole thing is gonna be on them. It's been over 10 years of waiting for this game, I want to see how it pans out.