Someone tells you "my favorite game of all time is Ocarina of Time." How do you respond?

Someone tells you "my favorite game of all time is Ocarina of Time." How do you respond?

Say ok

cool, me too

If it's a girl you don't take them seriously and assume they're acting like a nerd and streaming their cleavage, if it's a bro you say "cool".

That's cool, but the best game of all time is just sliiiightly better.

^

Someone tells you "my favorite game is battlezone 1998" how do you respond

damn bro

Good for you

Not a bad game to have as a favorite, especially since it got the nice 3DS remaster.

/thread

That's cool, I have never beat it

Then I watch them poop their pants at how astounding that is

If they're actual gamers, they play and like the same games as you.

Lecture them for a half hour on why Majora's Mask is obviously superior and they have absolutely shit taste.

Tell them that they are a nostalgia faggot unless they can justify this game being their favorite for a valid reason.

A valid reason can be "I loved it as a kid" so long as you don't think that this game is pretty fucking outdated. It's still okay but it wasn't what it was in 1997.

Is this supposed to be a hypothetical? This happens all the time

they never do.

They're either hardcore DOTA female fags (tryhards) or casual plebs that always like zelda.

If they have a tat it will be zelda, if they have a poster it will be of zelda.

You're on Cred Forums and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass and says "MOTHER 3 is my favorite game."

What do you do?

Hug them

I have never met a female DotA player. Probably because I'm 6k MMR but still

I dont like 3D sluts dude I think you just slapped a random whore.
And 3 is the worst in the series.

"Okay."

There's nothing else to say because it reveals no important information about the person. Someone who has been playing video games for 25 years is likely to say Ocarina of Time is their favorite game. Meanwhile, someone who has played less than a dozen games ever is likely to say the same thing. Ocarina of Time is plebcore as fuck but it's also really good.

Literally the only game ever actually accepted as art. It's in MoMA.

My girlfriend beats the fuck out of him and I laugh

>straight guy liking Mother 3

My girlfriend would be fine with it.
After all, it is literally me doing the slapping.

Good taste.

Ask if they played the 3DS version and talk about how great of a remake/remaster it was then proceed to talk about the series in general, eventually leading to talking about BotW and how cool it could be.

Dump her ass for him because I also like Mother 3.

Nice taste.

"So you haven't played Wind Waker?"

You sound like you would be more interested in men.

"yeah, it was garbage"

Cool

It was myself all along

I didn't know this was possible.

Have you actually completed it?

MoMA has had multiple games on display.