youtube.com/watch?v=h3ddFdB6sVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's written on the ceiling.

dsp

What does dsp stand for?

Phaptastic Phil

Dick Slingin' Phil

Master Baiter

Nice to see that his paytreon is slowly drying up.

Why do people hate this guy again? Because he doesn't suck Kojima's dick?

A gamer on a cold, cold eve
355 people on stream
All safe and all rescued
From the slowly creeping bore
Seltzer warmer than
His head so cool
In that tight bind knew what to do

And Phil, have proved, to BE-e
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human bean
And a real hero...

And he is emotionally complex

i dunno about other people, i don't hate him though

he's enjoyable to watch in the worst way because he's awful at games and whines about shit all the time

Obscureportion Phillipines

Two Pump Charlie

youtube.com/watch?v=h3ddFdB6sVE

Because he's a fucking idiot with no self-awareness

He bitches about games being unfair when it's clearly his fault. I remember watching him fight Nameless King in DaS3 and just fucking up the same thing every single time, then blaming the game.

>e-celeb thread
Don't forget to report.

How does he make money? Isn't youtube money per 100 views?

Filthy frank

He cranks out shitloads of videos per week and his fanatically loyal fanbase will watch every single video he puts out. I guess some of his 'detractors' watch them too and some watch (and donate to) him ironically

>Because he's a fucking idiot with no self-awareness

This. He'd be at least worth a laugh if he knew he sucked at video games and just admitted it, but instead he brags about being one of the best gamers in America and acts like winning some obscure fighting game tournament on a bugged version of SF means anything.

Was he really masturbating or beating pharaoh man from mega man 4 again?

Is he going to be okay? HOw long until he goes out of business?

BASED DSP

Maybe another year or two. He could stretch it a lot further and probably be ok if he didn't move literally across the country to the suburbs of Seattle. Why he didn't choose a place with a lower cost of living to stretch his YouTube bux further proves he's a bit of a dolt.

This is what I don't get. Why did he buy a 2 story house instead of one story since he doesn't want kids.

He bought a condo, didn't he? Which is even more retarded.

He has a condo and a new house now.

Louis CK

God damn you Phil. How the FUCK does he even get approved for a loan?

dark syde pawg

at first I thought it's the guy from superbunnyhop
his channel is great btw as far as game channels are concerned, especially the hearts of stone video

According to SOK, his parents are very generous to him. Although Phil has two mortgages and had to go on further debt because of that one time someone copyright flagged his videos. Now Machinima is making sure that won't happen again, which leaves me wondering what the hell Machinima gains from Phil?

I meant superbunnyhop, not the one in the op