3x3 Thread

Pleb taste I know. Working through my backlog. This is only a rough draft, anyway.

R8 and b8 h8 from your online m8s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdgFmahmQLA
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

fucking come on Cred Forums

those are all pretty much classics 9/9

pretty boring list though t b h

Yeah. Working through an insanely long backlog of more interesting games, so expect it to change.

I'm doing this as well actually. Playing a lot of obscure RPGs I missed out on older consoles.

2/9 Bioshock and sly

5/9

5/6 never heard of okage? Wha'ts the deal with that one?

PS: That's a very good list, just obscure enough but also with some undeniable classics.

+Hotline Miami, Hitman, Bully, MGS3, NV, Bioshock, GTA
-Mass Effect
+Conker, WoW, MGS2
I can't wait to play Apocalypse. Is it really that good?
+Paper Mario

yargle

Why thank you.

Okage is a story about a young boy who gets sold off by his family to the great evil king stan, to pay their debts, who then uses you to comit vile deeds and take down the other eight "Evil kings" so Stan can be number one.

Its a hillarious classic and I love it, standard fare RPG with some great twists.

Yeah, it's an improvement over SMTIV in pretty much every way. Music, story, gameplay etc..It dethroned SJ as my favorite SMT game.

My only complaint is end game content is a pain in the ass without some of the DLC.

also 7/7 I've played system shock 2 though so I assume 1 is pretty good.

forgot my pic

It's PS2, but I believe PS4 recently picked it up on their stream play thing.

I don't know. Middle column is solid.

5/6
2/3
2/2
3/3

Easily likable list my man. Hotline Miami, Mass Effect, MGS3, New Vegas and Sly Cooper? Shit's practically rigged. Try out Alpha Protocol if you ever the chance, you'll enjoy it.

Less easily likeable desu. Street Fighter's fun, MGS2 is tight and I can't shit on Crystal. But WoW is highly questionable to me.

I like Pokemon

Everything on this list that isn't Timesplitters 2, 999 or Smack Down is right up on my backlog. What's the best for Halloween season?

Dope. Shovel Knight, Vegas, Hotline, MGS, good stuff. How was HLD?

+MGS and New Vegas

>Undertale

-9/9

That's good to hear. I loved IV, but I will admit it had its fair share of problems.
>What's the best for Halloween season?
Probably Stalker or Thief desu

I'll be sure to provide you with a trigger warning next time

it's surprisingly fun, and almost oddly relaxing
feel like I finally "get" stuff after playing some of the games, especially with Mass Effect

Thanks dawg. HLD was good. At first i was pretty disappointed. It was pretty short and i expected an ambiguous story but not one that leaves almost too much to the imagination. But i played it again and again and i really just love playing this game. It feels good hoping for a sequel or expansion announcement soon

7/9

6/9

2/9

1/9

+Shovel Knight, NV, HM, FFIX, Snaker Eater
-Hyper Light Drifter
didnt really like it
+Dead Space, Metro, Snake Eater, NV, Wipeout, DeS
pretty good, I played every game on yours except mass effect and that romhack and they're all great

what's the point of these threads if no one bothers to rec?

OP here.

0/0 lol

Thief, System Shock and STALKER are in the backlog I'm working on. Guess I'll get back to you. What's 999?
3/5
+FNV, HM, MGS3
- FFIX, FFT
6/7
I really need to play through Dead Space again. It's fucking great.
3/4
+ ME, FNV, MGS2
- Undertale
What is it that makes VTM:B so good? Is it the Harley Quinn lookalike?
2/2
+ MGS 3, Sly
Which Sly is that exactly? I'm guessing 2

Ouch, not an rpg fan then I take?

>p4

ugh, why? literally any persona is better.

Nah. Don't get me wrong, some people into VTMB for the waifus. And if that's your thing there's a great selection. But it's strong suit is it's atmosphere. Not atmosphere as in "Fo3 has such great atmosphere, look at this green smudge everywhere".

