Outlast 2 demo

Played Outlast 2 demo (it's up on PS store)
youtube.com/watch?v=irYXtkEuxjI
Better than first one, but still shit.

bump

>oh great, more pseudo-christianity evil retard 2deep9me subplot

Thanks, but I'll pass on this shit. Let me know when game devs start shitting on muslims even 1/100th of how much they do with Christians.

And the end of the first game was retarded. "nano machines, son." Really? They could have taken the plot anywhere they wanted and they turned it into nano machines son with a dash of The Lawnmower Man?

First Outlast was just shitty F.E.A.R. rip-off with enimies from Condemned.

>this triggered

holy shit. if you think this game is an indictment of christianity you're retarded. the cross is upside down for a reason.

honestly just like an sjw.

>the cross is upside down for a reason.

Just sect

m8 how did you get to it? I can't find it

EU PSN

It's actuall pretty fun. The first Outlast was fun too, don't know why you're all shitting on it.

It's up on EU store.

Cant play more than 20 minutes of outlast 1 because the run and hide run and hide gameplay is incredibly boring to me. Hit a switch, hide because you know someone will come. Repeat over and over. Also the fucking battery runs out in like literally 45 seconds and once youre out good luck playing the fucking game without literally seeing anything. Trash game. Hope this is better

> don't know why you're all shitting on it.

Because it's worse than any good survival horror, but praised by pewdipie crowd.

Oh, guess us lowly burgers have to wait 4 more hours.

Normally i am easily scared of stuff like this but... this seems really lame and cliche. The father daughter story, the crazy villagers, giant tongue in the well monster, random jump scares. I am starting to understand why silent hill fans talk about muh subtly all the damn time. When you get desensitized to the whole "in your face horror" it starts to become kinda boring and predictable.

Also in the middle of the video i was thinking about the scene when your fingers get cut off in the first game and i was wondering if they would do that again but make it more edgy by having your balls torn off or something, and the spooky ghost girl actually fucking did it...

This

i don't have a PS

It's a shitty stealth game with a spooky atmosphere.

And?

>that monster in the school complete with "LE SCARY SCREAMS CAUSE THIS IS THE SCARY PART"

why are modern game devs so incapable of doing actual good horror

>christian iconography blasphemed everywhere
>christian cult (totally not going to be murdering and mutilating people)
>more fedora tipping shit like the first game

Yeah, it's much safer to mock Christians than the religion of peace. The Christians don't cut your head off or blow you up for disagreeing or insulting them.

Literally the better RE7, even has better graphics. What the fuck capcpom doing

how is it better?
I enjoyed some parts of the first one, but it was a disappointment and for some reason there is a group that praises it to no end.
the chase sequences remind me of CoC:DCotE.

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT Cred Forums SAYS.

>implying most war centric gaems don't already let you do that
Just fuck off. Red barrels isn't trying to make some political statement, they're just trying to go for the creepiness factor and satanic shit is classic hollywood creepiness.

whoever is playing this sucks ass and looks as if they have no sound. so infuriating to watch