Who is the ps4pro actually for?

Because I really dont get which audience Sony is targeting. Hardcore gamers? People with money to burn? is it a bit of both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBlwdkHWFs
cnet.com/uk/news/ps4-can-handle-4k-output-but-not-for-games/
digitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/090816_1630
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly, it's people without a PS4 who are willing to pay a little more to get better visuals.

Then come the people who already have a PS4 and are willing to trade it in for a newer one.

Last but not least, they have to have a product to compete against Microsoft's own Scorpio.

That's all there is to it. Businesses competing for money.

it's for suckers.

4k tv people since next year they'll probably be

Hello. I'm a former employee at Sony.

Sony is TERRIFIED of NX. They feel as if Nintendo putting out a more powerful console than them will kill PS4's momentum.

There are also a number of more practical facts... like the fact they want 4K to be the new standard, for example.

Aren't some devs just going to make 1080p but better looking? Or is that not the case anymore?

I had planned to get one because I don't own a PS4 yet and I don't see any sense in not investing in the stronger version.

ssaa
youtube.com/watch?v=FGBlwdkHWFs

Are you stupid? It's only $100 more than the new slim ps4.

With new exclusives on the way, it tempts people who do not have a ps4 to just spend the extra cash on the pro model. It also tempts current ps4 owners.

Cheap to manufacture, good price.

My dad works at Nintendo and says they are terrified of Scorpio.

why would they be scared of a steamachine?

The official line is people who own 4K TVs who want better graphics.

The actual reason is game developers for the PS VR complained the orignal PS4 was too weak and needed better specs to run VR tech properly.

1) People who haven't purchased a PS4 yet. For a hundred bucks more, why not get the semi future proofed one with 4K support
2) PS4 owners who are upgrading to a 4K TV this holiday season---with cash to burn
3) Idorts who buy everything regardless.

Harcore gamers, clearly. People that want to play the best version of FFXV and all that other shit. It's not just for 4K, it's going to make 1080p games better looking, also supports VR way better.

Why? I plan on possibly buying a NX but I already own a PS4 and don't plan on getting the Pro.

1. People who haven't bought a system yet
2. VRcucks (ACE COMBAT 7 HYPE)
3. People willing to trade in their PS4 for the upgraded system
4. Xbro's who want to swap sides cause Xbone is getting Xponentially Xploded

>sony still hasn't mentioned sata 3 harddrives yet
fffffffffffffffffffff

>Patch 4k
Kek

Pretty sure they mentioned future patching in 4K video support around release.

I plan on buying one because I already planned on buying a PS4 soon and I figure if I don't I'm going to end up regretting not getting a pro when games end up being clearly gimped for the basic PS4

cnet.com/uk/news/ps4-can-handle-4k-output-but-not-for-games/

people who want a gaming PC experience but don't want to pay $1000+ for it.

also it allows devs to make their games better, whether it's better graphics or framerates. once FFXIV drops PS3 support, they are going to push PS4 pro.

720p 60 fps > 1080p stable 30 fps > 4K unstable 30 fps

>gaming PC experience
It's as much a PC as pic related is a Playstation

digitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/090816_1630