Final Fantasy XV

Now that Final Fantasy XV no longer looks like shit anymore, can we say it'll be at least better than FF8 and FF10?

It still looks like shit.

>more gasses and bushes
>somehow this improves the game in any significant way

PS4 Pro is a literal meme machine for wannabe PCfags.

holy kek
Someone actually put this together

Thats normal ps4 version tard

At least learn how to make before and after iamges

>ps3 texture
kek

>Now that Final Fantasy XV no longer looks like shit
Good ol' Final Fantasy fags. Only caring about graphics.

Pure shit

Holy fuck

>mfw XV-kun got a new account on neogaf just to shitpost with kagari

>mfw he's arguing on twitter right now

What a retarded fucking haircut

>shitty lod
>improvement

He's messing with Kagari or something? Link?

What? The lower one has a more detailed crystal.

>you will never love a game that isn't even out as much as Bazztek loves FFXV

Sooo everyone realizes there will be new version of this game out for the revamped consoles, right ?

It'll also give them more motivation for a PC port

I like both X and VIII so I hope so
FFX is actually tied for best Final Fantasy along with VII & IX

>implying he actually loves it

This game is going to be Dark Souls 2

Only poor sales will be a motivation. Pray everyday that the game will bomb.

I think it'll happen regardless though.

Or at the very least the game is hiding some secrets for the new console versions, or was prepared for it in some aspect.

you do know the same game will be playable on the newest consoles right? so making a 2nd version is stupid and even thinking that is retarded.

Everything about this post is what's wrong with FF. Especially the picture of Yuna.

Untrue. Stop being a mark

Post links

> being this fucking retarded

It was confirmed the regular version of the game

They played it on normal ps4 on the stream twat

fucking dumb ass.

No. If the sales are fantastic then they will take their time reaping the 60 dollar paying customers, just like GTAV.

That's what they want you to believe
Faked
Mark

>Believing SE after the E3 debacle proved that it was PC footage all along
Retards

Twitchcon stream was on an xbone.

The womens Twitter is fucking insane

>Use "get a clue" to start pissing him off in petty arguments
>He adopts it
What an impressionable little autist.

>imporessionable little autist
kek that's my favourite part

Are you guys gonna keep telling but not showing?

He's just a parroting shitposting baiter that can't ignore a single post and hates everyone on Cred Forums yet keeps coming back here

He's bazztek on Twitter

As a side, I also gave him "destroyed" and "btfo" to make him easier to filter. It works!

I get the impression he clearly doesn't understand Cred Forums and banter in general, so he fakes it.

Literal sign of autism.

He's bazztek pretty much everywhere. Until he gets banned again that is

He got banned earlier, clearly reset his router or something.

He suspiciously stopped posted for ten minutes then came back on with a new IP. The absolute madman.

>He got banned earlier
Here? Today?

Yeah, in a thread about World of Final Fantasy, presumably for off topic shitposting like always.

I just get the impression that he hates everything and takes everyhing serious. Like he's unable to understand jokes or see which posts are clear shitposts or not serious and then goues full "shipost defending" mode again
I seriously don't get why he keeps coming here, literally all he does is fight against shitposters and nohting else, he actually made me dislike the game more and more over the years. Noone has ever done this

I guess he's actually autistic. Or some kind of personality disorder.

When you see him arguing, he doesnt argue or process information like an ordinary human. You could be saying something that is 99% the truth and you get a figure wrong for the other 1% and he will hone in on it and claim he won the argument because you got an old source or something. The guys just not right.

I once seen him invade a GTAV thread because FFXV was mentioned in the opening few posts, and started a massive argument about it, then stayed behind to shit up the thread by comparing GTAV to Duscae or something. The post he replied to had no replies and was 3 hours old. He just cant help himself.

Welp, can't wait for another year of it because he'll surely keep going until all the DLCs are out

>I once seen him invade a GTAV thread because FFXV was mentioned in the opening few posts, and started a massive argument about it, then stayed behind to shit up the thread by comparing GTAV to Duscae or something. The post he replied to had no replies and was 3 hours old. He just cant help himself.

He'll always be around. Before FFXV, he was a FFXIII/ARR shill, before that a FFXII shill. He's been here for years, fucking up FF threads.

>The post he replied to had no replies and was 3 hours old. He just cant help himself.
What is wrong with him? Legitimately. Someone must know him.

Seeing his discussion with Kagari, I actually agree with XV-kun here.

?

Wait, is XV-kun DrBretto on GAF?

>That time he doxxed and threatened to stalk and rape Kagari

There's a point where this isnt funny anymore, but we should keep letting him continue to see how far it gets

the same drbretto on gamefaq?

Did we just discover another fucking alt

When he wants he can actually say the truth and shit, the thing that he enver stops and always starts with insults and always goes to far and always needs the last word and always feels like he's being attacked by every post

Sauce.

Shit posting aside will any of you anons be buying it day 1? If so why?

Yes

Because I'm a whore for Final Fantasy ever since I was 10.

Yes. Basically

Though, if XV is shit, I'll probably be done with FF.

I'll wait and see if it's good

Most likely, i waited so fucking long for it even after some changes and i played all the mainline games except for the MMOs. But all these threads over the year really made me biased towards a lot of things in the game.
It'll never live up to anything that i had in my mind at some point. But for someone that didn't follow the game for years it's probably just a good game. I still hate how big the world is though, i konw versus was supposed to be open, but i highly doubt it was supposed to be this many huge empty fields

Nah. Maybe second hand in 2017 after the inevitable patching.

Day 2 AAA around Xmas time is for idiots. AAAs released around this time are historically rushed for that sweet sweet Xmas money

Yes, because I played Episode Duscae.