ITT we post god tier forest levels

ITT we post god tier forest levels

You first.

Fucking hate this place

Did anybody actually explore this area after you figured out you could just hug the left wall to get out fast

I thought you said "god tier" not gay boring shit you can just basically skip.

It's like a 3 minute walk through

probably the best dungeon at that point in the game and the most emotional boss fight so far

What could you explore? There was a ridge with a chest on it. You found that if you hugged the left wall. Then there was a NPC. And you found his head if you hugged the left wall. And the exit which you found if you hugged the left wall.

The invisi-faggots stop spawning after you kill about 10 so exploring is much easier after clearing it out completely.

Giving them backstabbing attack sets that they almost always go for was extremely cheap, but kind of ironic considering that's atleast 90% of souls pvp and some pve anyway.

>so far
i hope you aren't aiming for any kind of specific ending.

This.

not really, this is my first playthrough and I'm not even that far into the game (just completed the Corpses sidequest). I'm having fun though

Fuck that piece of shit area.

bump

I could swear there was a ring or something that wasnt in that direction

By far the worst forest in all of Souls.

Forbidden Woods > Darkmoon Garden > Road of Sacrifices = Farron Keep > Royal Wood >>>>> Forest of Fallen Giants >>>> Shaded Woods

There's a ring in another chest that you can't get by hugging the left wall.

At first i hated that place, then I found out that you could see the enemies by using a torch and looking for shadows. That was a neat gimmick imo.

If you hug the right wall you get the sun ring.
Not really worth it since the repeated nerfs.
Like... everything in Dark Souls 2 really. Man, they nerfed fucking everything.

DS2 forest was so shitty. It was literally just hallways and then a single open room with a dumb CAN'TSEESHIT gimmick.
was
BB forest was so much better. The branching paths, the traps, the little encampments, the windmill. It honestly felt like a place where you could get lost, and it didn't need a dumb gimmick.

Was it a gimmick? it seems like more of an oversight.

>tfw hexes were the most OP shit in the world on release
>tfw killing bosses in less than 30 seconds with a few casts of GRS

>anything dark souls 2
>god tier
no
well maybe burnt ivory king, but that's it
yeah, it's a zone smaller than majula, with nothing interesting to offer.

Royal Wood > Darkroot Garden = Farron Keep > Crucifixion Woods > "Forest" Of Fallen Giants > Shaded Woods

One of my favorite parts of the game.

AWFUL BAIT FAGGOT

i get really scared in the forbidden woods in bb that i just run through the entire level

That was a pretty sweet part. Wasn't expecting a text adventure.

But it's the most fun area.
>the first time discovering the ayys
>getting absolutely raped by their mind beams

i love how when you use a spell it opens a portal to the cosmos to summon the spell

Don't know if I'd call it god-tier, but the forest outside Flotsam in Witcher 2 is wonderfully detailed.

Approx. 3/4 of the game

The "Painis Forest" mod for Doom

The only correct answer. No other game is as thorough, inhabited or lush as these fucking forests.

What about huntsmans copse?

Game?

Man, sun ring was THE thing in PvP. So much fun.

A lot of the Crysis levels.

>use a throwing knife
>it pops the ayy's head