DO NOT START MAFIA 3 THREADS

Even if you want to talk about the game and not start a flame war, dont start any thread.
Every Mafia 3 thread turns into a trump vs Hillary and the WE WUZ shit. If you actually want to talk about the game, wait until it is released and hope it gets a good score.
>also mods dont delete this shit please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xtq18Vmh3s
youtube.com/watch?v=E5uVgZIQXYM
store.steampowered.com/app/515040/?snr=1_7_15__13
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/eb9JR-0AaG50gPKCIvSmCw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/qwRBWi21ypsUS5fc6kTcog/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IkSstGQ_x53UpNePNF877w/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting this triggered

also

>wait until it is released and hope it gets a good score

They'll just imply it was graded on a curve because of the black protagonist.

The game already plays like a Saints Row knockoff anyways with a PC narrative

It's going to be AAA garbage

WE

Is Hillary Dex or STR?

WUZ

WUZ

ZUW

it will be though. the game looks to have so many flaws that petty reverse racism and bribes are the only thing that will get this thing good reviews

Or just go to /vg/. Maybe their moderation is better?

>Go to 3 game stops
>All the deluxe editions are sold out
Why live

MAFIA

>google kills whites
>no other googles killed
It's a completely racist game against whites. That's fucked up. Anyone who buys this piece of shit game is an enemy of western civilization.

when have reviewed scored EVER determined whether Cred Forums will shitpost a game or not?

>Wanting to buy or play this liberal cuck blm propaganda game
Fucking cancer, you're the cancer to the industry. You just can't keep your welfare money in your pockets can you? Fucking die

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
what did he mean by this

Cred Forumss that way bub.

you cant be racist against whites

LU

That he din du nuffin

>black protagonist

Oh boy, I can't wait to hear the soundtrack consist almost entirely of rap music.

KAJIGGER

>Mafia: BLM Edition

I loved this mechanic in The Warriors, I hope Mafia 3 is as good.

>no no, see, you're NOT supposed to like this character! We deliberately wrote him to be an unlikable scumbag
>but if you call us out on this bullshit then you're a racist

(You)

why didn't they just call this game "Black lives matter: the game"? It would be the same thing and would not cause any confusion

>best licensed movie game ever made
>arguably the best R* game ever made
>BLM the game being as good

Not a chance in hell

LMAO

DID THE DEVELOPERS EVEN TRY?

>falling for the Cred Forums falseflag
Lmao newfags

NOSOTROS

>Make political game
>get upset when people involve politics that don't side with the politics of the game
pottery

LMFAO THIS IS RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN ALL OVER AGAIN

Hillary is definitely a dexfag.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN.

FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS GAME.

NIGGER OR NO NIGGER, IT STILL LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.

Man i can actually roleplay as a nigger

Is there aver going to be a fun mafia crime game where we can just be a pinstripe suit wearing Italian with a thick accent wielding a tommy gun who holds up banks, makes crazy getaways and goes to his hideout where he dry humps prostitutes while jazzy music plays, without all the heavy handed CRIME DOESN'T PAY moral bullshit?

Nah, instead let's just pander desperately to SJW 'diversity' and educate people on the very unknown concept that racism against blacks is bad.

Fuck this I'm going back to Saint's Row.

This shit is homefront/rogue warrior tier

What the fuck is going on with that mirror?

>SJWs pretend to be gamers
>Complain not enough diversity
>Devs bend over for them and give them the diversity they so desire
>Sales tank
>Devs are surprised
Wow it's almost like these idiots aren't actually gamers at all and just pretend to be, and in the process you alienated everyone who loved your franchise

Fucking idiots.

>Good score
The only way this shit gets good scores is via bribery

I guess it tracks your explosions or some shit idk

I was more concerned about the person rolling out of a car going 75km/h and getting up like nothing happened

oh and the cars exploding for no reason

They're aping Michael Bay. It happens a lot in vidya.

The devs are based in San Francisco and have never worked on a mafia game before, i'm sure they know they won't make much money, but will still make it a point that they tried to make it diverse to boost their portfolio, or if it does sell well they will claim it to be a victory for the progressives and minorities, gameplay and quality be damned.

lol these Mafia 3 threads are funny, people get upset at the main character acting like a criminal in a game about criminals.