It uses clever writing, solid voice acting, great facial animation, the tabletop's rich lore and an open ended mission structure to create a highly immersive game. It also lets you be any vampire. You want to play as Drusilla, Nosferatu or a classic lordly Dracula type? Got them all and more. Shit's so cash.

It's also buggy as fuck so use the unofficial patch to fix things up. Ending is kind of a slog. There's a sewer level that is ridiculously unfun. Dev team got fucked during development.

I love it though, probably my favorite video game.

1/1

3/3

2/4

5/5, +WoW, SF4, MGS2, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon Crystal.

3/4, +TimeSplitters 2, Thief 2, STALKER
-EYE, Here Comes the Pain

4/4, +Shovel Knight, New Vegas, RE3, MGS3

5/5, +MGS2, New Vegas, VtMB, Mass Effect, Shovel Knight

3/5, +LoK Defiance, DMC3, Okami
-Dark Souls, Melee

2/2, +SotC, Oblivion

>all this western shit.

Jesus. Does Cred Forums have any taste in variety? all these lists have like the most dudebro ps3/xbox 360 titles imaginable

>le dudebro meme
epic, here's an upvote

5.5/9 +hotline, mass effect, hitman, mgs3, sly, half a point for bioshock - everything else
4/4 paper mario, TWEWY, xenoblade and earthbound
4/5 -EYE +timesplitters, SMT nocturne, thief 2 and stalker
4/8 -ODST, metro, new vegas and dark souls +everything else except wipeout
6.5/8 -new vegas, half a point for undertale +everything else besides pokemon
4/5 -layton +sly, nier, okami, and mgs 3
5/6 -dark souls +metroid prime, melee, DMC3, megaman x and okami

>dudebro

It's not 2009 anymore. In fact, 11 year olds from 2009 are 18 now.

8/8 +Everything but Hotline. Your taste isn't bad just generic, mad props to Sly 2.

5/6 +Wind Waker, SF4, MGS2, Crystal, CT. -WoW.

2/2 +Platinum, Earthbound

5/5 +Shovel Knight, NV, RE3, FF9, FFT, MGS3. I need to play Hyper Light.

8/8 +Everything but top middle, what is that?

6/6 +Bayonetta, Vampire, NV, MGS2, ME1, Shovel Knight. So much NV today.

4/4 +Sly, Layton, Okami, MGS3. I need to play Nier.

5/6 +DaS, Prime, DMC3, God Hand, Okami -Melee

4/4 +P4G, SotC, MM, Oblivion

I'm serious.

Look at almost every single 3X3, every single one has some variant of GTA, MGS, or Fable/Fallout

Sure, they're all good games respectively, but do you really expect me to believe that your tastes are THAT linear, that out of 9 games that define who you, as a gamer are, you're going to pick the FAN FAVORITES?

Nuh uh, don't think so. You're just trying way too hard to fit in, and you desperately want 9s by picking he most relatable shit possible.

Be your damn self. The thread doesnt need carbon copy lists.

7/7
4/4
4/4
DD almost made it in mine.

6/7
-GTA. Don't sell yourself short

7/7
I need Apocalypse in my life...payday in two days.

8/8
>Okage
My brother. Holy shit my brother.

7/7
Oogie's Revenge is a good ass game

4/4

6/6

7/7
Rhythm Thief sequel never

6/6

6/6

6/6

6/6
Saints Row 2 was the pinnacle of the series

3/4

Gosh, so much New Cred Forumsegas today

epic, here's an upvote

3/3
2/2
1/1
4/4
6/6
4/4
1/1
2/2
6/6
5/5
4/4
2/2
4/4

inb4 pick 1 metal gear

no

>Putting a collection in

Thats cheating 0/10

7/9
Can't go with you on MGS4 or Infinite.

The rest is ace. I prefer Revenge of Shinobi myself though.

:(

>be yourself
>but don't like what i don't like

The only problem with Shinobi III is that it's somewhat too easy, but it's so much faster and more fluid than Revenge that I don't care.

>battle for bikini bottom
MY NIGGA

rate faggot

As much as I love my copy of the Legacy Collection, you gotta have a favorite user. What is it? Please tell, you're secret is safe with me.

This.

