TEAMBUILDING GAMES

I'm looking for a new game to play. Something with teambuilding where you create a roster, manage, and build it's strength. Something like DD or XCOM but preferably an action game where you can play as a character directly. Any genre, just give me games with TEAM BUILDING

Etrian Odyssey series, if you are ok with RPGs and dungeon mapping.
Invisible Inc, which you can buy on Steam. You start the game with only two agents but you keep unlocking new things as you play. It's turn a based stealth game tho', keep that in mind.

Silent Storm and Silent Storm Sentinels, get the remove Panzerkleins mod because the lategame is just effortlessly mowing down waves of people with Panzerkleins, cool as that is after the second mission with them it destroys the fun
Jagged Alliance 2
Invisible Inc
Freedom Force vs the Third Reich

it's an extremely small genre, and most of what i posted doesn't deal with rosters or recruiting so much as just the battle part

Grand Kingdom. I can't say if it's a good or a bad game because I haven't played it myself and I've never seen people discussing it on Cred Forums. Maybe that's a good thing though.

Icewind Dale (EE) and Icewind Dale 2 have you create a party of 6 from the get go.

I second this, this is a sleeper hit

Ever heard of Xenonauts, OP ?

OP here. I don't like anime shit

Oh. Hardcore manly western games only then. Gotcha.

blood bowl

People contribute to the thread and this is how you respond? You little shit.

Then enjoy limiting the already small pool you're skimming for these games.

Bastard Bonds sounds like something right up your alley then, OP. Have fun!

I was gonna say Valkyria Chronicles, but it turns out you're a massive faggot.

I already own VC but I can't get past the weabness

If you weren't a faggot you could try The Last Remnant. It's one of the games I pirated initially because I was skeptical I'd like it, but then bought it after beating it.

Are there any that aren't turn based?

Mmm...the only one I can think of is Dragon's Dogma. You personally build yourself and your pawn, and borrow another two pawns, created by the game or other players. It's a RPG that kinda plays like a character action game.

Might and Magic defined this shit, start with 6 if you're scared of older games, it's the most accessible.

You are infected with shitty faggot memes. I guess play mordheim city of the damned though

Oh shit, can't believe I forgot Might and fucking Magic. It's a great option if you can't get over your weeb phobia, OP.