>back in 2005
>just ignore it it'll go away
Now here we are 11 years later

Fuck all of you who say to just ignore it

I'm upset about the game looking like utter shite, famalam.

>devs not surprised a game they didn't want to make tanks

I get it, we all want a paycheck. but you can't have passionate devs making games for a crowd no one wants to pander to

>modern developers obsess over trying to be serious and grounded in reality
>all these Looney Toons physics going on

My name is natem portant and I dindu nuffin

>cars catching on fire in one hit and exploding 2 seconds later

gon' super tactical up in this shiz nigga, trow dat boom boom nigga, chuk it up in tha

ayy niga u got dem gud, fuk thos honkey honks

>San Francisco

every time

I agree, if your going to complain about it, complain about actual problems not Cred Forums shit

>thread about mafia 3 threads turns into mafia 3 thread
fuck, mods?

jesus christ.

Even if this was about playing as the mafia instead of some angry black guy, this game is still shit.

>game made by totally different dev team
>it's shit
Par for the course, really.

>It's ok if a triple A developer does it

Im going to vote TRUMP out of spite

Is is pre-alpha gameplay, notice how Lincoln does not have the scar?
Stop fucking posting gameplay from last year.

Mafia 2 wasn't even good.

It had the groundworks to be god tier but it felt 25% finished, even MGSV was more complete

>it was 25% finished
It had over 100 missions cut from the game.
The original had bikes, bike only areas, buyable cloths[more], houses, and cars[more[.

it's actually from some of the newer gameplay videos m8

and even if it were pre-alpha or whatever

I sincerely doubt much would change

>It felt 25% finished
Because it was 25% finished. The devs have on record said they ran out of money and had to force the game out.

I'm hoping it's good. I saw some footage that looked good, but a lot of it also looked bad. I don't mind the black protag, especially if the enemies call him a dirty coon, negro nigger and I can blow those people away. I just don't get the argument "There are so many italian mafia stories why can't there be black mafia story". There are a ton of italian mafia movies, but in games? Mafia is the only prominent series I can think of. Even if it was a generic Mafia story, that would have been unique in the current games landscape.

In short, niggers is not a shortcut to creativity. I hope at least they lean hard into the racism aspect.

It had big shoes to fill. I think people were expecting a GTA clone rather than a Mafia sequel. Still, as a sequel, it didn't improve enough.

That's what everyone's doing.

>especially if the enemies call him a dirty coon, negro nigger and I can blow those people away

>Expecting racist language in this game

Lmao

Mafia 1 is that, and Mafia 2 is that but really short and barely open world.

>if the enemies call him a dirty coon, negro nigger
you wish

It needs another year of development to fix all the buggy shit. No doubt 2k pushed the studio to rush it out the door.

I actually can't wait for the game. I just want the gunplay to feel good and for it to be good and violent. I could care less about all this race bullshit.

Seriously, if they are that pussified they just ruined the only interesting aspect the game could have had. I don't mind blaxpoitation power fantasies if the bad guys are extremely racist.

There was no reason to make him black. I really hope they are just saving it for the final release.

The real cucked option would a "Racist language On/Off" toggle in the menu.

>much would change
>in a year's worth of time
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xtq18Vmh3s
compared to this
youtube.com/watch?v=E5uVgZIQXYM

Mafia III wasn't released yet? Then why do you faggots keep complaining about it nonstop?

> if they are that pussified
You havent been following this game huh?

Its easy Cred Forums bait. That is why I said to dont create any more threads and ignore any that are made.

So when this game bombs, what will the media shills blame it on? Racism or being a shit game?

I think Mafia 3 looks neat. I like blacksploitation stuff and think it'll work great in the context of a video game. Not too sure if they are gonna be RAW enough, since it IS a big AAA game, which are all about playing it safe, but I hope it's good.

I've also been hungering for a big open-world game like this for a while.

>since it IS a big AAA game
Man the term AAA game has really been reduced to gutter trash

Possibly because what said and it looks like shit. Watch Dogs level of shit.

It's the equivalent of a hollywood blockbuster: A massive production and an impressive spectacle censored with an iron fist by the money people and market researchers in the back.

Take that as you will. I enjoy them for what they are, especially in contrast of the literal sea of pretentious indie garbage that has gone from being novel to trite.

Games do not have to be art ALL the time.