I included just one game from each franchise I liked, collections are not allowed bro.

2/3

2/3
+best souls

2/3

1/3

4/5

3/5

Pretty out there charts in this thread.
That or I'm just in a deeper vidya rut than I thought

0/0

MGS1

i guess if i really have to

>Rhythm Thief

I have come to this thread to call you mah nigga.

3/3
2/2
3/3 Shinobi 3 nice.
3/3
1/2
3/3
3/3

Nuclear Throne is only fun until you realize winning is all about getting good RNG and that there's not much to unlock

3/3
3/3
1/1
5/5
4/4
2/3
2/2
1/2
1/1
2/2

I should really play Sam & Max. Just noticed it's on GOG and i've been craving a good adventure game.

Anyways, 7/7

3/3

0/2

1/3

>1/1 for a list with gta sa, re4, maz payne, double dragon, god hand, and duke nukem on it
embarrassing

>Fire Emblem: Awakening
>not Birthright

I found it more about your ability to adapt to a given situation rather than good RNG.
Do it, you won't regret it. The sequels ain't all that though.

8/9, bretty good taste, but I noticed a lot of those games are from the past two generations. If you haven't already, definitely check out some games from the PS1 era. I'd definitely check out Deus Ex, Thief, or System Shock!

only care about resi. rest is shit

OP again.
I don't think you would like my answer to that
I've only played Skyrim but I've just bought Oblivion. Stoked to play it. Too busy atm to play Witcher 3 but look forward to that too.
4/5
+MGS, MGS 2, SC:CT, FNV
- FFVIII
Hyped to play SS2. Is VTM:B really that great?
3/3
+SR2, FNV, Civ V
I had SR2 in mine but swapped it for Bully. Truth be told I probably prefer SR2. The Ronin storyline is almost criminally better than most game's main story.
4/5
+SWB2, GTA IV, SM2, Sly 3
~Fable
Surprised someone else likes GTA IV so much. Also, I know you put The Godfather, but The Godfather 2 is an incredible game. Probably the best criminal empire building simulators ever, in that it actually lets you build an empire.
+MGS 3
Need to play FEAR. Is it more action or horror-driven?
This whole post is just me pretty much saying "damn i need to play that" over and over.
>Your taste isn't bad just generic
Yeah, pretty much.
2/2
+MGS3, HBM
How you liking Hitman 2016? Imo it was great but they're starting to ruin it
4/5
+ MGS, MGS4, Bio1, BioI
Really? CoD 4?
GTA IV is a fine game, man.
3/4
+MGS, DaS, FNV
-H3 ODST
Putting the collection is definitely cheating. If it wasn't, I would have done it too.
They're all on my list of games to play before the year is out. Expect my 3x3 to change my man.

are you me?

>rest is shit
>never played them
epic

6/9
Why did you put Conker Reloaded and Monster Hunter 3 on your list? Also, is WoW still fun, or is it complete dog shit now?

forgot to rate

1/2, tictacs advance a shit
god tier taste, 6/6

>Gotcha Force

You're alright, bud.

Post yours.

>I don't think you would like my answer to that

A simple no would suffice y'know.

Where did the JRPG touch you user?

Buddy, the 1/1 was for San Andreas. You're talking to two different people.

>Is VTM:B really that great?

Well duh.

3/4
2/2
5/5
4/4
4/5
2/3

OP basically did it. All I would change is swap Bioshock with L.A. Noire.

5/5
seem like a chill PC gamer

1/1

My fellow Armored Core nigger.

>Ass Creed 1 is his favorite Ass Creed
Holy shit, he does exist.

3/3
6/6
4/5
4/6

Only bought the first mission because I'm a poorfag but thoroughly enjoyed it. From the positive reception I've been hearing I'll probably pick up the whole package after a couple paychecks. Why are they starting to ruin it?

What didn't you like?

