Have you ever felt something for a vidya character?

Have you ever felt something for a vidya character?

I feel like I want to kill Seija.

Nope. But I'm interested in the people that do, so I like these threads. No Marisa-user today?

I feel like Seija would be a difficult person to have a relationship with. She likes being disliked and dislikes being liked. And it's not like she's stupid enough to settle for you just saying "I hate you" instead of "I love you" or anything either. Still, it could be interesting. At the very least, you probably don't have to worry about offending her so you can shit talk each other all you want. She'll probably like that.

How nice of you.

A dream come true.

˙ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌol plnoʍ ɐɾıǝs ʇǝq ı 'pɐǝp puɐ ʎʇdɯǝ sʎɐʍlɐ ǝɹɐ spɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɯ pɐq ooʇ ˙sıɥʇ ǝpɐɯ ı os sʎɐp 2 uı pǝʇsod ʇ,usɐɥ uouɐsıɹɐɯ oslɐ

Oh shit. Did he fall for the ol' one way ticket to Gensoukyo meme?

I wonder if Seija would be okay with a thread not getting any attention though? She seems like the sort of person who likes it if there is a big fuss.

Yes
Lust

She's quite talkative and ambitious, but I don't think she's an attention seeker.
Or at least that's not her main objective.

I'm going to marry Freya!

Seija is for loving and marrying.

You're too late.
She's all mine.

I think she likes to screw with the status quo, but if no one notices then she's probably not doing a good job right?

>The amanojaku apologists are back

You can't have one without the other.

That's what I was implying.

>apologist
But she did NOTHING wrong.

Well, she did nothing wrong YET

I think she could be really smart, but she just uses her mind for basically real life shit posting and being contrarian.

Besides wanting to fuck the lot of them. I got upset and cried while finishing GTA because Smoke was really a busta, all along. Also got sad when I finished GTA V and realised no more fun story and adventures. I was sad when Echo 419 got shat on by banshees. Ape escape 1, when your buddy was being controlled by the evil monkey that bummed me out. Also in Goemon, when I beat the game and still didn't know what the fuck was going on I was just visually upset at the dank shit I couldn't comprehend. Probably some other shit too.

>Implying you wouldn't do the same

Everything about Saria makes me remember my childhood.

>wouldn't do the same
>Implying I'm not doing that right fucking now

You are shitposting irl?

So would she
- knows you love her and treats you like shit
-knows you like being treaten by shit since she knows you know it means she likes so she will act nice to say she doesn't like you?
-knows that you know that she knows that by acting mean because you expect her to be nice in an attempt to throw you off guard when you are expected to be treated like shit so in response in you expecting her to be nice to be mean to be nice to be mean, she acts means

the vespa woman from fooly cooly made me feel things I wasn't ready to feel when I was 14

that's the closest I've ever gotten to this kind of waifu bullshit

Yes. For example, did you know there is a Trump game on Steam? You can buy it for $4, get the smug Pepe emoticon and sell it on the market place for $35. You get $31 profit.

She would definitely try to find a way to make you dislike her no matter what.

Sounds depressing.

>You come home only to find Seija watching My Little Pony while in a fursuit

We all agree she's better than Kosuzu, right?

Kosuzu is dead anyway.

When will it be Sumireko's turn?

I'd rather her corpse

I want to hang out and laugh at all her crazy commentary

Open back dress? For what reason? Sexy though.

I love Reisen!

In the game you have to escape from an asylum and recover your memories.
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. Massively underrated adventure game.

Hopefully soon enough.

Travis is for marriage.

Of course. I adore Shantae. She's my little half-genie brown sugar honeybun. She's so great.

I want to marry Raya-O!