FUIMOS

>Massive production
>Impressive spectacle
This game is neither. This game is gutter trash barely marketed. The only reason you even see if so often on Cred Forums is because it is prime Cred Forums bait. It doesn't have AAA pedigree, developers or marketing.

You do realize 90% of the posts are a circlejerk about muh Cred Forums bogeyman? You people are mentally ill

>posts a trailer
yeah its a gameplay trailer, but no HUD on because you know it looks the same if you look at the alpha and the final release side by side

You better take back that negative opinion about the Hilldog you white supremacists.

RESHES

>Every Mafia 3 thread turns into a (((trump))) vs Hillary and the WE WUZ shit. If you actually want to talk about the game, wait until it is released and hope it gets a good score.

Blame the SJW cuck devs.

it's made by 2k, how much more AAA can you get

Probably racism by Donald Trump. It's weird since I saw one dev interview where they said they didn't want to stick to the same old thing but yet they still made what looks like yet another me-too game.

>create thread to warn others about mafia threads
>thread that is supposed to warn people turns into said mafia thread
>half the mafia 3 threads are bait, starting with "WHITEY MUST DIE" and other shit to start flame wars.
Even the devs dont want this shit. They just wanted to make a mafia game where you fight against the big bad mafia, and used a black guy in new Orleans as a plot device, the devs did not go "WELL WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS GAME A BLACK GAME TO PANDER TO SJW'S!" infact this game started development back in 2013.

>There is an actual part in a level where you must gun down a group of white racist men from behind

No one would even know about this game if they hadn't made it a liberal's wet dream where a nigger goes around murdering whites in the south, lol. That's all the threads are because there's nothing even mildly noteworthy about the game except for how embarrassingly cringy and forced it is.

I'm fine with that if they lean into it.

But they won't.

A Mafia 3 would have been decently hyped if it was just italians.

Holy shit! you do criminal activity in a game about criminals?

What's wrong with that? It's the literal KKK.

italians aren't white, m8, they're italian

>the 60's
>rap music

Its a side mission, not a main mission.
If the KKK is getting in the way of Lincoln, he is just going to go straight through them.
I mean he is a black guy in a southern state in the fucking 60's.

The KKK did nothing wrong.

>le Cred Forums memes mean that this isn't a death to whitey bix nood game

Normally I'm pretty neutral on the forced political shit, but this game is on another level

This is why people dont like Cred Forums.

At least have some text about how the game looks like shit next your reply-bait image.

>shooting peaceful protesters is ok because they're white
>blacks are rioting, robbing stores and killing people constantly
>but the police are not allowed to shoot them when they pull a gun

Really makes you think

>mfw i live in a xenophobic country so they made this poster black and white so its hard to tell the main character is black

I just wanted a more refined open world since GTA 5 is already getting old. This just looks shitty to play. Like the cars and guns don't look like they feel good. Not like the other mafia games were like that but you would think they would improve it.

>its the 60's
blacks were not always bad, you know

The devs want to sell a game, with shit graphics, shit physics, a shit story, and shit gameplay.
They knew exactly what they were doing throwing in a black MC. Nothing more easier to mask incompetence and talentless trash, with "progressive" thinking.

Ah yes, I'm sure you will be shooting them in the game because they are "peacefully protesting", you fucking muppet.

>and hope it gets a good score
lol fuck off

GTA is the only open world series that gets the driving right.

This games driving should be like GTAIV's. 70's style wide ass turns and spin outs.

Even ignoring the politics, the game still looks like shit.

>awful AI
>cars explode just by rear-ending them
>that grenade webm

Who are you quoting?
Why's everyone greentexting wrong now?

but it is, the game even has a arcade and realistic driving modes.

Why hope it's on a good score, the game looks like pure faggotry. Kikes and niggers want the death of the white race and we're supposed to remain silent about it. How we should make a Rwandan genocide game instead?

I wouldn't say "kikes" and "niggers" if it wasn't for the Jews and black people working aggressively to promote these attitudes in media and attacking Western culture using their institutional and cultural power. What they are doing is disgusting and wrong and it shouldn't be laughed about instead it should be fucking put down. It bothers me and it bothers many other people and we're not just stupid. We don't like it. It's irrational horseshit and it shouldn't be accepted.

oh no, i'm sure a black man would never shoot a white person for no reason

Mafia 3 won't do well.

Everyone and their mom is just going to watch some streamer play it.