Pls bully

4/5
4/6
3/4
2/2
4/4
4/5
4/5 -undermeme
4/4
3/5
2/5
3/4
5/5
3/5
4/5

5/9
Liking your taste, you definitely like some dark stuff without it being edgy
4/9
Interesting choice of putting hyper light drifter on a 3x3
7/9
Good list!
4/9
4/9
gotta give kudos for jsrf damn
6/9
wtf is robotron??
7/9
i think it's cheating to put the entire mgs collection on there but still good taste

forgot to include 3x3 fug

Nioh is STILL NOT OUT YET GOD DAMMIT

>GTA IV is a fine game, man.
I didn't care for it. To each their own though.

>Why are they starting to ruin it?
The missions themselves are good, but they're nerfing mechanics and make changes without any consideration for the repercussions.
>Mechanics
Bullet impacts are now no longer even viable distractions NPCs are essentially deaf, even when you shoot next to them.
It's still unreliable and random when it comes to people investigating distractions as well.
>Major changes with no acknowledgement of repercussions
I'll put the most gamebreaking as simply as I can:
>guard's cone of vision is now in the direction their head is facing, not their entire body
>head tracking is unrealistically high
you get spotted almost immediately
I know sounds like I just need to git gud, but I think that task falls to the devs more than anyone
it's the only one I properly got into story-wise and wanted to complete, except for V obviously. I oddly enjoyed the almost comedic overly-depressing tone of everything. It was so out of place but still kinda effective
I'm thinking about going back and finishing VC and SA

Wait the Godfather games are actually good? I'm thirsting for some games where I get to be a criminal and do illegal shit, would you recommend?

reminder: rating system is games liked / games played

Not the dude you're talking to but I highly recommend finishing VC and SA. The end of both games wraps up everything nicely. If you're pressed for time, I'd recommend SA more over VC tho just because the plot gets really exciting at the end and it takes you to some interesting places, more so than VC

>except for V obviously
tipping my fedora foe you, my fellow IVfag xD

you would be correct, I am just a chill PC gamer who owns multiple consoles.

I would recommend Godfather II as one of the absolute greatest.
You can go into stores and beat the leaving shit out of the owner, trash the place, and demand he pays you protection money instead of a rival family.
None of it is scripted either.

The Godfather games are great fun gameplay and a good story.

holy fug

youtube.com/watch?v=cdgFmahmQLA
>that music
holy fuck
Here's a great example of how your crew can help you, as well as the kinda shit you can get up to.
It's one of the few games to handle crews properly. It's genuinely fun to work with them, and there are some interesting characters out there to work with.

8/9 Pretty good
7/9 But choices like SMT are good
8/9 good taste in JRPGs although I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles
9/9 Great taste
7/9 Holy shit, someone who played Oogie's Revenge
7/9 a man of great taste
4/9 but the CUH-RAYZEE saves you
2/9 Meh
8/9 Never played FFVII but decent taste with some gems (VtM, RE4) mixed in. Plus MGS2 and Half Life 1 are good choices
4/9 Some Meh choices but F.E.A.R. is a good saving grace
9/9 The only thing holding back godlike status is MvC2 over the original MvC

Here's mine from an earlier thread. Some user recommended Arx Fatalis to me after seeing Dark Messiah. I loved it so if anyone likes M&M go for that too. Surprisingly good taste all around tonight.

I've never once bothered to figure out how these threads work. You just pick 9 games you really like and put them in a 3x3 square?

this other guy is really overselling it
yeah it's cool but it's just the same shit over and over again, and you have to hit A LOT of shops
I mean it's not bad at all but don't set your expectations too high

Thanks for the rate. Personally I enjoy the vast roster, soundtrack, and system mechanics of MvC2 more.

It's like a fedora circlejerk.

Here's a quick rundown:
>take your 9 favourite games
>put them in a 3x3 (no particular order necessary)
>post it
>others will rate you as such: games they like / games played, which is why you see a lot of 2/5s, etc.
>people sometimes rec
Pretty simple. Give it a go.

Use this: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Rating is liked/played.

Fair enough, I prefer the original MvC because I prefer squads of two for fighters like that. You're absolutely correct about the OST for MvC2.

Fuck I meant 8/8 for both of these.

