Pessimism aside, what are your hopes and dreams for Psychonauts 2?

Pessimism aside, what are your hopes and dreams for Psychonauts 2?

That it actually comes out in a playable state.

that it doesn't come out

after this long, I doubt it will be any good, just leave the ambiguous gen that was the first game alone

This
It's better to have one good game and let the IP lie instead of shitting on the series with an awful sequel.

but it ended on a cliff hanger tho

I hope they use today's video game potential and make a lvl to rival the floating neighborhood lvl

I'm expecting it to be release at least 3 years after the deadline and to be just okay

Wasn't it they get invited to go to the psychonauts headquarters for more training?

It ended with them finding out that Lili's dad was kidnapped or something

Tim Schafer passes out in his pile of coke, actual competent people work while he sleeps

Was typing four more e's too hard for you, user?

Serious question, how would we even make this game work? The original Psychonauts was all about getting badges and improving, by the end of the game you had a full set of weaponry that allowed you to explore new areas and do some extra stuff

What i wonder is, will they pull a God of War 2? Having Raz just forget all his powers or something? How about his new skills? Will he just starts from zero again even though the plot starts right where the last game stopped?

Dr Loboto returning?

>What i wonder is, will they pull a God of War 2? Having Raz just forget all his powers or something? How about his new skills? Will he just starts from zero again even though the plot starts right where the last game stopped?
I hope not
I want this to be the one game where you keep at least SOME of your shit from previous games. I'd be fine if some of the ancilliary bs were removed, like Raz saying "yeah I don't need shield anymore, it was only useful for highly specific enemies in a single brain." I'd even accept losing Invisibility since IIRC you could finish the game without it.
But if I load up and literally only have the double-jump, that's going to be a disappointment

ya

>Raz, I authorize you to be able to use your psychic shield.

that it doesn't completely blow.
i have low hopes given current tim schafer and double fine, but i'd like to imagine it's going to be at least an average quality game and not be full of SJW pandering.
also i hope there's a new game+ option of some sort, since there's not much motivation to collect all the figments if all you can do with your powers is walk around empty completed maps.

Raz/Milla hardcore scene

a good game like the last one

>Psychonauts
>good

I will never understand the love that this game gets. It's a fucking shitty platformer that tumblr fags only like because it didn't sell well and has a "le omg sooo quirky xD" style.

Fucking awful.

why does raz look like micheal j fox?

Its Banjo Kazooie meets Yume Nikki, what is not to love?

What's it like having a budless tongue?