Are you dev? I noticed some dev-like comments in this thread.

If you are, will the enemies use racial slurs in the game. I don't expect a San Andreas level of nigger, but are some negro or darkie comments?

>being this butthurt over a video game
>Thinking that this is a "attack on white culture" and not just thinking its a video game

I wish they made more content with this guy

>People still thinking Trumpposting doesn't belong on Cred Forums

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/?snr=1_7_15__13

Trump is vidya games, get over it.

>no review copies

RIP

None of the mafia games are good. Let's be honest here.

white isn't a race and you're a moron for considering yourself white.

>being this slow
I'm allow to interpret it how I want. All I know is that white people can have their lives ripped apart by coming out and talking about race in a way these people don't accept.

I don't see niggers or kikes having their lives ripped apart for being racist. It's fucked up. This Mafia 3 shit is just a stupid opportunistic cash in and is evil, it promotes the furthering of that anti-white mentality that destroys people's lives and it isn't fucking funny.

I think this is the first game that studio has ever made actually.

>Rwandan genocide game instead?

Rhoesian bush war. Play as an ex-British SAS Colonel building up a ragtag bunch of international mercenaries to carry out missions against communist black terrorist organizations across the border. Level up and modify your CAS birds. Customize the look of your operators with a selection of cold war era weapons and uniforms. Develop COIN strategies to maximize floppy deaths.

really makes you ponder

Not a dev, just a fan of the mafia series, and ive been following it since the teaser.
Also I think the enemies[and random pedestrians] insult you. I think they use Negro in the game instead of nigger because it tries to not make race the main focus, but something to keep in mind.

That's why "white" people are the only ones who are actually punished for being "racist" in society by having their jobs taken from them and opportunities stolen.

Because "white" doesn't exist, don't you know that? I'm tired of you cocksuckers laughing about this, it isn't funny. I know people who have to work shit jobs for the rest of their lives because of the biased system you are all supporting.

Obligatory pic for Mafia 3 thread

>not allowed to shoot them when they pull a gun
You are so wrong in so many levels. Go to a protest and shoot cops to see what happens. None of you are coming back alive.

>Cred Forums mods will defend this

It would literally actually be easier for a convicted murderer to get a fucking job at one of these big companies than a person who said on their social media "The Bell Curve is a good book which should be taken seriously."

God fuck these propagandists with their feel good faggotry. I fucking hate you SJW cocksuckers so fucking much.

I loved Mafia 1, never played 2. I was hopeful for this game, but the gameplay vids just look mediocre.

Probably no Mafia 4. I just don't get why they think an italian mob story isn't a good enough hook. What other game does that?

That's the first time I've ever seen in a video game an actual murder stabbing. That's pretty fucked up.

They they model it after OJ?

It's 2016 man, get with the times.

I'm putting this in my list of "games I would love to make".

Good lord, look at this fucking propaganda. Holy fucking shit. Just another "White people are horrible" piece of propaganda. I'm sorry but it's extremely hard for me to look at this and see anything more than a sniveling cocksucker who is out for my family and me, and trying to hurt those who actually stand for the facts. These people are criminal and the effect of their actions is not light. They are causing mass pain and denial and they should not be treated in any way lightly. If only they were minor, but no these are huge institutions and media with a huge amount of authority pumping out genocidal and false propaganda against a race of people. There is nothing funny about it. These people are genocidal. If you want to kill off the white race, fine, you can laugh it up. Why don't you ask yourself that question before you start supporting this. Ask yourself if you actually really believe in this genocidal propaganda or not. Are you that kind of person? Do you think it's "funny?"

Except dying to a nigger. Bunch of pussy ass bitches dying to a dumbass subhuman.

Mafia one and two were about the Italian mafia, both games were pretty much the same story wise. They also wanted to make the city the main focus, because mafia 2 did a shit job with the city.
Also, the gameplay is better[in my opinion] than two, because in mafia 2, the story did most of the leg work and cut out alot of what would have been fun gameplay.

RTCW is kino, though.

It's funny and deserved when it's a white person getting violently and gruesomely slaughtered by an oppressed victim. In that case it's justice and tolerance. Genocidal mentalities are funny!

Heavy body armor and a lot of cannon fodder, fool. Can't kill us all when we're all covered head to toe with futuristic shit and we outnumber them. And besides, there's always casualties. Can't be a revolution without a few martyrs.