3.5/4
The half is for bioshock 2, do you mind explaining what you liked about it? I liked the gameplay of it but I really don't think it was near as good as the original

Mostly the gameplay. But little things like Delta's jumping sound and seeing the inside of the helmet are great little details. The story is a personal favorite of mine and I think it's on par with Bioshock 1 IMO. If I had to rate it compared to 1 as objectively as I can I'd say:
>story
BS1>=BS2
>gameplay
BS2>BS1

3/3

New leaf is unironically the best AC game

4/5

Is the middle game SMT 1 or 2? Are they really that good even compared to nocturne or SJ?

I've been meaning to play it for some time now.

not him but I also like bioshock 2 better than 1, it's much better for the most part as a game
>obviously dual wielding gun and plasma is good
>culled superfluous shit and re balanced things i.e. bees plasmid not being just a shitty in-between of lightning and fire, telekinesis needing to be upgraded twice before it's as busted as it was in the first game, giving you booze hound at a point in the game where it's actually useful etc.
>a hacking mini game that was actually good would have been preferable but having it be a non-factor is a lot better than the bullshit time sink from the first game, also it doesn't freeze time to let you do it
>doesn't take a total nose dive after the story's climax
>no dog shit final boss
>more varied endings

8/9 I think you're literally me. Only game there I haven't played is portable 2.

Nice.

Thinking back I probably should have replaced that with pic related, but I enjoyed both a lot.

It's the 1st. Strange Journey is probably more in line with SMT1&2 (minus Cyberpunk/apocalyptic Tokyo as a setting, which is actually a big deal but whatever). Don't listen to retards that say Nocturne is shit because it's different. While I prefer the originals to Nocturne, it's definitely not bad.

5/5 +SH2, MGS2, Banjo, OF, MGS3.

2 MGS games is cheating but at least you picked the best ones.

can a nigga get some rates plox

y-yes Todd, s-s-sorry. I was t-t-too busy playing F-Fallout 4.
4/5
+ MGS 2, FNV, SC:CT, RDR, HBM
I'm a huge sci-fi fan and I can't believe I haven't played Deus Ex. I also love how you used protag's faces.

3/3 +DaS, Emerald, ALttP
3/3 +MGS, MGR, MGS
2.5/3 +MGS, RDR +/- NV
2.5/3 +Crystal, DC +/-MGS4
3/3 +MGS, SH2

Fallout 4 fucking sucks you HACK LEAVE BETHESDA YOU SUCK!!!

8/8 Hey Todd, what's bottom middle? You seem like a stealth guy. Props to Blood Money.

Good shit, anons!

3/3
+ XCOM, AW, DaS

3/4
+ SS2, Deus Ex, RE4
- Morrowind

6/7
+ Deus Ex, MGS2, NV, Chaos Theory, HL, Hitman
- RDR

2/2
+ Deus Ex, Dark Messiah

2/2
+ WW, MGS4

4/4
+ SMS, MGS2, MGS3, OpFor

3/3
+ Souls, MGS3, MM

Bottom middle is Alpha Protocol. It's kinda the definition of rough gem, but the first time I played it I finished it in a 15 hour sitting, definitely give it a shot.

Rate, faggot. Good taste though.

7/7 we share alot in common! Hands down for all that PC marvels
0/1 not really a fan of creed
1/4 action ad hack n slash ins't really my type
+warcraft
4/4 good ol'days of hitman and splinter cell
3/3 RE3 is such a badass and it ages so well! +bioshock, deux
1/1 Till this day i still cherish the moments when i was in WoW
1/1 we don't really share much in common +MGS2
1/1 living worlds apart here +MGS3
2/2 RE4 Darksouls good games there, had good times with it

+dark souls
-doom 2

+undertale, dark souls
-final fantasy

+fallout, deus ex, dark messiah
-bioshock 2

+deus ex, fnv, john marston, half life

wow, you actually like nioh?
you must really have different taste from me you fag
+warcraft 3 though

+system shock 2, morrowind, deus ex
-castlevania

+xcom, ff tactics, advance wars, shadow of the colossus, dark souls
-dota 2

+fnv
-jsrf, nuclear throne

infinite is worse than bioshock 2, and skyrim is worse than oblivion. fine other than that though