I bet it has nothing to do with the triggerinas.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/eb9JR-0AaG50gPKCIvSmCw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/qwRBWi21ypsUS5fc6kTcog/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IkSstGQ_x53UpNePNF877w/

I dont even care that it's a black protag. Im mad that it's a black protag in a series about greasy Italian gangsters. Thats the shit I play Mafia for, to be a part of the fuckin mob. I dont wanna play as some Dindu fuckhead who barely fits in with the Mafia theme. I mean shit the whole point of the game is to take down the mob, instead of playing in it. I think that's the reason most people are pissed. If they just called this like True Crime: New Orleans noone would give a shit but because you took a franchise based off the italian mob and suddenly shoehorned in some black fuck and totally changed the style and theme, people get pissed.

CTR is in full force.

>Im mad that it's a black protag in a series about greasy Italian gangsters. Thats the shit I play Mafia for, to be a part of the fuckin mob.
This so much.
If I'm playing a Mafia game I want to be in the fucking Mafia and shoot at wops with other wops.

Taking down a huge organization piece by piece is literally my video game fetish so I will be renting this when it comes out.

we wuz gangstas n shiiet

I will be fucking furious is this shit gets a good score just because it has a black protag when the game is utter fucking trash
>Throw an explosive at a man
>The man hit stumbles and clutches his chest like he was shot
>Everyone sitting just goes flying backwards while still in a perfect sitting position
>Some chairs go back after the fucking people sitting in them fly back
>Some shadows don't even fucking move despite the people and chairs flying
>Plant shatters after the explosion because fuck you
>Black guy on his knees RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING EXPLOSION IS UNHARMED
This game is fucking trash and it's going to be 9s or 10s because of muh diversity

But in mafia 3 you make your own mafia.
Now you dont work for them, you ARE them, just better and with morals.

MGS V was close to that game. Only it had more absurd weapons.

Could get atleast one weapon to look like a Rhodie FAL though.

The Clinton Foundation General threads might be a nice place for you then, instead of this.

No, you're just some fucking mulatto faggot with his own gang.
Mafia = Italian

Sad news, this webm came from a video praising the game for everything other than the AI and mission repetition.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074

Do it then and see if you survive the week.

The devs said they wanted to branch the series to be mroe than just Italian, because if you just pretend that the Italian mafia is the only mafia, its propaganda.
Also look up the definition for mafia, its ANY CRIMINAL ORGANISATION.

>tfw no irish mafia

Except Mafia 1 & 2 wasn't about any other criminal organization. It was about the fucking Italian Mafia.

>The devs said they wanted to branch the series to be mroe than just Italian
And that's why it's shit.
>Any criminal organization
No, it's Italians.
When people think of the Mafia, they don't think of the Russian Mafia, they think of the Italian Mafia.
Fuck off faggot.

>Senior Black Writer
You LITERALLY can't make that shit up

>Better
In what way? You have basically no connections, no respect, no real power over anything and the ACTUAL mafia runs the whole town.

>With morals
Who the fuck plays a game about the mob to be the good guy? You play to be part of a criminal organization.

You're not the mafia you're just some fuckin two bit street gang who "Triumphs over muh racists" with the power of the protagonist. Look at it from an actual story perspective instead of a gameplay one and it makes 0 sense.

Are you faggot literally going to keep screaming the Cred Forums boogeyman every time some one says this game is shit? It literally looks like shit. How can you possible defend these ?

Burke [the Irish underboss] is from a Irish mafia.
What part of "the devs wanted to branch out" did you not understand?

>The fucking black priest has incredible sympathy for those that turn to crime out of necessity
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL HOLY FUCKING SHIT

And the game looks horrible in terms of graphics. Character models look bad, and the city just looks bland and uncrisp

Lincoln started his mafia for 2 reasons
1. To get revenge
2. To do it better, Lincolns golden rule is "family isnt who you are born with, its who you die for".
That is why YOU do all the leg work in the game, while the underbosses do there part.

Okay? So why not make it about some actual fuckin mafias like the Irish or the Russians instead of shoehorning in some fuckin nig who just makes his own street gang. I mean shit I would've been fine with the same game just instead of the black mob getting killed off you play as them. Why make it some half assed "Revenge" story.