-duke nukem 3d

+morrowind, fnv, dark souls, shadow of the colossus, halo 3 odst
-the witcher, ocarina of time, bloodborne

+psychonauts, shadow of the colossus, battle for bikini bottom
-shovel knight, mega man

+shadow of the colossus, bioshock, modern warfare
-infinite, final fantasy

+shadow of the colossus, fallout 2, planescape
-castlevania

+system shock 2, chrono trigger

+gun, fable 2, battlefront 2
-gta4

+civ5, baldurs gate 2, chrono trigger, saints row 2, doom, fnv
good taste lad

+system shock 2, vtmb, fnv, half life

+oblivion, shadow of the colossus
-bloodborne, the witcher, wow

what's middle top?

arcanum: of steamworks and magick of obscura. really good underrated steampunk crpg

>6/6
very nice

>0/1
HATE TWEWY

>4/4
Do people still play EYE? I haven't been on it in years.

>5/5
Is the FFIX meme actually real or is it as boring as every other Final Fantasy game minus X-2 and XII.

>4/4
>undertale

>3/3
Sly Cooper ahhhh where did that series go

>5/5
Every time I see Oblivion posted I want to play it again but then I remember doing the same shit over and over again every playthrough and don't want to.

>5/5

>6/7
It's hard for me to explain, but I never enjoyed the Baldur's Gate games. The only crpg's I've ever enjoyed are Planescape and Arcanum.

>4/4
PS2 era was GOAT

>4/4

>4/5
HATE FF7

>1/1
I too really enjoyed the original Assassin's Creed

5/6
+ DaS, Undertale, MGS3, TWEWY, MM
- Okami. It seems like a good game but I played it for like 2 hours and couldn't stand it. I got so bored.
2.5/3 + RE4, DaS, Doom 2
The 2.5 is for doom 2 because I only played the original when I was little and barely remember it then. All recent memories of it have been playing stuff like brutal doom.
4/4 + MGS, SotC, Cave Story, OOT
3/4
+ SS2, Dead rising, Metroid Fusion
- Deus Ex. Game was okay but I got bored and quit partway through. Same with original deus ex.

Here we go again

+Bully, Hotline Miami, GTA IV
+Hotline Miami
+Half-Life
+GTA IV, Battlefront II, Gun
+Max Payne, GTA: SA, Duke Nukem
+Opposing Force
+Doom 2
+GTA IV, Morrowind

RATE MEEEEE

Okami starts kind of slow, but if you like 3D Zeldas, it's a very interesting take on how it could work without being Nintendo. The atmosphere it creates is also great.

how is E.Y.E.? i do love my cyberpunk rpg games but didn't really like the idea of other people sharing the same world as me

>4/4

>5/5
Have always wanted to try Tactics Ogre, I love FFT. Probably just have to force myself into the series.

>4/4

>5/5
nice

>4/6
Didn't like L4D2 and Half-Life. Most source games suck imo, just regular shooters.

>Sly Cooper ahhhh where did that series go

>tfw we probably will never get Sly 5

That sounds fair but I got impatient. Probably won't get around to trying it again.
8/7
+ GTA SA,, Half-Life, BoI Rebirth, L4D2, CS 1.6, Doom, hotline Miami
- Blood Dragon. The whole aesthetic made everything really hard to see. My eyes started to hurt after a while.

1/1
Doom 2 had some shitty gimmick levels, but the Super Shotgun and the new enemies saved it.
3/3
4/4
6/6
>DOOM
>Left 4 Dead 2
>Half-Life
>Max Payne
>Blood Dragon
You're cool.

>ME3
>Not 2

3 had the best gameplay, somewhat saved the story/universe up until the ending after the disaster that was 2. 1 had the best story overall but worst gameplay. 2 had the worst story and gears of war gameplay.

Sorry about that.

8/9
7/8
7/7
4/5
5/5
7/7
5/5
4/4

I really need to sit down and play some Deus Ex.

3/5

4/4

5/5

you dont have to play co-op. eye is a very good game but also a very shit game thats obtuse as fuck and nothing makes sense but its very fun. shouldnt cost too much to buy, its always either on sale or about to go on sale.

>3/5
Curious, what did you like and dislike? I recognize my taste isn't anything special, but I basically sorted it by what I have the most hours in. I love all these games.

Would have loved to include some other fantastic games, like Vampire, Deus Ex, Dark Souls, GTA IV, GTA V, Ratchet & Clank 2 and 3, Sly 3, Jak 3, Mafia 1, Assassin's Creed 1, Far Cry 3, Human Revolution, Oblivion, and many many others.

Rate and suggest cool vidya based on my taste pls

I just want a fun experience with a good story that doesn't hold your hand and has intricate design and TECHNOLOGY

Not before you rate others

Like: VtMB, Deus Ex, New Vegas
Dislike: FF Tic Tacs, Chrono Trigger

sorry m8

3/5
2.5/5
"that guy"/5
3.9/5
meme/5 but GTA SA elevates it higher
stop playing DS/5

careful not to choke on that concentrated taste.

Lmao. Top left looks familiar but that's it. What the fuck am I looking at.

The Finer Things.

you rate the games on a like/played basis

like for yours i've played Mafia2, MGS3, NV, GTA-SA, FC2. I enjoyed playing most them but didn't really like FC2 in general.
4/5. What's with the 2.5 anyway

>6/9
Disliked FC2, AC2, Mafia 2.

I recommend you try E.Y.E. and ARMA III if you have friends, Alpha Protocol, Dishonored, Mount & Blade and Shadowrun Returns otherwise.

5/5

well, all my games i have finished more than once. other games i enjoyed a lot like dark souls i have only finished once. anyway the 2.5 was because i saw RTS's and MMO's and i never play that, though i like DE:HR and i'm sure would like SS2 if i could get past that initial curve of "fuck this engine, i don't even know wtf is going on"

i suggest you play FC2 but get a rebalance mod. essentially allows you to play stealthy and enemies die in 1 hit most of the time (but you die quickly as well).

couldn't get past the beginning of EYE but i'm sure i'd like it
can't get arma 3 because poorfag and because no internet friends
alpha protocol is super unpolished, but i'm sure i could like it
dishonored was great
mount & blade sounds fun if you can REALLY get into it

6/7
Don't know what the fuck this is/10

7/8
le epic pc gamer xD

>Be yourself
>Like things that are not popular

All I recognize is Ys Book 2 in the bottom left corner.

OP had sly 2, which i fucking NEVER see on Cred Forums and which was like one of the first few games i've played and a MASSIVE favorite. op also had mgs which is universally considered one of the best games ever, FNV which is beloved by Cred Forums, blood money which is a cult classic, bully which is also beloved by Cred Forums, etc etc

i am really surprised at the amount of Sly fans here tho. fucking near perfect games, 2 and 3

Practician taste incoming

Guys, I wonder, in which particular order do you organize yours?

Mine:
First favorite as a kid- top left
Number 1- center
Then I kind of organize based on genre/similarities.

Is that too autistic? I have nothing else to do now

2/5

Congratulations, you might just make it to the upper echelons of culture if you live long enough.

>Practician
says it all really

I just put mine in a random order, but make sure each cell compliments the ones adjacent

That's spelled "patrician" champ, not that that would apply to you anyway.

nothing special, from top to bottom, most favorite/memorable to least favorite-favorite.

Why does the bottom left remind me of the Words Worth Nina sex scene?

heres a (Y)ou for you special snowflake

5/6 Transistor was shit mate
2/2
4/4
3/3
4/4
6/6

It occurs to me in this thread that I haven't played enough vidya. Anyone got one of those "Cred Forumss top 100 games" lists floating around?

I just tried to group it in a way that seemed aesthetically pleasing, this is mine: . I tried to make sure SotC and DMC3 weren't vertically or horizontally adjacent to prevent a high concentration of similar colors, same with SotN and BM. 3S looked good as a center. I didn't want PST staring at any of the other games so I stuck it in a corner, same with FO2. Maybe I overthought it, I might be more autistic than you.