OP is a bitch ass faggot. Second only to Shitposting, the thing that Cred Forums loves to do the most is crap all over bad games. Or even the slightest flaws in good games.

And
>Hoping it gets a good score
is clueless dipshit, and marketing shill talk.

I would play it if it's actually a fucking good game. Gone home got a 10/10 from some of the critics.
God Hand got a 6/10 from some of them. Guess which one gives me wood when I play?

Now from the shit I've seen so far, if it DOES turn out to be a legit 10/10 unquestionably GOTY good game, I will be so amazed that I will build a shrine out of dead consoles, strip off my tighty whities, set them on fire, and make a flaming sacrifice to the elder god Moloch, and you can fucking screen cap that shit.

Hillary was smoking dank and doing acid with Ginsburg back in the early 70's. She spent her points on mana.

Bill Clinton was Chr.

While I agree with you, people cherrypick shit all the time. Open world games are full of glitches. GTA SA was buggy up the ass and it's one of the best open world games ever.

Oh, and there are Cred Forums posters in this thread trying to spark shit. Just look at the race bait images posted with no text.

Burke is from an Irish Mafia, and the Russian mafia may or may not be in the game.
This is new Orleans, this is probably not where the Russian mafia would be.

The way the corrupt bitch dodges scandals, she's max DEX.

People are so triggered by this shit that it's super easy to pretend to be hard progressive or Cred Forums just for the trolling value. Don't take user so literally. Except for the dude with burning underwear. Don't argue with a man with burning underwear..

Or the Irish you stupid fuck. Irish mob had basically no presence in New Orleans fuckin ever.

>People shitpost
>HURRR Cred Forums FUCK OFF
Really?

2k makes a ton of shit. 2k is a publisher who publishes both AAA and none AAA games.

I don't mind Cred Forums if it's on topic. Cred Forums is my second most visited board.

But people here are just trying to have Cred Forums arguments. It doesn't belong here. Especially because the people who don't keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums are mouth breathing retards.

Burke is a friend of Lincoln from the Vietnam war, in one of the trailers, he says "damn, I thought you were dead" and Lincoln responds with "ive been hearing that alot"

Right thats fine if he just had some Irish friend but in the game the Irish mob has a legit business in the city. They run a whole bunch of shit you have to help get back. thats my point. the Irish mob were fucking never in New Orleans.

>Shill threads devlolve into mindless shitposting

I don't see the problem here.

>It doesn't belong here
Neither does your shill threads.

Fun fact: the Italian Mob did have a presence in New Orleans during the 50s through 70s. After the "war on crime" in the 80s the families there started to slip into the ether and either got into politics, opened up restaurants or left due to the rising crime. By the time Katrina hit most Italian "connected" people had left the Chocolate City and street gangs were the only crime elements in the city aside from the politicians.

HOL UP WITH BOI
SO U BE SAYIN
HOL UP NAH HELL NAH
SO U BE SAYIN
DAT WE FINNA START THREADS N SHIETTTT

What? This is footage the devs cherry-picked to show off their game. Yes. The shit you accuse people of cherrypicking was picked by the devs themselves. Watch dog was buggy as fuck and even they didn't shoot themselves in the foot with pre release footage

>it's c-cherrypicking!

This is why I'm glad Cred Forums is fucking over these threads. Couldn't care less about the black protag either.

>retard devs inject their shit politics into game
>HURR STOP BITCHING ABOUT POLITICS GUYS

It's only ok when we liberals do it, right?

]vito dies[/spoiler

Mafia was never a good series.

Fuck I'm glad these progressive fruits are going out of business like Time, and Newsweek.

>reverse racism

(((white people))) are this easily triggered.

>niggers
>morals

It's a Cred Forums poster. That's like lumping every women with feminists.

35 days 1 hour 45mins and 40 sconds until the mass Cred Forums suicide. meanwhile mafia 3, battlefield 1 and watchdogs 2 are triggering the fuck out of them. good stuff

Only thing i really missed was the countryside and decent side missions

You can kill him actually
you can kill any underboss

>Expecting good sales

You can BTFO me then instead of a shitty election

You seriously think they're not going to find a way to get rap music in?

They need to be hip with the rebellious youth they're pandering to after all.

I'm Italian and I find it disgusting white numale cucks are aporopriating my culture with this garbage.

>with morals